Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date
The NATO summit is proof of two things:

1) Biden 's condition- he cannot even read the proclamation giving the Presidential award of freedom to retiring Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and it was uncomfortable watching him just standing there looking feeble while some woman read the proclamation. It was a solemn moment, I teared up, but the fact that POTUS could not himself read the proclamation reveals the vulnerabiliity the free World is suffering at present because its titular leader is in no condition to lead.

2) The vital role it plays, now being more important, and stronger, than ever before. Trump would withdraw from NATO, his master's wet dream of the USSR resurrected with NATO dissolved realized. Trumpistas may look forward to living under Putin's thumb, those of us who dont want to live in a Russian ruled World need to unify to keep the Trumpian trojan horse out of America.

Zima said:
Not a racist a Realist, I see how the US prisons are sitting full of blacks and browns that the tax payers are spending millions of $ to house, are you another of those who fantasise about your wife being ***** by a black I just hope for her sake she isn't murdered in the process which could happen very easy
You sound like a racist to me. If you arent no one is. The rules are different for blacks. That has a lot to do with why there are more blacks in prison. So hou vote for a racist because you support racism. Gotcha.

sswanabe said:
You sound like a racist to me. If you arent no one is. The rules are different for blacks. That has a lot to do with why there are more blacks in prison. So hou vote for a racist because you support racism. Gotcha.
No one is more racist than blacks.
It’s not the 90’s
It’s 2024 nobody cares if you call them a racist anymore.
Especially being such an over used term

Why do you say "trump would withdraw from NATO?"
All this "if he's elected, he's going to (insert fear-mongering talking point)" is just stupid.
Maybe you folks didn't notice, but the man was president for 4 years. He didn't withdraw from NATO. Actually he strengthened the alliance significantly by getting numerous European members to increase their contributions to at lease the same neighborhood as what they are obligated to contribute. He didn't 'destroy our democracy.' It wasn't "the last election we will ever have" He didn't attempt to put any of his political opponents in prison. None of that happened. If it is actually going to happen, as the left keeps claiming, why didn't it?

You claim that every court that heard challenges to the illegal election activity rejected them, but you ignore the fact that the vast majority of those 'rejections' actually did not address the case at all, they simply stated that the party who brought the case had no standing to do so. That is far different from adjudicating the facts of the case.

I do not know how any intelligent person could possibly not recognize the MSM's propaganda trying to prop up the current president. Did you not see, only two weeks ago, personality after personality on MSNBC, on CNN, on NBC, on ABC all telling us how joe biden was so bright, brilliant, and on top of his game? How he was virtually the smartest person in the room. Then a week later, the same talking heads are 'shocked' to see that he's actually pretty much unable to carry on a conversation and is clueless about...well, everything.

Reactions: justahusband
Samanthaandwill: Thanks for sticking to debating the topics rather than resorting to ad hominems. You write well and are informed about the rightist talking points so i will engage with you as you are capable of INTELLIGENT, INFORMED discourse unlike the majority on your side.

First: I 100% agree with Trump in busting the balls of the freeloaders like Canada who spend under the NATO target of 2% of GDP.
I 100% disagree with his threat not to comply with Article V' mutual defense obligation for those not paying their fair share. His threats did help a bit in getting the freeloaders to increase contributions. What really recharged NATO was Trump's mentor Putin's invasion of Donbass in February of 2022. Sweden and Finland did not join during the 4 year nightmare.

Second, he himself has repeatedly threatened to bolt NATO, only recently walking back some of those threats after he saw it hurt his poll numbers. He is an expert at reading the political winds. Look at his move to the middle on abortion as a paradigm of that. I give him credit for being an an expert at the dark arts of politics, tactics learned from his mentor no doubt.

Third: you are incorrect that lack of standing was the basis of the myriad failed election challenges.
They were decisions on the merits rejecting his claims. OF COURSE he has standing! Standing means a direct interest in the legal question at bar. As the purported victim of a "stolen" election, he is the ONLY person who did have standing.

You are quoting a Trump talking point but without understanding it. His knowledge of law is no better than yours. His lawyers know better but are terrified to tell him he has no case because he'll stop paying them huge amounts of legal fees.
Tough client despite paying well.

Look at his own attorney general Bill Barr who called his election challenges "bullshit". He understands the law and is no longer on the payroll. I despise him as a Trump facilitator, but his description of the merits of Trump's so called stolen election claims was spot on.

The standing issue was used by the Trump Court to reject the claim of right to lifer doctors and loons in Texas to ban sales of RU486 nationwide, for example. You have conflated different cases and different Trumpista complaints. .

Finally, the leftist media covering for Biden's infirmities are just as culpable as the rightist media justifying Trump's myriad criminality and incessant lying. I condemn both.

And note both WAPO and Failing NYT editorial boards are calling for him to step down. I'm waiting for Fox (read: Murdoch) to call for Trump to be rejected as nominee before next weeks convention . I'm betting dollars to donuts it doesn't happen.

Because debate is allowed among the dems as opposed to the personality cult that is rump of the Republican party founded by, wait for it, Honest Abe.

The party founded by the greatest POTUS has become the Stalin like personality cult of the worst ever.

PS During his first term, he did not have a Supreme court under his control that has already given him immunity for crimes committed in his official capacity. The first term was amateur hour, now his minions have perfected their craft and will be much more effective in transforming America into Russia West but with better weather.

Zima said:
Now again tell me what the fuck does that have to do with Bidens failed mental state?
I don’t care who runs against fump they have my vote. Go ahead vote for a fascist and watch. You wont like it. Or perhaps your jealous of what we have in America

Filipinahotwife said:
Samanthaandwill: Thanks for sticking to debating the topics rather than resorting to ad hominems. You write well and are informed about the rightist talking points so i will engage with you as you are capable of INTELLIGENT, INFORMED discourse unlike the majority on your side.

First: I 100% agree with Trump in busting the balls of the freeloaders like Canada who spend under the NATO target of 2% of GDP.
I 100% disagree with his threat not to comply with Article V' mutual defense obligation for those not paying their fair share. His threats did help a bit in getting the freeloaders to increase contributions. What really recharged NATO was Trump's mentor Putin's invasion of Donbass in February of 2022. Sweden and Finland did not join during the 4 year nightmare.

Second, he himself has repeatedly threatened to bolt NATO, only recently walking back some of those threats after he saw it hurt his poll numbers. He is an expert at reading the political winds. Look at his move to the middle on abortion as a paradigm of that. I give him credit for being an an expert at the dark arts of politics, tactics learned from his mentor no doubt.

Third: you are incorrect that lack of standing was the basis of the myriad failed election challenges.
They were decisions on the merits rejecting his claims. OF COURSE he has standing! Standing means a direct interest in the legal question at bar. As the purported victim of a "stolen" election, he is the ONLY person who did have standing.

You are quoting a Trump talking point but without understanding it. His knowledge of law is no better than yours. His lawyers know better but are terrified to tell him he has no case because he'll stop paying them huge amounts of legal fees.
Tough client despite paying well.

Look at his own attorney general Bill Barr who called his election challenges "bullshit". He understands the law and is no longer on the payroll. I despise him as a Trump facilitator, but his description of the merits of Trump's so called stolen election claims was spot on.

The standing issue was used by the Trump Court to reject the claim of right to lifer doctors and loons in Texas to ban sales of RU486 nationwide, for example. You have conflated different cases and different Trumpista complaints. .

Finally, the leftist media covering for Biden's infirmities are just as culpable as the rightist media justifying Trump's myriad criminality and incessant lying. I condemn both.

And note both WAPO and Failing NYT editorial boards are calling for him to step down. I'm waiting for Fox (read: Murdoch) to call for Trump to be rejected as nominee before next weeks convention . I'm betting dollars to donuts it doesn't happen.

Because debate is allowed among the dems as opposed to the personality cult that is rump of the Republican party founded by, wait for it, Honest Abe.

The party founded by the greatest POTUS has become the Stalin like personality cult of the worst ever.

PS During his first term, he did not have a Supreme court under his control that has already given him immunity for crimes committed in his official capacity. The first term was amateur hour, now his minions have perfected their craft and will be much more effective in transforming America into Russia West but with better weather.
Biden does not appear to be interested in stepping down without being somehow ****** to do so. He should have never been the candidate, however the democrat establishment took it upon themselves to attack every candidate they had who was actually qualified for the job.
Trump is going to win the election, so no one is going to try to force him to give up the nomination.
The claim that there were no issues with the 2020 election is simply false. Was there outright "fraud" such as widespread ballot fraud? Doubtful. Was there "absolutely no fraud?'' That is equally doubtful. The actions surrounding the election which are most concerning to me were state governors and secretaries of state who took it upon themselves to not follow the laws that were passed by their legislatures and were in place, but rather to just do whatever they wanted to do without regard to the actual law.

tjan9999 said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses
This is why our country is so divided because of the hate that comes out of some people's mouth and brains

samanthaNwilli said:
Biden does not appear to be interested in stepping down without being somehow ****** to do so. He should have never been the candidate, however the democrat establishment took it upon themselves to attack every candidate they had who was actually qualified for the job.
Trump is going to win the election, so no one is going to try to force him to give up the nomination.
The claim that there were no issues with the 2020 election is simply false. Was there outright "fraud" such as widespread ballot fraud? Doubtful. Was there "absolutely no fraud?'' That is equally doubtful. The actions surrounding the election which are most concerning to me were state governors and secretaries of state who took it upon themselves to not follow the laws that were passed by their legislatures and were in place, but rather to just do whatever they wanted to do without regard to the actual law.
I heard some people were prosecuted for Ballot stuffing and mail-in ballots gone to homes of people not registered to vote and some getting 2 or more at home. One question are you better off now than when Trump was in office

Reactions: samanthaNwilli
I'm not a fan of either one. There are a lot of qualified people out there who could make a good president and much younger too. I for one wish that we had a third party so get more people in Congress in both houses. that the other two parties would have to make colonization government.

He dropped out of the race, there's your answer LOL

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, DaveJ and samanthaNwilli
Zima said:
Yea right after all the taxes I have paid to this country I'm sick and tired of the give away programs, you liberals need to be hand led every step of your life the only way you can survive is to told how to live
Biden didn't raise your taxes so nice try. Harris will kick your fascist leaders ass.

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
tjan9999 said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses.

Zima said:
Oh yea Kameltoe has done such a wonderful job, does she even know what a border is?
Get used to seeing her happy face. Your going to see s lot of it. Your name calling only shows your fear.

• Haha
Reactions: samanthaNwilli
Zima said:
Oh yea Kameltoe has done such a wonderful job, does she even know what a border is?
As far as the border is concerned your fascist leader is all talk. He had a republican house and a republican senate and failed to pass anything including a border policy. He was only interested in staying out if jail. Now a prosecutor will put him where he belongs. Your fascist leader stood in the way of a border bill that the border patrol wanted. Why because it wasn’t good for him. Frump doesn’t give a damn about you or our country. Only what is good fir his fat ass.

Zima said:
It is so much better to cage kids like animals according to you.

Reactions: DaveJ
Writing as a UK resident, the coverage of the recent debate from the UK media has been more positive about Harris than Trump. How has the US media reflected the debate?

Reactions: DaveJ
Trumpets are the dumbest fucking morons on the planet. End of story. Your ********* cult leader is going to prison.

JackUKBull said:
Gorgeous photos. Not sure you answered my questionall people over 70 are. Have you seen or heard trump? The ********* is fucking insane. The world laughs at him but for some reason, it turned into a weird cult in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread