Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date

TheWhiteManTime

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2022
Virginia
Who thinks Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, or worse, in the beginning stages of dementia? Should this/will this effect your vote for him?

• Sad
Reactions: DaveJ, Interloper, vacpl and 5 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Who thinks Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, or worse, in the beginning stages of dementia? Should this/will this effect your vote for him?
Is a four pound robin fat?

• Love
Reactions: Maryscuck, DaveJ, Interloper and 4 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Beginning stages of dementia? It's more like "advanced" stage. He's an embarrassment.

Reactions: Maryscuck, DaveJ, bikercpl and 9 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses

• Haha
Reactions: sswanabe, Maximan, DisGud and 9 others
maybe but totally better than a dictator.

• Haha
Reactions: Maximan, sswanabe, Interloper and 2 others
Ah! the United Reich is strong

• Haha
Reactions: Interloper and NoLongerDoubleLife
tjan9999 said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses
your TDS is taking over your life.

Watch Dr Phil's hour long interview with President Trump.

Surprisingly, the "really sharp" current president will barely answer a question or speak in public. When was the last time you saw him do an hour long interview with someone who actually asked questions?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DaveJ, BBCocktail, monitaur and 5 others
4sure said:
Beginning stages of dementia? It's more like "advanced" stage. He's an embarrassment.
Absolutely correct. We only see the best version of him the handlers are sending out, just imagine what we’re not being shown.

Reactions: DaveJ, Sandy Row, 4sure and 4 others
samanthaNwilli said:
your TDS is taking over your life.

Watch Dr Phil's hour long interview with President Trump.

Surprisingly, the "really sharp" current president will barely answer a question or speak in public. When was the last time you saw him do an hour long interview with someone who actually asked questions?
Okay trump fluffer

• Haha
Reactions: Interloper, NoLongerDoubleLife and YumGrool
tjan9999 said:
Okay trump fluffer
wow, a brilliant and thoughtful reply.

Lol. typical. You have nothing so you go straight to pointless insults

Reactions: DaveJ, bikercpl, PDXFun2 and 7 others
tjan9999 said:
Okay trump fluffer
Yeah you’re totally stable .. what a douche bag you are

Reactions: DaveJ, Olderthicknhard, Interloper and 2 others
Zima said:
It is obvious who the freeloaders are and want/expect something for nothing, who wants a job when there are so many handouts available that's where the biden voters come in
How soon we forget the TRILLION dollar handout to billionaires by don the con

Reactions: xvisionman and JimandDeb
Really? Even here you have to talk politics when we have 2 candidates that is clear both have huge memory/age issues?

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, JimandDeb and NoLongerDoubleLife
TheWhiteManTime said:
I assume that your first question is a rhetorical question.

Reactions: JimandDeb
in my opinion, one of the many many sad things about the 2024 election is the candidates.

it doesnt matter that biden is mentally and cognitively incompetent and that his VP is an incompetent disgrace at so many levels.

i believe that many people will vote for biden simply because they hate trump, and for no other reasons. and the same gos for trump ... many people will vote for him simply because they hate biden.

Reactions: Zima, Kabutto, sissyjenny and 4 others
gbhl44 said:
in my opinion, one of the many many sad things about the 2024 election is the candidates.

it doesnt matter that biden is mentally and cognitively incompetent and that his VP is an incompetent disgrace at so many levels.

i believe that many people will vote for biden simply because they hate trump, and for no other reasons. and the same gos for trump ... many people will vote for him simply because they hate biden.
I’d tend to agree with you,( not to mention the suite cases on wheels or black trash bags filled with faux ballots)unfortunately a larger percentage will shrug & vote biden, it takes more fortitude, to do that for Trump. The best way I can describe it is, some people will lightly dabble in eating pussy or just jerk a cock, maybe giving it a lick, biden voters. Really going after that pussy & ass, licking it up or devouring and worshipping a cock, all in! Trump voters.

Non US voter but someone who watches the election coverage with interest & a great deal of puzzlement. As an outsider, I struggle to understand how either candidate is their party's first choice. Good luck!

Reactions: sissyjenny
JackUKBull said:
Non US voter but someone who watches the election coverage with interest & a great deal of puzzlement. As an outsider, I struggle to understand how either candidate is their party's first choice. Good luck!
I’ll try not to bore anyone & want to get back to the more important things in life, Slutwives.com! The Republicans can’t get there act together and agree, let alone agree on a candidate. The Republicans have too many variables, strong on guns, not very into abortion, they haven’t had a good candidate to run for president, Trump withstanding, since probably George Bush Sr. Too many spoons in the soup! The democrats, they have had talking heads do there bidding, it doesn’t matter who it is, it’s the unelected in the shadows that work the dummies.

Indeed the vast majority will be motivated more by voting against than in favor in the redux of this Hobson's choice.

Biden has never been very bright to begin with even before the cognitive decline and was a terribly disappointing choice for VP by Barack the Great. But he is a decent human being who has dedicated his life to public service. I only voted for him with the greatest reluctance and only because he was the only candidate seeking to uphold the Constitutional form of government created by the founders for the very reason of protecting the nation from a demagogue like Orange Jesus.

Then there is the FACT that Putin guaranteed the Deutsche bank loan when no bank would help him because of the myriad bankruptices and has kompromat over his disciple. He is under the thumb of Russia. This is neither conservative nor Patriotic. We know America's modern day hero John Sidney McCain III banned Trump from his funeral so disgusted was he by the demagogue.

If there were real justice in this country, Trump would be executed for high treason and his appartchiks should then be sent to prisons (hey Bannon!) and to reeducation camps after watching him hang like Mary Surat and the conspirators with Booth who killed Honest Abe. .

Users who are viewing this thread