Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
BANGmyHotWife said:
Most I would guess
Yes 90% plus would be my guess. I sucked a nice cock on Thursday... About 6 inches decently thick .. wish i would have taken a pic, but my wife had no idea... So had to be discrete. I handed him my phone and let him view pics of my wife from a photo shoot we did the previous weekend. He got hard really quick and started moaning right away. I slowed and eased up to try and edge him a bit, but he started cumming right away. He stayed hard and thought he might cum twice, but eventually got soft. I swallowed every drop. It was hot!

IMG_20240929_181941_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240929_180137_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240929_163406_HDR.jpg

bitchboi said:
I handed him my phone and let him view pics of my wife from a photo shoot we did the previous weekend. He got hard really quick and started moaning right away. I slowed and eased up to try and edge him a bit, but he started cumming right away. He stayed hard and thought he might cum twice, but eventually got soft. I swallowed every drop. It was hot!
I need to get into this. Seems like a good way to find dick to suck.

Users who are viewing this thread