Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue and her class

STB
hope you had fun tonight, and sis sue want to stay horney for her class,
and the young men there.
keep us posted.

Sue and her class

STB
Did sue play last night along with you , or did she save herself for tonight so she was all turned on for the class.
also did you help her pick out her outfit for the class tonight again.
is sue looking forward to going back to boston where it all started at.
keep us posted.

Sorry - crazy busy day.

She was obviously horny last night but she restrained herself and teased me that she wanted to be hornier when she went to class tonight. I joked with her about whether she was ready for a quickie with Glenn or whoever and she laughed back and punched me in response and said she wasn't ready for that ..... and then added "yet". So who knows.

Instead she lay next to me last night and in addition to that tease, had others and other conversation that turned me on. She said she liked thinking about Glenn - but when I asked her if she was serious about him she relented and said "no, but maybe after tomorrow I"ll know more" - so she's not convinced herself as that wasn't said very positively. I teased her back that "it's fun to think about though...." to which she moaned and said "yeah" in this sexy voice.

I told her again how I could see and sense that she was a bit more turned on in general which she openly agreed with. She told me that she was surprised at how she could feel it herself. I'd already slid off my boxers and I was gently stroking my cock as she talked and smiled at me. She told me how she loved watching me and that I was going to make myself cum for her. And she again told me how horny it was that I was doing it because she was making me horny! She again leaned over and started to talk again about me not cumming in her and how excited it made that every Wednesday I didn't. I told her that hearing her talk about other guys again was getting me hard and that I was horny thinking about her wanting to be with her bf. She asked me to tell her more and I told her that I couldn't wait to see how she is when she started to see another guy. She seemed to love that seeing her happy and horny turned me on and wanted me to tell her more. Again I told her how horny and excited I was about when she might come to me and tell me she wants him bare and more. She squealed at that and said "ooh, tell me more" and I did. I told her again how I wanted her and I to play up the whole "last time without a condom" thing. She moaned that she wanted to see me cum and added "not in me" and just how she said it made me grunt and suddenly I just started to cum. At first she jumped back at the surprise but then leaned in even closer and moaned again as I coaxed out the last few drops.

As I lay back and caught my breath I felt her move and I knew what she was going to do. She pooled all of my cum together and said something that I didn't hear clearly but was something about "not being in me" and a second later she brought a drippy finger up to my mouth and smiled as I licked it clean and she kissed me. We didn't talk much more last night - I think in a way she'd almost had her own fun as she seemed so animated and happy as she toyed with my semen.

This morning we were both a bit on edge with her going to class again tonight. She let me soap her up in the shower and it was wild feeling her so close to me knowing we were both turned on about her seeing/interacting with other guys tonight. I did pick out her undies - a pair of pastel-green panties with a lacey front and a matching bra with a lacy fringe. At least she'll feel sexy underneath as the weather is cool and rainy out so she's wearing a full top and pants. She kissed me when she was dressed and held her hand out. It took me a second until I realized it was her left hand and that she wanted me to take off her rings. I swear my cock got rock hard as I realized what she wanted and I slowly slid them off. I kissed her when I put them onto her dresser and I told her "you're free tonight". She smiled ear to ear!

Sue and her class

STB
Did sue have a great time at her class tonight , and did she find out any more about this guy.
that she is dreaming about by the name of glenn has sue told you much about him yet.
like what race is he and how old does she think he is, and does he look like a football player or what.
you know that sue staying horny for the class she is giving off the vibe that she is looking and looking hard.
so have fun tonight after sue gets home.
keep us posted.
also hope her dad is doing well.

Okay, I admit it. Just a tiny bit interested. ...

Well, apparently Glenn has caught her eye. She told me that at their break that while again a bunch of the guys in class seemed to group around her, that when she and Glenn started talking more, the others sort of went about their business. She didn't tell me what they talked about but boy did she come home happy and horny!!!! He asked her out for coffee and she told me that she did a bit of cock-teasing with him before saying yes. Just the way she said it, how she described him asking her to go out, she sounded like she was a teenager on the phone with a girlfriend, like she was so excited about the class-hunk talking to her or whatever. I guess coffee is a start.

What really has me going right now is that she teased me a bunch last night including getting naked in front of me when she changed after work but then later on said that she wanted to wait till tonight for some fun. I would have loved to have jerked-off last night at how horny I was just from seeing her so up and horny herself but then the thought of waiting till tonight when we'll have the house to ourselves overruled everything else. She's already acting sexy today including wearing this tight t-shirt this morning before she took her shower that clung to her breasts and clearly showed her still hard nipples. She teased me again as she got naked getting into the shower, she put one foot up on the toilet and ran a finger through her pussy and smiled at me and said "it's really wet" and then she giggled "you'll just have to wait for later" and before she turned to get into the shower she gently cupped my already hard cock and smiled and said "later baby".

All she's told me about Glenn is that he's no longer married, either something happened to his wife or she passed away as he never said he was divorced. She figures he's in his mid-late 40's. Described him as white (sorry Dana, just not in the cards for it to be a black guy), medium build (like me, no surprise - Sue never goes for the really big muscular kinds), a little taller than me with dark-brown hair that she says has less grey than mine. But other than that, all she's said is he's "really nice" and "kind of sexy". I told her that I wished I could somehow have had a video of her in general from like a month ago and now and how just a little attention from other guys has had such an impact on her. She reluctantly agreed and said she even feels more energetic, playful and sexy. She grinned when I said "horny too".

Steve,
Sounds promising but early days maybe. Maybe a surprise that Glenn isn't already attached in some way but maybe that's why he's doing the course. Like minds and all that. Maybe after 31 pages, Thoughts and Plans might soon re-emerge as Reality for 2014...

STB
Sound's like sue may have found a new guy, and has sue gone out for coffee with him yet, or has she told you if and when it will happen.
his race is not a big deal to me, i was just thinking about it was all.
have fun tonight and , keep us posted.

STB
dID YOU AND SUE HAVE FUN TOGATHER LAST NIGHT OR DID SHE WANT TO BE HORNY AGAIN FOR THE CLASS TONIGHT
dID YOU HELP HER PICK OUT THE UNDIES ,THAT SHE WAS GOING TO WARE FOR WORK AND THE CLASS TO NIGHT.
IS SHE GOING TO HAVE COFFEE WITH gLENN TONIGHT AFTER THE CLASS, OR HAS A TIME NOT BEEN SET UP AS OF YET.
keep us posted on her progess.

Sorry - no time for updates today as I just got home from work and have to run out in a few minutes.

To answer Dana's and others questions - yes, last night was a repeat of last week where she abstained and enjoyed watching me. She made no secret that she wanted to be hornier tonight.

Yes, again she asked me if I'd pick out her clothes and she was all smiles when I again picked out some of her more sexy underwear. She reminded me that she wasn't doing anything more than talking with Glenn and maybe agreeing to go out for coffee but then teased me that maybe she'd do more than just talk tonight. I know it was just teasing but damn did it get me hot as she said it while she was pulling on the sexy undies that I'd picked out. She smiled as she turned in front of the mirror to look herself over - even I had to admit her butt looked nice. She kissed me deeply as she finished getting dressed and then came to me and said "can you help me with one other thing?" I thought she needed me to zip up her top or something but instead - damn did she get me horny when she just held her hand out and I realized she wanted me to take off her rings. She could see the bulge in my pants as I did so and she kissed me again and said she loved me.

That's the short of it - I'll hopefully have some time when I get back in a while and before she gets home from class tonight.

So she came home all alight last night fluttering around when she came in. Obviously she'd enjoyed class.
She joked with me, when I asked her about it she at first started to tell me what she'd learned about lighting position and composition until she started laughing a moment later and said "oh, you mean the other stuff". And she proceeded to tell me that at break and again after class, that she and Glenn took a walk away from everyone and talked. The short of it is that, she's going to go out for "coffee" with Glenn this coming Tuesday evening after work. The long of it is that she already has said he's not her Mr. Right and that he's just a nice guy. The thing that surprised me in one way but not in another was that she looked at me and said that she "might give him a roll in the hay" (showing our age in cliche's) before the end of class. It took me a second to hear what she'd said and I just kind of looked at her. I was thinking in my head that "this is new, other than Tony she's never been into one-night-stands" and eventually I said something like "that's new for you?". She giggled and said she felt like she did back in high-school and college getting asked out on a date and I immediately knew what she was going to say - and sure enough... "No, not really, you remember me back then, if I liked you...." and I knew the rest, that if she liked you enough to go out a second time, that she'd also have sex with you. I was thinking about what she'd said until I realized she was asking me a question and I looked at her and she said "well? is it?" and I guess she realized I didn't hear her because she sort of smiled and said "is it okay if I go out with him and maybe have some fun with him baby?" and she kissed me.

She didn't really need me to say anything as she got this huge smile on her face a second later and I realized that she could see both the arousal in my face as well as in my pants. She pulled me close and kissed me and said in a sexy voice "you don't mind... do you?" and I know she could feel how hard I'd gotten. "Just a little fun?" I asked her and she said "yeah, is that okay? ..... it might be fun...." and she kissed me again. We started to get a bit more frisky together and I was thinking we might be heading right up for bed. I was ready but I reminded her that our daughter was due home in just a little while and that we'd have to be quick. She giggled and looked at me and said "oh, not tonight baby.... lets have fun tomorrow night, okay? It's kind of late and I'd much rather have more time tomorrow....". I groaned but knew she was right. She smiled and said "you'll enjoy it more too...." and she said it in a way that I knew she wanted to tease me more. I reluctantly agreed and she giggled and said "you'll be okay waiting...." and she smiled.

We didn't get into bed until later than expected as our daughter was all chatty when she got home (and Sue and I both smiled at each other looking forward to when she'll be off at college in the future) and that was when she told me more about Glenn. She said he's quite the gentleman. I asked if he'd asked about her marital status and she said "no" that he hasn't asked and she hasn't asked about his either. From the conversations he's either married or recently divorced as he's mentioned his kids at times as she has. He'd asked about tonight (Friday) for coffee but she said that wouldn't work and suggested next week and Tuesday seemed like the best day. From what she's told me, he does some sort of accounting work for a construction company. He's about my height, maybe a little shorter (but still taller than her) and is thinner than me (which makes him almost on the skinny side). She figures he's mid-40's, brown hair with some grey and brown eyes. She say's he's nice looking and has a nice personality and that he's "fun to talk to".

I did try to get her to give in last night and we did get into a bit of passionate kissing including me pushing up her night-shirt and playing with and sucking at her breasts. I got her moaning a bit, that is until she said to me "you're not talking me into this".

This morning she was very playful and pranced around the bedroom naked while she picked out clothes and put them on the bed. She did it to tease me, waiting till the last moment before she pulled on panties and a bra - the whole while I could see her smiling as she glanced up at me in the mirror and saw that I was staring at her and was horny for her.

STB
Now that Sue has made up her mind, that Glenn is not the right guy has she told you if there, is any one else in the,
class that has got her eye. or now will she think about going back out to her after work get togather, and see if she can.
Find someone there eather from her work or someone else. enjoy your weekend and hope all is well.
keep us posted.

STB,

Now follow up here, catching up on your prior post. Great to hear that you and your wife are heading in what some of us would consider ideal.

I was wicked horny for her by the time Friday got here last week. It surprised even me how turned on I was by her taking control and telling me I had to wait after she got home last Thursday. By Friday I was really horny for her it was so worth the wait and not masturbating as she'd suggested if I couldn't wait! We talked a little about Glenn and I made it clear to her that I was turned on by her wanting to sleep with him. She egged me on to tell her how horny it made me and what I thought about. As we talked I got more and more worked up telling her that I couldn't wait till she started sharing her pussy again.

But there's not much more to share from over the weekend that I can recap quickly. Mainly more talking between us. It's really amazing (and a bit weird) to talk so calmly with her about her desire to have a quickie with Glenn. She's quite animated about having coffee with him tomorrow evening and she had a bit of fun teasing me about "hoping to get some time to maybe kiss and make out a bit". I'm not sure what to expect from her but if she gets home too late, then I know that our Wednesday night may be a bit more intense than usual... I hope so.

STB
Look's like you are more than ready for Sue to share, her pussy with someone new.
Are you going to pick out her underware for her to go on, this coffee date with Glenn after work on tuesday.
hope all goes as you want it to, so wednesday will be a whole lot of fun.
keep us posted.

Well, came home to an empty house and it's a very intense feeling knowing Sue's essentially out on a date right now. Needless to say I've been horny since I pulled in the driveway and saw her car not there.

She did stand in front of her dresser for a moment this morning with the towel wrapped around her under her arms. She saw me in the mirror and turned and asked "do you want to pick something out for me?". When I walked over to her I asked her "will Glenn be seeing them?" referring to her panties. She blushed and said "maybe". She didn't need to say anything more as my mind was already racing.... I picked out a pair of pink panties with also a lot of lace in the front. When she pulled them on a moment later the lace was see-through enough that I could tell she was shaved bare beneath. Her nipples were already hard as I handed her the matching bra also with lace enough that could make out part of the areolas.... She was all smiles when she pulled on a skirt knowing it would make me think about her tonight and Glenn maybe lifting it out of the way. It was hot today so she chose a sleeveless top that when she leaned forward the right way, would show off the lacy top of her bra. I told her to be careful at work and she smiled. She turned to walk away and finish getting ready when I "ahem"-ed and she turned and I went up to her and took her hand in mine and I gently took off her rings. She smiled broadly at me doing that without her even asking and when she'd finished getting ready she came to me and said I was a really special husband and that she loved me. Needless to say, that made me feel really good as she left to go to work.

More later - she hasn't texted me or told me what time she may be home, I just know that they're due to meet about now - about 6:45pm so I'll give her some privacy for now at least and give her another hour or two before I try to reach her.

Well she texted me that she'll be home about 9:30pm which gives her almost another hour with Glenn. Somehow it just turns me on that she's really out on a what you'd call a date. The thought of her letting Glenn into her panties is just too much to think about right now for me.

Steve,
There's a few of us holding our breaths round about now. Hope all went well...

Ugh - swamped with work - had to go in today....
She's still at class and I'm again tied up with a problem at work that's continued most of the day.

Short summary for now....

Coffee/date Tuesday night - she said she had fun and that Glenn was a gentleman, at least until they got into the back seat of his car. She says that he's a good kisser - and she basically said that was all that happened when she got home. She was really up and all happy. I thought we might have some fun but she played a bit hard-to-get and when I finally asked her she giggled and said I could wait and then teased me a bit about my getting horny about her having gone on a date.

Forward to last night and yes, we were both in bed and last night she had just her night-shirt on (no panties) and as I started to get into masturbating she told me more about her "date". What she told totally turned me on - especially when she confessed that kissing wasn't all they did. My cock was rock hard and she teased me and told me that they kissed but that she let him play with her breasts and even let him rub her pussy through her panties. She told me she was very wet when she'd gotten home last night and that she had wanted to enjoy the feelings again.

I was out of my mind with arousal and she was horny herself telling me about it and giggling about how she really felt like a teenager letting him unclip her bra and then feel her breasts under her top and how she had to "push his hands away" from her panties the rest of the time they kissed. She said she didn't let him take off her top or panties so she said "he still hasn't seen me naked". But when she talked about how she ran her hands over the bulge in his pants, it really got to me and it must have turned her on too because that was around when I became very aware that she was masturbating too. Just a short while later it was my turn to lean up on one elbow and ask her if she thinks he has a big cock and it was my turn to watch her with 2 and then 3 fingers plunging in and out of her own pussy. Needless to say - we both egged each other on including us teasing each other thinking about how he might be in bed and then, me asking her and her saying openly that she wants to "try him out". When she talked about giving herself to him, it just seemed to be the words I needed to hear and I spewed all over myself. I moaned to her how that turned me on thinking about it and whatever I said or however I said it, it spurred her on and a moment later her eyes fluttered back in her head as her body stiffened and I heard her moan deeply.

She's still at class - or at least not home yet. She said that she would not have sex with him tonight as she didn't want any more talk in the classroom but she said she was going to say yes to anything if he asked her to go out again.

So - I have another hour or so before she'll be home and hopefully I'll finish this spreadsheet thing for work I'm working on when I can keep my mind on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread