Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB,
Can't help thinking about the law of unintended consequences. Or maybe just ill-judged meddling. It seems to me that you and Sue were doing pretty well by yourselves, slowly evolving your partially cuckold relationship and reconnecting nicely in between. Some things you thought up, some Sue did. Mostly you did them together after discussion. Then someone sneaked in under the radar and used inside knowledge to start stacking the deck. Sue starts to develop ideas about what you might like without actually asking really, and is now talking about implementing some, again without the usual preamble. I can see that this may be natural evolution and may even be exciting in some ways but it represents a spin of the wheel which was not solely developed and agreed between you. I'm sure that most the conversations you have been having with Sue to re-establish the trust between yourselves have gone unreported here, as they should have. I'm equally sure that this is not the time to start unilaterally developing new initiatives in your relationship. That at this time you won't be quite certain where the ideas have come from and whether they 100% represent Sue's desires, or others. If this means taking it a little easier for a time, maybe that's a good thing - to take one step back before taking two more forward in a more certain and mutually agreed direction.

Yo! Peak. speaking of "ill-judged meddling," Wasn't it 'yours truly' that 'called out' the name of one of Sue's 'pen pals.'? (nothing said about what harm the OTHER one may have caused).
If I remember correctly, things were goiong fine and progressing with mutually discussed and agreed progress, before that 'intended revelation.' Talk about "sneeking in under the radar" How about the 'Intended consequences' of that blunder ???

Harry

Harry,
Wrong. It was the writer to Sue that accused me of that and it wasn't true. Not like you to not check your facts. I would never in 100 years have believed that Sue could have started a pen pal discussion with him. That's why I thought the idea was funny enough to make a joke of. Of course his ego was so big he then accused me of knowing somehow and blowing the whistle. Thus compounding the problem by secretly feeding Sue and then betraying that confidence. This is one of the only threads on this site worth following. Do you really think I would risk destroying it if I knew anything?

I think that this too is a form a cuckolding (Will Cucked STB) ...and in my opinion...much worse.

From post #337, these are your words: "The question remains, beyond pure serendipity, where is Sue most likely to secure her perfect lover? Apart from just emailing Will of course! !" Thereby identifying Will as one of Sue's pen pals.

From that ensued much, if not all the trouble of the past week.

I'm sure Steve has not aired all of the distress it has caused, but that one statement by you, and the resultant accusation's, disrupted the progress they were enjoying. That fact has already been recorded. I need say no more!!
Harry

Last edited:
Peak I swear. From First time I started reading this Thread. (RIGHT UP TO THE TIME I WAS INVITED BY STEVE TO TALK TO SUE.) You have been the worst offender BY FAR as Meddling goes. I know what pisses You off. I didn't CC You a copy of each email I sent Sue. GET OVER IT!!!!

Gentlemen, I would advise against continuing this Drama and otherwise potentially ending Steve's journey thru his words.

Believe enough has already been said. Please let Steve's journey continue and respond to him and not continuing to enflame this sad situation.

Last edited:
Manon
I do agree with what you have said and i think most all of the rest, do as well.
so how about you guy's let it flow in to the sunset, so steve and sue can get past this.

thank's keep us posted.

Manon, Dana I agree with You 100%. But Yet One Person Alone, wants to keep rehashing this. Why I Don't Know?
The Steve and I Who are after all, Who this is between have agreed to put it behind Us. Everyone else seems to want it in the past. EXCEPT ONE PERSON. PEAK!!!! WHY??? Peak I will not lay down and let You or Anyone Else take Free Shots At Me. Now as everyone says Move Forward Like a Good Little Boy!!!!

This is Steve's thread, sometimes the more mature way is not to respond to what one may see as provocation. Instead letting it go and moving on.

The words back and forth become unattractive and Steve may decide to move on.

After all what is this forum about? Certainly not a spitting contest.

Let's get some perspective here. Steve posts here partly to purge his soul a little, partly because he must enjoy it a little and partly because some offer words of encouragement or advice. Those that want a quiet life should consider the latter. I tried to correct a previously repeated slander that Harry posted. To ignore his comment would be to almost admit its content. However, I will not get engaged in any sort of slanging match with a ship that holed itself below the waterline. Steve needs feedback. By its nature it will be conflicting sometimes. That means we will sometimes appear to disagree. I think Steve can filter out what wants by now. And occasionally smile at the rest.

I thought I'd take a moment and pen some thoughts about tonight but I do want to take a few moments to clear a few things up.
1 - Peak and I were never in communication about anything. We've never PM'ed and have not schemed or worked together. His statement about Will was truly his own thought, uninfluenced by me. I am sure he picked up on the continued undertones in Will's posts where he continues to emphasize Sue's growth in control and my continued desire to experience more. 'Nuff said on this one, right?
2 - I asked Sue to let me look over her shoulder so I could confirm for you all how Yahoo presents names. Will, I've never known you as anyone other than Will. I looked at Sue's Yahoo inbox - and you show up in there as just your name (interesting last name you have). I asked Sue to open an Email and sure enough, as I recall (and as my own Yahoo account works), once you have a person in your contact list, just their name shows in Email. Seeing it now it all fits as to when the emails started and all of that, but I will tell you now again honestly, I did not put 1 and 1 together.
3 - Yes, I felt and still do, feel incredibly guilty for looking at her Emails that time. All I can say is that "Bill" is what stuck in my head and to be honest, the main thought I had was that somehow she and her first lover Bill, from her class in Boston, had kept in touch all this time. So, in a way I was sort of relieved to know it wasn't him. I did look at one or two Emails back then in somewhat detail and a few others I just glanced over. So there, after all this time, I'm coming clean.
4 - No, I did not read her Emails this time. So whatever has happened since, has truly all happened spontaneously. The leap from Peaks innocent fun post and my jestering back has led us here. Believe what you like. Sign up for Yahoo mail and see it yourself.
5 - I am not mad or wasn't mad at Sue for writing to Will. Matter of fact, in a way, whatever's happened has been a good thing for us. Her getting me to talk and be more open about what I want. Me admitting and accepting that I do want her to cuckold me and that I do want her to want it for herself. If Will had a role in that, then in a way, it's been a good thing.
6 - At first I felt hurt in 2 ways - that she had kept the email stuff so clandestine, and also that Will shared things with her that I hadn't really intended her to know or to know from a 3rd party. I know, given that she has sex with other guys, these 2 things are pretty minor, but as some here sensed, they seemed to somehow bother me more deeply. And i know that Sue, to this day, feels very sorry that she felt so ******* so suddenly to others here as well as me. Granted we're all anonymous, but well, she's a woman and she has these things called feelings. We talked about a lot and have sorted things out pretty well between us and that is really all I'll say on that.
7 - you all can do/say what you like from here on but please understand, above is what happened between her and I. You all can bicker between yourselves about who said what or who is meddling in what. I actually enjoy seeing it in some ways as it's kind of like looking out an apartment window and seeing 2 cars about to crash and not being able to do a thing about it other than sit back and hope the wreckage isn't too severe.
8 - lastly, I will share that she admitted that one of the reasons she spent the night with Glenn was to prove to herself that she could if she wanted to. More about that below. So as far as continuing to post here, I am not going to stop because, well, it seems like we are a dysfunctional family here and I enjoy the feedback.

I'm actually up now checking on stuff at work after the holiday weekend to make sure we're going into the week in good shape.

So, while I"m here, Sue's long been asleep. We said goodnight to the kids and adjourned to our room for some surprisingly awesome sex. But I should say that we've been talking most of the weekend and, in keeping with the night's surprise, earlier today she admitted that because the sex is so good between us at times, that it actually is something that keeps her back. Like tonight, I had her on her side and as she sucked my cock, I pulled her towards me and pulled her one leg forward. This caused her legs to separate and open up her pussy from behind. I used a little lubricant on my fingers and I rubbed them all around her pussy - she moaned around my cock - I put my fingers into her and again, i could feel that ring of muscle around her pussy that seemed tight and I could so remember how that was absent when she was seeing Robert. I rubbed down to her clit and then all around her pussy only poking my fingertip inside her. When I did push it in further, I curled it forward and rubbed at her g-spot and she shook as her first orgasm swept over her. When her pussy relaxed and released my finger, I pulled it out and a steady stream of her juices began to ooze out. Again I put two fingers into her and I pulled her open again, this time feeling that ring relax a bit more. She came one more time on my fingers before I rolled her onto her back and knelt above her. By now, her pussy was gaping open after two or three orgasms.

I was about to push into her when she smiled at me and handed me the lubricant and said "put more on". I obliged and as I pushed into her she whispered up at me "Glenn just finished in me baby, now it's your turn". Holy crap if that didn't make my cock throb. She smiled and then closed her eyes and arched her head back as I pushed into her and now, she felt like she'd been fucked. Her pussy was a slippery mess and I so enjoyed plunging into her. We rolled around for a bit until, after stopping for a drink of water, she lay on her back and pulled her legs back for me. As I went to push into her she again handed me the lubricant and said she wanted to feel "really wet and open". A few drops on my rigid cock made it glisten in the light and I swear I felt like a steel rod pushing into her - slicing into her - and not feeling a bit of resistance.

She looked up at me and again said that "Glenn made a mess in me baby" and as I started to fuck her she started to moan. Thing was after a few moments she looked up at me and said "can I ask you something baby?". I struggled to answer her "yes" and she moaned first and then looked at me and said "would you pull out and cum all over me?....". I was stunned and my brain went into overdrive and she continued "you know, when you're really ready baby....". I know I started to really thrust into her and she moaned and made me realize how close I was. I managed to pull myself together and answered her something like "I.... I sup... I suppose I could if you really wanted". I could feel her juice up as I said that and she moaned deeply and I thought that was my answer but instead she looked up at me with the most incredible look on her face and she said "not tonight baby, tonight I want you in me" and she wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me in herself. When I felt her slide her hips downward and arch them further back, it seemed to open her up inside and I started to fuck her like crazy. She squealed and when I realized that she was just asking me that and hadn't meant it for tonight, wow did I go at her. In that position, my stroke in and out of her seemed even longer and deeper and each time she moaned and I felt another gush of wetness from inside her. A moment later with me holding her legs excruciatingly far back and apart I pushed as deep into her as I could and I stayed in her as I came. On the second spurt I felt her buck her hips firmly up at me and we started that rhythm as I finished cumming in her - where I stayed hard enough to keep fucking her - and she went crazy. I've seen her cum but sometimes it gets very intense. On maybe the 4th or 5th stroke her body began to shake and her pussy seemed to gush and go from vise-like tightness, to a gaping open feeling that I can only describe as being so incredibly erotic to feel her body opened up like that.

Finally I slipped out of her and fortunately, she'd put a towel beneath us so she wouldn't have to sleep in a big wet-spot. With all of the lubricant we used I didn't dare go down on her but instead, did get her a warm wash-cloth and as she lay there and wiped herself clean I got to look down at my sweetie's used body. I loved the dark pink, almost burgundy color of her nipples after sex. Whether from me sucking at them or her own tweaking them. Her stomach, yeah she could lose a few pounds lately but for 53, she's friggin' hot. And there was her pussy, totally inflamed and swollen, still spread - bright pink/red inside - but I just loved how she looked lying there - no doubt, just fucked. And yes, the thought that Glenn had her all night like that really hit me hard.

We talked for a few minutes before she rolled over and cuddled in to go to sleep - I asked her "what was that about anyway?" She turned back towards me and smiled and said "nothing, I just wanted to see if you would really do it if I asked you to". She smiled, leaned up and kissed me and as she lay back down she said "I love you, that you would say yes when I asked you that earlier really meant a lot to me".

Now that relates back to some of what we had talked about (well, a lot of what we talked about) so I skipped over, till now, our discussions from earlier today where I sort of confronted her about the new attitude and changes she's showing me. She admitted to me that she spent the night with Glenn because she wanted to and to, almost, prove to herself that she could - and as she pointed out - that I wouldn't say or do anything about it. She continued to tell me that she's feeling different about things, more accepting, but wanting more herself. She said she felt things with Glenn that she hadn't felt in years and that it really left her feeling very energized. She told me she felt that it was easier for her to give in and spend the night with him whereas just a few months ago, she wouldn't have done that even if she might have wanted to. She said more but I think that conveys enough.

I told her that it turned me on what she was doing and that I didn't necessarily want her to change that. Instead, what I did tell he was that it wasn't what she did that had me more on edge, but instead I told her that to me it seemed like she was suddenly speeding everything up - as I'd posted here and to others, I'd just begun to accept and even, in a way, look forward to what we were going to go through and to see her grow to enjoy. And now, it suddenly seemed like she was accelerating everything and I told her honestly that I didn't think I was ready just yet - but what I also told her that seemed to reach her was that I really did want to see her lose herself in her next true lover. I told her that I wanted to see her desires rise and to see her begin to really want him more and more. I told her that I didn't think it was the same if she pushed me for more denial play when it didn't have the other parts that I was hoping to see and experience.

She surprised me when she first answered that she really didn't need to ask me for anything, but then said that she was really just testing me and seeing how I would respond to different things that she'd been thinking about. And she told me pretty clearly that for a bit there she was seriously thinking of seeing Glenn again and if it was still as good the next time that she was considering asking me to go back into condoms. But as we talked it rekindled some of that desire that she had and she, half-jokingly but half-serious, told me that she'll go along with that and will hold out for Mr. Right- but as we talked she said that at times she would like to experience some of the excitement she'd felt and to also have some of that intensely sexy feeling she has when she can enjoy the afterglow of her lover. So, we came to sort of an agreement that - at times, if she really wants, that if she, for example - sees Glenn again, or gets "frisky" with Tony again - that if she comes home and wants to just have it be him, she asked me whether once in a while (which I'm now thinking isn't all that frequently) whether I'd use a condom with her when she comes home.

In a way, a part of me couldn't wait to say "yes" to her asking me that, but another part of me really wants it to happen how we said it would. So, later on, when we were in bed and she asked if I'd pull out, in a way I thought she might have been serious. It totally turned me on that she'd gotten so lubed up and wet and open feeling and to then hear her ask me that, wow, totally got me going.

We talked about more over the past few days/weeks - much of it in small pieces - but I think I hit the major points here. Other things we talked about were how I felt about her taking more control. But that's for tomorrow.

peakmb said:
Let's get some perspective here. Steve posts here partly to purge his soul a little, partly because he must enjoy it a little and partly because some offer words of encouragement or advice. Those that want a quiet life should consider the latter. I tried to correct a previously repeated slander that Harry posted. To ignore his comment would be to almost admit its content. However, I will not get engaged in any sort of slanging match with a ship that holed itself below the waterline. Steve needs feedback. By its nature it will be conflicting sometimes. That means we will sometimes appear to disagree. I think Steve can filter out what wants by now. And occasionally smile at the rest.

Just Wondering Here??? When everyone wants to move on. Steve and I have agreed to move on. I have remained quiet for more than a week. If Steve wanted to Purge His Tormented Soul He could have said something. And Where You Two Don't Communicate. Why did YOU bring this up again? The Only reason I come up is to start trouble. You seem to thrive on it. Like The Coward Car Bomber. You set the fuse and walk away. Watch the carnage from a safe vantage point. My biggest error was I engaged You in conversation. No More!!! Steve forbid Sue to email Me again. When things go bad. Well When Its You and Peak

Will, just for the record, I did not forbid Sue to email you. I do think you are, in general, a bit more paranoid and a bit more of a conspiracy theorist than the rest of us and I think this clearly affects both your responses as well as your defense of yourself against what you perceive as challenges, etc. The only thing Sue has said to me is that she needed to think a bit about you but that was the last we'd spoken of you for several days now.

But you are correct, for lack of better words, I think we've buried the hatchet. I am not mad or seething about anything. As I said, all of this did some good for us and sort of jolted us both from the somewhat fantasy side of things into the more real side of thing by forcing the both of us to realize and accept that Sue is changing and is wanting more of everything for herself.

Sue and I will be busy towards the end of this week and into next weekend moving her parents. It'll be a bit somber. The whole family was there for July 4th as always because from their front-porch you can see the aerial fireworks from the high-school nearby - and it was something that went unsaid that this was going to be the last year to be able to do that. Kind of put a pall over the normally festive time. But that is life.

SoonToBe said:
Will, just for the record, I did not forbid Sue to email you. I do think you are, in general, a bit more paranoid and a bit more of a conspiracy theorist than the rest of us and I think this clearly affects both your responses as well as your defense of yourself against what you perceive as challenges, etc. The only thing Sue has said to me is that she needed to think a bit about you but that was the last we'd spoken of you for several days now.

Paranoid? How Long Were You Reading My Emails To Sue? Before I caught You???

Steve, maybe this would be a good time to begin a new thread as this thread has gone on for some time now. Summer is passing by quickly and your daughter will be out of the house soon, so maybe a new thought process should begin.

Bev, that is my intention.
Will, yes paranoid. What I did with Sue has no relation to how you respond to things. Just as I had to accept truths, criticism and feedback about myself, you should do the same. Your leap to conspiracy-theories and your extreme response/defensiveness is evidence we all see. But as Bev says, we ought to put this behind us now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread