• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cumming from getting fucked in the ass

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date
Prostate orgasms are incredibly intense. Also the ability to go on and orgasm normally afterwards is kind of insane

• Love
Reactions: noway and creempieluvr
Feels so intense,cumming with him in me.

Reactions: MrMLondon
samanthaNwilli said:
I always get totally stiff as soon as I feel him starting to push it in. When he starts deep stroking, everytime he goes all the way it makes me squirt. I can't control either one, it just happens automatically.
Involuntary responses are the BEST!

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and MrMLondon
Nazareth said:
Involuntary responses are the BEST!
When it happens a lot my balls will ache for days from squirting too much.

• Love
Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer, noway, blkallover and 1 other person
samanthaNwilli said:
When it happens a lot my balls will ache for days from squirting too much.
Where are all the big guys that want to go deep?

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
srx said:
Where are all the big guys that want to go deep?
we belong to an exclusive circle. Our group meets once a month, plus more often with a few who live relatively nearby.

• Love
johnmasters said:
My ass is virgin but knowing that it's possible to orgasm like you've described makes me even more determined to lose my anal virginity.
Nothing like virgin boipussy

johnmasters said:
My ass is virgin but knowing that it's possible to orgasm like you've described makes me even more determined to lose my anal virginity.
Is your wife on board with ass play?
There are toys that are specifically designed to stimulate your prostrate gland, and can produce tremendous orgasms.
It's possible to do it solo, but works MUCH better if you have a willing partner.
Plus, it's excellent training. She doesn't have to know why you want her to do it, just that you want it.

• Love
Nazareth said:
Is your wife on board with ass play?
There are toys that are specifically designed to stimulate your prostrate gland, and can produce tremendous orgasms.
It's possible to do it solo, but works MUCH better if you have a willing partner.
Plus, it's excellent training. She doesn't have to know why you want her to do it, just that you want it.
We used to use Aneros to help me be stiff enough for relations. I think we have almost every version that they have made. But they are no comparison to what it feels like to actually be made bitch.

Reactions: Nazareth
So much hot comments and for me it was a big step as it was more to start into a real relationship..Not sure how many know of an old culture/religion of "male-wife"..more so were this is practice in the "Orishia"....in Africa.. As I , a big white guy found myself being wanted by a young african man as a wife..The penetration for me was very emotional as the femm and submission took me over..my 1st orgasm was strong as wave after wave hit me.I never got hard but leaked a lot...My white body became so alive under this strong alpha blk man...In no time I knew the wife role under him was it.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and MrMLondon
Subbobbie said:
I am looking forward to be a”complete” sissy that can really please a man!
You should have no problem getting that cherry popped...nothing like tight virgin boipussy

Reactions: Transwife
Sometimes my dick leaks cum but I have not fully ejaculated from getting fucked. I do have very intense orgasms, which make want to get fuckedd even harder.

Reactions: noway and Transwife
First time it happened a friend of the wife was fucking me, just started cumming all over and she just laughed and said I knew you would go all sissy for me, no turning back now. Being honest I love it.

• Love
Reactions: noway, creempieluvr, blkallover and 2 others
Yes cumming like that is normal. Hands free orgasms from anal penetration is the only way I am allowed to cum nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, noway, creempieluvr and 2 others
MrMLondon said:
Prostate orgasms are incredibly intense. Also the ability to go on and orgasm normally afterwards is kind of insane
Yes, could never cum again so quickly any other way.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and samanthaNwilli
noway said:
Yes, could never cum again so quickly any other way.
As soon as he starts pushing in, I get totally stiff. Once he starts to deep stroke, I just naturally squirt every time he goes all the way in.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, noway, creempieluvr and 2 others
creempieluvr said:
I was wondering.
Is it normal to have an orgasm only from being penetrated in your ass?
I am new to this but I can experience an intense orgasm from being fucked in my ass.
With no one touching my dick at all.
Not just cum leaking out but A Real Intense Orgasm with cum shooting out of me.
An orgasm that is in my opinion better than one that happens from cock stimulation.

Also I stay very erect while being fucked

My wife says it proves I am a sissy...lol
Actually, it’s known as a p-gasm prostate or a sissy gasm. When the prostate gets stimulated from a dildo , cock , or finger…it goes into overdrive. Personally, I love getting fucked in the ass. The first time wasn’t that pleasurable but from the second on….its wonderfully stimulating . I started when I was 18….im now 60.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife and creempieluvr
I enjoy being fucked in the arse, it does feel very intense and the stimulation of my prostate does make me very hard and squirt with an incredible orgasm.

Reactions: blkallover and Transwife
Eerect said:
I enjoy being fucked in the arse, it does feel very intense and the stimulation of my prostate does make me very hard and squirt with an incredible orgasm.
I cum so hard while some one is fucking me,makes me want to top him too.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, noway and Transwife
I have become addicted to it.
I love to be fucked so much. I Crave for it.

• Love
Reactions: porco, areuanaughtywife and noway

Users who are viewing this thread