• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cumming from getting fucked in the ass

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date
Prostate orgasms are incredibly intense. Also the ability to go on and orgasm normally afterwards is kind of insane

• Love
Reactions: noway and creempieluvr
Feels so intense,cumming with him in me.

Reactions: MrMLondon
samanthaNwilli said:
I always get totally stiff as soon as I feel him starting to push it in. When he starts deep stroking, everytime he goes all the way it makes me squirt. I can't control either one, it just happens automatically.
Involuntary responses are the BEST!

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and MrMLondon
Nazareth said:
Involuntary responses are the BEST!
When it happens a lot my balls will ache for days from squirting too much.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover and creempieluvr
samanthaNwilli said:
When it happens a lot my balls will ache for days from squirting too much.
Where are all the big guys that want to go deep?

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
srx said:
Where are all the big guys that want to go deep?
we belong to an exclusive circle. Our group meets once a month, plus more often with a few who live relatively nearby.

• Love
johnmasters said:
My ass is virgin but knowing that it's possible to orgasm like you've described makes me even more determined to lose my anal virginity.
Nothing like virgin boipussy

johnmasters said:
My ass is virgin but knowing that it's possible to orgasm like you've described makes me even more determined to lose my anal virginity.
Is your wife on board with ass play?
There are toys that are specifically designed to stimulate your prostrate gland, and can produce tremendous orgasms.
It's possible to do it solo, but works MUCH better if you have a willing partner.
Plus, it's excellent training. She doesn't have to know why you want her to do it, just that you want it.

• Love
Nazareth said:
Is your wife on board with ass play?
There are toys that are specifically designed to stimulate your prostrate gland, and can produce tremendous orgasms.
It's possible to do it solo, but works MUCH better if you have a willing partner.
Plus, it's excellent training. She doesn't have to know why you want her to do it, just that you want it.
We used to use Aneros to help me be stiff enough for relations. I think we have almost every version that they have made. But they are no comparison to what it feels like to actually be made bitch.

Reactions: Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread