Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be closer than anyone thinks. I know it can't be anyone here. No One here could keep Their Mouth shut.

Well, last night Sue was home again and not running out to her parents. Things are slowly getting settled there, they're seeing a lawyer sometime in the next few days and also talking to a real estate agent on selling the house, etc.

She told me earlier last night that she didn't think she was feeling very sexual last night and even apologized that she's been a bit preoccupied lately and that even she realizes that she's suppressing some of her other desires and needs right now. But when the time came for us to lock our bedroom door she seemed to be in a different mood and was actually quite playful. She stripped down to her bra and panties and was quite sexy as she lay next to me and encouraged me to get started.

I won't go into all of the specifics as most of it continued on the same path as prior weeks. I will say for myself that I really have relaxed a lot about everything and that I find it much MUCH easier to talk to her. The pattern really has emerged that she (and I) seem to both get very turned on talking about the future when she'll have a boyfriend again. It really has become a time when we feel very close together and can tease/fantasize about together. She seems to very much enjoy hearing how turned on I get thinking about her and her next lover and the things I'm envisioning them doing together. We talked and teased about whether she could have her lover come to our house and whether he would possibly stay overnight. She was all smiles and moans as I told her that I expected it to happen eventually and she let out an even bigger moan when I told her that I'd already considered that they might want our room. She really cuddled up next to me when I said that and I noticed that she'd somehow undone her bra when I felt her nipples rubbing against my arm.

As we talked she put her hand on mine as I stroked my cock and she told me how sexy I looked and how she loved watching me. She then leaned in and teased me as she whispered in my ear "will you be okay if this is all you get for a while?". Wow did that really rock me and I moaned back "what do you mean?" as I frantically stroked my cock. She moaned back and said something like - well, baby, you know that if things are really good, that we talked about giving all of me to him... She almost immediately addded "it'd just be for a little while baby, if it really gets intense" and she again cooed in my ear "baby, we'll talk about it when I feel it .... I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to" - and then she said in this really sexy voice "does it turn you on to think about that? ..... me being so into it?".

I couldn't hide my arousal - even though my mind was racing at what she'd said - I also KNEW my cock was rock-hard and that she saw it. As I said, it's been easier to open up with my thoughts even if they are perhaps, in a way, more fantasy than real expectations. Unlike in the past where I felt it hard to talk, like I had a scratchy throat, etc., this time it was much easier to talk to her and I told her quite candidly that it turned me on incredibly to think of her essentially giving her body to her lover. She encouraged me to talk more and it seemed she was very interested in how I felt about sharing and then possibly another man having her exclusively. I told her as I've said here many times, that it turned me on that the most intimate part of her would be withheld from me and that if that happened, that knowing what she'll be doing with him was exciting for me to think about. Obviously not in those words but that's the gist of it. She cooed in my ear how sexy she felt thinking about it herself that she might have such an intense experience with her lover. I looked at her and said "that's what you wanted, right?". She smiled so incredibly as I said that to her and she leaned over and kissed me and said she loved me and that she was so lucky.....

I thought we were going to continue on that line of teasing and my brain was working overtime already - when she suddenly (to me at least when I realized it) changed subjects. She started to tell me that she was getting excited about "going back to school" next week and how she hoped she'd meet or see some hunky guys and such. I was just changing over my thoughts to that direction when she held my hand and said "there's something I wanted to ask you baby...". And a second later she said that she wanted to know what I thought about her not wearing her wedding rings when she's going to her photography class or if she does anything else at school. My god did I groan in response to what she said. I think she thought I was upset because she immediately said "... never mind, it was a crazy thought" and I had to almost interrupt her by saying "tell me more about it" (again, calmly). She leaned back and said in this somewhat hesitant voice that she was thinking that it might be easier to meet guys if she didn't have her rings on.

It was a weird moment, me lying there stroking my cock and now having a bit of a serious conversation with her. I turned to her and just asked "I thought you wanted your next boyfriend to know about me and us?". She smiled and said she did but that she also didn't want to "scare them off" if she had her rings on and that she promised that she would tell whoever it is about us. She looked at me and said "how could he ever come here if he doesn't know about you?". I felt her grip on my hand tighten as she said that as if she wanted to make sure I understood what she was saying. I was horny and to be honest, at that moment I literally said to myself "that sounds good - now can I finish jerking off?" as what she said was what I'd wanted her to say to make me feel okay about it. Instead of saying that I turned to her and simply said "I love you .... I'm sure that'll be okay" and then a moment later I told her "it'll be like the last time you went away and left them home, it turned me on seeing them there knowing what it meant....".

We drifted into a bit of a bit of reminiscing. She started to think back to how she'd felt when she'd been away from me and she told me again how incredible it felt to truly be with another guy for so long and to share so much. I told her that it turned me on when she'd been away and that when I saw her rings that it always made me think of what she was doing. She leaned over towards me and started to coo in my ear about how she hoped she could find a new boyfriend who'd make her feel that way again. I felt her moving as she lay next to me whispering to me and when I glanced over out of the corner of my eye I saw she had one hand in her panties, obviously masturbating herself.

I lay back and let myself go and I told her that I also thought about how it must signify to her when she takes off her rings that she is a free-woman able to look around and find other guys. She moaned in response that it turned her on too and that she hoped it'd let her feel more free to enjoy the class as well as the guys. I laughed and said something about a "cougar attack" which made her punch me in the shoulder.

I was still rock hard when she got up on one elbow next to me and said "come on baby, let me see you cum already!". She leaned over and started to whisper all sort of stuff to me. She told me how sexy it was that I could talk to her so easily now and how wonderful it made her feel. But then she started to tell me more and it started to get to me. She told me how she couldn't wait to "feel another man inside me" and, picking up on my earlier comments, she told me how sexy it made her feel to think about "giving my body to another man". She kept going but she didn't need to as to be honest, other than hearing her tell me that she hoped I would "... take my (her) rings off just like how you'll help me pick out my clothes....".

Like I said, I had a tornado of thoughts in my head and hearing her just kept pushing me. I don't know if I said it out loud but in my head I surely thought about it and it got me really horny and I knew she could tell I was close. To be honest, just as I was about to cum, the only thought and vision I had in my head was seeing her bare pussy and knowing that it wasn't for me. Such a simple thought was enough to cause me to explode as she watched! I do love to masturbate for her and last night was no different - I loved feeling my cock so friggin' hard and to know her eyes were glued to it as I let go and felt spurt after spurt go all over. As I felt my own peak passing I became very aware of her movement next to me and a second later to hearing her breathing get very deep and then I heard her moan - softly but not quickly. I could feel the movement of her hand and fingers still in her pussy and could feel them get more intense as she moaned more loudly and then both her movements and sounds quieted down until she was just breathing heavy next to me.

Steve,
Great update. In spite of everything else going on it's good to know that you can both push each others buttons like that. One question though. Sue seems to have escalated her teasing to include denial of her pussy as a given. I'm aware that she could have done that purely for your Wednesday session but it did follow shortly on from her desired time online with her penpal. Do you think he is pushing her or perhaps just reinforcing her beliefs?

Peak - interesting observation as there was a marked change in her attitude that I hadn't really thought much about.

She still hasn't told me much about her pen-pal but she has hinted that there's more than one. It wouldn't surprise me if she's taking cues from him regarding stuff like this. Whether it's at his urging or just hers, I just know that she wants me to feel comfortable talking/teasing about this stuff and has again continued to insist that whatever happens whenever it does, that she doesn't think I'll have a problem with it nor will i be surprised by it. In thinking about it now that you've asked, I'm not completely sure where the line is for her in terms of what she truly wants vs. what she's maybe being encouraged-into or put-up-to. I do know that she feels much more comfortable in exploring these possibilities with her as last night isn't the first time she's mentioned/joked about my right-hand. Is it weird to say that I don't have the same feelings about this now as I used to?

SoonToBe said:
Is it weird to say that I don't have the same feelings about this now as I used to?

Steve I don't think this is weird al all. Your growing emotionally. Your becoming comfortable with who You are. Who Sue is. And Who You are as a couple. People if they have half a brain, grow threw out their lives. (They Should). I don't know the totality of the relationship between Sue and Her pen pal/cyber lover. But it seem to Me You are reaping a bounty from it. At least from everything You describe. I guess You have to ask Yourself. are You better off with this Person (You don't really know if its a Male or Female) in Sue life? Or out of it?

Well, I am still horny tonight but Sue said she wasn't and that I should go and have some fun myself and then come back and watch some more TV with her. She giggled as I walked out of the room and told me to "have fun".

Thanks Will. I have other PM's from people who have said the same thing, to stop questioning it and just accept it. Some have suggested that it's really, in some ways, destiny for most cucks to start to enjoy and embrace denial and more. I am finding it hard to argue that the more that time goes by. I think that perhaps these past 6 months have been good for me to see that I don't really want to go back to a vanilla relationship and strangely, I feel a lot of anxiety for some reason at the lack of this sexual-edge that I've felt for so long with Sue now. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking her and making her cum like a fountain, but I am now also very keenly aware of how it makes me feel that - for lack of a better way to express it - that I have this almost responsibility to make her feel good. I did like knowing she was getting that else where.... Distinctly liked it. And can admit to missing it.

STB, Now that we know that Sue is going to be exclusive with her lover...can you really put a figure to how many days you can go without....? 1 month ? 2 month?, 6 months ? a year ?

Raks - I can't believe I'm actually saying this because of how I know I felt in the not-so-distant past. I know many people here are going to say "I told you so", etc., and to my comment earlier about perhaps this being the cuck destiny as a whole, I'm not even believing that I feel this way myself, but I have accepted this as something that is coming in the future.

I have not formally discussed this specific question with Sue but in general when she's talked about what she'd like to experience she has said many times that she feels this would only be for a short-period of time - 1 to 2 months is what she's mentioned - but as I said, I also understand that this isn't something we/she can necessarily plan for. What I can say is that I am beginning to truly understand that none of this is going to be a sudden-surprise. She's not going to suddenly come home one day and say "no more pussy for you". That's become very apparent to me in all of the times we've talked about it. And I also know that I'm going to see this coming and building up. So it's going to sound crazy to say it but the real answer is that "it depends". If I truly see her experiencing the things she wants, and if that's satisfying/fulfililng for me, then my answer would be different from if I find it being a situation where I am profoundly unhappy, etc. But that doesn't necessarily worry me because at the same time, I also still feel that my happiness is a key part of what drives her.

SoonToBe said:
Raks - I can't believe I'm actually saying this because of how I know I felt in the not-so-distant past. I know many people here are going to say "I told you so", etc., and to my comment earlier about perhaps this being the cuck destiny as a whole, I'm not even believing that I feel this way myself, but I have accepted this as something that is coming in the future.

I have not formally discussed this specific question with Sue but in general when she's talked about what she'd like to experience she has said many times that she feels this would only be for a short-period of time - 1 to 2 months is what she's mentioned - but as I said, I also understand that this isn't something we/she can necessarily plan for. What I can say is that I am beginning to truly understand that none of this is going to be a sudden-surprise. She's not going to suddenly come home one day and say "no more pussy for you". That's become very apparent to me in all of the times we've talked about it. And I also know that I'm going to see this coming and building up. So it's going to sound crazy to say it but the real answer is that "it depends". If I truly see her experiencing the things she wants, and if that's satisfying/fulfililng for me, then my answer would be different from if I find it being a situation where I am profoundly unhappy, etc. But that doesn't necessarily worry me because at the same time, I also still feel that my happiness is a key part of what drives her.

Steve I have to say, You have come a long way. When I first started reading Your thread. You would never admit what You truly desired. Also You had everything worked out in Your mind as to how things should go. When You deal with people's emotions, nothing is written in stone. I see Your starting to see this. Also by opening up to Sue Your relationship is 1000% stronger. And guess what??? Your desires are coming true. For both of You. Steve give Yourself a pat on the back.

Thanks Will. To be honest, looking back, I think much of my earlier apprehension and resistance - now that I can see it more clearly - was because I guess under it all I wasn't sure how Sue was going to feel about it. Maybe it was obvious to others looking in from the outside that we were much more in sync than I'd thought but I think I was worried about her response to me opening up.

Even now it still feels weird at times to tell her how much it turns me on that she wants to have a lover. I know she's very much enjoying knowing what I'm thinking though, that comes through clearly and i know she doesn't necessarily feel its weird, but I guess I have 50 years of my own history to deal with on that area.

Then there is the part of me that is still hesitant about it all. I know what I said and what we've said - that it'll be something I see coming and will be okay with - but there is still a huge part in me that is concerned - at least right now I am. For as honestly as I answered Raks, that answer is also totally dependent on the situation when it does happen. I couldn't deal with it if she suddenly came home tonight and said this weekend is it - that she's suddenly giving herself to a new guy. But if we work our way up to that slowly and I see the arousal simmering in her and then starting to boil over, then that's most definitely going to fuel my desires to see it happen. Even now, seeing her get turned on talking and thinking about other guys gets me going like nothing else.

STB
What day is sue starting her night class's this week.
looking forward to how they go, for her.
keep us posted.

STB,
I can see nothing but benefit really in your approach. Your fear or apprehension is well founded but probably very unlikely. We all look at ourselves and others and see what we want to see, or what we usually expect to see. Our respect for each other is tied up in this image. I think what you fear is that some event, some point at which you extend your cuckolding to, is suddenly going to make Sue see you in a different light and lose some of that respect, never to be able to quite recover it. By talking as you do, I believe you will not get to this point as if either of you see it coming you will talk it through and either rationalise it or not go ahead and do whatever it is that's troubling the other. I think you might just have the year of your lives this year, I certainly hope you do and enjoy it immensely. Have fun ..

Peak - thanks. As I've said for a while now, maybe this time with her not having a boyfriend has been good for us both. I know I've had time back in the alpha-seat and that it's something that we were able to go back to without much distress. For her, I think she may feel more awareness of what I'm thinking and in her own way (I hope) will play it up more for me knowing how it makes me feel. I just feel much more connected to her and I suppose you are correct in your thoughts about what she's meant about how it'll be something we'll deal with when we get to it.

At times I feel like she can read my mind and that we're much more in sync. I figured we were going to have our fun on Saturday night and let her have Mothers Day to do what she wanted and I was right. But what really surprised me was when she asked me to take as long as I can before I cum and that she wanted me to really fuck her good. I loved making her cum but she kept on telling me that I should wait and not cum in her right away. She moved from position to position wanting me to make her cum each time and each time telling me not to cum. It was awesome fun at first, she was totally uninhibited, but soon, wow, I was really getting horny. It wasn't that long before I felt like I was about to beg her to let me cum, especially when she got on her back and pulled her legs wide apart. She seemed insatiable for a bit there loving me pounding away at her. I don't know how I lasted as long as I did, it seemed like slow motion at some points just feeling her cum and go from wave to wave riding one orgasm after another. Finally though I heard her tell me it was my turn and that was it, I think I lasted maybe another 30 seconds before I let go like crazy in her. She squealed as she felt me throb in her and then, I kept on fucking her just as I finished cumming and sure enough, a moment later I felt her whole body tense up and heard this hoarse moan as she trembled beneath me as she let herself cum one last intense time. I kept it up, taking her down gently as I fucked her until I softened and then we just lay together. Feeling her cum like that as I came in her, I can't really describe how awesome it was to feel her let herself go at that moment and to just let her body respond. As I held her and kissed I told her that I wanted her to feel that again with another guy. She snuggled herself back against me spooning closer and she whispered that she loved me. It wasn't past midnight yet but I told her Happy Mothers Day and she pulled my arms around her and pulled me tight to her.

Dana - her photography class starts at 7:30pm on Thursday night, ends at either 9:00pm or 9:30pm, the registration stuff says 9:30pm but the class description says 1 1/2 hours. So maybe it's a misprint or maybe there's break time.

Just a quick update - last night she said she would leave it up to me if I wanted to masturbate for her before bed. She said she wasn't going to be "getting into it" with me as she wanted to feel a bit horny and on-edge today and tonight. She did ask me if I wanted to pick out her clothes with her this morning. I joked if she was going to surprise someone tonight and she said no but that she thought it might be a nice thing and that she'd feel sexy knowing that I picked out what she was wearing. I kept it on the sedate side but I did pick out an light-green colored bra she has that is a bit low-cut revealing the tops of her breasts and more if she leans over, but she put a top on that buttoned up higher than that so she could appear like she's dressed properly for work. But without hesitation she said she'd unbutton "one more button if there are any cuties in class". The panties that match the bra are also a bit more high-cut and a bit more 'fitted' if you will, revealing a very nice camel-toe. She was all smiles when she pulled her pants on over them and I thought that the light green color looked nice if she happened to bend over and let someone see her panties above the waistband from behind.

Not all that much to share with you other than me asking her if this was going to be a regular thing while she's in class, that she won't have fun with me sometimes. She giggled and said no, just this time. There was this playfulness in her voice and I told her so. She smiled when I said that and I think we both recognized that what she needs is to find another guy to have some fun with. We didn't say it to each other but there was something that I know made me feel that at that moment. She snuggled up next to me in her night-shirt and panties and told me she loved me and then started to tell me how horny it made her to watch me jerk-off. She said she loved lying against me as I cum and being able to feel how I feel when I cum.

As I lay there stroking my cock I heard her say these thoughts entered my head and I just seemed like the right moment to say them out loud - something I'd never have done in the past. I told her that it turned me on that she'd feel another guy cum too. My god did she moan softly next to me and snuggle up next to me even closer as I said that, and a moment later she said softly "me too". Wow, it really turned me on and she didn't push or even really say anything more other than gentle moans as she knew I was getting closer. She moved up onto her elbow as I started to breathe more deeply and it turned me on that she knew I was going to cum soon just from how I sounded. I don't know that I'll ever tire of lying there stroking my cock knowing she is eagerly watching me. Sometimes I'll feel her touch my arm or my shoulder or my stomach and that really turns me on knowing she's so into it. Last night was no different, she kind of moved and touched me more as I got closer. Just as I was about to cum she started to tell me "come on baby, let me see you cum" and stuff like that and that was it for me. I felt my body go tense and then it was just pleasure as I let it fly. She moaned as I came and that turned me on even more. A moment later I was done and I felt her hand on mine as I took the last few strokes. I let go and she gently picked up my now deflating cock and she was the one who reached down and ran her thumb all the way up to draw out the last of my cum - I felt such a surge, almost an orgasm, flow across me as she did that. As she put my cock down again she leaned down and kissed me and said "that was soooo sexy". When I'd calmed down she leaned back up on her elbow and she told me "how much you came" and that she loved seeing me. She was playing with it this time, spelling out Sue on my stomach and then giggling a minute later as it dried into almost whitish ink with her laughing. She scooped up the rest and we shared it as we kissed after which she got up and got me a washcloth to clean up with. I loved seeing her perky butt under her night-shirt and at that moment I realized that she'd never done anything sexual herself like she'd said she wouldn't. I remembered that this morning picking out clothes with her.

And yes, she did turn to me before she left and said "are you okay with me leaving these home?" and she held her hand out. My god did I get a hard on as she said that to me and I'm sure she knew it as she smiled when I did. I nodded and then said a suddenly hoarse "yes if that's what you want". She took them off and put them in my hand. I asked her if no one at work would notice and she said that she'd just say she'd forgotten them. But in that moment I think we both knew that she couldn't do this every week or eventually someone at her work, a girlfriend or someone, might notice. I know that they seemed to almost burn in my hand as I held them but I'm sure that was in my imagination. I know she's right, she HAS truly forgotten them on occasion in the past, but this time was intentional and I know that when I said yes, that was the answer she wanted and needed to hear to make her go off to work and to class tonight with confidence.

We have a decent camera - a super-zoom hi-megapixel with all the ******** controls that she took with her. I joked with her that if there was a nice guy in class that she could ask him to explain all the other settings other than "auto". She smiled, kissed me and said she loved me.

Only have a minute before bed. Sue said the class looks like fun and that she'll definitely learn not only about the camera but also about composition and lighting and that. About the important question - she did say there were a few cute guys in the class. Some younger and she was surprised but some older guys too. At break she was the target for several of the guys who all seemed to hover around her. I told her the prettiest ones attract the most attention and she blushed. She said she was surprised at all the attention. Needless to say - she came home QUITE elated and while nothing happened, it's obvious that being out was good for her, there was just a bit of a tangible uplift in her attitude.

And it turns out we both had the class schedule wrong. It only meets 1 time a week on Thursdays. She said that the class starts at 7:30, they have about a 15-20 minute break (when the guys swarmed over her) and that class is over somewhere before 9:30pm. I'd forgotten she was going to the college in the county where her job is and not in our county (less likely to meet anyone we know) so she didn't get home tonight until after 10pm which is a bit later than she'd hoped to be home by.

Last edited:
Sue and her class

STB
Sound's like sue may have found some guy's to pick from, at the class.
good luck.
keep us posted.

All I can say is that if this is what one night in an adult class does for her, I really want her to continue. She was all aglow Thursday night as I'd said but wow did that carry through till last night! It's been a long time since I've felt that kind of arousal in her. My god, she was soaking wet with her panties almost stuck to her by the time we got into bed last night. I told her that if this is what just having a bunch of guys hovering around her does that I can't wait till she finds her next boyfriend already!!! We fucked in like every position possible. She leaned against the windowsill and thrust her butt towards me and let me slam into her as she braced herself against the window. I felt her cum and cum and cum. She even climbed on top of me for a while and I got to feel her fuck me - damn she would slam herself down on me, I could feel my cock driving into her each time as she'd moan loudly with her eyes closed. I knew she'd cum again when she slammed down firmly one time and I could feel her start to tremble and I could feel her pussy clenching as she let out the sexiest moan.

In the end I knew that she wanted what I did - she rolled onto her back and I just knelt there looking at her. Her pussy gaping open waiting for me to fill it. Just a few years ago she would have cringed at doing that and now she lay back and let me watch her gently spread it further apart and to see her finger bring out some of her wetness and gently rub at her clit. I needed no more encouragement and I finally took my turn. It was exquisite - I seemed to feel every inch of her wet pussy and it seemed to be more intense than usual. Whether it was this one guy she says she made eye contact with or just her feeling the excitement in general, she was really hot. It didn't take long for those feelings to really get to me. I felt her cum again and that finally spurred me to let loose in her. As I came deep in her I started to gently fuck her and I felt it start - I felt her pussy suddenly spasm and I saw her head tilt back. I pulled her downward and before I began to get soft I fucked her until she let loose with an incredible, body-shaking orgasm that left her just limp on the bed.

She looked at me with glazed eyes as I gently pulled out of her. I didn't tell her but I swear it felt like she knew that it turned me on that she'd let another guy make her cum like that in the not so distant future.

I read this days ago and it still blows me away. To still have that level of intimacy with your wife after all these years is amazing enough. To know that some of it is fueled by your cuckold desires just puts the cherry on it. As it must for you. I've said it before. Lucky man. Lucky wife, and soon to be a very lucky lover...

Had a few minutes before she gets home from work - some sort of meeting that is running late. But she's found that she's being sent away again for a class later this summer. Again back to Boston for a week sometime in August. She looked at me and jokingly said "remember last time I was in Boston....". But other than that, it's been a hectic few days as work is quite busy for both of us and while things are slowly getting settled for her parents in terms of moving to an assisted living facility, it's never an easy thing that her and her siblings have to literally go through the house they grew up in and sift through 50 years of her parents stuff.

I'm sure we'll have some fun later tonight, or at least I will. Peak, you said something that I don't think should be surprising. It takes work to keep things good in a relationship - this is something that we both feel has enhanced things for us at a time when we likely would have otherwise been possibly on a downturn sexually. As I've been able to talk more easily and openly with her, it's also the situation with her, she feels equally as comfortable. But this is something we both sort of insisted on when we first got together - that we'd talk and communicate as that was what was lacking in both of our prior failed marriages. Looking back I think I even commented long ago on the surprise we both sort of felt when we both felt the same way as we saw marriages breaking up over such trivial things. From how she spoke about "things happening" that aren't planned - which is what happened to a neighboring family 20 years ago when the wife was caught cheating. Everyone who knew them knew it wasn't something serious with her and her lover but the husband couldn't deal with it. It was also back then that we both said that sometimes, as I said "things happen" and that as long as they weren't done intentionally to hurt the other person, that perhaps some things are okay.

Its some of those same sentiments that have, carried forward 20 years, led to where we are now. Lucky - yes. But there's also a certain amount of work involved.

She just pulled in. GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread