Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is going on a weekend with the girls trip again tomorrow. I can hardly wait...

I picked out a couple of her conservative slutty outfits (shes out with some of her female colleagues) and I've been perpetually hard just fantasizing about it....She's packed up and ready to leave directly from work this afternoon...

Reactions: tanadata
Jen came home from her girls weekend late Sunday nite with one of her female colleagues. Turns out this woman had confessed to her that she's also a cuckold slut and so both of them had shared a hotel room together for obvious reasons of privacy.

They were part of a group of 8 female teachers. Once they had arrived at their destination Friday nite, a city about 3 hours away from here, they stepped out to one of the local clubs. She and her friend wore their more conservative slutty outfits which attracted alot of male attention. As the nite went on, the other 6 teachers decided to pack it in and return to the hotel. Jen and her friend stayed behind and according to her that's when the real fun began....

They both got picked up by 3 local college students who were on the prowl for some older, experienced women to fuck. After dancing and drinking the nite away, the girls invited the boys back to their hotel room for some serious fucking. Jen said that they had no sooner stripped naked and the games began...She can't remember how many times she was fucked that nite, she did remember eating out her female friend for the entertainment of the boys. She had hickies on her tits and around her pussy as proof of the action she enjoyed for what seemed like hours.

As the boys left, they made plans to reconnect Saturday nite and continue their nite of debauchery....She showed me her pussy on Sunday nite, and along with the hickies, it was a tad red and swollen from all of the fucking that it took....She loved every minute of it. These boys are planning to visit our city in 2 weeks time so they have already made plans to meet up....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Highlander, I have really enjoyed your stories and wanted to tell you mine but it never made it to the board on 2 attempts. Is there a trick I am missing? I am tired of typing and getting it deleted.

Hi,

If you take too long with your reply the system will time you out. I usually copy whatever I'm replying with just in case and then if it times out, I just hit post reply, paste my message and hit enter...it works everytime...

If you take too long with your reply the system will time you out. I usually copy whatever I'm replying with just in case and then if it times out, I just hit post reply, paste my message and hit enter...it works everytime...

I was a cuck for many years

Your stories ring true. My wife fucked 41 white guys before she went black. What a ride. I am 72 now but so much sex in my life. I will soon get back with the black stories.

She went black around 1977

We went to a large Dallas dance club and she danced with a clean cut guy younger than her. As luck would have it he was staying there and she went to his room a fucked him. She went back the next night and did it again. I kept records and she fucked 125 blacks. Just a slutty as your wife. I loved it too.

I'd love to hear more details....did she fuck mostly bareback?

Her biggest

She went bare until the AIDS scare hit and then was more cousious. In 1988 our last child went off to school and we kicked it up a notch. One night we went to a dance club, got drinks and checked the house to find no sexy blacks. Another drink and we found a big black guy. We learned later he was 6'8" and just out of Cameroon. One dance and she was out the door. In a few minutes she was back with phone number and details. Biggest cock she had ever seen, married with 2 cs and working here. On Thursday she fucked him in a motel. Dick too big to suck but what a fuck. A later Polaroid photo proved he had a 11 inch cock. Good fucking till the divorce.

The black preacher

We went to Shreveport when the kids could care for themselves. They had racing and TX did not. Left Friday at noon and partied two nites. We met a black preacher at the track and took him to the motel. He was smitten. I opened a bottle of wine and she went to the bath and changed to a shotry baby doll nighty. HE WAS ON THE BED, ME IN A CHAIR AND SHE SAT NEXT TO HIM. Her puss was barely covered. He was sweating and she rubbed his theigh and undressed him. He had a short dick, sucked him and he came in two sucks. WOW. She assured him tried again and he came in two strokes in her puss. So much for black cocks.

To a black club

In Shreveport we asked the bellhop for a balck club and he gave us one. We arrived at 7:30 and as we entered, on the left was a dance floor, a band and tables. On the right was a stand up bar. We went left. We ordred a drink and no action came our way. Unusual. We went to the bar and ordered and no action and no eye contact. To the john and she came running out and said lets go. The sisters jumped her. Shouted at he her for taking their bros. We ran. My wife was a petite blonde, 5'3" and slim. They could not compete.

She described the nite as another nite of awesome animal sex. Her two friends used all of her holes for their sexual pleasure, filling her up with ample loads of their fresh semen. She lost track of how many times they brought her to orgasm either orally or manually, not to mention numerous fuck induced orgasms. They liked it rough and so does she so she had a few bruises on her ass and tits from some well placed slaps during their fucking. There were also hickies on her neck and tits. It was virtually non-stop for the 3 hours that they played.

She woke up Sunday morning laying naked against the remaining guy who was also naked. He reached down to her clit and began rubbing it with one hand while he played with one of her nipples with his other hand. She said that she responded in a animal sort of way and he fucked her doggy style and missionary until she came and he loaded her red, sore cunt with some more sperm. She hadn't taken any baths or showers over the course of her encounter.

When we got home she undid the halter straps of her dress and let it drop down to her ankles. She stepped out of it and now totally naked, headed for our bed. She laid down on her back with her legs spread wide and told me to get naked and clean her dirty pussy up with my tongue. I lapped up as much semen as I could and brought her to an orgasm. That was enough for her and she turned on her stomach and fell asleep. I could see her red swollen cunt lips from between her legs and a faint trickle of semen seeping ever so slowly on to the sheets beneath her...

My wife was out for the weekend with her two airforce guys, she came home at 11:00 am Sunday morning walking up the sidewalk bull legged....

She called me a few minutes ago, obviously in the middle of fucking to tell me that she won't be home until tomorrow morning sometime....I'm jerking myself off as I write this...

mmm highlander, you are on top of the world! And thank you for sharing...

Thanks panos yogi...You bet that I'm on top of the world!! I love sharing....half of the fun and excitement of being cuckolded...

We'd love to hear from other couples who live a similar lifestyle to ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread