• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
id love to see her in action

Here's how... read the posts in this thread starting from mine and working backwards... you'll see some kind of action!!!

Hey Im in Houston. Where you located?

Handsome22 said:
Hey Im in Houston. Where you located?

In Candyland, on Dream Street next to Lollipop Lane!

Seriously, bro... she's a dude.

phantasticdan said:
In Candyland, on Dream Street next to Lollipop Lane!

Seriously, bro... she's a dude.

I agree... I don't see anything proving otherwise. I bet thats all the pics he was able to download of the internet somewhere.

Hi! The pictures of you are pretty! If your looking for a drug/diease free discreet relationship whenever you are in town drop me a line. 6 ft light skinned blk male here with bald head 175 lbs muscular 11inches uncut and thick. Looking forward to hearing from you.

where from nancy.... i would love to help you on your journey into the world of blk sex. pvt me when you read this.

hi nancy

hi nancy i live in atlanta and would love to please your body in every way here is my email kennethsuff @yahoo.com:bj:

What the hell do you guys do? Just read the first post, ignore the other seven pages and post???

She don't exist. She ain't real. My stars and garters, no wonder you guys are propostioning women online... you all must be too fucking stupid to get one in real life!

hi Nancy

Would like to meet you when you travel eastward.

You are very pretty Nancy. I hope you find what you are searching for. I am not going to beg you to come to my city, but perhaps we can chat back and forth and get to know one another first. I DO Love your photos. Let me know more about you.

Reality

Nancy ... dont take any of this garbage about not being real ..... just take a few new pics of yourself today ... holding up a piece of card with 'Dark Cavern' written on it , and prove your detractors wrong ...... you can do that can't you Nancy ......... Nancy ? !!

hey whats up im in atlanta and work at the airport i have pics available send me your email address or message me on yahoo at keyztyle918 my email is kidkeyz2005@yahoo.com

yea I dont think she ever existed...if she did somebody has a story to tell

sweetie I am in Fort Wayne In...you can come and stay a while with me any time.....nasty.freak69@yahoo.com....I want you...you are very beautiful and sexy...discretion is not a problem at all.....let set a date...

Not real, dumbass.

agree

phantasticdan said:
Not real, dumbass.

I have to agree. Nancy can write a rebuttal all she wants but if she was able to post her initial pics it should not be too hard to just take ONE pic holding up a newspaper or even a card with today's date (able to be read) and every detractor here will be proved wrong...it is quite simple, right Nancy? right Nancy? Ummm NANCY???

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. And to you other's go somewhere else. I have a job that has me traveling all over the world. I can't just come to this site to write back to all of you. Get a life! And to all that said I am fake why don't you go on over and post your proof pics yourself and quit talking about someone else. I just went on over and there is just a few of you that have even posted pics of yourself. I am just not hearing it! I thought this would be a good website but boy was I wrong. Probably the last time checking in here. And for the rest of you guys that I have chatted with I'll email you my new email.

Ah yes, rather than dispel the questions it's easier to cut and run. Sure, the job has you busy-busy-busy - too busy to take 5 minutes and simply respond as requested. Nancy's bluff got called and now she's leaving. I'm sure there'll be a few guys slobbering over 'her' enough to want her new e-mail...but as so many of us have discovered, e-mail is cheap. Perhaps the best thing coming from all this will be that there'll no longer be this thread.

Nancy4 said:
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. And to you other's go somewhere else. I have a job that has me traveling all over the world. I can't just come to this site to write back to all of you. Get a life! And to all that said I am fake why don't you go on over and post your proof pics yourself and quit talking about someone else. I just went on over and there is just a few of you that have even posted pics of yourself. I am just not hearing it! I thought this would be a good website but boy was I wrong. Probably the last time checking in here. And for the rest of you guys that I have chatted with I'll email you my new email.

Well here's a deal for you, "Nancy". Take a pic and prove who you are... and I, for one, will leave the site. I will close my account and never return. How about that?

Users who are viewing this thread