• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
Staying in London for a few weeks. Offering my mouth and able to bring pics. PM if you need satisfying

I won't consider myself a cock sucker but For the last few weeks I have been in the mood to suck dick.a blow & go would do me good for now

Reactions: incog
fatcockbull said:
Cum eat this cock n balls or make me shoot fat loads in skype
live:.cid.9ec4e8eaa97756e1

user859314_fe80ed2937c9.png
user859314_9b2e6047f6e5.png
user859314_faba6dae57ed.jpeg
That is one awesome cock you have!

fatcockbull said:
Cum eat this cock n balls or make me shoot fat loads in skype
live:.cid.9ec4e8eaa97756e1

user859314_fe80ed2937c9.png
user859314_9b2e6047f6e5.png
user859314_faba6dae57ed.jpeg
How about fat loads down my throat!

fredanddaisy said:
How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
Would it be easier to ask who isn't.I know i am and get so turned on by the fact that he is getting turned on too'

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
srx said:
Would it be easier to ask who isn't.I know i am and get so turned on by the fact that he is getting turned on too'
I love it when they are moaning.

Its hot when you are on your knees with a guys cock in your mouth, you suck him from soft to hard and eventually get the reward of his cum down your throat. Attaching a pic of me laying between a guys legs sucking his cock while my wife watched and took pics.... Prefer knees but he wanted the bed. Since she and i have done this 6 or 7 times she likes to direct and sometimes push my head forcing his cock deeper in my mouth .... I think she gets off on hearing me almost choke on his cock...

LOL, sharing this is giving me a boner!

Resized_20210424_131721.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ckc, Zima and creempieluvr
bitchboi said:
Its hot when you are on your knees with a guys cock in your mouth, you suck him from soft to hard and eventually get the reward of his cum down your throat. Attaching a pic of me laying between a guys legs sucking his cock while my wife watched and took pics.... Prefer knees but he wanted the bed. Since she and i have done this 6 or 7 times she likes to direct and sometimes push my head forcing his cock deeper in my mouth .... I think she gets off on hearing me almost choke on his cock...

LOL, sharing this is giving me a boner!

Resized_20210424_131721.jpeg
Great little story, I drove by a friend's house slowly today hoping to see him out, wanted to stop and blow him

Reactions: bitchboi
Zima said:
Great little story, I drove by a friend's house slowly today hoping to see him out, wanted to stop and blow him
It would be nice to have 5 or 6 friends who wanted occasional service.... It would be even better if they were my wives friends with benefits and she would send me at times to do her job!

Reactions: ckc and incog
i enjoy reading this thread. I want to suck a cock so bad and have him cum in my mouth.

Reactions: incog and bitchboi
Zima said:
A good friend blows a good friend.

Reactions: bitchboi
NorCalFucktoy said:
My hotwife, Fucktoy, has made me suck cock!
Her Black Master has graciously fed me his hot thick voluminous load on several occasions!!
He FUCKS my mouth!!!
My absolute favorite is when they pull out of my wife and tell me to SUCK It!

Reactions: Atlanta_Jay and bitchboi
bitchboi said:
Its been a long time since i have done that!
Can you tell me all about it,sounds so exciting to me.

• Love
Reactions: bitchboi and creempieluvr
I am not a cuck because the wife wants no part of it. I am a cocksucker and been one since 1972 when I sucked my best buddy. Over the years I have sucked a lot of cocks. I love being a cock sucker

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, ckc and Zima

Users who are viewing this thread