• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
MY email at yahoo

Nancy...I also seek those who are discreet. Do you ever fly into the Wash., DC or Baltimore, MD airports?

Harold (omega156@yahoo.com)

Nancy4 said:
Thanks guys for all the sweet coments. And white guys not here for your enjoyment so keep on a looking somewhere else. I'm not a blk cock slut nor do I worship blk men. I just like good ole honest respectful blk men. I am not new to this type of thing so you guys can quite asking. But for all others a big thanks.

Black Knight

Very nice, I think I may be able to help you with what you need. Very discreet and professional.

hey if youre ever in new jersey/pennsylvania area,email me at gscp2022000@yahoo,let me know if youre free for dinner/drinks,i will send you a picture if youre interested.blackpapa62

ok she says "discrete" and posts her picture face and all..get a dictionary and look it up...she's a poser ...or he's a poser or whatever...and listen to phantasticdan....go jack off..lol

Love to meet ya

Very sexy and cute, would love to share some mile high experiences. Hit me back and send some more pics, if possible.

:redface: hi im shahid and i think your a very attractive woman.

Hi Nancy,

You are a very attractive woman and I would love to potentially meet you. I'm a handsome, Str8, very fit, well endowed Black male in CT. I'm single, very clean, D/D and safe. Please contact me directly by email so that I can send you private pics.

Email addy is; blacq_9@yahoo

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mike

Nancy4 said:
I am looking to find someone who can be discreet. Friend just told me about this site and thought I'd come check it all out. I am married but husband has no idea. I am a flight atten. so I travel all over so location is not a problem. Here are a few pics of myself. Guys you must have self pics before I'll even consider. Thanks guys and have a good day or night.
I am also married. You may view me on date.com under mocaman38. E-mail me at GYMRAT38@HOTMAIL.COM . I am very discreet.

DAMN! Looking good gurl! If you ever find yourself in the Toronto area. Hook a brotha up! ;)

BBC in NYC here for you babe. If you fly into JFK or LGA let me know sweetie.

DAMN Your HOT!

If you ever fly into Dulles Airport please let me know. I would love to take you out to dinner and then back to your room.

I am very interested in you Nancy, e-mail me at succour98 and lets get to know each other.

Damn! Do you ever travel to Charleston, WV? I can keep you company when you stay here.

Users who are viewing this thread