Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
This thread is fantastic. Keep up the great writing, husbands.

We have been married since 1992. Before me she said approximately 35 and since she has been a slutwife we guess around 100

Reactions: Maxio and JeffCA
1A66F1E1-0D3F-4CF1-BD9C-6DD1F6D03866.jpeg3BB6702E-5781-4F6C-959E-DE8C3663A1B9.jpegNot nearly enough

Reactions: Maxio
Given her job as a bar girl for three years when I met her (and the circumstances of our meeting), my wife knew a lot of boys before I did, and even more so when we started dating and living together.

Before this job, which she accepted out of necessity rather than choice, she had been a pretty good girl (although she was deflowered at 18 and aborted at 22).

An estimate based on a simple calculation: 3 years as a full-time bar girl represents about 140 weeks of work. From what I could see when she was still working in that bar and we were dating and then living together, she was probably doing 2 or 3 blowjobs a week and one or two “full” customers (outside the bar, at the hotel) a month. This gives a figure of around 450 “customers”, not all of them different (many of them took a liking to Véro's charms and became regular customers). But we're probably not far off 150 or 200.
Between the time we met (although the first time, I was just another customer) and the time she decided to stop working, a good two months passed. We're now at a good twenty?

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Regn, Nandi and 2 others
We real picky... she has been with roughly 7 to 8 before me and 1 while married

no one else before our marriage.
After that, her regular bull and few other experiences so not really that many.
I can see really high numbers here but we are nowhere near those!

bencu said:
no one else before our marriage.
After that, her regular bull and few other experiences so not really that many.
I can see really high numbers here but we are nowhere near those!
Likewise, the number of times I got cuckolded does not compare with the numbers by most of the posters here. (Assuming the more conservative total.) However, I would like to think that it is the quality of the cuckolding one got, rather than simply the number. And if the embarrassment of your wife being nailed by some other guy provides good jerking material, then the straight number of guys matters little. (Can I only jerk to one occasion of being cuckolded by the wife at a time?)

6-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread