Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
i enjoy reading this thread. I want to suck a cock so bad and have him cum in my mouth.

Reactions: incog and bitchboi
Zima said:
Great little story, I drove by a friend's house slowly today hoping to see him out, wanted to stop and blow him
A good friend blows a good friend.

Reactions: bitchboi
NorCalFucktoy said:
My hotwife, Fucktoy, has made me suck cock!
Her Black Master has graciously fed me his hot thick voluminous load on several occasions!!
He FUCKS my mouth!!!
My absolute favorite is when they pull out of my wife and tell me to SUCK It!

Reactions: Olderthicknhard, Atlanta_Jay and bitchboi
creempieluvr said:
My absolute favorite is when they pull out of my wife and tell me to SUCK It!
Its been a long time since i have done that!

eightinch said:
I am ready to be sucked

received_2076168899070746.jpeg
Cock like that is why I gladly became a cocksucker

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
bitchboi said:
Its been a long time since i have done that!
Can you tell me all about it,sounds so exciting to me.

• Love
Reactions: bitchboi and creempieluvr
I am not a cuck because the wife wants no part of it. I am a cocksucker and been one since 1972 when I sucked my best buddy. Over the years I have sucked a lot of cocks. I love being a cock sucker

• Love
Reactions: bitchboi, creempieluvr, ckc and 1 other person
sissyjackie said:
I am not a cuck because the wife wants no part of it. I am a cocksucker and been one since 1972 when I sucked my best buddy. Over the years I have sucked a lot of cocks. I love being a cock sucker
How many cocks have you sucked and did you swallow,?

sissyjackie said:
Have you taken any cock in your ass yet,would like to be there and hold your hand for your first.

srx said:
Have you taken any cock in your ass yet,would like to be there and hold your hand for your first.
Sorry been fucked many times

fredanddaisy said:
How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
I know I am I'd suck my wife's manly man before and after he satisfies her old mommy pussy. TOAL submission and worship the REAL MAN in our bedroom. Knowing my pussy boi place.

sissyjackie said:
You like this?

50B2A402-AD40-4B8E-BD25-B0D2EB074DA0.png
I like your pretty little outfits and would enjoy pulling your panties down.

srx said:
I like your pretty little outfits and would enjoy pulling your panties down.
You mean like theses

635FF6CB-4B5D-4D2C-9110-37BFCB471082.jpeg
D7338058-BFDA-4719-AE2D-BE474FA31682.png
AB77AD04-8A04-44C2-8BD0-8B43E168338A.jpeg

Reactions: ckc and sissyjenny
mikeinbed said:
i enjoy reading this thread. I want to suck a cock so bad and have him cum in my mouth.
Why not give it a try? I'm sure there are a lot of us who would be willing to let you try it out.

mikeinbed said:
I am so glade I found a few guys over the years letting me suck their cock. I remember my first one. He had a nice 7inch uncut cock. He shocked me he started kissing me tongue and all. I did enjoy it but took me by surprise. At the same time he grabbed my cock and started jerking me. I returned the favor and jerked his cock. I was fascinated with the foreskin rolling over the head. I bent over put it in my mouth. Right away I was hooked. It was so hard yet silky soft. He pulled me said lay on your back let’s 69. He straddled my head and we both went to town on each other. I went up sucked on his balls and then put my tongue in his ass. Went back to his cock and I was over excited and came in his mouth. I got sensitive and had him lay on his back I went to town on his cock. I used my lips on his frenulum my tongue on the glans with a sucking action as my head went up the shaft. He told me I was a good cock suck that made me suck harder. He told me not to stop. My mouth got warm then salty I swallowed it all. Best thing I ever did.

Reactions: 2wheel, bitchboi, Zima and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread