• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
i'm in DC so if u ever stop there ..let me know beforehand so we can disreetly have some fun

mrprop2004@yahoo.com

wow you look great in your pictures
where you located would love to help you out with the real thing sweetie parot24@yahoo.com new york city here...

Pretty sure...

..shes not legit. IF someone does meet her please come back and post that fact. Restore my faith. :love:

Nancy

Great pics!!!! I'm James and I and very close to SFO and OAK and loive to play on the side. E-mail me with your address and we can see if we have any chemisty. action.adams@gmail.com

Very nice

Damn, you're very sexy. Do you ever travel to Virginia Beach, Va? Do you have an email address? mine is mac_h84@yahoo.com. Let's see what we can arrange.

Orion

So.... anybody hear from her? Or is this yet another case of the dude with an unsuspecting girlfriend?

Hey Nancy - Ever come through Kansas City? Hit me up by email darkmanm36@yahoo.com You are one foxy lady

4realumustplay

Hi Nancy...the fact that u found this site means u want bbc. Do not deny what you desire, need, and deserve...a black bull to please you as only they can. I'm a mwm, I am so turned on by your pictures..I'll be dreaming about you and black cock in bed, in a car, out at the beach, the club, wherever you can get it girl .......... u must take a black lover !!!!. Your husband will love you even more. Be safe and have fun.

She's real. She hit me up wit dem digits. Just to let you guys know.

No one likes caramel. We are here for pics of Nancy getting slammed by a black guy.

Afraid you folks have been taken in this one. I've seen pics of this gal on other sites over the past 2 years. In any case, definitely a looker.

orion88a said:
Afraid you folks have been taken in this one. I've seen pics of this gal on other sites over the past 2 years. In any case, definitely a looker.

Yes very cute girl but I think u are right and it seems not to be the same girl in the bikinipic as in the other two.

Well, someone tell bigblkinNC, supposedly "she" gave him her digits. Nancy or the NC bro oughtta get on here and 'splain something'.

Beautifull.. love your seductive eyes.. just wondering do you ever come to Houston ???

Seeing as how she don't exist... I doubt it, bro.

hey sexy

if you get to new orleans hit me up k we can have sum fun on bourbon st. r sexy!!! jerrick

hay whats up sexxxxxxy i sent a email.....

Uh... do you guys even read any posts besides the ones with the pretty pictures? She's faker than Ashley Simpson's talent. So unless you like fucking fat guys posing as hot chicks, it ain't gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread