• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
Im only commenting because Im amazed at how many responses you have gotten.You havent shown hardly anything here Nancy. Just four G rated pics, I cant comment on you with G rate pics.Show some skin girl if you are for real!

Too good to be true... If I'm wrong you can take that as one of the best compliments on the forum.

what a sexy wife bet this woman would love my fat babymaker up her fertile white belly and have me dump my potent load up her cervix and her tummy swell with my black baby in it

Babymaker you are a fucking idiot.
And if you have made kids they couldn't be as stupid as daddy.

Hi nancy,I have a young black male friend who would Luv to meet you.He(we)are in the central Ohio area,so if your flights cum to our area,let me know...

Nancy Is A Fake 4 Real

Hey fellas, don't believe this nasty ass ho. It is a dude I have spoke to this bitch ass before and it turned out was a dude. Nancy take your sorry ass out of here

Great Pics.

those Loewe-Optas with the German Ni-Fe drivers are amazing ...

does yours work ?

Damn you are sexy.....

If you ever come to chicago just let me know. I'll make sure you'll have a good time.

hi nancy e mail me would like to chat to you and hub your one sexy woman

If you are ever in Charleston WV, give me a shout my wife thinks you are very beautiful.

Volvoman

Can't you or your wife read.

Discreet...Nancy

Nancy...I also seek those who are discreet. Do you ever fly into the Wash., DC or Baltimore, MD airports?

Harold

Nancy4 said:
I am looking to find someone who can be discreet. Friend just told me about this site and thought I'd come check it all out. I am married but husband has no idea. I am a flight atten. so I travel all over so location is not a problem. Here are a few pics of myself. Guys you must have self pics before I'll even consider. Thanks guys and have a good day or night.

Users who are viewing this thread