Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just called me and said that Glenn asked her out again tomorrow night and she was all excited as she told me she said "yes" to him.
She also told me that class ended early tonight by a little bit (last night for it) and that a few people from class, Glenn included, are getting a quick drink at the campus pub. She said she'd text me when she is on her way.

We talked last night while she encouraged me to masturbate. I'm going to skip by the discussions about the recent past - suffice to say that we're continuing to talk and work it out - but that we both agreed that she should continue as planned with Glenn. And indeed she teased the heck out of me about feeling him "fill me up" when she spends the night. I groaned at her that I supposed that meant she'd already come to a conclusion about going without condoms and she smiled and said "unless you really think I shouldn't". I didn't answer her other than her seeing my hand speed up and my cock grow even more. I could tell she'd made up her mind already and even if I did have second thoughts, it was one of those moments that I just felt I needed to let it go for now at least.

Of course as she teased me more about "my god he cums so much" and similar, it had the obvious effect and a few moments later I erupted all over. She lay very close to me and said she loved being there sharing the moment that I cum knowing how good I feel and knowing she'd helped me along. After she'd cleaned me up (and I helped) we lay together half-watching TV and half-talking. But about 20 minutes later I felt her hand on my cock and I felt her start to stroke me. She turned to look at me and said that maybe I should go a second time or maybe a third to make it easier for me to wait till Saturday. That really got to me that I realized she was planning to spend the night, a part of me had almost forgotten about it. She felt me respond and she realized that I might have not remembered and she looked at me and said "are you okay with it?" Again, she could see my answer instead of needing to hear it from me. My cock grew to full-mast at her question and she smiled and snuggled up next to me and whispered that she loved me and loved that this turned me on and that she was so lucky, etc. I came a second time not long after she started teasing me again about how she'll feel spending the night with him - and she particularly emphasized that I should think about her waking up with him and showering and getting dressed! She'd remembered that I told her that was something that really got to me and turned me on...

So I"m not very horny tonight but I am eager for her to come home so I can share in her excitement.

She didn't get home all that much later than normal but she was incredibly up. At first I thought instead of drinks that they'd had a quickie from how she looked and was acting but she assured me that they hadn't and that she was just excited about tonight.

We talked more - and perhaps one day I'll share more about this but for now, while tempers and attitudes are still flaring I'll skip by them. Suffice to say that it wasn't the easiest thing to do but in the end, despite whatever, she came out and simply asked/told me that she did want to see him and to spend the night. Part of what we talked about was how excited she was and how alive she felt at all of this. I told her that seeing her like this, that she didn't really need to explain much more as I too could see it in her.

I didn't sleep well last night and I surely don't expect to tonight as this is the first time she'll be away overnight in such a long time that it's going to hit me hard again.

This morning things were a bit uneasy until she asked me if I wanted to help her pack some stuff. She had a small overnight bag and we both laughed that she probably wouldn't need much in clothes. She told me of the "schedule" - she's going to his place after work where she's going to get changed and then they are going out to dinner and then back home. She said she hasn't told him about definitely spending the night but she's hinted about it that he won't be surprised.

She opened her closet and asked me what dress she should wear and she picked out a few lighter/summery ones and it was obvious she wanted to take this red dress that had a good amount of cleavage and fit her beautifully. Not the sexiest of dresses but as I put it on the door for her to take on the hanger with her I had the vision that while the dress may not be sexy, that Glenn zipping it up for her will be and it made me pause for a second. She hugged me and told me she loved me and that this was just physical for her (especially with Glenn) and that I should just think about that for now. She opened her lingerie drawer and picked out a really sexy panty/bra set that she said was for later tonight and I admit I looked at them and got horny thinking of her lying on his bed wearing just them and how she'd let him take them off of her. When she took the towel off to step into the panties she was wearing to work I looked at her naked and it just made me feel proud in a way that she'll give herself to Glenn later tonight and enjoy some passionate sex. In my head I thought that I could easily take her away for a weekend or a few nights and give her that same passionate lovemaking that will leave her physically drained and mentally satisfied - but to be honest the thought of her getting it from Glenn later tonight actually sounded more erotic to me!

I wasn't surprised when she pulled on her work clothes and went into the bathroom to get the rest of her stuff. Toothbrush, hair stuff, makeup. It almost seemed like she was teasing me with each item but surely that was in my head. She opened her night-stand and took the bottle of lubricant and joked with me to break the moment and said "I don't want to get sore, I want to be ready for you when I get home tomorrow". and with that she pulled the bag shut and kissed me and we went down to the kitchen.

She hugged me and kissed me goodbye and said I was the best and that she loved me for letting her do this. And that was it, she said she'd call me later and she cupped my cock and smiled and said "he should be ready when I get home tomorrow.....". She left me at the front door with a lump in my pants that now will need a few more minutes to calm down before I too can leave for work.

I made some plans to go out after work for a while tonight, some gathering at the local water hole since we're off next Friday. Our daughter is leaving around noon to go to the beach for the weekend and our son won't be back till the middle of next week so why come home to an empty house.

Steve,
Has Sue made a decision about going bare with Glenn tonight, or you using condoms tomorrow?

Rick

I do agree with brokenman's cautions on your wife's relationship with her lovers.
You stand a very real risk she will want her lovers company over you !

Cuck beware !

I have had a wife want to commit to me solely, sexual socially, and sexually.

dragonsden69 said:
I do agree with brokenman's cautions on your wife's relationship with her lovers.
You stand a very real risk she will want her lovers company over you !

Cuck beware !

I have had a wife want to commit to me solely, sexual socially, and sexually.

Yes This has happened to Me Also. That's when I pull the plug on the relationship. In a while You will find Your the Cuckold. Remember She was a cheater when You found Her.

I don't disagree with you, dragon, but I'm not sure what post of mine you're referring to, unless it was from last year during the "Robert Interregnum". Recently, I was only wondering if Sue held herself to the same standard she held Steve to, a question which I think Raks did a better job of communicating. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's update, Steve.

Steve,
Sometimes you must wonder if people ever read a word you write. I reckon your marriage must be in the upper quartile in terms of stability and we'll above that in serial activity especially considering how long you have been married. Doom and gloom. I don't think so.

Given the time here, you must be out already trying very hard not to think about exactly what your dear wife is up to. Good luck with that! I just hope the reconnection goes well.

Look I will never tell. But I have Heard both sides. Steve's Marriage is NOT in trouble. Let Me assure all of You.

For once Peak We both agree.

Well, it's 10:15pm. The plan earlier was to head back to his place about 10pm so I expect to have my last text message from her soon and after that I will know she is there with him. I can't describe the feeling I have right now - part excitement, part angst and part forlorn-ness. But above it all is the incredible arousal I have at what she will be doing later tonight as well as what may have already happened. Rick - yes, she had all but come out and said it that she would let him have her without a condom. And no, she hasn't mentioned me returning to them either. I understand her desire for that will come when she finds a boyfriend who she feels fulfilled with sexually, and that bar has been set high now by Robert!

Despite my building arousal, I will have no problem waiting another 12 hours or so for her return. She's right too, that while knowing she'll be fucking his brains out tonight, in some ways the thought of her sleeping with him (being awakened too) - and then I can't explain it but the thought of her getting out of his bed naked, maybe using the bathroom and coming back to bed. Later, showering with him, and getting dressed. I can't say why but the thought of him there with her as she puts her panties and her bra on and then finishes dressing and putting her make-up on. I guess it is true that I really am turned on by giving these intimate moments with her to her lover.

Anyway - before my arousal gets a bit out of hand.

If I can't sleep I'll post more of my thoughts later.

STB
Hope sue got home today with a gift for you, and hope you both had a very good day as well.
keep us posted.

Well I hopeSue enjoyed her night away and you enjoyed you cuckold anxst. Hopefully next time she will find a boyfriend that let's you be involved so you can enjoy being a cuckold while watching and hearing her fuck. Eating a warm pie from her lover is such a treat

Ugh - 1am - thought I'd have time to post earlier or even yesterday or over the weekend, but time amongst other things got in the way.

Perhaps tomorrow. Things are okay - just busy as we're hoping to take Thursday off and start the 4th weekend a bit early.

Where to start.
Rather than a blow-by-blow recap (or suck-by-suck or fuck-by-fuck), probably easier to share my own thoughts.
There was nothing sexier than seeing her come in on Saturday morning. From the slightly wider gait I saw as she walked up from the car to the smile on her face and that unmistakeable look in her eyes and on her face of having spent hours in pleasure.
We had the house to ourselves for another few hours as neither of the kids were due home until the afternoon. After a deep hug and welcome home kiss I followed her to the bedroom where she stood by the bed and started to get undressed as she told me "it's your turn now baby". She hadn't put her bra on and just that thought - that she's gotten dressed with him and had intentionally left it off - turned me on. Her nipples were darkened pink and as she turned to me I saw they were very hard and seemed to be reddened as well as her whole breasts were reddened. She smiled when she saw me staring and she said that Glenn had liked her body. And as she said that she turned to me and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them - and her underwear down. The crotch on her panties was wet and was a darker blue than the rest and as she stepped out and spread her legs I could see her pussy lips glistening.

I was naked with her in a flash on the bed and she again told me that I could have my turn with her but that she was pretty worn out and tired from the night that I shouldn't necessarily expect her to respond as much as I may have wanted. No surprise that hearing her say that turned me on even more and a part of me wondered if she'd said that on purpose.

I won't try to recall all of our conversations as even at the time, my head was so full of all sorts of thoughts that i wouldn't be able to keep them straight.

What I can say is that while she'd not told me before, seeing her panties and then, a moment later, kneeling on the bed between her spread legs - there was no doubt that they did not use condoms. There was a clearish/whitish thin wetness seeping out of her and while the upper part of her pussy lips weren't spread, the lower part was and her pussy hung there loosely open. But there was just something about how beautiful she looked lying there - and my head was filled with thoughts of her lying there like that for Glenn that got me totally hard and throbbing.

While I wanted to just plunge cock-first into her, there was something that I wanted and in a way, even needed to do. It'll sound crazy but I just had to lick her pussy and I knew that I really wanted to taste that it was Glenn's cum in her. I never thought about it that way really but this time it was the foremost thought in my head, that I just had to know that he'd truly fucked her without a condom - and from the looks of it, it was earlier that same morning.

She moaned when she felt me moving around and she groaned that she wasn't going to cum again so easily but she did get up on her elbows to look downward at me as I spread her fully open with my fingers and then went in to lick her. Between her pussy lips, the insides were a pink almost reddened color and I could feel she was quite swollen. But most incredibly was that as I pushed her legs back, her pussy opened up and I could see a steady dribble of cum from deep inside her. I licked at it and it tasted incredibly salty and tangy and in an instant I knew it was cum. A part of me wanted to throw her legs back and plunge into her but another part of me enjoyed running the tip of my tongue all around her swollen opening and with each tease of her clit, her pussy would spasm a bit and more liquid would magically appear. I sucked at her and she moaned and a second later pushed my head away and said something like "just fuck me already".

Exquisite is an understatement. Her pussy felt like a smooth greased sleeve that seemed to fit my cock so well. That another was in its place just earlier was just an intense thought for me. She moaned at how big I felt and I remembered that Glenn was smaller - so that made me feel really good too. But what was incredible was how wet and slippery she felt. I'd like to say we fucked for ages or that we moved from position to position - but the reality is that I was so horny already that as soon as she started to tell me that they'd fucked again earlier this morning or that she was "so wet because he came so much again" - that was it. I became like a jack-hammer in her - to the point that she had to hold me back for a moment in the middle - but in the end, even if she didn't want to, when I got close - she was right there with me and again, as I really started to let go and cum in her, she totally lost it and started to almost have a seizure beneath me - my cock stayed hard as I kept on fucking her as I'd cum in her and suddenly she thrashed her head back and forth and then almost seemed to pass out. The feeling of her pussy dancing and spasming all around my cock was incredible.

When I'd started to shrink I leaned down onto her and held her tightly as I could feel her body coming down from the last part of her orgasm. A moment later she opened her eyes and said "well, I didn't have that with Glenn, that's for sure". And as we later talked she said that she wished he had a bigger cock and she couldn't believe she said it - she told me that she wished he could have done that for her, made her really launch at the very end and she cooed about how nice that would have been "with how much he came in me". I swear that comment from her almost got my cock hard again.

She told me that she'd gone to his place after work but that they'd both agreed to wait till they got back after dinner to have sex. She said that she didn't think he realized or believed that she was going to spend the night with him until they got back and she pulled out a sexy nightie that he believed her. Apparently dinner was very nice and that since it was a foregone conclusion they were going to fuck later, she said dinner was filled with sexy comments and lots of teasing. But it was when they got back to his place and he realized she was staying, that he relaxed and she said their time seemed less rushed. She said she let him undress her again and just hearing her tell me how she let him kiss her as he undid her bra or how he'd gently hold her butt as he'd slide her panties off - even though I wasn't there I could see everything. She said she put on this loose camisole like top and that at one point she sat on his living room couch while he knelt in front of her and while she held her legs back for him, he licked and sucked at every inch of her pussy.

He told her many times that he was surprised and excited by how she seemed comfortable sexually with him. I guess not every woman had spread herself for him to let him go down on her before. She then said to me that she liked sucking his cock. That him being smaller than me "made it easier to get him really hard" and just the thought of her sucking him to hardness is still a turn-on. But what really surprised him was when she said that he didn't need to use a condom if he didn't want to. She said that was the first time in more than 5 years (since when he was still married) that he was in a woman without a condom on. She said that immediately made her feel really good about deciding to let him have her - and as she told me that I could picture how he must have felt like he'd hit the jackpot! She said that if she was going to spend the night, that she didn't want 'them' to be spoiling their fun. And apparently that was when he realized/found-out that she was going to stay over.

She said he felt great and the she'd cum with him but then later on, as I'd already said, she didn't have that huge end-all orgasm at the very end that she's now become very aware of. But instead, my god, instead she went on and on and extolled over and over - not just on Saturday but every day since then - about how much he could cum! She said that Robert and Don could both cum a lot but that nothing prepared her for being with Glenn, not even seeing how much he'd left in the condoms - apparently doing her bare released the floodgates!!! She actually said that it's too bad she doesn't like him and feel more for him because that could have really swayed her! In almost 40 years of sex she says she's never had a guy cum that much and certainly not in her like he did. She said that while he wasn't big enough to really make her scream like she wanted - that when he did cum in her, she's said many times now that the sensation and feeling that much cum deposited in her was enough to make her cum deeply as it was.

I know this is something that, especially in recent years, she has become more and more enthused with - but hearing her tell me how sexy she felt knowing he'd cum in her like that was not only arousing but it was also something really beautiful to hear her say and to even see how she smiled and glowed telling me about. She said that feeling him cum like that really made her feel close to him and that she loved knowing she'd made him cum like that. As they lay together in bed afterwards she looked at me and said that she felt just so sexy as she thought about lying there with him - and yes, she said she thought about me, especially as she felt herself begin to drip and to feel his cum running out of her.

She said that on Saturday morning her pussy was still wet and seeping his now watery cum that when he wanted her again, that she was drenched and ready for him. Indeed, she was still blotting up semen that was still dripping out of her on Monday and yesterday - of course that could have been due to what I added to her since then!

We talked a lot - she asked me a lot about how I felt about her spending the night with Glenn and how I was going to be in the future when she was really into the guy a lot more. I told her that I hoped I could be more of a part of things and that I wished they could have come back to our house instead of her being away. She hugged me and said she knew that would probably make it easier on me and added "that you could see it's more about the sex than anything". She wanted to know and be sure that I was okay with everything - and I told her that I was. That I did enjoy knowing what she was doing and all of that. She smiled and told me again that she loved me. I can and will share more of that as we are still talking about it and more.

What I did want to post is about 2 things that have started to come up in conversation.

The first is related to condoms and me and a realization that Sue is coming to. She's brought it up twice now. What she says is that after feeling Glenn cum in her so much, and again the next morning, that it really rekindled the feeling and desire in her about me returning to using condoms with her and that it surprised her. We haven't talked a lot about it just yet but she says that she was surprised that the feeling returned to her without the other feelings of desires for Glenn. And on Monday night when we talked about it she came out and said that she was starting to think that maybe she really just wanted to only have one guy cumming in her and when that feels right, that it might not be about feeling all close to the guy but is more about how she feels fulfilled by him cumming in her. She knew it wasn't a comfortable conversation for me as I asked her if that meant as soon as she starts going bare with her next guy that it means no more for me? She said she didn't know what it meant other than how it made her feel.

The other thing she asked me, as part of the condom discussion is how I would feel about fucking her but maybe just not cumming in her? She said that way I could still feel her bare but she could still feel like she wants with her boyfriends and still enjoy feeling me bare too. I asked her if that was something she really wanted and she said that it was just something she'd been thinking about with all of these other thoughts, how she could still feel close to me and all and how Glenn seemed to enjoy it so much more without a condom that it might be something we could think about in the future.

Needless to say, these talks led to a very intense spontaneous bout in bed before we went to sleep....

Gotta run - still more to share, but no time...

Steve,
Glade to hear that Friday and the weekend went well. Now that Sue & Glenn's class is done will she be seeing him any more, or was Friday their last time?

Rick

I asked her that question and she said that "if he calls" she might go out with him again. Again, that's part of the things that have been put into motion here as what Sue now says about building from what we've been through. I said this was kind of a new stand for her, that she spend the night with him and now is content to just have that be something she did for fun instead of it being for something more. And that's when she said that she feels more empowered now and that she feels like she should be able to do this if it's okay with me and is what she wants. It did get to a discussion - still going on - about what this means and whether it means. She agreed that it's not something she's ever really done before, spending the night with someone just for the fun of it and not because she was totally into the guy.

I need to run right now unfortunately.

Sounds like a fun time and she coming into her own finally doing what she desires understanding you just want to see her fulfilled. My guess is that she is working you to move you to being in her to pulling out to periods of abstinence. You know you'll love every minute of it especially if you can participate and enjoy your support role. I would lobby for the right to perform clean up duty since you both obviously enjoy that! Enjoy!

So - with some time today I can post a bit more about what is going on and some more of the discussions we've been having.

Yes, Sue has been telling me some of what Will has written her as well as some of what she's thinking about herself. And yes, to put it bluntly, she is slowly coming to realize that she is a cuckoldress and that she has her own desires and wishes. She's even said that she thinks she should take more control and have more autonomy on what she does and doesn't do.

So, in reality, I guess what I am feeling is worry and apprehension as well as a certain bit of relief. Our conversations most recently including last night as she again encouraged me to masturbate for her - really come down to her now pushing me and asking me whether I am really sure about what I'm feeling and what I'm wanting - and her bringing Will's (and other stuff she's now seen elsewhere on cuckolding) thoughts to the forefront. Paraphrasing a bit she's asked me if I am sure about what I've told her about me wanting to be her beta-male. She said she's looked around on the internet now and has found some more educate her. She laughed when she said that she's found some of the sites like this one where it's a forum and people write about their thoughts and experiences - and she said that there are a lot of crazy people out there. But she said she's also found some more factual sites where she says she's learning more about everything. She held my hand last night and looked at me and told me that it's okay if I have these desires and want her to do things with other guys. At one point she said "it's just sex baby, and there's more to us than just sex" and as she talked more she said that it's okay and that I shouldn't be as hard on myself as I am about having these kinds of desires. While she didn't say "it's normal" she did say that she thought it was beautiful that I could tell her this stuff and that she thought our being able to talk was a great thing for us.

I asked her what she's feeling and she said that she feels "empowered" (that's my word to shorten her own longer explanation) and that she is first really coming to terms with my asking/letting her take more control in the bedroom. She said that a few months ago she'd never have thought of spending the night with Glenn but more recently she said that she felt more like "if I want to do it I should be able to". And this is what sounded familiar to what many have written here and have PM'ed me about - that I wanted this and I wanted to give her this, to give this power to her in our relationship.

And perhaps that's where I"m feeling most ambivalent right now - knowing in my heart that this is what I want and yet being scared in a way to see and experience it happening. I know in my heart that Sue will always take care of me and make sure I"m not hurt in any way, but at the same time, how can I not be nervous or apprehensive about this change starting to happen more and more.

She asked me again last night about condoms and she again told me that "maybe I just like having it be just one guy cumming in me?". And she asked me how I felt about that. We talked for a bit and she explained that her new thinking might be that if she finds a boyfriend who she will go bare with, that even if he's not the "end-all" for who she'd like to have this passionate affair with, that perhaps if she sees him at all regularly and lets him go bare with her that maybe that's what she wants and - all speculation now but clearly she's thought about it - if she sees him enough, that even though he's not "the one" that she still may want that sort of exclusiveness with him. So she asked me openly what I thought about it. I asked her how she'd felt all these years past when she still had sex with me along with her lovers. She told me that it's been wonderful but that she's begun to develop new feelings that she thinks are really very focused sexually and are some of what she's actually been thinking for a while now. She held my hand and said that all the talks with me have made her better understand her own desires and she came out and said that having sex with her lover - even if it's just a fling like Glenn - that when she thought about how she'd feel going back out with him (and she held my hand tightly as she said this) that knowing he was the only one she was being sexual with was something that really turned her on. And she added that "knowing it's turning you on that I'm denying you" is something that now held a certain attraction for her. That's why she asked me about the condoms and how I felt about using them with her even if she's not in this big heavy affair.

It was a big moment for me and one that we are still to discuss more over the weekend but I took my deep breath and told her that it did turn me on to to use condoms with her. I told her that hearing the difficulty in her voice asking me this let me know that this wasn't an easy thing for her. She giggled and agreed - but she looked at me and said "you did say that you felt really good when you used them, right baby?" I pulled her to me and kissed her and said to her yes, it did turn me on and I looked at her and told her what I've said here many times - that it did turn me on incredibly to use them with her knowing what it meant. And I told her again that "for whatever crazy reason, knowing you are doing stuff with your boyfriend that you won't do with me" is a huge turn on. She said we weren't making any decisions right then and she reached over and held my thickening cock and kissed me and said "for now though, this is all mine".

So - Far2 - you may be right - she may be coming to terms with all of this. We didn't talk again about what she'd said about me fucking her but pulling out as an alternative to using condoms - in my head it's all the same thing - but perhaps it's not. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't turn me on - and that the thought of perhaps not feeling her pussy at all when it's time for me to cum is strangely arousing too. I just don't understand it - I know what turns me on, it's so obvious - but I don't know why. But there is no doubt that I love that she will do-with and give her lovers things that she won't with me is incredibly arousing.

The other thing thats looming over us is Sue's parents - he's so fragile looking at this point that I"m worried the move will do more harm than good but her mom is looking quite frazzled over caring for him and it's her that will benefit most. At this point it looks like they'll start to move next weekend, 7/13 and will probably be in sometime during the week. Then the work begins getting their house ready to be sold.

Quick question STB. It appears from your recap that you enjoyed eating Glen's creampie from Sue on Saturday; any additional thoughts on that? And how would you feel if Sue came home Saturday and cleaning up a creampie was all you were allowed to do other than jerk off for her?

Far2 - yes, I certainly enjoyed cleaning her up on Saturday even if it was an hour or more afterwards and it wasn't still creamy, there is nothing compared to the eroticism I feel when I taste in her the "proof" that she's been with another guy.

Regarding your second question, as an eventuality if she finds "Mr. Right", then I expect that at some point in time that it will happen and we'll have a period where she prohibits me from being with her. That's why I'm very piqued up about her comments about even if he's not Mr. Right.

STB, although you have said in past, but I was just wondering if you would enjoy being humiliated by Sue, may be in subtle ways at first and then perhaps more explicitly (in sexual ways only). Frankly speaking she is doing "subtle" right now....but I would like to know your perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread