Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understand that he left the door wide open, especially when he started informing us of when she'd be on that chat room, but I stand by my statement. The field of ethics is often convoluted. Deontology vies with relativism etc. A universally agreed upon test, however, is the truth test. If someone hides their actions then that is a clear sign of cognizance of misconduct.

brokenman said:
I fully understand that he left the door wide open, especially when he started informing us of when she'd be on that chat room, but I stand by my statement. The field of ethics is often convoluted. Deontology vies with relativism etc. A universally agreed upon test, however, is the truth test. If someone hides their actions then that is a clear sign of cognizance of misconduct.

I have No idea what Sue did or said in the Chat Room. I don't care. I didn't talk to Her There

And Let Me Make This Clear. Whatever Your Morals Are. Makes No Impact On Me. Throw Your Stones.

Not trying to throw stones. I have no dog in this fight whatsoever. You told a transparent lie and I called bs. (Then you asserted that you believed he knew already, which is another transparent lie, btw). As you pointed out, posting in a public forum leaves one open to commentary. I also never made this about what Sue said at any time. This is not about Sue. It isn't about that chat room. That comment was in relation to another point - one in which I was agreeing with you. Was that truly beyond your ability to follow? If it makes no impact to you then why keep lying and changing the subject with non-sequiturs?

Steve - I'm sorry for my part in what may have turned into an ill-mannered hijack of your tale. I'll stop here, but please do consider my question to you if you feel like addressing it.

Last edited:
brokenman said:
Not trying to throw stones. I have no dog in this fight whatsoever. You told a transparent lie and I called bs.
QUOTE]

I Got New For You. Just Because You Call Something BS. Does NOT MAKE IT SO!!! YOU MR. LATE TO THE PARTY!!! WITH ALL OF YOUR 15 POSTS. Who the Hell are You to come Here to this thread and this Board and talk about Ethics and Morality? Did You and Some of You Others get lost or forget where You are? Your on the Slut Wives Board!!!!! What Do We Deal With Here??? Slut Wives And Cuckolds. Or did You forget what You are.
Let Me remind You. You think there are Rule??? A Certain Code That has To Be Followed? If You remember I have said You gave up all rights when You became Cuckold. That included the right to know.\what was going on.

brokenone spare Me your moral outrage. I just don't care. Go back to Your Ivory Tower.

Well, I can share here that Sue is taking a break from the pen-pal/email stuff for a short while. Will, not sure what but I'll let you and her work that out. I'll admit openly that I did pry earlier into her Email and have seen her inbox again (but no, I do not have her password nor did I install a keylogger or whatever else you suggested to her). In looking at her inbox - you show up there as Bill something - but I did not know or assume it was you, as I said, she denied it and why would I question that? She does have other pen-pals.

As far as I can see, thankfully, none of this has changed her desires. So maybe I should say thank you for that as it is one of the things she's said you helped convince her of, that I do truly want her to do this stuff. Whether you pushed her to push me to be more open or if that's merely what happened as a result, I suppose that in the end - other than my feelings of my privacy being invaded, I suppose that there's no real harm in it all. Clearly whatever transpired between you two was email-only so in that sense, maybe her seeing the more paranoid conspiracy-theorist side of you was a good thing. Like it or not, that's how you came across to her, I and many others.

To be honest, I'd like to put this behind us all. If you want to (and she does) continue your email thing with her, by all means do so. I suspect she won't keep your conversations from me though.

Broken - regarding your question about invading each other's privacy. I realize it wasn't her that came here and read what I posted so I'm not sure I can totally blame her for what things Will may have shared with her. She did apologize, just as I did in the past, so not sure there's a lot more to really hash over. Not to say that we're through talking about it, but we are now talking more about what she and Will talked about and that sort of thing. I'm not surprised by what she's shared, at least not what she's told me so far. At one point she compared Will giving her advice to what I seem to get from posting here in general - another viewpoint from someone who doesn't think all of this is all that crazy.

For Cuck-Rick - Sue has told me that while she knows of this website and she knows I post here, that she has never looked around and she actually told me that after reading some of what Will shared with her (and this is what made me feel somewhat *******) she didn't feel she wanted to as I guess he shared some of my more deep-reaching thoughts.

I'm actually tired of talking about this now.

Will,
Steve seems to be expecting some sort of conflict between us. He may be disappointed. You have been called out and you react in your usual way. We are all entitled to post here. Some have been here for a while, some not. Some have more experience, some have different experience. I will not call you out because over time I have come to realise that this is simply you. What I would call amoral, you might call seeing an opportunity and going for it. We have different moral codes and I hesitate to call mine better simply because I prefer it. Others will judge however, as you have judged them. You can choose to ignore those that disagree with you, but in a democracy we all get one vote and usually the majority prevails eventually. I know you are honest when you imply that you believe you did nothing wrong, it's why I'm not calling you this time. I just say I wouldn't have carried through the same actions, and I'm not surprised that others have said essentially the same thing.

In the meantime, I hope that Steve and Sue can put all this behind them quickly and can move forward in their cuckold life. This thread is about them after all.

SoonToBe said:
Well, I can share here that Sue is taking a break from the pen-pal/email stuff for a short while. Will, not sure what but I'll let you and her work that out. I'll admit openly that I did pry earlier into her Email and have seen her inbox again (but no, I do not have her password nor did I install a keylogger or whatever else you suggested to her). In looking at her inbox - you show up there as Bill something - but I did not know or assume it was you, as I said, she denied it and why would I question that? She does have other pen-pals.

I don't care how You got in to Sue Emails. Password Key Logger. Spyware. But after reading Your posts for two weeks. I knew You were read My Mail to Sue. You ask Me to believe a lot to expect You didn't go up the page and read the address. That would have told You just who was talking to Her. ( I sure as Hell would have.) That why I'm having a very hard time believe You. Why Should I? Because You say so? Some Here are very quick to hang Me . Remember You had to snoop it her email to begin with. After that point If your own wife wanted Her own little secret. Why would I deny Her? And why Would I think You Stopped? Because You said so? Please.

Ok let's move on. Monday PM. did We not Talk over PM? Sake hand and agree and to put this behind us? I though We did In fact. I sent Sue a email expressing My personal sorrow for what has happened. Monday Night what happened. You and Your minions threw gasoline all over it all over it again. Telling Me what a rotten person I
am. (Like that had any effect on Me.) I was nice about was a while. NO MORE!!!! Some Of You are cuckolds. Others are just Tourist who come here just see the animals. You don't have a clue as to the lifestyle.
Now As to anyone of you coward who Pm'ed Me or email me calling Sue a Slut. You are lower than pond scum. She is every bit a LADY!!!! You could never hope to breath the same air. A slut is nothing more than a woman with the same sex drive as a man. But that LADY has more brains than any of You booger eaters. If Steve ever left Her I would only hope She would consider Me. BTW Two of You Booger Eater must have left Your PC's open Or didn't clean Your Histories. I have heard from Your Wive's. ( Yes I did answer). I don't want to lie.

Look Steve Again. I told You I am willing to put it behind Us. We both made MISTAKES. SUE got hurt. I don't care about Me or You. But SUE, That Saddens Me.

For the rest of you. I will not be your whipping post. You have a problem with the My Morality on this board or the Morality of the people. You should try Swingers for Christ. (Yes there is such a group). But I will not lay down and take Your abuse.

Steve let it be done now.

peakmb said:
Will,
Steve seems to be expecting some sort of conflict between us. He may be disappointed. You have been called out and you react in your usual way. We are all entitled to post here. Some have been here for a while, some not. Some have more experience, some have different experience. I will not call you out because over time I have come to realise that this is simply you. What I would call amoral, you might call seeing an opportunity and going for it. We have different moral codes and I hesitate to call mine better simply because I prefer it. Others will judge however, as you have judged them. You can choose to ignore those that disagree with you, but in a democracy we all get one vote and usually the majority prevails eventually. I know you are honest when you imply that you believe you did nothing wrong, it's why I'm not calling you this time. I just say I wouldn't have carried through the same actions, and I'm not surprised that others have said essentially the same thing.

In the meantime, I hope that Steve and Sue can put all this behind them quickly and can move forward in their cuckold life. This thread is about them after all.

I have sadly overlooked the game You have Been playing here. It really didn't dawn on Me till Now. Have You ever read a book called the Caine Mutiny By Herman Wouk. Well the Ex Officer took over the ship during a storm. From a real unbalance Captain. But There was but One Lt Keefer who always stayed in the back below the radar everyone buddy. Whispering in peoples ears. But out of sight. Nothing sticks to him. But he's pulling the strings.
Thriving on the chaos. Who are the losers in this mess? Me. Steve But the biggest Sue!!!. But You Don't Care. Do You???? Steve May Not Know Who You Are. Other May Not But I Do!!!! I see You in a whole new Light.

I give You Lt. Keefer!!!! No Lt.Keefer I will Not play Your game.

Dear STB,

I am nobody to make a judgement here. While you are being magnanimous in forgiving Will, will you treat Sue with same magnanimity? Everybody of us thought that you communicate openly. You need to ask yourself...do you really? Are you honest with each other? Is the wall of trust crumbling. Many of us would blame Will here, but he is not be blamed. It's your relationship that has cracked in my humble opinion. If she didn't share something this innocuous with you, I wonder (and you should too) that what else she is not telling you. This is not to blame her in any way STB, but you need to understand that while she did punish you for snooping into her mails, what punishment would she give herself for this breach? Or is it about you being her cuckold in real sense, that she is free to do whatever she wants and you are not...! I might have come across as harsh, but I think your problems run deeper than that.

Raks - I read your post a while ago and thought I would respond before I turn in for the night.

I don't feel that there's a crumbling going on. As I said, I know she's had and has other pen-pals. Some I've emailed with others have been solely her doing. From what she said, it started innocently - I admit I did give Will her email address. In this way, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Maybe she is making up a story for me but she said that she was curious about what he was telling her even though she knew she shouldn't be reading it. All she could say was that she felt awkward not telling me the longer it went on and she apologized for it. Maybe I still feel a bit guilty so in a way maybe it feels like we're even? I find it hard to be mad at her when she's apologizing and explaining how she felt even though I probably should be. Something about her hugging me closely and looking me straight away and telling me that.

I haven't thought about the perspective of what punishment would she suggest for herself? Interesting thought.

About the question of what else hasn't she told me about? I think what you're asking in another way is whether I feel I can still trust her. But then again, it's a rather silly comparison as I can trust her to have sex with others, I'm finding it difficult to place a higher importance, relatively speaking, about finding out about her email with Will. And yes, perhaps it's the cuckold leanings that I obviously seem to have too....

SoonToBe said:
Raks - I read your post a while ago and thought I would respond before I turn in for the night.

I don't feel that there's a crumbling going on. As I said, I know she's had and has other pen-pals. Some I've emailed with others have been solely her doing. From what she said, it started innocently - I admit I did give Will her email address. In this way, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Maybe she is making up a story for me but she said that she was curious about what he was telling her even though she knew she shouldn't be reading it. All she could say was that she felt awkward not telling me the longer it went on and she apologized for it. Maybe I still feel a bit guilty so in a way maybe it feels like we're even? I find it hard to be mad at her when she's apologizing and explaining how she felt even though I probably should be. Something about her hugging me closely and looking me straight away and telling me that.

I haven't thought about the perspective of what punishment would she suggest for herself? Interesting thought.

About the question of what else hasn't she told me about? I think what you're asking in another way is whether I feel I can still trust her. But then again, it's a rather silly comparison as I can trust her to have sex with others, I'm finding it difficult to place a higher importance, relatively speaking, about finding out about her email with Will. And yes, perhaps it's the cuckold leanings that I obviously seem to have too....

Steven, GROW UP!!!! I didn't put You in this place. Sue didn't put You in this place. YOU DID!!!!

You wanted to be a Cuckold. You wanted Your Wife to be with other men. Well that means She gets to makes the choices. Unfair? Maybe. But Her Body Her, Her Choice. You gave up all say when You became a Cuckold.

You seem to want to make Your Wife out be some sort betraying cheating slut. Who is just out for Her own pleasure. And some here are eating this crap up. But because Steven Your such a Big Hearted Loving Guy. Your Willing To Forgive And Forget.

Well let Me tell You. Maybe when You were snooping thru our emails You missed the emails where she talked about how much she loved You. And She was trying to understand this obsession You have with being a Cuckold. How She could help You. Make Your sex life better and more full. (What A Bitch). This is the Woman Your disappointed in? Steven You started this ball rolling. And it was going long before I got here. Your Not A Victim!!!

You Need To Hear This.

Suggestion

Think it just might be a best course of action to move forward for all.

Drama never helps any party and tends to bring negativity which is never helpful for anyone.

Guys - this is Steve's thread, while it is public and while it is on a forum that is not his, this is Steve's way to sharing how he feels, what he thinks and what he enjoys. I followed Steve on another forum that does not have the same level of judgement that some are putting onto Steve on this forum. As Steve has indicated,, put it behind you and move forward, enjoy the post for what they are.

SquirmingSub said:
Guys - this is Steve's thread, while it is public and while it is on a forum that is not his, this is Steve's way to sharing how he feels, what he thinks and what he enjoys. I followed Steve on another forum that does not have the same level of judgement that some are putting onto Steve on this forum. As Steve has indicated,, put it behind you and move forward, enjoy the post for what they are.

I don't disagree with what You say. I would also like for us all to move on. I have read this other Forum. It is far from a Kinder Gentler Place. Down Right Brutal compare to here. I got to wonder how did You find Yourself Here and Now? Three Posts!!!! Welcome!!!!

Look It Really Is Time To Move On. This Thread Will Be So Much Better When WE Put This Drama In The Past!!!

Will - First off you asked about how I found myself here, this time around, I come here to catch up on Steve's post as he was posting in both forums for a period of time and I personal enjoyed reading his post so I come over here to read them. I was on this forum under another name from 2006 to 2012 before it's last change at which point I found no reason to post any longer here. I only created a new account here again to actual respond to some of these types of remarks. Beyond that I am simply happy to read.

Unlike some others here, my wife and I have open and honest communication. We both post on the other forum and have our own personal blog that we also share on although it just amazes me how some people feel they need to be so judgmental on a forum such as this.

Will2112001 said:
I don't disagree with what You say. I would also like for us all to move on. I have read this other Forum. It is far from a Kinder Gentler Place. Down Right Brutal compare to here. I got to wonder how did You find Yourself Here and Now? Three Posts!!!! Welcome!!!!

Look It Really Is Time To Move On. This Thread Will Be So Much Better When WE Put This Drama In The Past!!!

Last edited:
SquirmingSub said:
Will - First off you asked about how I found myself here, this time around, I come here to catch up on Steve's post as he was posting in both forums for a period of time and I personal enjoyed reading his post so I come over here to read them. I was on this forum under another name from 2006 to 2012 before it's last change at which point I found no reason to post any longer here. I only created a new account here again to actual respond to some of these types of remarks. Beyond that I am simply happy to read.

Unlike some others here, my wife and I have open and honest communication. We both post on the other forum and have our own personal blog that we also share on although it just amazes me how some people feel they need to be so judgmental on a forum such as this.

So Your kind of like a "Good Will Ambassador". Just leave This Mean Place. Come on over to a better place.

I checked Out Your form. We do not have a corner on judgemental part of it. You guys do pretty well. Pot Kettle Black. This is just a bump in the road. That Your trying to take advantage of. Frankly Your little more than a carpetbagger taking avenge of our momentary problems. Now if You want PM Me Your Wife's Email and I will write Her. At the moment I have an opening.

... and peace settled over the land..

Steve,
Amidst all the broohah, we must not forget that this is still all about you, Sue and your wonderful relationship. And only that. In a while it may be good to realise that even in paradise it occasionally rains, but in the meantime what is Sue doing tonight and tomorrow and how is that playing with you? I suspect it's as good a diversion as any ..

Peak - I am waiting for our kids to be off to their own world in another 45 mins or so as Sue's already said that "we have some time together later....".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread