Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB
So has Sue and Glenn made any more plan"s to go on anymore date"s yet, and if so when and do you think that thing"s might change.
With her and him that he might become mister right after all. or is she just going to have fun with him till she find"s mister right, and where does,
plan on looking for him still at the class or back to the after work get togather"s.
keep us posted.

STB,
You seem to be very busy at the moment which probably explains your relatively short posts recently. I hope you are not thinking any of your fans are losing interest. This is far and away the best set of threads on this entire site and certainly not the case for me.

I wonder whether you are a little disappointed that Glenn does not so far match the profile of the big stud who Sue could fall in lust with and have a mad passionate affair for the duration of her course. So far it seems a slower burn which will get you back towards the heights of last year but perhaps not beyond them. I'm curious how you feel. So far the cuckold drug has been working with you because each new lover had added something new to the experience. Sue's satisfaction has been a little more obvious and basic, deriving partly from her orgasms derived from her lovers, but also (and in some ways ever greater) from her teasing of, and then reconnections with you. She may well derive almost what she craves from Glenn this time, but if you do not get quite the thrill as you were expecting, her teasing will not carry quite the edge. Or am I completely off piste here?

Peak - you are correct - I haven't ever been this busy at work in my life. And Sue is also a little preoccupied with her parents and their upcoming move next month.

Yes, you've gotten it correct regarding Glenn. I think it's also a little disappointing to Sue that he's not her Prince Charming, but then, maybe it's a good thing for her to deal with a bit more reality as many here and in PM's have all said we'd been lucky in the guys she's/we've found in the past.

We talked this past weekend and she has said that she'd hoped to be more excited about Glenn or infatuated with him a bit more but she accepts that it's not going to happen - in our talks - she's said that despite her reluctance about quickies/one-night-stands that she still wants to "give him a roll in the hay" before class is over in another few weeks.

Hopefully things will calm down soon at work and at home and we can return to our normally scheduled programming :)

Finally a little time while I'm still awake and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel at work.

I think I may have understated things a bit in my last abrupt post. I should probably go back to last Thursday night when she came home after class. Again Glenn had asked her about going out the next night, Friday, again and this time she had a legit reason to say no as we had a school event for our daughter, one of her last before graduating. But she said to me that in her haste to change the subject with him, that she told him "next week" and then apparently he got her to add "promise..." to it. She said she felt awkward telling me that without having checked with me first and she hoped I understood. I told her that I surely would have said yes so there was no problem in my view. So to bring things up to date she was very up over the weekend about going out on a real date.

I have to say that it was a really interesting moment for both of us as I said something about a second date, we both said almost at the same time something like "you know what that means". I remember that I felt a bit of angst and apprehension when she first had sex with Tony but after that, maybe from the stuff we've talked about so openly, but both of us knew at that moment that we both knew she would most definitely be having sex with him next Friday night. It really felt great to just feel good about it for her. I don't how else to explain it other than to say, in a crude way, that I know she almost seems to need it.

We talked about it again and over the weekend more again. It's when she said that Glenn's a nice guy but that she doesn't feel the type of desire she wants to feel with someone who she says she can call her boyfriend or lover. It was kind of funny to hear her try to rationalize her desire to have sex with him without wanting to say just what I said, that she needs it. I let her go as she told me that "I can have some fun too sometimes" which I thought was a good enough admission. As I've said in some PM's and emails, it's interesting to see her continuing to, in a way, evolve sexually. We talked about how Glenn might be in bed. She laughed and said "he's no Robert" which surprised me in her reference to the new-standard of cock-size and no longer bigger/smaller than me. It's a thought I've come back to several times since. But as our conversations continued she told me that he's a nice guy and makes her smile and laugh and that she
thought it'd be fun to "just do it with him". I told her that it turned me on that "the Cougar was ready to pounce" and that earned me a painful punch in the arm.

She teased me when we had sex over the weekend about "letting yet another guy fuck me" as I was getting up on top of her. We even talked for a moment as my cock grew even harder as she wanted to know what I was thinking. I told her honestly as she lay there beneath me and I said something like - I'm thinking about the first time Glenn will get to share this moment with you. I knew it was the right thing to say at that moment, but as I said, it is what I honestly felt, and she knew it.

So we're in a holding pattern till Friday. Sex Sunday night was the last and she said that I'd be solo on Wednesday night as matter-of-factly as she could, so I've been able to joke with her yesterday and today that she'll have to wait herself till Friday.

That is all for now.

Well, last night proved my predictions to be true. She was all giddy about hoping to be "asked out" tonight that she was very very playful with me. She said she was horny which was enough to get me going and then added/repeated that I'd surely be waiting till she gets home after her date tomorrow night. I reminded her that she was sounding maybe a bit too sure of herself but she giggled and said that she would be very surprised if, after the last time, that he didn't want to get all of her clothes off this time!.

When she had my boxers off she slid up next to me and cooed whether it turned me on that she might "get naked for Glenn". I needn't have answered as she could tell by my cock that it turned me on. She told me how sexy she felt when she let him "get to second and third base" and how he really wanted more of her. I moaned back that I could tell as she'd been very playful and seemingly very horny since then. She giggled and admitted yet again that maybe I was right and that she did just need to go out every now and then and just do it.

I was going pretty good and we were bantering back and forth about whether she would let him lick her and about how she felt about sucking him for the first time. Normally she's a little ambivalent about sucking cock. I know I posted here long long ago and will repeat it again at how she had always said that she could fuck a guy more easily and without nearly as much thought as for her to suck a guy. So for her to tell me that she was looking forward to it and even said "i want to watch his face while I get him really horny sucking him" - it was a huge turnon last night!!!!

At another point she teased me that maybe she'd come home with his cum in her and she teased "maybe I won't make him use a condom....". I let out a loud moan and I swear I felt my cock start to twitch as she said that. I groaned back "are you sure he's safe" and she just giggled and said "I'm only kidding baby" and then she commented at "just wanted to make sure that still turned you on" and giggled again. I moaned back that if it was safe that she could do it and she said "maybe, but probably not. but when I am ready, you'll know baby".

I told her how sexy she was and how turned on I was at how she was feeling since she'd gone to class and she gushed and said that she'd not realized how much she missed having a guy doting over her and wanting her. She wasn't shy about telling me that she really wanted to "find another Robert" and she looked at me immediately and added "you know what I mean baby, right?". I told her I did and even shook my hard cock at her a little to impress on her that I did. She giggled at me and said in a really almost mean sounding tease "I know what youuuuu want though...... don't I?" and she almost had an evil kind of laugh I groaned back a hoarse "whaaaaat?". She turned to look at me and told me that she knew I still thought about going back to using condoms with her again. She leaned up and kissed my cheek and said "I love knowing that turns you on". It was how she said it and how horny I already was that hearing her say that, going from the almost evil hiss of her tease to how she said that just so lovingly in my ear that as the thought sank in I just felt myself let go. It wasn't an explosion of the type where I've held back as long as I could - but more just an incredibly deep release that seemed to go on longer than usual - I felt 4 or 5 large spurts followed by several deeply satisfying contractions that brought an appreciative moan from Sue.

She leaned up towards my chest and kissed me and told me how much she loved me and again how erotic and how turned on I was and then specifically she said "I love watching you cum baby..... it's sooo sexy". I can't describe how sexy she sounded as she cuddled up to me and kissed my cheek and neck. I felt her fingers playing with my cum as she told me how horny it made her to watch me and as I turned to look at her she had her finger waiting and she watched me as I licked the thick glob of my cum off her index and middle finger. She closed her eyes and I saw her eyes flutter beneath her closed eyelids. Needless to say, I slept very well later on.

This morning she was all bouncy and again talking about "being asked out". She turned to me as she stood by her dresser and said "do you want to make me feel sexy tonight?". I came up next to her and she looked at me and again asked in that rhetoric kind of way "this really turns you on doesn't it....". She saw the bulge rising in my boxers as my answer and the smile on my face. She opened her lingerie drawer and right on top was a sexy matching set of black panties with not so much lace but this semi-transparent fabric with small opaque dots all over. The bra matched with the upper parts of the cups being of the same material ending just above the darker pink of her nipples. The smile on her face matched mine as I handed them to her. It was warm enough that she didn't wear anything beneath the longer skirt she put on and I could just make out the bra beneath the top she put on and it made me smile that she would feel sexy in class later tonight. She was almost ready to go and came to kiss me as I was then getting dressed and before she could say goodbye to me I pulled her close and gave her a more intense kiss and as she pulled away - it was me that remembered and I held her hand and she smiled too that it was me that remembered she should leave her rings home.

So - fortunately it's another busy day - it's taken me over 4 hours to pen all of this. I'm sure as soon as I am done at 5pm that it will all hit me but right now listening in on conference calls at work keep my libido at bay.

Yes - Glenn "asked her out" on a date tonight. She got home just after 10pm and it was a good thing that our daughter was occupied Skyping with her boyfriend because I swear the glow on Sue's face could have lit up the entire front yard. Before she said a word I knew that he'd asked her to go out. She said he asked about Saturday first but she said that today (Friday) would work better. I told her that I was really excited for her and she smiled and said that she liked knowing that.

I had wanted to talk but she put me off a bit until we'd said goodnight and adjourned to the bedroom. I don't know if she knew I saw, but as she got changed I saw that her panties were visibly damp and a second later she pulled her night-shirt over her head and joined me lying on the bed. I was horny but I already knew that there was no way she was going to have sex with me - from how glowingly she spoke about "being asked out" I knew she was going to want to wait. Instead, we talked for a few minutes and I waited for her to say it - and sure enough after a few minutes she turned to me and said "well, is it okay with you?". I played dumb for a moment and then said with a smile on my face "is what okay?". She turned a little red at my reply and then I just said "yes baby, its okay if you want to have sex with him tomorrow". She hugged me and I know she felt my hardon against her hip. She kissed me incredibly passionately and when she pulled back she said "YOU can have me tomorrow.... PROMISE!". We talked for bit longer but honestly, my brain wasn't focused on anything other than one thing.

There was a bit of unspoken tension this morning for sure. As we jockeyed in the bathroom I found myself staring at her in the mirror thinking of yet another guy getting to have her naked like I was seeing her. She saw me looking at her and she gave me a knowing smile. When I came out of the bedroom she was standing at her dresser with the towel wrapped around her under her arms. It took me a second to realize she was standing still and without having to say it, I knew what she wanted. She'd already told me that she wouldn't be coming home after work before her date so for the first time, I knew what I was going to pick out lingerie-wise WAS going to be what she would be wearing with Glenn. She smiled when I picked out another matched set for her - this time I picked her light-blue panties that were a bit more silky and lacy and a matching bra also with a lace top. I actually thought about it and I opted for something a bit more sedate than overly sexy - I actually thought about how she might be more comfortable and I thought wearing something see-through or that left her nipples visible. I think the smile on her face told me that I'd made the right choice. She did however, make a big deal about putting them on. She took the towel off and stood there naked as she stepped into her panties and then primped in front mirror as she adjusted her bra and the straps on it.

I'd like to say we talked about it more but we didn't. I didn't want to say anything to change a thing - we were both horny and we both knew it and to me, it just seemed like there was no need to say anything. We shared a moment together in the kitchen as we both got our coffee ready and our usual parting kiss turned into something much more passionate. At the end she turned to me and showed me that she hadn't put her rings back on since yesterday morning and she said "I love you baby, I'll see you tonight". I asked her "how late?" and she said, calmly but matter-of-factly "it's a date baby, it might be late ..... but I promise I'll be yours when I get home". And with that I just pulled her close to me and kissed her again and said hoarsely "have fun ..... call me". I know that I felt her hand linger on mine for a second longer than usual but then she turned and took her coffee and laptop and she said to me as she walked down the stairs and out the front door.

I can say that I stood there in the kitchen and became aware that my hardon was sticking out of my boxers and I had to wonder for a second whether it was as I said goodbye to Sue.

STB
Well did Sue's date with Glenn go , as she hoped it would.
did she do it last night with him amd, if so did she have him use a condom, or did she let him go with out one.
did you get your promised time with her after she got home. hope it was not to late.
and after last night has she changed her mind about him at all, about mister right.
keep us posted.

STB,
I suppose by now you are in what must be one of the sweet spots of your life with Sue. You have a wife that is super excited, you get the first sensations of being a cuckold. You are not yet cut off or even reduced to latex and you have the reassurance that none of this is even a small threat to your marriage. I know this stage doesn't create quite the cucky high that the next stage does but in terms of personal satisfaction it has to be pretty much up there.I hope you are enjoying your weekend. If all went well, it may not be long before Sue tells you about her timetable for your last bareback in a while...

Just going to post the first part now. Yes, she did go out on Friday night. I spent the afternoon and much of the evening extremely horny and even uncomfortable until she texted me that she was on her way home about 11pm. She'd only texted me about 6:30pm that she was about to meet Glenn at the restaurant he'd chosen which was a good half-hour the other side of where she worked and closer to where the school is where the photography class is being given. I replied back to her to have fun and be careful. She did text me one more time, after dinner about 8:30pm when she sent me Glenn's address and told me that she'd text me again when she was on her way home. I knew from how she'd worded it that she didn't want me to text or bother her while she was with him and later realized that he still didn't know she was married.

We had the house to ourselves for most of the weekend - our kids both weren't home Friday night and didn't come back until later Saturday evening. Our son was visiting friends at their beach house and our daughter, between working and end-of-school parties, was equally busy. I know when she walked through the door just after midnight that I was incredibly excited. She knew it and she even joked with me about what I'd long told her, that when she comes home from being out having sex with another guy, that I feel like it's a first-date and that I never know what I'm going to find under her clothes. Friday night was no different. We fumbled our way up to the bedroom and on the way I asked and she confirmed that she'd had sex with him and kidded me to "hurry up and take your turn" when we got into the bedroom and I pushed her down on the bed.

I don't think I'll ever tire of the excitement and just the thoughts in my head as I began to undress her - knowing she'd been naked with another man only recently. Undoing her top and taking it off and seeing her in her bra and seeing the outlines of her hardened nipples through the silky material. I really made me just stop and stare for a moment at just how sexy she looked to me. I speak for myself but at that moment I was hornier sitting atop of her looking down at her body, the one she'd shared only with me, now given to other men - and I know she's no movie-star or fashion-model - but at that moment, knowing that just an hour before she'd likely laid naked with Glenn in post-fuck bliss - at that moment she was the sexiest woman in the world to me. She was breathing heavily and I knew that Glenn had seen her this way and I just felt so incredibly hot for her.

She lifted her butt and I slid her skirt off of her leaving her in just the bra and panties I'd picked out for her. They were still very sexy despite being a bit on the more traditional side (she later did tell me that she felt comfortable getting undressed with him and I remember thinking that I helped that along by selecting less explicit lingerie). When she lay back down I noticed that her panties were damp between her legs and that the blue was slightly darker and that really turned me on.

We kissed and she asked me if I wanted to hear about her date. I told her eagerly "yes" and she proceeded to tell me about how nice Glenn was and how he treated her like a lady but she also giggled that it was obvious he was hoping for more than just dinner. She told me how she sort of danced around her being married - she honestly answered him that she was divorced and that she didn't see her ex-husband at all - which is true but it referred to her first marriage. He asked her about kids and she told him that she had 2 kids and that they were older. She told me that the dinner was nice and that by the end, after they'd had a few drinks, he was starting to compliment her more and tell her how attractive and sexy she was, etc. She giggled when she told me that he wasn't sure that she was going to go back to his place afterwards "for a nightcap" and how he was smiling when she said sure.

I was already hard thinking about it and now she was making it even more apparent. She told me how they kissed when they got back to his place and that they never even finished their wine (he poured a glass for her) before they got into it more heavily. She told me several times how he was a nice enough guy but that he didn't really totally turn her on - but she said that once they got going, that she was horny enough that it more than made up. I joked with her whether I had anything to worry about "size-wise" and she giggled and said "no honey, believe me, you have nothing to worry about" and she told me that he was nicely sized but not as big as me. She smiled and said "he was really easy to suck". Just hearing her tell me how easy another guys cock was to suck was just something that struck me.

She told me that they talked a bit more than she was used to or expected - but she said it was nice because he told her how beautiful she was and how much he'd wanted to have her naked with him. She said that by the time he was sliding her panties off, she was really into him and very horny for him. He told her again how beautiful she was and then commented again on her being shaved bare. My cock started to throb when she giggled and looked at me very sexy-like and she told me how she spread her legs for him and told him how she loved how it felt to be bare for the summertime. Just the thought of her sitting there with her legs apart for this relative stranger really got to me - still does - my cock is swelling just thinking about it. I guess for as forward as he was in his talk, she was with her actions.

I was more than ready for her myself as I reached behind her and unclipped her bra and I could just tell from how her breasts looked that he'd been sucking at them and she confirmed that "he loved my small boobs" and I asked her why she was always surprised by that when I know that while I think most guys say they're turned on by big breasts are actually equally or maybe even more turned on by smaller ones that are so much more fun to play with and suck on. She giggled and said "it's a good thing I never made them bigger" (something I'd never wanted for her). And I was dying I was so horny by the time she told me how she let him go down on her and specifically how she told me "I let him play with me and lick me all over baby".

He DID use a condom with her, she didn't even need to ask him, by the time she was moaning and hot, wet and ready for him, she said that when she lay back and pulled her knees back for him that she was pleasantly surprised that he'd already put a condom on without even asking her. He told her it was a lubricated one and she giggled and thought to herself that she knew she was more than wet enough already for him. I was going to go down on her myself when she said that and then added "it may not taste too good" and I remembered they used spermicide as a lube on the condoms as opposed to her flavored lube that she liked to use. We kissed more and my hands found their way to her pussy and it felt hot and a bit swollen and INCREDIBLY sexy. All I could see and think in my head was that Glenn fucked her just an hour earlier or so. I rubbed at her clit and she moaned in response and let me know she was still very turned on. Believe it or not, she actually felt a little dry and maybe even a little rough (which turned me on too to know why/how) so I reached for our own lubricant and put some on my fingers.

I cannot describe to you how erotic it felt to spread her legs apart and feel her bare pussy lips under my lubricated fingers. I separated them and then gently ran my fingers up and down the furrow from just beneath her clit down to her vaginal opening - and there I ran my fingers all around the swollen opening. I could feel her pussy spasm as I rubbed around the outside edge and gently rubbed at just inside and then back up to her clit where I'd stop just short of rubbing at it. After doing this for several minutes, when my fingers returned to her vagina, it was now gaping open and oozing her own slipperiness. Each time I 'd push my finger in deeper and deeper and then rub up and down again. And in my head, all I could think was that as I pushed my fingers into her, that (in my head) her pussy felt like it was gaping open. She moaned and when I felt her pussy spasm and tighten on my fingers again, all I could think of was Glenn's cock enjoying that same feeling.

I didn't need her hand on my cock but when I felt her grab it and start to moan it was no surprise that a second later she moaned "I need this in me". I was happy to oblige. I moved to kneel between her legs and I replaced my fingers with my cock - pushing the tip into her and then pulling it out and rubbing it up, down and all around. As I started to push into her I asked her "did you cum with him?". She hadn't told me yet, I expected she did, but she hadn't confirmed. She started to moan more as I pushed into her but I stopped and just flicked at her clit with my thumb as I said again "did you?" to which she replied "yeah...... when he was in me...." - and as she said that, I pushed all the way into her - slowly/gently but firmly and deep! When I ground against her she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in tight and deep and I felt her let go into her first orgasm with me. She held herself tightly against me and I could tell when the peak had passed and I felt her body, and her pussy relax. Her face and body just looked so beautiful beneath me - the look of bliss on her face, her breasts and nipples so firm and proud with a flush of redness across her chest. She let me take her legs against my arms and push them back and apart. As I started fucking her in earnest she slowly came back to consciousness and smiled as she looked up at me.

I was horny enough that I knew I wasn't going to last long and with her regaining her breath she smiled and began to tease me. She told me how much she'd missed "feeling another man in me" and how "wonderful it felt to let another man pleasure me". I was already close and when she started to tease me that "another man made me cum again" and how good it felt to her to give herself to him - that was all I needed to hear. Between that and the images in my mind and how she felt (again in my head where all I could think was how open she seemed to be) her eyes opened wide and I felt her begin to push up at me with each thrust and she moaned "come on baby, it's your turn". And I let it go - wow did I ever let go in her. I'd been horny since I'd cum on Wednesday night and all that had done was whet my appetite! She squealed loudly as I plunged into her the last few times and then I felt her pull me in tightly as she felt me plunge deeply into her one last time and then she could feel me cumming in her. She moaned at how she loved it and how warm she could feel as I kept cumming. She smiled at me as I finally regained consciousness and moaned "wow, you really needed to cum, didn't you baby?" and I realized why she'd said that, when I looked down and went to pull out, I saw that my cum was running down her butt crack before I'd even pulled out of her. I leaned back forward, still staying in her, and hugged/kissed her and she giggled and said "I guess that was worth the wait....".

I'll end this now with this comment. We fucked again last night and as we did, she teased me about "being a daddy again" and giggled that she knew it turned me on (even though it couldn't happen for real). But more about that later. Gotta get on an 11:30 conference call.

So, obviously we talked more over the weekend. With the kids away on Saturday we spent some time lying out in the sun and with us being alone and having a few drinks, her tongue became quite free and she told me about her thoughts. She told me that she wished we were at the nude beach as while she lay next to me on our lounges on the deck she told me she wished she could take off her bathing suit and how she loved the feeling of the sun baking on her pussy (her words, not mine!). But more so was that she told me that she felt incredibly energized and, for a brief moment she showed a bit of concern as she told me that seeing Glenn really restarted her desire to have another boyfriend. At one point she giggled and said "I guess you were right, I 'needed it'". I told her that I had seen this change in her once Glenn started to pay attention to her and that it didn't bother me that she wanted to have sex with him. She turned to me and I thought she was going to say something but then she smiled and just said "I love you".

The sun and alcohol seemed to have gotten to us because by Saturday night we were both pretty tired and while she surely would have had sex with me, she didn't complain when I suggested we wait till Sunday night and celebrate Fathers Day properly.

It was last night when we were messing around that she told me more about her conversation with Glenn and specifically around the condom discussion. She told him he was very polite to use a condom with her and in addition to the comment about it being a lubricated one he said that he wasn't sure of her birth-control status and that he'd mentioned he didn't want to get her pregnant. She didn't tell him that she was past that age but did say "that wouldn't be a good thing" and she looked at me and said "it was hot to have him think I was still fertile" and that was when she teased me that I could "be a daddy again if he didn't use a condom....". Obviously she was just teasing me but it had it's impact and she knew it. As we started to fuck she looked up at me and said "do you miss feeling it in me?" referring to her boyfriend's cum as if she needed to ask! I told her that I loved the idea of her again sharing her body with her boyfriend and that I did miss it. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her.

I'd like to say that there was more we talked about or teased - there was but to be honest, she felt awesome last night - we'd been again out in the sun and swimming all day and there was just this sensuality abounding her. We rolled around on the bed, she was surprised that we rolled so she was on top without me slipping out of her! I thought she might have had enough after Friday night and having both Glenn and I - but you surely couldn't tell from how she was fucking me when she was on top. She would lift up and slam down onto me with what felt like the full weight of her body. Finally when she'd reached as high as she could herself she lay forward against my chest and whispered that she wanted me to fuck her in that position. I reached around behind her and hitched her forward so she had her knees bent and she supported herself just above me. I ran countless porn videos in my head as I grabbed her butt cheeks and began frantically thrusting up and into her over and over, faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to cum in that position but I knew after just a few seconds that she was going to! And sure enough, when I gave her butt a few gentle spanks she began to moan and grind herself downward against each of my upward pushes - and a moment later she let go into a huge orgasm that brought about squishing and slurping noises from her pussy as she frantically ground herself against me. I felt her entire body tense up and then felt her go limp completely including her pussy. I noticed I was drenched too - she'd cum hard enough to almost squirt at one point.

When she caught her breath she pushed up from me and smiled still feeling my hard cock buried in her. She slid up and off of me and then rolled over onto her back and lay there. I followed her and I swear I will never tire of that sight - seeing her lying there, well fucked and wanting more. She squealed at how hard my cock looked as I leaned forward and stirred up her wet pussy. She moaned that she couldn't take any more and that I should just do what I wanted. And so I did! I hiked up her knees in my elbows and pulled her apart even more beneath me. I slammed my cock into her and I could feel that her pussy was so open that the outer lips were nestled around the upper part of my balls and far far down around the base of my cock. When I pulled back from her I looked down and loved what I saw - her sweet pussy spread wide apart waiting for a hard cock to fill it. I pushed back in but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't thinking about her spread like that for Glenn. I think she may have known it, but it didn't matter. I think she said some more stuff but to be honest, I was holding on and trying not to cum and make the pleasure last that much longer. But in the end, it didn't matter, 10 seconds more or 30 seconds more - when it was time, it was time. Despite the urgency that I needed to cum - at the same time it seemed like slow motion as I felt my orgasm approaching. And I became very aware again of just how her pussy felt - just how her wet pussy lips seemed to cling to my shaft, just how I could hear that squishing sound as I pushed all the way into her.... And in that moment, it was just too much and I think she squealed even before I realized I was cumming.

She laughed at how sweaty I was when we were done, indeed our bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat - mainly mine but no doubt hers too, especially the dampness between her breasts not to mention her pussy.

Just to close things out with my last few minutes today. With just 2 more classes to go this week and next, I asked Sue if she was going to go out with him again. She said he'd asked whether they could get together next Friday and she said she played hard to get and teased him that he just wanted to get her into bed again which he didn't disagree with (lol). She said that she'd let him know in class this week if she wanted to go out again on Friday and then said that she'd said it all with a big smile on her face while still lying naked in his bed so she thought he would get the idea that it was probably a yes even if she told me it was a maybe. lol.

I asked her if she was going to tell him the truth about her and I before class ended (or if they went out again) and she said maybe. I asked her if she was going to continue to see him after class ended and she said that she doubted it. I didn't push to ask why - I am pretty sure he just doesn't turn her on enough and that she doesn't think he's Mr. Right. But then again, if she goes out and has sex with him twice more then maybe she'll keep him around, at least that's how I'm thinking....

Hi Steve,
I was wondering what Sue's long term plan for Glenn was, I think your last post answered that. I think that Sue is going to have a hard time finding someone who can measure up to Robert (pun intended). Has Sue had any contact with Robert since November? I wonder how his new girl is working out. Do you think there would be any chance of them getting back together if that relationship fell through?

Got home early - took off from work to come home and take a swim. Sue was home most of today but went out to run some errands and shop with our daughter. She was all chummy when I got home and whispered to me that she was looking forward to tonight.

She hasn't seen Robert, while they do work at the same company, he works from home most of the time and is in a different building than her if he is in the office. She has only seen him and waved/chatted briefly with him and she has said that he is now engaged to be married with his new girl from last year so that pretty much eliminated him from the running. Plus, she says he seems a bit distant and that she's not sure he's comfortable around her right now - I guess given their attraction?

Not much more to share right now. I hope we'll have some alone-time to talk more tonight. She's told me she's horny and "hopes" that Glenn will ask her out again tomorrow night. I joked back with her that "you slept with him, he's surely going to want more" and she giggled.

Got home later tonight, no reason to run home.
Last night we talked a bit as I lay there and masturbated with her. She was horny and even pulled up the front of her night-shirt and rubbed herself a bit but she didn't cum. Instead she teased me and told me about how she hoped Glenn would ask her out and how, second date and that they've already got the awkwardness out of the way, that she hoped that if she went out tomorrow night with him, that sex with him might be a bit more intense for her. She teased me and asked me how I liked thinking her fucking another guy again. I told her openly that I loved it and loved what it did for her and I told her clearly that she was so much more alive since fucking him last week. She giggled and said she just feels "up" about it all.

She teased me that maybe she'd give him a turn in her bare - maybe she'd tell him to pull out but to hear her say that she wanted that, it really turned me on. As I was really getting into it she slid up next to me and said she'd had some crazy thoughts. I told her to tell me - and she did - she said that she had thought about whether, if he asked her out for next Friday (after the last night of class) that she had a fleeting thought of spending the night with him. I immmediately asked her if she was developing any feelings for him and she immediately said no, but then she added that "it just sounds like fun to spend the night with him..... if it's okay with you...". I gulped and just looked at her and she reminded me "it'll be our third date and you remember, I spent the night with you on our 2nd....". She whispered really sexy in my ear that I should think about her fucking him all night long and again the next morning. But it was when she "reminded me" that it turned me on when I used to think about her and Frank showering together the next morning. I groaned when she said "you'd love it if I let him cum in me, wouldn't you....". When she saw my obvious affirmative response in my cock and the moan I let out she giggled and added "all night long....." and she said it in just such a way that she almost had an evil-like laugh - it just struck me and wow, whatever thoughts were in my head, when they mixed - I let it go and started to cum and cum and cum. It made her moan as she watched me.

She later told me that she wasn't going to let him go bare - she doesn't feel enough for him and doesn't want him for a long-term so she says she isn't going to let him. I didn't tell her that I was disappointed because I knew she was right and I told her so and that she should reserve that for her, and I air-quoted, "Mr. Right". She giggled and said that sounded really romantic and smiled at me. It had been a few minutes since I'd cum and I was about to get up and get cleaned up when she started to play with my cum. It had grown a bit watery already which she commented on but still collected it and shared with me. I will say clearly that my cum tastes much better when it's warmer.

She should be home in another hour and a half or so - so I'm sitting here eager and wondering if I should jerk-off and relieve my desires since I again doubt that she'll want to have sex with me tonight.

STB,
Eating your watery come seems like the perfect metaphor for finding out that Sue will not go bare with Glenn after all. I'm sure your dear wife knew how you felt at that point. Maybe it's as well that Glenn is not the One. The timing would be better for a short but very intense affair later in the year when the house is empty and Sue has settled from that change a little. I think it always hits Mums harder than Dad's when the kids finally leave. The question remains, beyond pure serendipity, where is Sue most likely to secure her perfect lover? Apart from just emailing Will of course! !

I bet Steve is "SO HAPPY" with You right now. For letting that out.

Hey all. Just had to take a few mins and put an update here while Sue is still sleeping. Peak are you suggesting that Will become Sue's next lover, the one she'll have the short but intense affair with? Not sure about that one.

She again came home Thursday night all giddy and joked with me that they'd barely even gotten out of the classroom for their break before he asked her out again for Friday. She smiled and said she played hard to get for a few mins but then when they walked outside for a moment she said she turned to him and kissed him and said yes.

I won't go into it now but as I said I had zero expectations of having sex with her then and instead, we got into the strangest conversation about kissing. She told me that Glenn is an excellent kisser and wanted me to know that. We talked for a while and she said that she'd remembered that was something I'd struggled with and wanted me to tell her what I thought as she now has added it as a criteria for Mr. Right and in our talk she said that while she was kissing Glenn she wondered how I would be if I were there seeing her. I do remember that it was awkward for me early on and I think it still is in a way. Perhaps kissing, passionately, is even more intimate than sex in a way? At least in my head... I told her that I did remember it but that now I think I would find the beauty of seeing her being so passionate and the way I imagined her truly enjoying it would look to me, I told her that I thought it would be a turn on and that the thought of it was exciting. I told her that I thought I would enjoy seeing her lose herself in the moment. She liked my answer - but not enough to want to jump into bed with me - lol.

When we were getting into bed and about to turn the TV off she turned to me and said that "he's probably the best kisser I've ever known". I didn't answer her but my god did it get me horny to think about. I told her last night while we were fucking till the wee hours this morning that it turned me on to think that I was the "beta" in the kissing department. While we rolled around and changed positions we talked a bit more and she looked at me and said something to the effect that I will always be the alpha for her in her heart and emotionally, that she meant what she'd said about me being the "beta" in terms of kissing and that she wanted to make sure I knew it wasn't something she was making up to turn me on.

I didn't get soft at all but I did stop moving with her and I did lie there looking at her for a moment. I know it was true with Robert - and I know there have been other guys who've certainly done things better than me - but this was her looking at me and in what I can only say is truly a cuckold-defining moment for me, I told her that I knew it was for real and I even mentioned "other guys who were better than me" and I told her that for as crazy as it sounded when I first said it to her, that it did turn me on that I was her "beta" in yet another way.

If anything, my cock grew even harder as I said it. I can't explain it but the thought that another guy could kiss her like that and draw this emotion out of her where, as she said, she finds herself longing for him to kiss her again - I don't what else to say than it makes me friggin' hard as a rock to think about.

So yes - I guess I jumped ahead but yeah, he asked her out and yeah, she fucked him. She texted me about 11pm and said "I'm going to be later than I thought". She didn't get home till close to 1am but she wasn't tired - or didn't let on at all. Quite the opposite - she was so animated in bed and my god she had me hard as a rock. Yes I'd helped her choose her undies - and seeing them again, knowing they were on the floor next to his bed just an hour earlier was just an intense thought. And for some reason I noticed her hand more - that she'd left her rings at home - and just seeing her lying like that waiting for me to finish undressing her - it just brought back so many memories of her like that when we started dating and how fresh and hot and new it all was - and how it seemed that way yet again now!

She totally turned me on when she said she'd let him fuck her bare for a little while before he put the condom on. She said he asked if he could and she said as long as he was careful. He was ever the gentleman and she said it was quite erotic to feel him enter her and to really be able to feel him. She told me quite openly that she missed that and even quipped that maybe she'll have a quickie with Tony again "you know baby, just to feel that again" and I didn't need her to remind me that she trusted Tony and always let him have her bare.

As I said, she was very alive. Our son wasn't home yet but our daughter had gone off to sleep a while ago - Sue had said she'd be out after work late and no one thought a thing about it (there could be an explosion outside our house and they'd probably be oblivious to it) - so I did tell her to keep it quiet if she could. We were fucking for a while and I was so enjoying the position we were in with her kneeling at the edge of the bed, her wet open pussy just waiting for me. She knew I was kneeling there looking at it - she used to be so self conscious and now, she seemed to almost even enjoy letting me see the deep pink inside and the visible dew collecting towards the front nestled just below her clit. I told her as I'll post here now - all I could think of was her in this position for Glenn and Tony and Robert and Frank and..... It's just soemthing that seems to consume me thought-wise at times - that her pussy, the most intimate part of her - that other guys are enjoying her too.

I knew he'd used a condom so there was no creampie but she felt wonderfully open and knowing she'd been "just fucked" turned me on incredibly. I was getting close when she pulled away and rolled onto her back and I climbed up onto the bed. We kissed and she stroked my cock while she told me he'd asked her out for next Friday night again too and I laughed and said "of course he did" and that was when asked me if I remembered what we'd talked about. And all of a sudden I did remember - she wanted to spend the night next Friday! I looked at her - after she'd told me about how he kissed her, suddenly the thought of her spending the night, not just fucking, but also now kissing "the best kisser" for the entire night.

The thought of it - my cock felt like it was about to burst as I thought about it. It was the same feelings I'd felt when she'd been with Robert - knowing she was going to have something with him that she wouldn't and now, couldn't, with me. I don't know why that turns me on but my god does it ever! I groaned back something like "it's okay if you want to" I don't think it answered her question about how I felt about it until I moaned a second later that it turned me on incredibly to think of her doing that. At that moment, it seemed like one smooth motion, she seemed to guide me - by my cock - over on top of her and she welcomed me into her pussy! It was like as soon as I said it turned me on and she knew it did - the next second that I can remember I was deep in her and I knew this was going to be the time when we'd both be exploding together at the end.

By then, with a little more lubricant, her pussy was tired from hours of fucking all night and she had that delicious "used" feel in her. I pushed in and felt her pussy lips nestle around my balls and feel so puffy and soft. There was no resistance and believe it or not I thought about how I had long ago posted about how sometimes there would be this ring of muscle in her pussy that would be tight at times - well not last night, my god. She felt awesome but the knowledge that she'd been fucking literally probably for hours in total just turned me on like crazy. She again told me how she missed "feeling him bare" and that they'd both really enjoyed it for the little while she let him do it to her.

I must have been almost 2:30am by the time I think we both felt our peak pleasures were approaching. I'd edged closer and closer and I could just feel that she'd been holding herself back too. As we sort of knew we were getting into out final rhythm she looked up at me and the subject of both her going bare with him as well as her telling me "how much he filled the condom again" came up and the thought of her maybe going bare with him next Friday night and fucking him all night long like that suddenly consumed me. She knew it - she smiled incredibly as she obviously felt how my cock responded as she said it. A moment later she moaned and she teased "you'd like that, wouldn't you baby?" and a moment later she moaned out something that in my head sounded like "I missed feeling that".

That did it for me in my head it was overload and a second later I grunted and plunged deeply into her - and I kept pumping into her - even after I'd stopped cumming, I kept pumping in and out of her and as she felt the warmth of my cum and my cock slipping in and out of her gushing pussy she shuddered and rolled her head back and forth that if I didn't know better I'd have thought she was having a seizure! Her eyes were half closed and rolled back in her head as she writhed beneath me. But her pussy felt the most intense, I actually felt it ripple and tremble inside and as her spastic motions eased as my own thrusting eased I became very aware of how gaping open she felt - yes exaggerated by my cock shrinking a bit by then - but when I pulled up and out of her and back onto my knees I looked down at her and even I was a bit slack-jawed. Her pussy was just gaping open as she lay there in what appeared to be a semi-conscious state. I could see my cum pooling inside her until one of her legs slacked towards the bed and it closed her up a bit. As I looked, a thin bead of cum became visible between her pussy lips and a drip appeared at the bottom.

I went to slid down and kiss her breasts and then move my way down as I would have loved to lick her - but as I moved lower and lower and reached her pussy mound, out of unconsciousness, her hand held my head back and she moaned in a low quiet voice "no more tonight, please". I got up and left her there and cleaned up in the bathroom and then brought her out a warm washcloth. She'd pulled the covers over her and appeared to be asleep. I thought about pulling the covers back and cleaning her up a bit but then thought better.

I am sure when she wakes (unless that's the shower running I now hear upstairs) that she'll be quite sticky.

SoonToBe said:
Peak are you suggesting that Will become Sue's next lover, the one she'll have the short but intense affair with? Not sure about that one.
QUOTE]

That Is Not What He Is Saying!!!! You Have Been Where You Should Not Have Been!!! You Have Been A Very Bad Boy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread