Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date
Hawkdoctor said:
He would be a good justice. He wouldn't be accepting millions in bribes or flying his flag upside down. He wouldn't be speculated to have assaulted another women like Brent. Yes, I'm sure you're glad he isn't on the court. He wouldn't fit with the current corruption.
i used to reply to statements like yours with verifiable, documented facts. but i don't any more.

i have come to realize to way too many people ... on both sides of the political spectrum ... that facts are meaningless when the facts do not support personal narratives.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli and Ericsean
God, Americunts have to argue about their circus politics even here 🤢🤢 anyone on the outside sees both of your candidates are a sham. One is retarded, one is demented, both are puppets for corporations and investors. Just jerk off guys, leave the politics to Reddit

Zima said:
I know most of the rest of the world doesn't like Trump because he's not for giving all of you a free ride
Fuck that orange faced shitgibbon dictator wannabe

Zima said:
ha ha another freeloader has spoken
Fuck off .I have a full time job as a Medical Laboratory Technologist. I own a home and I have a family with grand kids. I also have cancer and I'm currently still working while doing chemo. So don't dare call me a freeloader. I help save lives daily with my work.

If you want to suck trump's cock go head down to mar a lago and have at it. I don't want my grand kids growing up in a fascist country. So again Fuck Off

gbhl44 said:
i used to reply to statements like yours with verifiable, documented facts. but i don't any more.

i have come to realize to way too many people ... on both sides of the political spectrum ... that facts are meaningless when the facts do not support personal narratives.
Everything I posted comes from facts and not in my narrative until I can verify they are accurate. I am certainly anti-Trump because the facts support he does not have the character, intelligence, or patriotism to be anywhere near the oval office. I'd be glad to read or hear the facts you might submit that says he is. Guys like you run from a challenge like that because you feel power in hiding behind a computer screen and putting people down.

Reactions: Socalcuc
Hawkdoctor: you are, of course, completely correct on the facts but I strenuously disagree with you insulting GBH who is an intelligent contributor and has engaged in constructive dialogue based in reality. Dont sink to the Trump level of personal vitriol against those with different viewpoints. Its the Trump folks that want a Stalinist state with their MAGA dogma unchallenged. We are better than then HD.

Reasonable conservatives like GBH must be contrasted with the cretins who merely parrot the fascist propaganda they get from Fox and the blogosphere with whom I would not engage either as its a waste of trying trying to show a true believer that his champion is a dangerous demagogue beholden to Putin. .

GBH please DO explain why you believe Garland, who had years of experience as Chief Judge of DC Circuit the second highest Federal Court, would not have made a good Supreme Court Justice.

Of Trump's 3 appointees, Only Gorsuch was qualified or deserving for appointment. The alcoholic frat boy ****** is actuially the most moderate of the 3. The handmaid is the truly frightening freak.

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
Zima said:
I know most of the rest of the world doesn't like Trump because he's not for giving all of you a free ride
We don't care about either of them, Amerifags are just delusional enough to think that we care about your politics. We are just sick of seeing you arguing about it in every corner. Both Donald and Joe don't care about your average American, but they live in your heads rent free so hard you're arguing about them on a CUCKOLDING SITE for fuck's sake!!!

Zima said:
Fuck the election think about the 4 years after that when the reality of paying for the 10 million illegals hits you the price of gas already up $3/gal in the last 3 years and groceries up 35%, anybody that votes for biden deserves anything that happens to them
You mean like 16 million jobs added in 3 1/2 year? Do uou mean the like longest stretch of unemployment at or under 4% in 50 years? Do you mean like the largest investment in our crumbling infrastructure since Eisenhower? Do you mean the like largest investment in alternative energy ever? Do you mean like finally beginning to address climate change? Do you mean like taking on big pharma and the gouging of Americans with drug prices 10 times that of other western nations? Do you mean like his suppport for NATO and our standing in the world and our allies? Do you mean policies that more closely align with my Christian faith? If that is a continuation of what my vote for Biden means then I'm all in.

Hawkdoctor said:
You mean like 16 million jobs added in 3 1/2 year? Do uou mean the like longest stretch of unemployment at or under 4% in 50 years? Do you mean like the largest investment in our crumbling infrastructure since Eisenhower? Do you mean the like largest investment in alternative energy ever? Do you mean like finally beginning to address climate change? Do you mean like taking on big pharma and the gouging of Americans with drug prices 10 times that of other western nations? Do you mean like his suppport for NATO and our standing in the world and our allies? Do you mean policies that more closely align with my Christian faith? If that is a continuation of what my vote for Biden means then I'm all in.
Do you mean letting terrorist across the border. Do you mean low unemployment rates because people are having to take second and third jobs. Do you mean car makers, losing billions of dollars on electric cars? Do you mean turning your back on Israel America’s largest ally in the Middle East. Do you mean botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? Do you mean looking at his watch 14 of our heroes were brought home from Afghanistan. Do you mean leaving billions of dollars of weapons for the Taliban. do you mean gas prices well above three dollars a gallon for the the last 3 1/2 years. do you mean food prices that are up 40% do you mean the guy that can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One do you mean the guy that takes cheat sheets to a press conference? Do you mean the guy that has to be led off a stage.Do you mean the guy looking for a dead person in a press conference. Do you mean the guy who has had less press conferences than any other president in history. That guy?

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, NYcouple and samanthaNwilli
Tjenks said:
Do you mean letting terrorist across the border. Do you mean low unemployment rates because people are having to take second and third jobs. Do you mean car makers, losing billions of dollars on electric cars? Do you mean turning your back on Israel America’s largest ally in the Middle East. Do you mean botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? Do you mean looking at his watch 14 of our heroes were brought home from Afghanistan. Do you mean leaving billions of dollars of weapons for the Taliban. do you mean gas prices well above three dollars a gallon for the the last 3 1/2 years. do you mean food prices that are up 40% do you mean the guy that can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One do you mean the guy that takes cheat sheets to a press conference? Do you mean the guy that has to be led off a stage.Do you mean the guy looking for a dead person in a press conference. Do you mean the guy who has had less press conferences than any other president in history. That guy?
Do you mean 91 felonies, convicted sexual assault, stealing classified documents, fraudulent foundation, fraudulent university, tax fraud? That’s the guy you support. Do you realize Trump established the pull out date from Afghanistan? Nikki Haley in charge of security? I’ll end the deficit at the end of my first term and then added 7 trillion to the deficit? BTW, we are producing more oil than anytime during the Trump administration. Do you realize Russia and Saudi Arabia continue to cut production to the tune of 10 million barrels a day? Are you cerebral enough to realize that affects gas prices? Do you realize oil companies made billions per quarter? Do you think the president sets gas prices? Oil was around $100/barrel when Bush was president? What was the gas prices before the pandemic? Do you realize inflation has its roots during the pandemic and supply chain issues that followed. That traces back to Trump as well. Can you explain why only 3 of the 43 people in his administration endorse him and why so many are indicted? Go ahead and support the most corrupt, criminal elected official in history. That says a hell of a lot more about you then me. You must be proud to belong to a cult!

• Haha
Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared and NYcouple
Hawkdoctor said:
Do you mean 91 felonies, convicted sexual assault, stealing classified documents, fraudulent foundation, fraudulent university, tax fraud? That’s the guy you support. Do you realize Trump established the pull out date from Afghanistan? Nikki Haley in charge of security? I’ll end the deficit at the end of my first term and then added 7 trillion to the deficit? BTW, we are producing more oil than anytime during the Trump administration. Do you realize Russia and Saudi Arabia continue to cut production to the tune of 10 million barrels a day? Are you cerebral enough to realize that affects gas prices? Do you realize oil companies made billions per quarter? Do you think the president sets gas prices? Oil was around $100/barrel when Bush was president? What was the gas prices before the pandemic? Do you realize inflation has its roots during the pandemic and supply chain issues that followed. That traces back to Trump as well. Can you explain why only 3 of the 43 people in his administration endorse him and why so many are indicted? Go ahead and support the most corrupt, criminal elected official in history. That says a hell of a lot more about you then me. You must be proud to belong to a cult!
Do you realize it could drill for oil here in the US and lower gas prices? You didn’t address him turning his back on Israel, you didn’t mention the multi billion dollars worth of weapons he left to the Taliban. You didn’t mention the vice president/border czar has done nothing to secure the border. you didn’t mention him calling a dead woman’s name in a press conference. you didn’t mention he doesn’t take press conferences because he’s not smart enough to answer the questions. You didn’t mention his cheat sheet press conference. You didn’t mention the fact that when he does press conference, the questions are pre-screened so he knows who to call on. you forgot to mention, he falls up the steps on Air Force One. you realize there’s 12 million people in the US because of him that we don’t even know who they are where they came from or what their intentions are. Do you realize when he told Iran not to attack Israel “don’t they did. You realize he removed sanctions from Moran so they could take him billions of dollars in oil. I’m done schooling you I will not respond anymore.

Reactions: Ericsean
GBH Help!

This has degenerated into mere repetition of talking points from each side.

The point is the system is broken if America cannot do any better than this redux of the paradigm of Hobson's choice.

Regardless of the election's outcome, we are so divided that we are weakened all to the delight of Putin whose plan to destabilize America and sideline the one human being who he fears (Hilary) has worked to perfection. The St Pete FSB hacking unit earned the dachas they were rewarded with for the most important assist on the own goal by America in electing as POTUS a person over whom Putin has Kompromat .

Xi, Kim, Khamanei, all the despots are thrilled with America's epic own goal. Trumpism has damaged us more than China, Russia, Iran or North Korea ever could. The enemy within is the most dangerous.

How far we have fallen since 9/12/2001 when we were so unified and the entire civilized World was on our side, even our enemies mostly showed support.
All for the ego aggrandizement of one incredible insecure, yet charismatic, narcissist.

Last edited:
If the Dems cared about the greater good, they'd scrap the lame Biden/Harris ticket and give us an unbeatable duo like Hilary and Michelle (or Oprah even!)

If the Republicans cared about the greater good and were not in the thrall of Orange Jesus, they ditch the Felon and nominate Nicky Haley instead. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat over Biden/Harris. Even ethically challenged Chris Christie who I respect for being the only GOP candidate to call a spade a spade would get my vote. But with his daughter in law Lara Trump now running the RNC and having instituted a loyalty test for hiring or retention, the GOP is dead and buried just like the last good GOP presidential candidate John Sidney McCain the Third, American hero. RIP to him AND his and Bob Dole's GOP.

Where are the discussions of vital issues? None-
Our leash-holders want none of that.
We have only the sad psychotic afterbirth of numbly following sheep.
We need to cut the chains.

If you like to couple swap or watch 👍🏻👍🏻
If you want the wife to cuck you 👍🏻👍🏻

But keep letting the country and tax payers get cuck’d 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

The World (except Russia, Belarus, Hungary, Serbia and North Korea) is worried about a return to power by a despot loving POTUS and will be watching tomorrow night hoping to see the State of the Union warrior not the more common incarnation of Sleepy Joe. If hes the former he should handily win the debate, if the later there will be trouble.

The Assange deal was stupid, Australians and Brits cannot vote in our election and he hardly needs to appeal to the lefties. The executive order on immigration was brilliant but 3 years too late. Move to the middle he wins; stay beholden to the loonie left and he loses like Hamas lover Bowman just did. That was a body blow to the squad, and a wake up call to Joe and his minders that the votes to win are in the middle, mostly suburban housewives in 6 states.

Orange Jesus has made a huge error not picking Nicki Haley. I think he'd win with her as VP, but his ego prevents having a VP that is smarter than him

North Dakota Governor Burgum is impressive, much more so than blonde Mark or the Nazi from Ohio, but not having a woman is a HUGE faux pas in 2024. Even dog killer Noem would have attracted female votes he desperately needs. She is quite hot for her age; looks better now than in her 20s really. Smarter version of Palin, well smarter except the killing Cricket incident in her book which was a major own goal torpedoing her front runner status.

Gotrod said:
Where are the discussions of vital issues? None-
Our leash-holders want none of that.
We have only the sad psychotic afterbirth of numbly following sheep.
We need to cut the chains.
This sounds like the words of a revolutionary or anarchist. Rather cryptic.

The breaking of democracy is very recent, less than a decade since the genesis of the challenge to the constitutional order that is Trumpism.

During the Camelot years of Barack the Great the American dream flourished. We can make America great again by returning to unity and moderation. not sinking into the abyss of populism and extremism.

Filipinahotwife said:
This sounds like the words of a revolutionary or anarchist. Rather cryptic.

The breaking of democracy is very recent, less than a decade since the genesis of the challenge to the constitutional order that is Trumpism.

During the Camelot years of Barack the Great the American dream flourished. We can make America great again by returning to unity and moderation. not sinking into the abyss of populism and extremism.
Unfortunately Barry “the great” besides being one of the worse presidents in history, he set the U.S back a 100 years for race relations. And is the reason for the extreme the division and the all time high of anti-white racism. And he is married to a man. So that explains the transgender Uprising

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean and NYcouple
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Unfortunately Barry “the great” besides being one of the worse presidents in history, he set the U.S back a 100 years for race relations. And is the reason for the extreme the division and the all time high of anti-white racism. And he is married to a man. So that explains the transgender Uprising
He too over an economy near collapse from Bush, who was the worst president since Hoover (until Trump). He handed 72 months straight of job creation to Trump who then handed an economy that was shut down to Biden. Over 16 million jobs have been created in 3 1/2 years. Why anyone voted Republican is beyond me. To go back farther Bush 1 handed a recession to Clinton who handed a budget surplus to Bush 2. See a pattern? Now R’s want to give the keys to the car back to the guy that wrecked it! Go figure!

Hawkdoctor said:
He too over an economy near collapse from Bush, who was the worst president since Hoover (until Trump). He handed 72 months straight of job creation to Trump who then handed an economy that was shut down to Biden. Over 16 million jobs have been created in 3 1/2 years. Why anyone voted Republican is beyond me. To go back farther Bush 1 handed a recession to Clinton who handed a budget surplus to Bush 2. See a pattern? Now R’s want to give the keys to the car back to the guy that wrecked it! Go figure!
Yes the world shut down over a lie.
A common cold / mild flu.
And when people were allowed to return to work , they counted that as “jobs created”🤣
Carter, Obama and Biden are factual the worst of all time.
Why do you talk about bush and assume I like him ? He is a criminal just like Obama and Biden.. they all need to be in prison.
The other “ R’s “ you mentioned. Are neocons / Rinos. They are not conservatives.
Someday you will figure they are all the same. R/D uni-party … populism is the opposition

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, Gotrod and NYcouple

Users who are viewing this thread