• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Biden in cognitive decline

• Thread starterTheWhiteManTime
  • Start date

TheWhiteManTime

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2022
Virginia
Who thinks Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, or worse, in the beginning stages of dementia? Should this/will this effect your vote for him?

• Sad
Reactions: Interloper, vacpl, tallvacuck and 4 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Who thinks Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, or worse, in the beginning stages of dementia? Should this/will this effect your vote for him?
I wouldn't vote for that fucking idiot if he was the only one running

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Mylatinawife, Sandy Row, monitaur and 11 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Is a four pound robin fat?

Reactions: Interloper, Funlvwhtcpl, Swingcouple and 2 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Beginning stages of dementia? It's more like "advanced" stage. He's an embarrassment.

Reactions: Mylatinawife, BBCocktail, Sandy Row and 6 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses

• Haha
Reactions: MNAZ, Interloper, xvisionman and 6 others
maybe but totally better than a dictator.

• Haha
Reactions: sswanabe, Interloper, YumGrool and 1 other person
Ah! the United Reich is strong

• Haha
Reactions: Interloper and NoLongerDoubleLife
tjan9999 said:
Nothing like that shit spewing cocksucker trump with his diarrhea of word salad that you fucking boot licking republicans greedily lick of the floor when he ejaculates it out to you subservient Hitler loving asses
your TDS is taking over your life.

Watch Dr Phil's hour long interview with President Trump.

Surprisingly, the "really sharp" current president will barely answer a question or speak in public. When was the last time you saw him do an hour long interview with someone who actually asked questions?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BBCocktail, monitaur, Interloper and 4 others
4sure said:
Beginning stages of dementia? It's more like "advanced" stage. He's an embarrassment.
Absolutely correct. We only see the best version of him the handlers are sending out, just imagine what we’re not being shown.

Reactions: Sandy Row, 4sure, Interloper and 3 others
samanthaNwilli said:
your TDS is taking over your life.

Watch Dr Phil's hour long interview with President Trump.

Surprisingly, the "really sharp" current president will barely answer a question or speak in public. When was the last time you saw him do an hour long interview with someone who actually asked questions?
Okay trump fluffer

• Haha
Reactions: Interloper, NoLongerDoubleLife and YumGrool
tjan9999 said:
Okay trump fluffer
wow, a brilliant and thoughtful reply.

Lol. typical. You have nothing so you go straight to pointless insults

Reactions: Interloper, JimandDeb, YumGrool and 4 others
Zima said:
I wouldn't vote for that fucking idiot if he was the only one running
Funny how since Biden has been president I haven't found or talked to one person who admits voting for him

• Haha
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, NYcouple and Funlvwhtcpl
tjan9999 said:
Okay trump fluffer
Yeah you’re totally stable .. what a douche bag you are

Reactions: Mylatinawife, Interloper, samanthaNwilli and 1 other person
Zima said:
Funny how since Biden has been president I haven't found or talked to one person who admits voting for him
It is obvious who the freeloaders are and want/expect something for nothing, who wants a job when there are so many handouts available that's where the biden voters come in

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, samanthaNwilli and bobstudio83
Zima said:
It is obvious who the freeloaders are and want/expect something for nothing, who wants a job when there are so many handouts available that's where the biden voters come in
How soon we forget the TRILLION dollar handout to billionaires by don the con

Reactions: xvisionman and JimandDeb
Really? Even here you have to talk politics when we have 2 candidates that is clear both have huge memory/age issues?

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, JimandDeb and NoLongerDoubleLife
TheWhiteManTime said:
I assume that your first question is a rhetorical question.

Reactions: JimandDeb
gbhl44 said:
I assume that your first question is a rhetorical question.
Whats wrong with him doesn't really affect anything it's others that run the show for him unless you get a ride from someone else to the food pantry you're sick of their shit, gas is up $3/gallon and food prices 30%

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl and samanthaNwilli
in my opinion, one of the many many sad things about the 2024 election is the candidates.

it doesnt matter that biden is mentally and cognitively incompetent and that his VP is an incompetent disgrace at so many levels.

i believe that many people will vote for biden simply because they hate trump, and for no other reasons. and the same gos for trump ... many people will vote for him simply because they hate biden.

Reactions: sissyjenny, xvisionman, vacpl and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread