Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, I'm not the only one with a cock crazy slut for a wife....

My wife at this very moment is soaking in the bathtub and doing some last minute shaving before she goes out tonite. She got a call from her MD fuck buddy last nite who's in town for the weekend for some medical conference. He invited her out for drinks tonite and asked her if she would stay over the weekend with him at his hotel suite.

She had told him all about her vaginal laser treatment and her butterfly tattoo. He was the one who recommended the laser job. Of course, he wants a closer look...

I'm preparing her little black backless dress for her to wear along with a new pair of 5" high heeled strappy black sandals. She's going to be wearing a pair of 4" gold hoop earrings to match her nipple and clit hood rings along with a gold ankle bracelet with tiny charm type cocks hanging around it. I helped paint her toenails cum fuck me red to match her finger nail polish. She'll be wearing cum fuck me red lipstick and heavier than normal eye make up.

She packed her make up kit, a super short skimpy silk kimono and that's all...

She asked me to inspect her bald pussy and ass to make sure that she didn't miss any hairs....I'm soooooooo aroused right now!!

highlander said:
My wife .... got a call from her MD fuck buddy last nite who's in town for the weekend for a medical conference. He invited her out for drinks tonite and asked her if she would stay over the weekend with him at his hotel suite.

Very nice....

highlander said:
She had told him all about her vaginal laser treatment and her butterfly tattoo. He was the one who recommended the laser job. Of course, he wants a closer look...

Yes, of course.... no doubt he'll want to take photos and notes, for later presentation at a medical conference (or perhaps even an informal presentation at this conference.... informal, that is, since it may not have occurred to him to submit an abstract in advance).

highlander said:
I'm preparing her little black backless dress for her to wear along with a new pair of 5" high heeled strappy black sandals. .... I helped paint her toenails cum-fuck-me-red to match her finger nail polish. ....

Excellent! You're performing well as your wife's cuckold.

highlander said:
She's going to be wearing a pair of 4" gold hoop earrings to match her nipple and clit hood rings along with a gold ankle bracelet with tiny charm type cocks hanging around it.

That's VERY nice. Clearly, your wife has outstanding taste in erotic nude jewelry.

I encourage you to keep up your good work in support of your wife's hot dates, trysts and other extramarital fucking adventures.

A cab pulled up in front of the house Sunday nite around 11:00 pm. It was my wife returning from her weekend with her MD fuck buddy. She had been to the airport to see him off and then took a cab home.

She looked stunningly sexy in her little black dress, gold jewelry and heels, exactly the way she looked when she left on Friday nite. She told me to follow her to our bedroom because she had a surprise for me. Turns out on the way to the airport, she straddled his lap and he fucked her pussy until he came deep inside of her. She's describing the scene in the backseat of the cab while she gingerly slides the dress off of her shoulders and it falls in a heap at her ankles. She's totally nude. Her pussy is red and swollen from a vigorous weekend work out along with bite marks and hickies all over her tits and around her nipples. She cups her hand under her the gaping lips of her cunt and manages to push out a large lump of his semen. She motions me to get down on my knees and lick her hand clean...it's still very, very fresh....hmmmmmmmmmm

Don't you just love the smell of another man's fresh semen in your wife's well fucked cunt? I do....and then the taste.....it really turns me on!!

Has anyone else out there been deprived of his wife's sexual privileges?

I was deprived

I was a cuck for many years and she cut me off. Only got creampies and occasionally got masterbait in front of her.

For me it's such a turn on jerking off in front of my wife knowing that some other guy has just fucked her and I can't have her myself. Her body belongs to the stranger now for his exclusive sexual pleasure...I'm getting a hardon just writing this....

highlander said:
Has anyone else out there been deprived of his wife's sexual privileges?
I've been 99% denied of my wife's privileges for quite some time now. She started with dildos which progressively got bigger, and bigger. She realized how much she loved the big cock, so she put an ad up on AFF seeking out well endowed men. I think in the last 6 months she's fucked at least 15 guys. Many I don't know about, but I can see the evidence when she comes home at 5 or 6 in the morning from a night out. Her thong will be drenched in cum, her knees will be red and sore, as if she was taking it from behind for hours on end. (Which she most likely has) I've never had a blowjob to completion from my wife, but she comes home with photos of her sucking and fucking all kinds of cocks. Cum on her face, etc. She knows how much these photos turn me on. These photos are also a "reward" for me letting her do her hotwife thing. Of course when she comes home with photos of her being used, I masturbate to them till I can't cum anymore. She is seriously thinking of purchasing a chastity cage (With my Visa card of course) to curb this. I think the hottest thing my wife did was come home early in the morning, and she snuck into the bedroom. She woke me up, and slowly peeled off her black thong in front of me. Of course it was drenched in cum. She told me she got "Fucked real hard last night." and gave me her thong. She told me "Do what you need to do with them." I begged to lick her pussy, but she refused, only opening up her swollen red cunt and putting it an inch from my face, for a few seconds. Giving me the "You can look, but you can't touch." treatment. Then she proceeded to go to sleep until noon, while I woke up, and cleaned the house for her. I'll admit the denial is sometimes a huge turn on. Often she tells me that she needs real men in her pussy, and I just don't measure up to the bill. The odd time I have fucked her pussy, such as my Birthday or our Anniversary, (On our Anniversary this year she spent it in a hotel with a black man) well the odd time I am allowed to fuck her, she is so bored, and keeps telling to hurry up and finish. She tells me she can't feel me in her, and honestly, putting my 7 inch dick in there, well she's extremely loose, which turns me on even more. The worst part is, (or best depending on which way you look at it) I've had anal sex with her twice. The first time about 8 years ago. She was so tight it was incredible. This was before her cucking me of course. Well about 3 months ago, I was allowed to fuck her anally. I had no problem putting my cock in, as a matter of fact she was VERY loose. So now the question remains....Is she loose from her dildos? Which I know she enjoys anally, or is she letting her lovers fuck her ass? She tells me no, but I know she's lied to me before. I think it's hot having a "hotwife". I don't know why.....I just do. I put it this way to my wife. If I had a Ferrari, I would let my friends drive it, and I would love to see the pleasure on their faces as they drive it. So what's the difference with my wife. Only problem is I don't get to see the pleasure on her face or the other guys faces as they "Drive" her. She will not fuck in front of me. In front of her girlfriends, other men, that's okay. But not in front of Hubby.
Such is the life of a cuckold.

That sounds awesome!!! I got hard just reading your post....

My wife's getting ready to go out and do a little clubbing tonite...

You are so lucky, Highlander. Having your wife cuck you at home. I wish my wife would, but she prefers motels. She's been in every motel/hotel in a 5 town radius. I usually don't know where she is until she comes home, or calls me for a pickup in the morning. The last time I got called for a pickup, I picked up both her and her hotwife friend, Wendy. Wendy is amazingly hot, and loves the young guys, and black guys. She says the young guys can fuck all night long. They cum fast, but they cum and cum again. I don't even know how many times Wendy and my wife have been in the same room fucking all sorts of guys, but it's been a lot. When Wendy and my wife go out, it's a given they end up in a motel room with at least 2 men getting fucked. I asked my wife if any of the men have ever asked my wife and Wendy (Wendy is VERY bi) to put on a lesbian "show" for them, to which my wife replied with a smile, "You'll never know."

That's why my wife prefers the young studs, they can fuck all night long and keep producing gallons of spunk...

Speaking of which...she's on her way out as I write this...

I can't be the only lucky cuckold husband out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread