• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
eightinch said:
I am ready to be sucked

received_2076168899070746.jpeg
I CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU! I'll massage your balls while I suck that head.

WVhotwifecoupl said:
I'll suck his cock while he works on that black monster. Would he like that? Or I can eat that fat ass of yours while you kiss the bull. Would you like that?

bitchboi said:
Yes introduced as a kid.... Effected the rest of my life...
Me too with both guys and girls. Had my first encounter with a guy friend at around 13 over a 2 year period. Thinking on it as an adult, he had experience because he directed me what to do and knew what he wanted from me. At about the same time, was also with a male cousin who would make up games I could never win which always ended in me having to perform something sexualising on him but I knew this and was happy to after my friend first introduced me to it. I always loved staying at my cousins house because what he didn't know was that when I was about 14 in about 5 occassions, his older sister who was 17 would come home from parties, sneak me out of his room and get me to eat her pussy until she came. From 15, I never hooked with a guy again until I was late 30's because of the great memories I had when I was younger.

Rockford said:
My best buddy from school started fucking my ass in 8th grade! He had. A small cock about 4 inches which was perfect for a. Beginning dick in a buddy’s ass! My dick was big so even though I tried he couldn’t take my dick in his ass! I would lay in my stomach, he would lay on my back, full body contact, put his dick in my ass and fuck me. I still remember his mouth would be. Right at my ear and while he fucked me he would whisper in my ear telling me how good my ass felt! After he would come in my ass sometimes I would ask him to leave his dick in my ass for a while! We would talk while his dicl slowly became soft! I still remember that feeling!
Then I’d roll over on my back and he would Jack me off!
Funny, back then I thought I was getting the best deal because as a youngster I shot cum all over his hand when I finished! Didn’t realize I had become my buddy’s bitch boy!
Very similar to.me starting out in my early teens. My friend was just over a year older and he would control everything as I had no experience. I wanted him to fuck me but I was too scared to ask. He would instead get on top of me and rub his cock on mine and then cum all over me. He was always a but embarrassed after it and hit the bathroom straight away. He would come back out and I would still be on the bed hard and after a bit, would eventually jerk me. After reading some of the messages, I had forgotten but he would get me to tuck my cock and balls back like a pussy and then slide his cock and fuck me like I was a chick. Great fun!

Users who are viewing this thread