Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the exact words the guy she picked up at the club used Saturday night while he was fucking her...

"Connoisseurs of great art...."

Highlander,

highlander said:
Those are the exact words the guy she picked up at the club used Saturday night while he was fucking her...

Hm... :) It's tempting to say something like "connoisseurs of great art think alike," but I'll resist the urge. :D :rolleyes:

—Custer

Does anyone else out there have any unusual tattoos?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the word "Pounds" tattooed along my penis....

...... it's the only bloody hope I've got of seeing any money grow

:D

That's so funny, but so sad at the same time....does it grow by much??

LOL - you'll find it scattered around a variety of wife-pictures on the forum ;)

It's also a very OLD joke :D

My wife went with a bunch of her female colleagues on a girls weekend away to a city 3 hours from here....they have great clubs there, I can just imagine the action she can find there.....

Cool....

highlander said:
My wife went with a bunch of her female colleagues on a girls weekend away to a city 3 hours from here....they have great clubs there, I can just imagine the action she can find there.....

Good for your wife :). Are her colleagues married women and are all of them leaving their husbands at home during their "girl's weekend" away? If so, good for them also. Will look forward to hearing the details when your wife returns.

Yes, Custer, they are all married women but the only cuckold slut is my wife. She said that they arrived into town around 9:00 pm and hit one of the clubs around 10:30 pm. It was in no time at all that she picked out her lover for the night. He was much younger, in his late 20's and according to her very well hung. Each of the ladies had opted for their own hotel room so my wife ended up taking her newly acquired fuck buddy up to her room later in the night for an all night fuck session. He was absolutely amazed with her butterfly tattoo and couldn't take his eyes off of it except while they were fucking.

Well, the next night, Saturday, at the club I guess the word had been spread to most of the male regulars regarding her awesome butterfly. The other women couldn't understand why she was the center of attention all night by all of these guys. By the end of the night, she ended up with 3 air force guys (all black) from the local base. They had rented their own hotel room at another hotel close to my wife's. Needless to say she was fucked senseless all night and most of Sunday morning. She was so well stretched, laser vaginal rejuvenation or not, that her pussy lips and her ass hole were still gaping open when she got home Sunday night. Her clubbing clothes were stained with dry cum. The airmen really enjoyed fucking her, she told me that she lost track how many times she had been fucked in her pussy and ass, not to mention the amount of semen she swallowed sucking them all off....She hadn't taken a shower Sunday, so her pussy was needless to say very creamie. The inside of her short skirt that she wore home, was stained with the leaking cum from her well fucked vagina. She told me that she saved it all for me to lick and clean her out with my tongue. It was a reward that I had waited for and jerked off for all weekend!! It was hot, body temperature wise and so good!!!

Sounds like your wife's stunning pussy-butterfly is a complete success....

Highlander,

highlander said:
Yes, Custer, they are all married women but the only cuckold slut is my wife.

Thanks. That provides some context.

highlander said:
She said that they arrived into town around 9:00 pm and hit one of the clubs around 10:30 pm. It was in no time at all that [my wife] picked out her lover for the night. He was much younger, in his late 20's and, according to her, very well hung.

Excellent. Your wife has the right attitude, I would say, in selecting much younger men to fuck. (Incidentally, roughly how old is your wife — 30's? 40's? 50's?)

Also, I gather your wife is skilled at identifying men who are at least relatively well-hung. Does she recognize this after the fact, so to speak, or does she recognize potentially-large cocks in advance from the sometimes less-than-obvious, sometimes more-obvious bulge in their pants? This is a way of asking whether, having been identified by your wife as a "person of interest," a man's cock size is a matter of random chance — or does your wife have a pretty good idea whether he's well hung from (a-priori but subtle) visual inspection?

Speaking of which, an interesting discussion of women's ability to do this without looking directly at men's crotches can be found in:

"The Definitive Book of Body Language," by Allan and Barbara Pease, 2004, Orion Books Ltd. (Great Britian - 392 pp, paperback). See Chapt. 8, "Eye Signals."

In essense, it amounts to women having significantly broader peripheral vision than men as well as greater "multitasking" ability. Thus, a woman can focus on a man's genitals (and estimate the probable dimensions of his cock, presumably) while looking at and appearing to be focusing on his face and eyes during conversation. Due to their relative tunnel vision, men can't do that. If a man wants to look at a woman's crotch, he pretty much has to actually look at it — thereby guaranteeing he will be "caught in the act"). Apparently this female/male difference has evolved over "precivilized time" due to women being the gatherers and men the hunters in the hunter-gatherer groups that characterized human social organization until recently (meaning, until the "agricultural revolution" that began in some regions roughly 8,000 years ago).

highlander said:
Each of the ladies had opted for their own hotel room....

Very good.

highlander said:
....so my wife ended up taking her newly acquired fuck buddy up to her room later in the night for an all-night fuck session. He was absolutely amazed with her butterfly tattoo and couldn't take his eyes off of it except while they were fucking.

Great! Your wife's stunning pussy-tattoo accomplished it's intended purpose.

highlander said:
Well, the next night, Saturday, at the club I guess the word had been spread to most of the male regulars regarding her awesome butterfly. The other women couldn't understand why she was the center of attention all night by all of these guys.

This made my evening. I laughed for some time after reading your post, as I imagined your wife's mystified colleagues thinking and saying to each other: "Jeez.... what does she have that we don't have?"

highlander said:
By the end of the [evening], my wife ended up with 3 air force guys (all black) from the local base. They had rented their own hotel room at another hotel close to hers. Needless to say, she was fucked senseless all night and most of Sunday morning.

Awright.... more young, horny guys in good physical condition. Clearly, your wife has good taste in men. Also, it sounds like at least one of them had a relatively large cock.

highlander said:
She was so well stretched, laser vaginal rejuvenation [notwithstanding], that her pussy lips and her asshole were still gaping open when she got home Sunday night. Her clubbing clothes were stained with dry cum. The airmen really enjoyed fucking her.

Ah.... so your wife has made a strong contribution to Air Force morale. That's very important, of course.

highlander said:
She told me she lost track how many times she had been fucked in her pussy and ass, not to mention the amount of semen she swallowed sucking them all off....

Well, sometimes it's better not to be preoccupied with counting.

highlander said:
She hadn't taken a shower Sunday, so her pussy was needless to say very creamy. The inside of her short skirt that she wore home was stained with the leaking cum from her well fucked vagina.

Yes, I can imagine. But, didn't it gross out your wife's female colleagues when she rode home in the same car with them, with cum leaking from her pussy, running down her thighs, and staining her skirt (and she probably had it on her breath)? I mean, most women have a very good sense of smell.... significantly better than most men.

highlander said:
She told me that she saved it all for me to lick and clean her out with my tongue. It was a reward that I had waited for and jerked off for all weekend!! It was hot, body temperature wise and so good!!!

That was very kind of your wife. As I recall, incidentally, you said in earlier posts (some time ago) that your wife never allowed you touch her, although she enjoyed taunting you by letting you see her in the nude. That always seemed to me to be rather harsh. In fact, it didn't seem to me to be anything that could be defined as "marriage." Rather, it seemed like you and she were platonic roommates. I gather this situation has improved, at least to the extent your wife now allows you to clean her pussy and thighs with your tongue after her trysts with lovers. Is that a result of your wife reading this forum, thereby getting ideas from other cuckolds re. the nature of their relationships with their wives? And, perhaps, reading sites like

The Fine Art of Queening ?

Thanks for your great summary of your wife's steamy weekend, and please pass along my best wishes to her. May her stunning pussy-butterfly continue to aid her in her quest to bed even more hot-and-hung young men in the future!

Cheers—

Custer

As long as I can clean her pussy out after she's been fucked by another man or men, I'm quite fine with our arrangement. We still kiss and hug, but not in a sexual way, although when I kiss her I often imagine how many guys she's necked with and how many cocks she's had in her mouth and how much semen she's swallowed...I guess, it all goes back to sex and the eroticism of this arrangement that we have agreed to honor....In a twisted way, we are seeing to eachother's sexual needs but through others. I don't think that we would want it any other way. Once we experienced the high you get from this kind of thing, it makes everything else most mundane and unexciting.

I guarantee, that once you try it you can't go back, or if you do, it is extremely hard to get the experience out of your head. We've gone "dry" for awhile, but always return!

Highlander,

Thanks for your reply.

highlander said:
As long as I can clean her pussy out after she's been fucked by another man or men, I'm quite fine with our arrangement. .... In a twisted way, we are seeing to each other's sexual needs but through others.

Interesting.

highlander said:
I guarantee, that once you try it you can't go back, or if you do, it is extremely hard to get the experience out of your head.

It does sound rather intense, I must say. BTW, was your wife willing to shed any light on this question....?

Custer Laststand said:
.... I gather your wife is skilled at identifying men who are at least relatively well-hung. Does she recognize this after the fact, so to speak, or does she recognize potentially-large cocks in advance from the sometimes less-than-obvious, sometimes more-obvious bulge in their pants? This is a way of asking whether, having been identified by your wife as a "person of interest," a man's cock size is a matter of random chance — or does your wife have a pretty good idea whether he's well hung from (a-priori but subtle) visual inspection? ....

—Custer

I guess she's developed a way of determining the cock size of her potential lovers....

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of determining cock size, she called me at 2 am to tell me that she wasn't cumming home until this morning some time...sounded like she was having fun...

My wife's two airforce buddies are back in town and taking her out clubbing tonight. She's soaking her body in a hot bath with vanilla scented bath beads...I'll be helping her get ready once she's finished in the bath....I'm so excited about what she has in store for herself tonite...

Highlander,

I think my question of March 24:

Custer Laststand said:
I gather your wife is skilled at identifying men who are at least relatively well-hung. Does she recognize this after the fact, so to speak, or does she recognize potentially-large cocks in advance from the sometimes less-than-obvious, sometimes more-obvious bulge in their pants? This is a way of asking whether, having been identified by your wife as a "person of interest," a man's cock size is a matter of random chance — or does your wife have a pretty good idea whether he's well hung from (a-priori but subtle) visual inspection?

may have been answered in the reply by "Lifelong cuck" in the thread started yesterday by "Lusty Leann" (a 32 y.o. white divorced mother who says she learned about the hot wife / cuckold husband lifestyle recently from a black lover) in the General Cuckoldry section. He said:

lifelong cuck said:
Another way my wife filtered who fucked her was to feel him up while dancing; if the size of his dick didn't do it for her that was as far as things went. It wasn't unknown for her to walk up to a guy at a party and cup his cock and balls in her hand to assess his potential as a lover.

This seems about the most straightforward and least mysterious of all methods. It's so straightforward, in fact, it hadn't occurred to me at all. I must also admit the method described by Son of John seems effective.... i.e., he takes his wife to a nudist camp where she can look at other men's cocks and they at her. On the down side, though, I would imagine most people don't have ready access to nudist camps on a regular basis.

Good to hear your wife has arranged to see her Air Force lovers again. It sounds like they must be stationed not too far away.

—Custer

Very Sexy Piercing...

Here is a shot of my wife's clit hood ring...:)

Attachments

• hch2_close.jpg
    hch2_close.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,773
Reactions: Readyu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread