Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cumming from getting fucked in the ass

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date
srx said:
Orgasms are so much more intense with a cock inside you ,filling you up.
There is no comparison. Cumming from getting fucked is 100 times more intense and better than Cumming from cock stimulation. And there is more ejaculation for me too. Alot more! I don't know where it comes from but it's everywhere when I'm done.
My wife says she can always tell when I'm about to cum. She said I stop moaning, my body starts shaking, my eyes roll back, then I start shooting. It can go on for several seconds. I used to be a little embarrassed by it. But not anymore. Now I just crave for the next one.

• Love
Reactions: samanthaNwilli, Rooscuck and noway
My favourite position

helping wife.gif

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Sharwyn, noway and 2 others
srx said:
Orgasms are so much more intense with a cock inside you ,filling you up.
Isn't that the truth. And only way I can cum a 2nd time in less than a minute.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli and natasnaikul
creempieluvr said:
I was wondering.
Is it normal to have an orgasm only from being penetrated in your ass?
I am new to this but I can experience an intense orgasm from being fucked in my ass.
With no one touching my dick at all.
Not just cum leaking out but A Real Intense Orgasm with cum shooting out of me.
An orgasm that is in my opinion better than one that happens from cock stimulation.

Also I stay very erect while being fucked

My wife says it proves I am a sissy...lol
When my wife isn’t home I’ll use her thrusting sex machine and I personally like it

Reactions: Blacknasti, natasnaikul and Rooscuck
WifeLooker said:
Met on a site and he is local to me. Hosted him and we jerked off to pics of my wife, then next time I offered to jerk him off and he did the same to me. Since them, we suck each others cocks and of we have time or I don't cum too quick, he fucks me. I will wear my wifes worn panties sometimes while he does it which os awesome. Another favourite is when lay on my back and we rub cocks and cum over each other. I'm not into fucking him, kissing hugging etc. When he fucks me, he tells me about he would be fucking the shit out of my wife and all the shit he would do which is awesome
The hottest part is when he talks about fucking your wife while fucking you in your wife's panties! I've experienced it, so I know how hot it is!

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, natasnaikul and creempieluvr
i am different than the other replies. i have been butt fucked about 30 times, always safe, and i have never been near an orgasm. i do not even get erections while i am getting fucked in the ass. if anything, my cock seems to retreat inside my body. i do love a good hard pounding. they have to start slow but once i am comfortable pound me like a drum. a common comment from me is, "dont worry, you are not going to break me. do it as hard as you can". i like the physical feeling, but i also like the psychological part too. the feeling of humiliation while being fucked in the ass by a stronger man is incredible and if he is verbally abusive even better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blkallover, Sharwyn and creempieluvr
First Panties (3).jpgMy Frist Panties (1).jpgMy Frist Panties (2).jpgMy Frist Panties (1).pngMy Frist Panties (2).png

• Love
Reactions: Blacknasti, Bishot, WifeLooker and 4 others
Who wants see me in cam in my wife stockings knickers

Reactions: Sharwyn
blkallover said:
Yes I have had a few boipussies
It is good to see someone here who doesn't automatically look down on people who are in a different position.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover and Sharwyn
Any one want real fun girl or boy just Snapchat 😁🍌🍌

Snapchat-1617542413.jpg

creempieluvr said:
I was wondering.
I am new to this but I can experience an intense orgasm from being fucked in my ass.
An orgasm that is in my opinion better than one that happens from cock stimulation.

I don't always cum from anal play, perhaps only once every three or four times. But it is intensely pleasurable either way, since I can stay right on the edge of orgasm indefinitely when I don't cum. I really do enjoy it more than cumming with my cock, especially as I get older.

I'd say that enjoying prostate orgasms proves that you like to get fucked, but that doesn't necessarily make you a sissy all by itself. I don't know whether this is something that all men could enjoy if they gave it an honest try, or if guys like you and me are a little special.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, noway and Rooscuck
Laceyfemme said:
I don't always cum from anal play, perhaps only once every three or four times. But it is intensely pleasurable either way, since I can stay right on the edge of orgasm indefinitely when I don't cum. I really do enjoy it more than cumming with my cock, especially as I get older.

I'd say that enjoying prostate orgasms proves that you like to get fucked, but that doesn't necessarily make you a sissy all by itself. I don't know whether this is something that all men could enjoy if they gave it an honest try, or if guys like you and me are a little special.
Oh Lacey,you are a little special,have followed your messages and find you delightful.Taking cock has been a revelation,i always thought it would be horrible but i was wrong,i enjoy taking maybe a little more than giving now but can see myself turning to the bottom side,cheers

• Love
Reactions: Blacknasti, Laceyfemme and Sharwyn
creempieluvr said:
I was wondering.

Damn man, that means your ass is pleasure organ your in tune with because most guys can’t cum hands free. It must feel soo good , being filled by a cock, having it pumped inside you by a bull

• Love
Reactions: oralboy and creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread