Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many men has your wife been with?

• Thread starterup4fun384
  • Start date
This thread is fantastic. Keep up the great writing, husbands.

We have been married since 1992. Before me she said approximately 35 and since she has been a slutwife we guess around 100

Reactions: Maxio and JeffCA
1A66F1E1-0D3F-4CF1-BD9C-6DD1F6D03866.jpeg3BB6702E-5781-4F6C-959E-DE8C3663A1B9.jpegNot nearly enough

Reactions: Maxio
Given her job as a bar girl for three years when I met her (and the circumstances of our meeting), my wife knew a lot of boys before I did, and even more so when we started dating and living together.

Before this job, which she accepted out of necessity rather than choice, she had been a pretty good girl (although she was deflowered at 18 and aborted at 22).

An estimate based on a simple calculation: 3 years as a full-time bar girl represents about 140 weeks of work. From what I could see when she was still working in that bar and we were dating and then living together, she was probably doing 2 or 3 blowjobs a week and one or two “full” customers (outside the bar, at the hotel) a month. This gives a figure of around 450 “customers”, not all of them different (many of them took a liking to Véro's charms and became regular customers). But we're probably not far off 150 or 200.
Between the time we met (although the first time, I was just another customer) and the time she decided to stop working, a good two months passed. We're now at a good twenty?

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Regn, Nandi and 2 others
We real picky... she has been with roughly 7 to 8 before me and 1 while married

Users who are viewing this thread