Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanboat - that's a hot video. If the woman's hair was darker and a little straighter (and if she had a few more pounds on her) it could very well be Sue in that video!

I did like your earlier thoughts though. There really is nothing quite like the intoxicating arousal at seeing her when she's come back from being out.

Not much more to share from the weekend - Sue wound up spending time at her parents house yesterday with her sister and by the time she got home all thoughts of fun for the evening were dashed but she did smile and say that maybe we'd make up for it later tonight.

We didn't talk about it, not sure if with all of this newfound openness whether I'm supposed to always tell her the thoughts in my mind. She was quite animated in bed on Friday night and despite her earlier fun, she was quite receptive to a spirited time in bed with me. At the end she screamed and moaned in delight when she'd had a huge orgasm and then felt me let go inside her, again her eyes closed and her body shuddered as she had this intense orgasm wash over her that always seems to bring her almost to the brink of unconsciousness. I've been so much more aware of that since coming out and accepting my desires - I could feel her body tremble and I could feel her pussy go from spasming tightly around my cock one second to her whole body turning to jello in the next, with her back arching as each thrust from my softening cock makes her writhe beneath me. Even when her eyes open, I can see she's elsewhere in pleasure. It's a very amazing few moments as my peak pleasure has passed and I am totally enthralled with how she feels as I ride out the end of my own orgasm.

So, as I said, I didn't mention it but the thought is always there - that it turned me on to think of her only feeling that wave of orgasm with her lover. I still can't explain it but the thought of her giving and sharing that moment with her lover is something that just turns me on incredibly.

Well, things have been a bit calmer than usual since this past weekend because Sue's parents are again having some issues stemming from her dad's stroke and his continued decline. She's been a bit preoccupied these past few days with those issues.

But she did come to me last night and said that while she wasn't feeling particularly sexy (which is an obvious sign her mind is elsewhere) she did want to still share last night with me and did want to be there and watch/participate with me while I masturbated for her.

We weren't nearly as talkative as in the recent past and I know she was there much more because she wanted me to get off than it was that she was horny herself. But nonetheless, once I slid off my boxers and she watched me start to stroke, she did come around a bit.

Rather than posting all of the details I can say that we did talk a bit and at several points she asked me about how it made me feel when I was using condoms with her last year. I suspect she may have gone back to something that she knew would turn me on and be a good arousing subject so I answered her as I always have. I told her how horny it made me to think of when she may come to me and ask me that. I told her again how I hoped we'd have a bit of a "ceremony" of sorts and she giggled that would be a fun idea. I told her how it turned me on to think about her telling me to enjoy feeling her bare "for the last time" and how I would struggle to hold off my orgasm as long as I can knowing what it would mean. She seemed to be turned on herself by what I was saying.

It was when she started to tell me how much it turned her on to see me cum or to see my cum in the end of the condom - and for her to know that it was her wish to not have it deposited in her - well, that whole conversation just really got to me and sure enough, partway through it I moaned and let loose.

At the end she again told me how wonderful it was that I was able to talk to her so easily and she said that it meant a lot to her that I would agree to her wishes - and she giggled and said "I guess it's good that it turns you on like it does". And after she kissed me, she did her usual and pushed all of my cum into one puddle that she slowly shared with me off her fingers.

More later but until she starts her photography class 2 weeks from now, I suspect we're going to be at somewhat of a lull.....

Well, her parents are keeping her quite preoccupied. I'd thought we were going to have some fun last night as while Wednesday night was good for me, I surely knew she was undoubtedly getting horny herself. Those hopes turned out to be partially true. She'd gone over to her parents and had planned to come home and celebrate Friday night. But I knew when 9pm turned into 10pm and then to 10:30pm before she got home that it wasn't likely. What did surprise me was that she actually asked me if I'd lick her and make her cum orally. As if she needed to ask - even though I was horny, I held out hope that when I'd gotten her worked up that she'd want me to get inside her.

Well, horny is putting it lightly, it seemed that once I got started on her that she really let me go. I knew she'd cum a few smaller times and something just told me she needed to really let go. I worked my fingers into her and she really responded when I put two and then three fingers deep into her. Her wetness began to seep all over my fingers and running down to her butt. When my fingers weren't spreading her, my tongue was as deep in her as I could feeling her pussy contract and quiver as I licked at it. Sure enough, when I really got her worked up she put her hands on the back of my head and almost guided me to what she needed. I loved doing it for her and sure enough, just a few moments later she arched her back and let loose with an orgasm that seemed to shake her whole body and make her moan over and over. There was no doubt she'd cum as her pussy suddenly gushed with wetness that almost overwhelmed me for a second. She held my head as she rocked back and forth and side to side. I was concerned about breathing when I finally felt her passion peak and then she seemed to just go limp under me almost unconscious it seemed.

Thing was, when I moved up next to her and hugged her hoping she'd spread her legs for me to have a turn, she looked at me and asked me if I was okay if I masturbated instead as she said she just didn't have the energy for me. I was hesitant at first but then she told me she wanted to watch and as horny as I was by then, I was okay with it as a consolation prize. She didn't tease me much but did tell me how much she liked watching me and how much it turned her on to watch me cum. I didn't say much back, she murmured that she loved me and that she felt good with me. A part of me figured she wanted the closeness, probably because she was kind of upset about her dad so instead of laying on the cuck stuff, I told her something about being excited about her looking for a new boyfriend, but really, I just lay back and pretty much just let her watch me. A few minutes later she knew I was close and as I started to hit the edge she whispered that she loved me and she gently touched my arm and said she wanted to see me cum. I willingly obliged her! I arched my own back up and I let myself get into 2 days of horniness and the excitement of tasting and knowing I'd satisfied her. Yes, of course inside cuck thoughts abounded including the flash of that being all we might share at some point and hearing her say how she loved to see me cum - I let go and spurted rope after rope of cum onto my chest and stomach. She moaned deeply and whispered how that turned her on to watch me as I pulled out the last few drops before I let go and lay back against the pillow.

She surprised me by, instead of scooping up my cum, she instead leaned down and licked a lot of it into her mouth and then came up and snowballed with me. I loved it, it was something we hadn't done in such a long time and it was just a really close moment for us as I know we looked into each others eyes as we played tongue tag and shared my cum. And she surprised me again by telling me earlier today that later tonight, with our daughter away for the weekend visiting her brother at college, that we could light a fire, have some wine and she said I could have her later tonight. What surprised me is that sitting here right now typing this, I'm already hard thinking about later.

That's all for now.

Stb, has there been any discussion between you and Sue about the alpha male being a true bull similar to Don or what Sue wants in her new interest? I wonder how much influence her penpal might have on her thought process? Since you both want you to be more involved, obviously her new lover will have to know the score. Last question is, when you talk about a ceremony of the return to condoms, any consideration that the new alpha will be there to watch and after you are finished he consummates the new relationship while you watch? I bet you'd like that a lot!

Far2 - we haven't really discussed things too much regarding specifics of her new lover. No secret that she would like someone a bit more aggressive or as she's said, someone who "wants" her. And yes, she's said that whoever he is, that he'll be aware of and know about me as well as - at least so she says - to have me involved.

I can't get a full read on her pen-pal. I think there's more than one guy from how she's talked to me. I know it helps her, in the past few months she seems to be a lot calmer, far more accepting of everything and whoever is helping her, she's really helped me feel more comfortable in letting her go and take more control.

For your last question Far2 - I'll tell you that there's 2 answers - reality and fantasy in my head. I'll admit that I'd never thought about where your warped mind went. My thoughts on a ceremony of sorts was that for maybe the week before, that when we'd have sex she'd continue to remind me that I should enjoy feeling her because I won't in the future. When the weekend arrives that it's time - I'm thinking that we'd have a romantic weekend, candlelight, wine and good sex. And come Sunday night that we'd take our time and have a special time together in the bedroom where she'd encourage me to enjoy my last time feeling her bare.

But your thought, to do that with her new bf/lover - wow, that's pretty intense to think about. What an intense fantasy scene. It would be pretty intense mentally to know that her lover was there and aware of the significance of what we were doing. But at the same time I know that it's probably not something Sue would be into as from what I can say confidently now, she doesn't really get off on that sort of thing with her lover. Fortunately for me (for now?) she doesn't seem to enjoy situations that would seem to portray me in I guess, for lack of a better word, being inferior or subjugated - even if it is the truth.

Far2 - you have me in an imaginative mood now. I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to feel about all of this with her lover. It's something that I've been thinking about since another person asked or PM'ed me about whether our denial will extend into when she is with her lover here at our house and whether he'll be made aware of my limitations - I think the question that was posed to me was how I will feel or what I'll/we'll say or do when I don't take my turn with Sue, etc. Of course, the reality is going to be that I am quite sure that he will know/understand a bit more about our relationship before we ever reach the point where he's here, etc. But it's something that I've had to think about, how it will be and the answer can really only be that it will be a time of intense angst and arousal for me. I'm confident to say that I'll be masturbating quite often.

It's rather interesting that I'm able to think a bit more clearly about things and not feel quite so anxious or uneasy about them. As Sue's said, and I now sort of see/understand, when the time comes that she's ready or that we're ready for next steps, that it'll also be something that we'll have talked about coming up to it.

That same feeling has also given rise to a thought I've had lately. If Sue wasn't quite so preoccupied and semi-focused on her parents as well as her photography class starting next week, I'd maybe mention this to her. But instead its something that I'll likely wait on. But its in my head so I may as well post it here as sort of 'evidence' when it started.

I sometimes think I'm alone here with my thoughts and what I seem to enjoy feeling (or rather, not feeling as it is). I've thought about using condoms with her now but it's unfulfilling to me knowing she isn't seeing anyone else now - so I know that my arousal of using condoms with her isn't just about not cumming in her but it's most definitely, in my head, knowing that by doing so only her lover is. I believe she knows that and understands that about me. For her, I believe that in a way, she would enjoy it if I would use them with her because I think it would in some ways signal her mentally to be more aggressive about finding a boyfriend - at least that's my impression. But at the same time she has most definitely told me that she enjoys sex and would miss not feeling 'someones cum' in her. She's been quite candid at times in the past that after enjoying that for 37 years, the last 30 with me.

I know I enjoyed the strangest sense of fulfillment using condoms with her last year. Strangely satisfying to me in a really deep seated way, very different from the feelings after masturbating. In a way, this satisfaction is at odds with a thought I've had lately.

I will say that the one thing I really did miss was feeling her pussy bare. Of course I could feel the warmth and how wet and open she was with the condom but I did so miss the feeling of the silkiness of her pussy, the smooth sensual friction lubricated by cum deep inside her. So my thought is whether she'd perhaps be okay with me having her bare but not cumming in her, either pulling out or putting on a condom to finish. My brain is fixated on how erotic and aroused I'd feel if after a few days/weeks she offers me the opportunity to feel her bare again but she admonishes me to not cum in her.

It's just a thought I'm having for now. In the past I don't think I thought she would enjoy that sort of thing but now, feeling more open and seeing her almost taking more control at times, maybe in the future if I suggest something like that, it'd be something she might go for or maybe consider "offering me" at times?

"she seems to be a lot calmer, far more accepting of everything". "she would like someone...who "wants" her". Has Sue been struggling with your cuckold desires before now? I had gotten the impression that she was comfortable with it. Or is it just the hotwife guilt that she's gotten more comfortable with?

LOL, i was just curious as to what your thoughts are and what she may be thinking; just a thought provoking conversation :) Anyway, i think she would love to have you by her side holding her hand some of the times, other times, i bet she would love to have you stay downstairs and listen to them. I am even betting that when you eventually move to your cucking at home, she wants you to sit by the edge of the bed once they get going. All just fascinating! Enjoy!

Broken - Sue wanted me to be more accepting of my cuckold desires and when I began to do so and talk more openly with her, it seems to have been what we both had needed. She's made no secret that she wants a new by who will "want" her and who she will feel drawn to. I suspect she felt that began to be lacking with Robert towards the end of their relationship last year and it's been something she's said since her time with Frank.

Far2 - it's thought provoking for sure - it makes me think about how much further this could go if either of us truly wanted it. I expect that by the time we have an empty-nest come September that the choices you suggest - being with her, holding her hand vs downstairs listening vs as you say, sitting on the bed with them - will be something that could be possible. Much of what happens will be determined by who she finds as her lover next and how that develops.

brokenman said:
"she seems to be a lot calmer, far more accepting of everything". "she would like someone...who "wants" her". Has Sue been struggling with your cuckold desires before now? I had gotten the impression that she was comfortable with it. Or is it just the hotwife guilt that she's gotten more comfortable with?

Broken, Steve may not feel, or think the same way, but as I understand from all that he has written, Sue has often stated that she wants a man that "wants her" whereas Steve, to feel fulfilled as a Cuckold, derives his greatest 'desire' for his wife, Sue when she desires to 'have' another man instead of him.

It's Not that Steve doesn't want her, he does, and Sue knows that he does, but he "wants her" to the level that she wants to be "wanted" when she has another 'lover.'

In the last months, she has come to understand all this more clearly from their more candid discussions. Certainly, her pen pal has helped her to understand it better, And she has acknowledged that to Steve.
Hope that helps.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Broken, Steve may not feel, or think the same way, but as I understand from all that he has written, Sue has often stated that she wants a man that "wants her" whereas Steve, to feel fulfilled as a Cuckold, derives his greatest 'desire' for his wife, Sue when she desires to 'have' another man instead of him.

It's Not that Steve doesn't want her, he does, and Sue knows that he does, but he "wants her" to the level that she wants to be "wanted" when she has another 'lover.'

In the last months, she has come to understand all this more clearly from their more candid discussions. Certainly, her pen pal has helped her to understand it better, And she has acknowledged that to Steve.
Hope that helps.

Cheers, Harry

Harry you are Dead On. I think Sue is still in a learning curve as far as Steve's wants and desires. But She seems like She's learning fast. As long as Steve is open with Her. I see no reason both won't get everything They are looking for.

Oh BTW How Sue's Dad doing? I will think a Good Thought for Him.

It's late and again Sue went over her parents after work. I said it to her last year that I thought he was declining and it seems, sadly, that I was right as he's really just getting weaker and weaker. After the stroke he hasn't been able to exercise at all and in a way, he's kind of wasting away. I think the whole thing about uprooting them after so many years is a big thing, it's the house that she grew up in. But an assisted living place would let him enjoy the time he has left a lot more. Personally, I think he's malnourished as he just doesn't seem like he eats much so maybe if he had someone looking over him like a nurse or something he'd do better.

She's all excited about next week's photography class starting so that's been a good thing. Otherwise it hasn't been a very sexy time.

STB, was wondering if you are thinking that Sue will deny you seeing her lady parts like she did before? what are your thoughts on helping her more when she prepares for her dates when you are being denied? I bet that will stir some cuckold anxiety! What a thrill!

She's on the phone with her sister and has actually asked me for some time on the computer alone so she can write to her pen-pal. So while I'm waiting for her to get off I thought I'd ponder Far2's imagination....

If I let my imagination roam along with Far2's, then, yeah, I could see at some point if she was truly infatuated with her boyfriend that perhaps she'd deny me seeing her. But again, from what she's said and certainly how I believe she would hopefully be, this would be something that won't be a surprise when/if it happens. I mean it will be hard for her to hide her increasing desires with him and perhaps a corresponding decrease with me? It was fun picking out clothes and underwear for her so in a way I hope that continues, that was more fun than I'd imagined it would be, especially to see her hold the panties or bra against her and 'model' them for me in front of the mirror as if to see what would look best. It was a fun sharing that more openly than I think we've ever done so before.

I know it will seem crazy but I do miss feeling the angst of knowing what she is doing and how her feelings and desires are changing. And yet, at the same time, we talk quite clearly and openly so much that I have to sometimes ask whether it will carry into reality. Will she come to me and tell me she's feeling more for her boyfriend as her desires develop and she does more with him?

Anyway - it sounds like she's getting off the phone now so I'm going to end this post here and give her some time. For a change she's home tonight as things are moving ahead with her parents as I think they have identified some options in terms of care-facilities that are workable for everyone location-wise.

Seems to Me Your thoughts should be less on some Boyfriend in the future. But what Her Penpal is discussing with Her. Thought its been pretty good for You so far.

Will,
I suspect that's what got him in the dog house last time! Just when he's back in a good place you want to risk him seeing Sue in granny knickers for a month. You may even be right, but if Sue doesn't want to share all we are all going to be left with is speculation. Like we've never done that before!

peakmb said:
Will,
I suspect that's what got him in the dog house last time! Just when he's back in a good place you want to risk him seeing Sue in granny knickers for a month. You may even be right, but if Sue doesn't want to share all we are all going to be left with is speculation. Like we've never done that before!

Life is full of risks. Besides it seems to Me Steve owes this person a steak dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread