• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date
pinged said:
The question was, "is Biden in mental decline". - The answer is a very obvious Yes.

Biden is clearly unfit to hold that office. Only the most tribal amongst us would disagree.
No we know who fump is and we know who Biden is. One bad debate does not change who they both sre. In what world did fump win. Ok he won the award for a pathological liar. Lied over 30 times in 45 minutes of air time. Pathetic. Yet you trust what he says and ignore and make excuses for his talk about a third reich. Being a dictator first day. Saying he can be president more than three terms. Or perhaps you are like him and admire dictators. In that case move to a country with one.
Zima said:
Oh here we go again.... BIG BUSINESS is bad do any of you people that bitch about it have a penny invested? If you have a pension, probably not, where is that money invested, big investments aren't in your mom and pop corner stores they're in big business where money can be made. Maybe you don't like their tactics but you love spending the money they pay you. Business has it's profit margine set and go ahead and tax them where in the hell do you think the money will come from they have to raise the price on consumer goods they sell.
Bullshit!!! Fump gave corporations huge tax cuts. Did they lower prices hell no they jacked them up to record record profits. Corporate profits are at all time highs. The tax cuts didn’t do a damn thing but give them more power to gouge us. every day. And wrong again. I have half my assets in stocks and bonds half in real estate. What fump has done is fast pace conglomerate wealth. That is harmful to a except the top 1%.

I don't get why Trump gets a pass on the mental ability question. A number of professionals indicate he has beginning dementia. In addition, the casual observer must recognize he is mentally unstable to go along with decreased mental facilities. A good example was his statement that Nikki Haley was in charge of security on January 6. When he is without a teleprompter it is total word salad.

With the Supreme Court decision on immunity Trump is the last person on earth that should be given that power. I saw a quote that the decision opens the door for future presidents that are lawless. Well, we already know that Trump is lawless dozens of times over and now has immunity if he is elected. Here is a famous Nixon quote prior to his resignation: "If the president does something it is not illegal!" That is the current reality. Biden is slowing down but will surround himself with quality people just as he has during this term. Many in the Trump administration are indicted, charged, or serving jail time. Quite a difference.

Reactions: sswanabe
sswanabe said:
No we know who fump is and we know who Biden is. One bad debate does not change who they both sre. In what world did fump win. Ok he won the award for a pathological liar. Lied over 30 times in 45 minutes of air time. Pathetic. Yet you trust what he says and ignore and make excuses for his talk about a third reich. Being a dictator first day. Saying he can be president more than three terms. Or perhaps you are like him and admire dictators. In that case move to a country with one.

Bullshit!!! Fump gave corporations huge tax cuts. Did they lower prices hell no they jacked them up to record record profits. Corporate profits are at all time highs. The tax cuts didn’t do a damn thing but give them more power to gouge us. every day. And wrong again. I have half my assets in stocks and bonds half in real estate. What fump has done is fast pace conglomerate wealth. That is harmful to a except the top 1%.
You're insane.

pinged said:
You're insane.
Indeed. TDS is really a thing.
Only the anti-white racist jews support Biden and the U,’.S and European replacement/ colonization.
And why they hate us ??
Because We stand in their way of world domination.
They are very racist and tribal

Palmbeachslutwife said:
Indeed. TDS is really a thing.
Only the anti-white racist jews support Biden and the U,’.S and European replacement/ colonization.
And why they hate us ??
Because We stand in their way of world domination.
They are very racist and tribal
You are sick! Only criminals with no moral compass supportbTrump. I would vote for Biden if he was in a permanent coma than the scum of the earth Trump.

Palmbeachslutwife said:
Im sure you said the same thing after the16 election.
We had 4 years of peace under Trump.
Now the world is on fire.
They have NO Whites allowed on campus days at universities.
Crime is essentially Legal
None of you have an original thought.
Only MsM talking points.

An anti orange bigot. 🤣
You can’t pay attention to certain people.
Especially the ones that claim to be ‘anti-racist’ they are usually the most extreme bigots.
Especially the old white guys that travel to 3rd world nations just to take advantage of the lovely , Young tan skinned girls. The ones that are very poor and desperate.
That is scumbag level.
And At the same time pretend to be this virtuous’ white knight.
My brother did the same thing. Because my brother is a piece of shit
He’s going to be your next president y’all better get used to it

sswanabe said:

Bullshit!!! Fump gave corporations huge tax cuts. Did they lower prices hell no they jacked them up to record record profits. Corporate profits are at all time highs. The tax cuts didn’t do a damn thing but give them more power to gouge us. every day. And wrong again. I have half my assets in stocks and bonds half in real estate. What fump has done is fast pace conglomerate wealth. That is harmful to an except the top 1%.
When huge corporations pay taxes who do you think they pass that extra expense along to the consumer and they raise prices on their goods, simple economics. Just like raising the minimum wage makes the price of a McDonald’s quarter pounder go up because they’re paying staff more money.

Reactions: vacpl
Hawkdoctor said:
I don't get why Trump gets a pass on the mental ability question. A number of professionals indicate he has beginning dementia. In addition, the casual observer must recognize he is mentally unstable to go along with decreased mental facilities. A good example was his statement that Nikki Haley was in charge of security on January 6. When he is without a teleprompter it is total word salad.

With the Supreme Court decision on immunity Trump is the last person on earth that should be given that power. I saw a quote that the decision opens the door for future presidents that are lawless. Well, we already know that Trump is lawless dozens of times over and now has immunity if he is elected. Here is a famous Nixon quote prior to his resignation: "If the president does something it is not illegal!" That is the current reality. Biden is slowing down but will surround himself with quality people just as he has during this term. Many in the Trump administration are indicted, charged, or serving jail time. Quite a difference.
Because his cult would support him no matter what he foes or say. Fump surrounds himself with the best criminals. Only a criminal does that.

Here is a challenge for this thread: when you make a claim about something, provide a reliable, competent source. When you want to say why you dislike a candidate, see if you can do it without hurling insults.

Let's see if we can separate the children from the adults here.

• Love
Reactions: Grn Eyz and NYcouple
tjan9999 said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses
I wouldnt vote for trump if biden showed up to debate in his shit stained whitey tighties lmao. Keep holdin on scared old while people. America trends less white and more liberal every generation its only a matter or time. Sorry no white euros are immigrating here, but i guess thats why conservatives think immigration is a problem now, right? Because god forbid the only people who want to move here are black and brown. This country is one of immigrants, and considering many of our families werent here three generations ago youd think the plight of the immigrant would get a bit more fuckin consideration. But i guess if they arent the same color or religion fuck them right? Its hysterical that republicans call themselves the jobs party, the “back to work party” when theyve only added 1 million jobs to the economy in the last 50 years under republican presidents, and 49 million jobs under democrat presidents in the same period have been added. The republicans party is proof that if you tell a poor, uneducated white guy he is better than his immigrant doctor soley because he is a white american he will belive you and vote for you no matter how much your policies are to his detriment. This country needs to outgrow its white christian majority identity to survive. Statistics prove that it is shrinking and just will not last.

Last edited:
Zima said:
Whats wrong with him doesn't really affect anything it's others that run the show for him unless you get a ride from someone else to the food pantry you're sick of their shit, gas is up $3/gallon and food prices 30%
Thats a direct result of corporate greed, not joe biden lmao

DisGud said:
Thats a direct result of corporate greed, not joe biden lmao
All these replies to this thread but very few use it to reply to the issue at hand, the question was is Biden declining I think everyone can say yes to that but instead all of you liberals are using it to bash Trump and big business, you must be another one that don't have a fucking penny, no pension and no investments

Reactions: pinged and DisGud
DisGud said:
I wouldnt vote for trump if biden showed up to debate in his shit stained whitey tighties lmao. Keep holdin on scared old while people. America trends less white and more liberal every generation its only a matter or time. Sorry no white euros are immigrating here, but i guess thats why conservatives think immigration is a problem now, right? Because god forbid the only people who want to move here are black and brown. This country is one of immigrants, and considering many of ourii families werent here three generations ago youd think the plight of the immigrant would get a bit more fuckin consideration. But i guess if they arent the same color or religion fuck them right?

Zima said:
All these replies to this thread but very few use it to reply to the issue at hand, the question was is Biden declining I think everyone can say yes to that but instead all of you liberals are using it to bash Trump and big business, you must be another one that don't have a fucking penny, no pension and no investments
Thats funny, im just now 30, make 180k a year and have a full pension with spouse benefits and health insurance, on top of my private Wells Fargo Accnt lmfao. Sorry your old ass narrative of what a liberal looks like dont match with realilty lmfao. Your dumb ass likes to hide behind daddy trump when your union dues keep raising, you probably barely make 40 an hour and your hoping your kids will be able to ever move out your house. I got pay stubs to prove it to you if you want lmfao how much you make a year pops? Bet i make more. The fact that conservatives assume every liberal is on foodstamps and wellfare proves youre all racist dumb fucks who think making 25 an hour means youre middle class lmfao. DM me private and we can compare our income and assets, hope you make enough bread to backup youre claims you goofy fuck. And if you do make more, god i hope you arent a greedy fuck selling the American dream and morals
For a few fuckin tax breaks like most of our greedy lazy fuckin constituents. I will gladly pay more in taxes if our children learn better, our kids are born safer, our single mothers raise children easier. Our country is really a shit hole when you compare many of our metrics with the rest of the modern world. Take fuckin %50 of my pay if it means the whole of the American experience benefits, because im a true American. Who believes the bettering of a single life is the betterment of all our lives. This system of trickle down economics solely benefits those at the top. The happiest countrys employ an across the board %50 and basically all serious life altering situations are taken care of, healthcare, education. If you can provide those basic things for your population across the board regardless of where they start financially then they are universally better equipped to rise to their potential. It doesn't take a fuckin genius to understand that.

Last edited:
sswanabe said:
No you are for supporting corruption and facism.
You have no idea what I support. All I've said is that Biden very obviously is in mental decline, and that you are insane for trying to deny it. I suspect you are borderline low-IQ, so I'm going to leave you to rant on until the end of time...

Users who are viewing this thread