• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date
Tjenks said:
Do you mean letting terrorist across the border. Do you mean low unemployment rates because people are having to take second and third jobs. Do you mean car makers, losing billions of dollars on electric cars? Do you mean turning your back on Israel America’s largest ally in the Middle East. Do you mean botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? Do you mean looking at his watch 14 of our heroes were brought home from Afghanistan. Do you mean leaving billions of dollars of weapons for the Taliban. do you mean gas prices well above three dollars a gallon for the the last 3 1/2 years. do you mean food prices that are up 40% do you mean the guy that can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One do you mean the guy that takes cheat sheets to a press conference? Do you mean the guy that has to be led off a stage.Do you mean the guy looking for a dead person in a press conference. Do you mean the guy who has had less press conferences than any other president in history. That guy?
Do you mean 91 felonies, convicted sexual assault, stealing classified documents, fraudulent foundation, fraudulent university, tax fraud? That’s the guy you support. Do you realize Trump established the pull out date from Afghanistan? Nikki Haley in charge of security? I’ll end the deficit at the end of my first term and then added 7 trillion to the deficit? BTW, we are producing more oil than anytime during the Trump administration. Do you realize Russia and Saudi Arabia continue to cut production to the tune of 10 million barrels a day? Are you cerebral enough to realize that affects gas prices? Do you realize oil companies made billions per quarter? Do you think the president sets gas prices? Oil was around $100/barrel when Bush was president? What was the gas prices before the pandemic? Do you realize inflation has its roots during the pandemic and supply chain issues that followed. That traces back to Trump as well. Can you explain why only 3 of the 43 people in his administration endorse him and why so many are indicted? Go ahead and support the most corrupt, criminal elected official in history. That says a hell of a lot more about you then me. You must be proud to belong to a cult!

• Haha
Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared and NYcouple
Hawkdoctor said:
Do you mean 91 felonies, convicted sexual assault, stealing classified documents, fraudulent foundation, fraudulent university, tax fraud? That’s the guy you support. Do you realize Trump established the pull out date from Afghanistan? Nikki Haley in charge of security? I’ll end the deficit at the end of my first term and then added 7 trillion to the deficit? BTW, we are producing more oil than anytime during the Trump administration. Do you realize Russia and Saudi Arabia continue to cut production to the tune of 10 million barrels a day? Are you cerebral enough to realize that affects gas prices? Do you realize oil companies made billions per quarter? Do you think the president sets gas prices? Oil was around $100/barrel when Bush was president? What was the gas prices before the pandemic? Do you realize inflation has its roots during the pandemic and supply chain issues that followed. That traces back to Trump as well. Can you explain why only 3 of the 43 people in his administration endorse him and why so many are indicted? Go ahead and support the most corrupt, criminal elected official in history. That says a hell of a lot more about you then me. You must be proud to belong to a cult!
Do you realize it could drill for oil here in the US and lower gas prices? You didn’t address him turning his back on Israel, you didn’t mention the multi billion dollars worth of weapons he left to the Taliban. You didn’t mention the vice president/border czar has done nothing to secure the border. you didn’t mention him calling a dead woman’s name in a press conference. you didn’t mention he doesn’t take press conferences because he’s not smart enough to answer the questions. You didn’t mention his cheat sheet press conference. You didn’t mention the fact that when he does press conference, the questions are pre-screened so he knows who to call on. you forgot to mention, he falls up the steps on Air Force One. you realize there’s 12 million people in the US because of him that we don’t even know who they are where they came from or what their intentions are. Do you realize when he told Iran not to attack Israel “don’t they did. You realize he removed sanctions from Moran so they could take him billions of dollars in oil. I’m done schooling you I will not respond anymore.

Reactions: Ericsean
GBH Help!

This has degenerated into mere repetition of talking points from each side.

The point is the system is broken if America cannot do any better than this redux of the paradigm of Hobson's choice.

Regardless of the election's outcome, we are so divided that we are weakened all to the delight of Putin whose plan to destabilize America and sideline the one human being who he fears (Hilary) has worked to perfection. The St Pete FSB hacking unit earned the dachas they were rewarded with for the most important assist on the own goal by America in electing as POTUS a person over whom Putin has Kompromat .

Xi, Kim, Khamanei, all the despots are thrilled with America's epic own goal. Trumpism has damaged us more than China, Russia, Iran or North Korea ever could. The enemy within is the most dangerous.

How far we have fallen since 9/12/2001 when we were so unified and the entire civilized World was on our side, even our enemies mostly showed support.
All for the ego aggrandizement of one incredible insecure, yet charismatic, narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkdoctor
If the Dems cared about the greater good, they'd scrap the lame Biden/Harris ticket and give us an unbeatable duo like Hilary and Michelle (or Oprah even!)

If the Republicans cared about the greater good and were not in the thrall of Orange Jesus, they ditch the Felon and nominate Nicky Haley instead. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat over Biden/Harris. Even ethically challenged Chris Christie who I respect for being the only GOP candidate to call a spade a spade would get my vote. But with his daughter in law Lara Trump now running the RNC and having instituted a loyalty test for hiring or retention, the GOP is dead and buried just like the last good GOP presidential candidate John Sidney McCain the Third, American hero. RIP to him AND his and Bob Dole's GOP.

Hawkdoctor said:
You mean like 16 million jobs added in 3 1/2 year? Do uou mean the like longest stretch of unemployment at or under 4% in 50 years? Do you mean like the largest investment in our crumbling infrastructure since Eisenhower? Do you mean the like largest investment in alternative energy ever? Do you mean like finally beginning to address climate change? Do you mean like taking on big pharma and the gouging of Americans with drug prices 10 times that of other western nations? Do you mean like his suppport for NATO and our standing in the world and our allies? Do you mean policies that more closely align with my Christian faith? If that is a continuation of what my vote for Biden means then I'm all in.
Oh do you mean like our ally Israel? that must be some kind of Christian faith you have

Reactions: NYcouple
Hawkdoctor said:
Oh nice another bitch about "big business" apparently someone else without a pension, where do you think any pension system is invested, yea that's right big business, just tax big business do you have any idea where they get their money raise their taxes and they pass it along to their customers US, big companies don't stay in business by losing money

Where are the discussions of vital issues? None-
Our leash-holders want none of that.
We have only the sad psychotic afterbirth of numbly following sheep.
We need to cut the chains.

The World (except Russia, Belarus, Hungary, Serbia and North Korea) is worried about a return to power by a despot loving POTUS and will be watching tomorrow night hoping to see the State of the Union warrior not the more common incarnation of Sleepy Joe. If hes the former he should handily win the debate, if the later there will be trouble.

The Assange deal was stupid, Australians and Brits cannot vote in our election and he hardly needs to appeal to the lefties. The executive order on immigration was brilliant but 3 years too late. Move to the middle he wins; stay beholden to the loonie left and he loses like Hamas lover Bowman just did. That was a body blow to the squad, and a wake up call to Joe and his minders that the votes to win are in the middle, mostly suburban housewives in 6 states.

Orange Jesus has made a huge error not picking Nicki Haley. I think he'd win with her as VP, but his ego prevents having a VP that is smarter than him

North Dakota Governor Burgum is impressive, much more so than blonde Mark or the Nazi from Ohio, but not having a woman is a HUGE faux pas in 2024. Even dog killer Noem would have attracted female votes he desperately needs. She is quite hot for her age; looks better now than in her 20s really. Smarter version of Palin, well smarter except the killing Cricket incident in her book which was a major own goal torpedoing her front runner status.

Gotrod said:
Where are the discussions of vital issues? None-
Our leash-holders want none of that.
We have only the sad psychotic afterbirth of numbly following sheep.
We need to cut the chains.
This sounds like the words of a revolutionary or anarchist. Rather cryptic.

The breaking of democracy is very recent, less than a decade since the genesis of the challenge to the constitutional order that is Trumpism.

During the Camelot years of Barack the Great the American dream flourished. We can make America great again by returning to unity and moderation. not sinking into the abyss of populism and extremism.

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
Filipinahotwife said:
This sounds like the words of a revolutionary or anarchist. Rather cryptic.

The breaking of democracy is very recent, less than a decade since the genesis of the challenge to the constitutional order that is Trumpism.

During the Camelot years of Barack the Great the American dream flourished. We can make America great again by returning to unity and moderation. not sinking into the abyss of populism and extremism.
Unfortunately Barry “the great” besides being one of the worse presidents in history, he set the U.S back a 100 years for race relations. And is the reason for the extreme the division and the all time high of anti-white racism. And he is married to a man. So that explains the transgender Uprising

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean and NYcouple
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Unfortunately Barry “the great” besides being one of the worse presidents in history, he set the U.S back a 100 years for race relations. And is the reason for the extreme the division and the all time high of anti-white racism. And he is married to a man. So that explains the transgender Uprising
He too over an economy near collapse from Bush, who was the worst president since Hoover (until Trump). He handed 72 months straight of job creation to Trump who then handed an economy that was shut down to Biden. Over 16 million jobs have been created in 3 1/2 years. Why anyone voted Republican is beyond me. To go back farther Bush 1 handed a recession to Clinton who handed a budget surplus to Bush 2. See a pattern? Now R’s want to give the keys to the car back to the guy that wrecked it! Go figure!

Hawkdoctor said:
He too over an economy near collapse from Bush, who was the worst president since Hoover (until Trump). He handed 72 months straight of job creation to Trump who then handed an economy that was shut down to Biden. Over 16 million jobs have been created in 3 1/2 years. Why anyone voted Republican is beyond me. To go back farther Bush 1 handed a recession to Clinton who handed a budget surplus to Bush 2. See a pattern? Now R’s want to give the keys to the car back to the guy that wrecked it! Go figure!
Yes the world shut down over a lie.
A common cold / mild flu.
And when people were allowed to return to work , they counted that as “jobs created”🤣
Carter, Obama and Biden are factual the worst of all time.
Why do you talk about bush and assume I like him ? He is a criminal just like Obama and Biden.. they all need to be in prison.
The other “ R’s “ you mentioned. Are neocons / Rinos. They are not conservatives.
Someday you will figure they are all the same. R/D uni-party … populism is the opposition

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, Gotrod and NYcouple
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Yes the world shut down over a lie.
A common cold / mild flu.
And when people were allowed to return to work , they counted that as “jobs created”🤣
Carter, Obama and Biden are factual the worst of all time.
Why do you talk about bush and assume I like him ? He is a criminal just like Obama and Biden.. they all need to be in prison.
The other “ R’s “ you mentioned. Are neocons / Rinos. They are not conservatives.
Someday you will figure they are all the same. R/D uni-party … populism is the opposition
It must be miserable being you. So Covid was like the flu. I really feel sorry for you. If you can read do some research. My points were actually based on facts. We have too many people in this country reacting to conspiracies as if they are based on fact. Try verifying things. You’ll like it!

• Haha
HD: Debating the issues with INFORMED and reasonable conservatives is constructive and helpful. Sadly those unicorns are rarer and rarer. GBH come back!

Engaging with Trumpers is a fools errand; true believers in Orange Jesus insist the World is flat calling Columbus fake news. Show em a globe and they'll say its made by a democrat company .

Ignore the untermensch among us.

Even the icon of the right Ronnie liked to say "Trust, but verify" about deals with Moskva, But that was back when the GOP saw Russia as the enemy of freedom, rather than the savior who guaranteed the Deutsche Bank loan after 5 bankrupticies when no other bank would lend money to the self professed "great dealmaker". He made a hell of a deal with his mentor Bad Vlad all right; can I post youtube link to the Helsinki summit here?

Last edited:
Despite being an Athiest, I condemn the hamas apologists and enablers including the NGOs who I believe to be legitimate targets and feel pride when they are eliminated by bombs built by US. For example just yesterday a Doctors Without Borders staff member was riding his bike to work at the hospital when he was taken out by a drone strike. There is a video onTimesofisrael.com. But the "good" doctor had a second job, moonlighting as a PIJ rocketry engineer.

Barack the Great was human and made mistakes. He was unduly hostile to Israel which I condemn, but he was also provoked by Bibi addressing Congress. While Bibi was correct about the imminent threat posed by the Iranian nuclear weapons program, it was an unforgiveable breach of protocol for him to bypass POTUS,

Note next PM Gallant just returned the favor visiting DC this week over Bibi's objections. Bibi is toast and Gallant will be PM before years end. America's future is still too close to call. Like a dead heat according to 538; the recent Fox poll had Biden+2 but that poll gets ignored by the blogosphere who keep repeating the lie that Biden is way behind.

Hawkdoctor said:
It must be miserable being you. So Covid was like the flu. I really feel sorry for you. If you can read do some research. My points were actually based on facts. We have too many people in this country reacting to conspiracies as if they are based on fact. Try verifying things. You’ll like it!
Unfortunate, The world is full of gullible sheep.
That believe everything corporate propaganda MSM tells them.
Yes a mild flu !!
Notice how nobody died at home from it ?
Or any homeless people ?
Only in the hospitals. They pumped people with remdesivir , shut down their organs.
Put them on a ventilator and blew their lungs out.. then collected their 80K Govt. check for each one.
Unfortunately your “ verification “ process is foreign corporate owned media.
Must be miserable being you ! Being cuck’d by media and propaganda.. and not even by your own wife

Reactions: Ericsean
Filipinahotwife said:
HD: Debating the issues with INFORMED and reasonable conservatives is constructive and helpful. Sadly those unicorns are rarer and rarer. GBH come back!

Engaging with Trumpers is a fools errand; true believers in Orange Jesus insist the World is flat calling Columbus fake news. Show em a globe and they'll say its made by a democrat company .

Ignore the untermensch among us.

Even the icon of the right Ronnie liked to say "Trust, but verify" about deals with Moskva, But that was back when the GOP saw Russia as the enemy of freedom, rather than the savior who guaranteed the Deutsche Bank loan after 5 bankrupticies when no other bank would lend money to the self professed "great dealmaker". He made a hell of a deal with his mentor Bad Vlad all right; can I post youtube link to the Helsinki summit here?
Another member of the “Resistance”
Despite having the same politics as Chase bank , wall st. And Burger King.
You just can’t make this stuff up.
Just another old hippie communist.
Be more of a man and maybe your girl will fuck you more and be more willing to do what you want 🤔
you’re another Russia hater .. and you don’t even know why , because media told you to?
Here is my stance.
🖕🏻Ukraine
🖕🏻palenstien
🖕🏻isreal.
Americans and American first, always !

• Love
Hawkdoctor said:

You know why she won’t do anything for you?
And won’t submit to your wishes and fantasies?
Because you’re not a man !
You are cuck’d by MSM.
And weak , she sees that.

Does what I want and when I want 👇🏻👇🏻
Cope and seethe.
And enjoy beating off to a fantasy that will never happen.
Because you have no balls

IMG_1820.jpeg

• Love
Having grown up and served in the military during the cold war we had a national conscience about our President's, that whoever held the office had to be prepared to lead America through a nuclear war. That went away with the fall of the USSR and allowed us the freedom to elect the likes of Bill Clinton, BO and Trump. Nuclear war is back on the menu, so we need to be adults about our elections and vote only for those persons capable of such intellectual, moral and constitutional fortitudes. Trump is too chaotic, but Biden is too old, too mentally and physically infirm (he has to take the 2nd deck steps onto AF1 b/c it's about 1/3 the distance from the main entrance, and the steps themselves are only about 5" high). Don't vote for either, because voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Write in the person you wish was running or write in yourself. That is how I'm going.

Reactions: sswanabe and Filipinahotwife

Users who are viewing this thread