Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custer, your intuition is right on. It is an intense turn on to be treated in the ways that my wife treats me. It has evolved to this over a long period of time. My wife loves the raw sexual power that she has over me and I can't complain at all. I love it too...To me its the ultimate cuckold experience, knowing that my wife can have sexual relations with any man, or woman for that matter, any time, anywhere! Jerking off has become better than fucking her, the orgasms are so intense for me...its an intense turn on for her knowing that I am jerking off to the knowledge of her being the consommate slut for me.

I must have jerked off at least half a dozen times over the course of last night and this morning...I couldn't wait for her to present her red, well used, stretched and swollen pussy to my mouth so that I could revel in her latest encounter, tasting the semen of another man mixed with her pussy juices....She knows that is my reward for agreeing to this lifestyle in the first place...this may not make much sense to the unintiated, but to a cuckold, its the plain truth....

I am glad that he understands, I wish more men did.

Amen Beth, amen....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms Beth, I must say that you are one gorgeous cuckold wife....

I just finished getting my wife ready for her night out clubbing downtown...She looked so hot in her leopard print backless halter top, black mini skirt with a slit up one side and a new pair of snake skin strappy 5 inch open toed sandals.

I painted her nails cum fuck me red and she's wearing matching lipstick. She went for a "bake and fake" tanning session after work so her freshly tanned bare back and legs look so sexy! Of course she had me put her favorite ankle bracelet on her right ankle...she says it gives her good luck...and it looks so sexy too....

She told me that she may be meeting her new colleague and a few of his friends at one of the clubs so I shouldn't bother waiting up for her...She will call later to let me know that she is alright though...I'm already hard and have jacked off twice since she left...I'm in heaven once again....

highlander said:
My wife and I started going out to bars a few years ago to see if she could pickup guys for one niters. We started out by doing this together, but she soon insisted on going out alone. This started about 10 years ago, she's now 48 and looks 38 at the most. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'4", about 115 lbs., 32b-25-36. She would go out clubbing on her own and inevitably pick up a guy to fuck that nite. She would either come home later that morning or the next day. I could hardly wait for her to come home because then we would fuck our brains out together. She started to see one guy who she had met at a club and they started to date regularly. They would spend the odd weekend together just fucking. She'd come home Sunday nite with a very well used, stretched pussy. After a while, she started doing it bareback with him. She says that his cock is a thicker 9 1/2 inches compared to my 6 inches. She was feeling his cock inside her pussy where she had never felt a cock before. We would still fuck when she came home. One day, she came home and told me that her boyfriend didn't like to share her body with anyone including me. I was furious at first, but it kind of turned me on too. She said that the sex was too hot to pass up and that from then on, she was only allowed to jerk me off with her hands. That was 4 years ago. She's still going out with the guy, but he does share her with his friends now, but not with me...and all bareback...some nite she comes home well used by 3 or more of his friends. It really turns me on, but I can't touch...
That would'nt work for me , where is the fun in it if you don't get to eat all that cum out of her . or fuck her after her juicy gangbangs or take part in it some way . I think your part in being cuckolded really sucks . Your not a slave to her fuck toys , would'nt you have more fun sharing her . I would share your wife with you she is yours , i think .

Don't worry I get to eat plenty of the cum she brings home after her nights of fucking other men. That guy has been long gone for a long time...but my wife and I have an understanding that we can put a stop to what is going on at any time...

Anyone have any similar experiences that they would like to share?

Speaking of fresh cum....my wife is in the process of getting herself ready for an night of bar hopping with a few of her looser female friends....I can't wait.....

The constant aroused state is what it's all about....that's why I love the lifestyle!

Just got back from a weekend in Ottawa Canada...more juicy details to follow...

Thought you might like these?

Found these pics of butterflies...:)

Attachments

• 669zf12p2g.jpg
    669zf12p2g.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • m63e9k43b7.jpg
    m63e9k43b7.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,822
The epitome of a perfect lady

The lady so demonstrates the willingness to enhance her vision to please. And she appears to have been born with a pussy.

Attachments

• 6CA14VKYZCARPPXEHCAPULDE0CAWWO3QGCA9KJ700CARM12F7CALEJDV2CAVKKY7DCA30TBFLCA27BJAGCA9FZK4RCAVVY8M.jpg
    6CA14VKYZCARPPXEHCAPULDE0CAWWO3QGCA9KJ700CARM12F7CALEJDV2CAVKKY7DCA30TBFLCA27BJAGCA9FZK4RCAVVY8M.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,254
She's beautiful, I bet she has no trouble attracting fuck buddies....

Butterflies are free

I couldn't resist posting this pic....

Attachments

• 20091127-123198-9.jpg
    20091127-123198-9.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,752
Reactions: Readyu
Isn't that amazing! You just want to reach out and touch it....

Reminds me of the time my wife and travelled to Barbados....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread