Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date
Zima said:
More display of political intelligence disliking a candidate because of the color of his complexion, sure genes

Zima said:
I never judge a man based on the color of his skin but on the content of his character. As suggested by the late Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.

Zima said:
Assassinated by your people. Your hero did not invent political violence in this country. He merely resurrected it after it had been put to rest after the tumult of the 60s. The Bible says you reap what you sow. Even someone of your VERY limited education and intellect should be able to understand what the risk inherent in living by the sword entails .

Just debunking a few of the lies upon which the Trump narrative is predicated. Could go on for endless pages but wont s the point is conclusively established. Felon and traitor. Putin puppet. NOT a conservative. NOT a patriot. And NOT concerned with illegal immigration EXCEPT as a campaign cudgel or he would not have torpedoed the STRONG border bill crafted by RINO Senator Lankford from liberal bastion Oklahoma.

I can handle these clowns with half my brain tied behind my back as Rush used to like to say.

If only the other person also wasn't mentally impaired. Definitely a choice between a shit sandwich and some shit between two pieces of bread.

Joe seems fine today, like at the State of the Union. VERY confusing.

If he was like this last night would have been a huge swing in his favor.

Last night they both lost, and America lost.

Trump was proven to have lied more than any candidate at any POTUS debate.

Now Jow is on calling Trump a one man crime wave.

Where was all this last night???????

Trump is consistent, I'll give him that.

Joe has become a wild card, you dont know what you get.

Right now he looks and sounds GREAT! Calling a spade a spade.

sswanabe said:
Totally agree. I served in the military too. Only a damn fool would be comfortable with fump getting his hands on top secret documents and the nuclear codes.
Im sure you said the same thing after the16 election.
We had 4 years of peace under Trump.
Now the world is on fire.
They have NO Whites allowed on campus days at universities.
Crime is Legal for those that fit the ‘profile’ in half of the states.
The country is in a downward spiral and heading for chaos.
And you seem just fine with this.
It’s mesmerizing, It’s like a cult. Like a gang. vote blue no matter who.
Despite our decline.

None of you have an original thought.
Only MsM talking points.
I can’t help any of you. I don’t even try

• Love
Reactions: NYcouple
Filipinahotwife said:
Sir. Thank you for your service.

IMHO the degeneration of the thread is a paradigm of the folly of engaging with true believers. Just say no as Nancy used to say.

Back to the CRISIS at hand among we adults, to wit, who will be the savior to allow Joe a well deserved and dignified retirement with his place in history ALREADY cemented in November 2020. Why tarnish the legacy?

George Washington stepped aside for the greater good long before the dreaded 22nd Amendment which has denied us a 4th term of Barack the Great.

The obvious choice is Her Highness HRC, or Michelle Obama, Oprah even!

If America were an enlightened meritocracy, buttstaber Buttigeg would be POTUS already. Sadly, we remain a nation of homophobes despite progress like marriage equality being Constiuttionally protected, Even that great victory is tenuous, everybody thought Roe was settled law too but the corrupt Trump clique of injustices on the high court will leave no stone unturned in judicial activism long considered the province of the left. Any day should be the immunity decision. Even for that Motley crew not a prayer his immunity hail mary leads to a catch and touchdown. MIGHT get corrupt uncle Tom and Scalito's votes but 7 to 2 is best it gets. Remember you heard it here first.

Speaking of Thomas and Scalito AKA The bobsy twins of blame the wives! Who said chivalry is dead LOL

In bipartisan fairness Gold Bar Bob Menendez of New Jersey is just as bad. Note the "weaponized" justice department is prosecuting him and Hunter while Trump's myriad criminal cases are all brought under state law save 1. Shall we talk about the slam dunk Jack Smith prosecution? Even with a Trump judge and the prospect of pardon, no way he walks in that case. Conviction 100% assured.
The fump judge refused to set a date for fumps felony trial for the stolen documents. Hell yeah it is a slam dunk. This judge didnt set a date for a reason. He would be convicted. I would bet my last dollar if the criminal is elected that judge will be the first pick fump would make for supreme court. I handled secret documents while in the army. Had I mishandled one I would still be in the stockade.

sswanabe said:
Totally agree. I served in the military too. Only a damn fool would be comfortable with fump getting his hands on top secret documents and the nuclear codes.
Crime is essentially Legal
Only MsM talking points.
Zima said:
More display of political intelligence disliking a candidate because of the color of his complexion, sure genes
An anti orange bigot. 🤣
You can’t pay attention to certain people.
Especially the ones that claim to be ‘anti-racist’ they are usually the most extreme bigots.
Especially the old white guys that travel to 3rd world nations just to take advantage of the lovely , Young tan skinned girls. The ones that are very poor and desperate.
That is scumbag level.
And At the same time pretend to be this virtuous’ white knight.
My brother did the same thing. Because my brother is a piece of shit

Reactions: vacpl
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Crime is Legal for those that fit the ‘profile’ in half of the states.
The country is in a downward spiral and heading for chaos.
And you seem just fine with this.
It’s mesmerizing, It’s like a cult. Like a gang. vote blue no matter who.
Despite our decline.

Only MsM talking points.
I can’t help any of you. I don’t even try
We did not have four years of peace with fump. Google it. That is a fump lie just like the over 30 more lies he spewed last night in only 45 minutes of air time. That is hard to do. Almost a lie a minute.

sswanabe said:
We did not have four years of peace with fump. Google it. That is a fump lie just like the over 30 more lies he spewed last night in only 45 minutes of air time. That is hard to do. Almost a lie a minute.
Fumps general said in his book that fump is a loose cannon. He said if fump gave the order to send nukes he would of not followed the order. Read a few books. This is all in the generals book. Read a book that someone that worked with him wrote. Thats the problem too many long on opinion but short on facts.

sswanabe said:
Fumps general said in his book that fump is a loose cannon. He said if fump gave the order to send nukes he would have not followed the order. Read a few books. This is all in the generals book. Read a book that someone that worked with him wrote. Thats the problem too many long on opinion but short on facts.
True , meaning stateside.
We had antifa communists and BLM stealing and burning everything.
But those are Your people

sswanabe said:
Fumps general said in his book that fump is a loose cannon. He said if fump gave the order to send nukes he would of not followed the order. Read a few books. This is all in the generals book. Read a book that someone that worked with him wrote. Thats the problem too many long on opinion but short on facts.
Fiction can be fun.
Because someone wrote a book doesn’t mean it’s truth based.
Shit Obama wrote a book called dream of my father.
All lies. Everyone knows his biological father is the communist frank marshall davis

SSwanabe: Thank you for your service Sir.

Regarding the various legal cases against the criminal (Orange being the color of the jumpsuit he'll eventually wear) Ive practiced law for 37 years, was one year ahead of Kamala at Hastings actually, and MUCH higher in class standing receiving the AmJur award in Constitutional law in fact so I am more qualified than anybody here to opine on the cases. Any fascist legal eagles can argue with me, but most of them are being disbarred like Rudi, Jenna Ellis etc.. Dershowitz is the ONLY real lawyer on his side, the rest are clowns. No lawyer with any self respect would take him as a client.

As to the actual merits of the classified documents case, the facts are so beyond dispute that while his appointee can delay the inevitable she cannot prevent conviction, no way no how. That case is a slam dunk and experienced legal eagles know to never use that term. Jack Smith got the easiest case to prove of the lot to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. The NY case resulting in 34 felony convictions was MUCH more challenging for prosecutors. The Georgia election interference case is also VERY clear on liability, which is why the sideshow against the DA Fani Willis has been the focus of the defense rather than any substantive defense against the charges. The Rafflesburger call was recorded folks, the evidence is unambiguous there. Georgia's Republican Governor Kemp may plan to vote for Trump, but he also will be a star prosecution witness, LOVE the irony of that. A prosecution witness with a pro defense bias, a DA's dream :).

The dream team of prosecutors would be Adam Schiff our Senator to be in California, and Hilary Rodham Clinton, the most qualified person in US history never to actually be POTUS. But Fani Willis, despite the appearance of impropriety with the boyfriend, will do fine. Did you know that every judge in America, except 9, is subject to the Canons of ethics which require avoiding the APPEARANCE of impropriety? Alito and Thomas are NOT subject to that rule in a historical oddity that Justice Roberts needs to correct to try and restore a modicum of respect to the Trump Court which has NEVER been held in lower regard by jurists.

On Monday, by a 7 to 2 vote the Supremes will reject his absurd immunity claim. If he does not win the election he WILL be in prison before 2025 is over, mark my words. Sadly he will not be publically hung for treason (only soldiers can be executed by firing squad and as a draft dodger he does not deserve that honor. True justice would see his corpse treated like Mussolini's in Milan in 1944. Imagine that tiny deformed penis that Stormy described at trial, and the toupee ripped off the bald head, while the masses kick and spit and throw stones like the stoning of the devil ritual in Mecca during the Haj. Because he IS the devil.

As for the basket of deplorables, many say forgive them for they know not what they do. I am much less accepting of treason and seditious conspiracy than most these days it seems, just as I am less tolerant of the Hamas propagandists here in America than most. We need to rstore respect for the rule of law in this country, but when the former POTUS commits more crimes than Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, Houston we have a problem. LEAD BY EXAMPLE is a truism. Harry TRuman had a sign on his desk in the oval saying "The Buck stops here." Trump, meanwhile claims January 6 was Nancy Pelosi's fault! At least he did not blame his wife like Alito and Thomas do LOL

Speaking of wives, note Melania no showed the debate, a first in POTUS debate history, Jared and Ivanka too. The smarter Trumps are distancing themselves from the patriarch just like Osama Bin Laden's siblings did to him right after 9/11.

The TRumpers and the Squad are two sides of the same, extremist, coin, and must BOTH be marginalized while the moderate majority reclaims control from the lunatic fringes. If America is to be made great again, and Joe IS correct that despite our problems we remain the envy of EVERY country on this planet bar none, it is by a return to what made US great in the first place, bipartisan cooperation and unity against common enemies. Sadly the most dangerous enemy we face is not Russian nor Chinese nor Iranian nor North Korea, it is German. Fred Drumpf (Donnie's daddy) was German but claimed to be Swedish to avoid negativity over Nazi atrocities during WW2.

UNLIKE Orange Jesus, I know how to tell the truth and can offer the citations to prove EVERY assertion of fact I make.

If, inshallah, Trump loses the election, the rest of his miserable life will be spent defending both civil and criminal cases, n appropriate purgatory until he returns to his maker in hell. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Fiction can be fun.
All lies. Everyone knows his biological father is the communist frank marshall davis
A birther too, unsurprising for somebody who wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head. Who was it who said "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"?

Note to self: STOP engaging with untermenschen! Great bumper sticker seen on college campuses: "If you think education is expensive you should see the cost of ignorance!" Amen.

AS computer folk say GIGO, garbage in garbage out. If you'd consume ACTIUAL news like the Economist, or even "failing New York Times", instead of Fox and OAN you might be less detached from reality. But as Jack N. says to scientologist freak Tom Cruise in EPIC fashion in a few good men "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" So you stick to the echo chamber to get your "news".

You a scientologist? You are from the State of Scientology (my grandmother lived in Clearwater and I used to visit regularly). You are clearly a cultist in thrall to the personality cult of Orange Jesus.

A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,[1] is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. Historically, it has developed through techniques of mass media, propaganda, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. Cults of personality often accompany the leaders of totalitarian or authoritarian governments. They can also be seen in some monarchies, theocracies, failed democracies and even in liberal democracies.

Last edited:
Filipinahotwife said:
A birther too, unsurprising for somebody who wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head. Who was it who said "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"?

Note to self: STOP engaging with untermenschen! Great bumper sticker seen on college campuses: "If you think education is expensive you should see the cost of ignorance!" Amen.

AS computer folk say GIGO, garbage in garbage out. If you'd consume ACTIUAL news like the Economist, or even "failing New York Times", instead of Fox and OAN you might be less detached from reality. But as Jack N. says to scientologist freak Tom Cruise in EPIC fashion in a few good men "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" So you stick to the echo chamber to get your "news".

You a scientologist? You are from the State of Scientology (my grandmother lived in Clearwater and I used to visit regularly). You are clearly a cultist in thrall to the personality cult of Orange Jesus.

A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,[1] is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. Historically, it has developed through techniques of mass media, propaganda, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. Cults of personality often accompany the leaders of totalitarian or authoritarian governments. They can also be seen in some monarchies, theocracies, failed democracies and even in liberal democracies.
Leftism is a mental illness.
You sound like an msnbc talking point.
No origional thoughts , just parroting.
Your inability to look at the whole picture.

And is that a touch of a Jewish supremacist I’m detecting??
Unfortunately TDS is a real thing.
And I can not offer you any advice.
Actually I could but why waste my time

Reactions: Ericsean and vacpl
Palmbeachslutwife said:
Crime is essentially Legal
Only MsM talking points.

An anti orange bigot. 🤣
You can’t pay attention to certain people.
Especially the ones that claim to be ‘anti-racist’ they are usually the most extreme bigots.
Especially the old white guys that travel to 3rd world nations just to take advantage of the lovely , Young tan skinned girls. The ones that are very poor and desperate.
That is scumbag level.
And At the same time pretend to be this virtuous’ white knight.
My brother did the same thing. Because my brother is a piece of shit
You idiot orange is not a race. Fump spray paints his face.

Palmbeachslutwife said:
Fiction can be fun.
Yeah ok beleive a man that lied over thirty thousand times in fiur years. Fump loves tge unonformed. He counts on ignorance.

sswanabe said:
Nor fid we have four years of peace.
In the other thread Maryland uses the N word. Biggot and anti semite and Trump supporter all rolled into one. His mendacity is unusual as most Trumpers are pro israel, one of their VERY few redeeming qualities.

Reactions: sswanabe
Want to get a tshirt that reads "PROUD sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome."

What that means is I have the vision thing.

I share the disdain for the left as Ive mentioned before. I never watch MSNBC, always the most trusted name in news CNN.
Im a pragmatic centrist, not a leftie ideologue.

But when you've decisively lost the argument resorting to namecalling is understandable. As Pete Rose used to say "If they dont boo you in away games you aren't good". Then again, triumphalism not a good look especially considering Palm beach is likely a high school dropout so Im fighting outside my weight range here :) Like taking candy from a baby, the Yankees playing a class A White Sox affiliate. An unfair fight I meant to say.

Any college educated , LITERATE, trumpers care to step in to assist him as he struggles here?

Last edited:
Reactions: sswanabe
sswanabe said:
I served in the military. Only a damn fool would be comfortable with fump getting his hands on top secret documents and the nuclear codes again.
The question was, "is Biden in mental decline". - The answer is a very obvious Yes.

Biden is clearly unfit to hold that office. Only the most tribal amongst us would disagree.

Reactions: justahusband and vacpl

Users who are viewing this thread