• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
tell the truth mate who is the lady?stop kidding these people actualy believe u

Louisville her would love to play with u

hi, im jim, chicago, 39, 6'3, 206, im very interested, 11x5uncut, luv your face, body, and those feet r sharp girl!

Damn girl... you look amazing in that third shot... but in all honesty, I know you and your husband...

DAMN is he going to be pissed...

Ha ha ha... then you can hang out with the black brothas without worrying about your hubby...

I'm in the same situation...I live in St.louis do u ever make it here?...if interested I can send a pic

Hi Nancy

You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. I would love to provide you with what ever you desire. I live a hour from Atlanta so if your ever fly in to that hub let me know. I will send you some pics just e-mail me at trojanxlc@excite.com

If ever in Atlanta email smithhb2001 at Yahoo

Hey Nancy Liked your pics.. u beautiful.. i like to be discreet too.. hit me up on yahoo....ric4tk@yahoo.com

Hey Nancy

You get to Detroit? Wish u and I could have a good layover! Check me out on here.

I gotta say, if this was for real, then we have probably the single hottest BBC-friendly bitch on here. However, it just seems a little "off" to me. Most of the chicks on here are dudes, anyway. I wouldn't even need to see "action" shots. Just a sign pic with this website on it or something, you know?

Nancy, you are a stunning white female. A 10 from top to bottom. It is women like yourself that makes us whiteboys very proud to see that only the black man has access to the very best females that our race has to offer. We understand and accept the fact that even the best of the best males of our white race would have to work for the black man, to earn the right to wait for him to completely finish delivering all of his available black cum inside you, before being allowed to taste his cum secondhand from you.

married also here nancy. dc area. email me at wdb40@hotmail.com. got pics as you requested. discreet, literate, safe and clean.

if u were sincere i wud but u not are u ?

You are sexy as hell, If you ever get to Charlotte NC. I'd love to show you a good time.

Hey big NCDick give me a holla. And for those saying I'm not real. Probably not interested in you any way. Thanks guys for the nice comments. I have been working for the past few days and haven't been able to get online.

BTW.......... I don't see any of you guys with signed pics in the guy pic room. I thought they would be more pics in there.

MEET U, anywhere

We all know ur sxy and worth some time for sure. I travel also. I sent u an email i'm pretty sure. Holla back, I'm sure we have been and can be in the same cities at the same time(for sure). :)
bo_zilla2002@yahoo.com
Mr Derek
check my yahoo proflie or profile here for pic. i tried to post 1 in this message . Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread