Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cumming from getting fucked in the ass

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date
Once when my wife was pegging me, I came very hard. That night she was hitting all the right spots

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
Has happened to me twice when being fucked but happens almost every.time when I back onto my wifes dildo and rock back and forth and this is the most intense orgasim and it makes my legs weak when I slide the dildo out

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and biukgal
WifeLooker said:
Has happened to me twice when being fucked but happens almost every.time when I back onto my wifes dildo and rock back and forth and this is the most intense orgasim and it makes my legs weak when I slide the dildo out
When i first started i used to cum as soon as he pushed his cock into me,now i last longer and hopefully top him too.

• Love
Reactions: noway and WifeLooker
srx said:
When i first started i used to cum as soon as he pushed his cock into me,now i last longer and hopefully top him too.
When the dude I catch up with fuck me from behind I last longer, but when I ride his cock, I can't last long at all. Just the thought of being fucked like a chick does it for me

• Love
Reactions: Rooscuck, biukgal and creempieluvr
WifeLooker said:
When the dude I catch up with fuck me from behind I last longer, but when I ride his cock, I can't last long at all. Just the thought of being fucked like a chick does it for me
How did you find this man,do you top him too?

srx said:
How did you find this man,do you top him too?
Met on a site and he is local to me. Hosted him and we jerked off to pics of my wife, then next time I offered to jerk him off and he did the same to me. Since them, we suck each others cocks and of we have time or I don't cum too quick, he fucks me. I will wear my wifes worn panties sometimes while he does it which os awesome. Another favourite is when lay on my back and we rub cocks and cum over each other. I'm not into fucking him, kissing hugging etc. When he fucks me, he tells me about he would be fucking the shit out of my wife and all the shit he would do which is awesome

• Love
Reactions: Rooscuck, natasnaikul, biukgal and 1 other person
WifeLooker said:
Met on a site and he is local to me. Hosted him and we jerked off to pics of my wife, then next time I offered to jerk him off and he did the same to me. Since them, we suck each others cocks and of we have time or I don't cum too quick, he fucks me. I will wear my wifes worn panties sometimes while he does it which os awesome. Another favourite is when lay on my back and we rub cocks and cum over each other. I'm not into fucking him, kissing hugging etc. When he fucks me, he tells me about he would be fucking the shit out of my wife and all the shit he would do which is awesome
I would like to be fucked while he talks about fucking my wife,would like it if he was fucking her too.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, creempieluvr and WifeLooker
srx said:
I would like to be fucked while he talks about fucking my wife,would like it if he was fucking her too.
Would love to watch him fuck her and alternate between eating her pussy and his cock

• Love
WifeLooker said:
That is why I love to lay on my back and spread my legs open. Makes me feel like a girl.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and noway
creempieluvr said:
That is why I love to lay on my back and spread my legs open. Makes me feel like a girl.
Also allows you to see pleasure on his face and face as he cums.

• Love
srx said:
So much fun when you get to.

noway said:
Also allows you to see pleasure on his face and face as he cums.
Yes I Love this, and when the grab your legs and push them apart and pin you down and start ramming you hard....So Good

• Love
Reactions: noway
One of the hottest orgasms i ever had was when dating a couple. Had very few experience with a guy before that, still consider myself as very horny instead of being Bi.
Oiled up for some oral and anal fingerplaying with all three and at one point i got fingered and rimmed and she was sucking me. One point felt my dick even get bigger and harder, thought it was in my head until she said are you getting bigger and harder. Was due to the anal stimulation and after some playing and stretching with a lot of lube it felt so hot and was into the flow when i got fucked. Wasn't overstimulated on my dick from sucking but got a huge orgasm with ridicules amount of cum, think at least twice as much as usual.
Later fucked him and was surprised by the cumming handsfree he did.
This all got her really in the mood, was later told a lot of wives love to see their guy being fucked. Great evening with a lot of anal for all three

samanthaNwilli said:
I always get totally stiff as soon as I feel him starting to push it in. When he starts deep stroking, everytime he goes all the way it makes me squirt. I can't control either one, it just happens automatically.
When my wife slides into me, about 80% of the time I go totally soft and shrink back to a tiny nub. She ends up having to stroke me with just a finger and thumb. Then I stay rather short, about 2", but get pretty hard. She usually lets go at that point and grabs both thighs and really starts plowing into me. When she drains the cum out of me, it just kinda oozes out. Sometimes I barely even notice in the midst of an orgasm. Which, don't always happen together. It never ceases to amaze me how much cum drains out of me from being pegged. How hard it makes me orgasm is difficult to even put into words, it's like a rod of white hot light shoots through me and everything goes numb, with my hands and feet tingling for about two minutes afterword.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Keesnl said:
One of the hottest orgasms i ever had was when dating a couple. Had very few experience with a guy before that, still consider myself as very horny instead of being Bi.
Oiled up for some oral and anal fingerplaying with all three and at one point i got fingered and rimmed and she was sucking me. One point felt my dick even get bigger and harder, thought it was in my head until she said are you getting bigger and harder. Was due to the anal stimulation and after some playing and stretching with a lot of lube it felt so hot and was into the flow when i got fucked. Wasn't overstimulated on my dick from sucking but got a huge orgasm with ridicules amount of cum, think at least twice as much as usual.
Later fucked him and was surprised by the cumming handsfree he did.
This all got her really in the mood, was later told a lot of wives love to see their guy being fucked. Great evening with a lot of anal for all three
Yeah, my wife said that she'd like to watch the first time a guy mounts me. When asked why, she just said " I don't know, seems kinda hot. Will you moan more from me or him."

ltlguy said:
When my wife slides into me, about 80% of the time I go totally soft and shrink back to a tiny nub. She ends up having to stroke me with just a finger and thumb. Then I stay rather short, about 2", but get pretty hard. She usually lets go at that point and grabs both thighs and really starts plowing into me. When she drains the cum out of me, it just kinda oozes out. Sometimes I barely even notice in the midst of an orgasm. Which, don't always happen together. It never ceases to amaze me how much cum drains out of me from being pegged. How hard it makes me orgasm is difficult to even put into words, it's like a rod of white hot light shoots through me and everything goes numb, with my hands and feet tingling for about two minutes afterword.
Its 50/50 for me. sometimes i stay rock hard and shoot ropes, other times i go completely limp and just dribble out. either way feels amazing

Dlang said:
Its 50/50 for me. sometimes i stay rock hard and shoot ropes, other times i go completely limp and just dribble out. either way feels amazing
It feels otherworldly. Everyone that I've talked to that has had both with pegging before the real thing. Says that the real thing is ten times better. I can't imagine how. Nothing makes me feel more open or connected as when I orgasm with my wife pegging me.

creempieluvr said:
Yes I Love this, and when the grab your legs and push them apart and pin you down and start ramming you hard....So Good
And knowing when he pulls out, a drop or 2 of sperm to lick off.

• Love
blkallover said:
No you arent the only one experiencing what some call as sissygasms the last sissy I fucked had an orgasm followed by a slight stream of pee
I'd love to be the next!

Rooscuck said:
I'd love to be the next!
Orgasms are so much more intense with a cock inside you ,filling you up.

• Love
Reactions: Dlang, noway, creempieluvr and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread