Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull coming for a week long visit at our home.

briansc said:
Very nice. I already sleep in a separate room than my wife. Having a bull or lover come stay in the master room would be very easy.
Why do you two sleep in separate rooms? I know older much older couples will go to separate sleeping arrangements due to one snoring or using a cpap machine etc. Just curious?

briansc said:
Very nice. I already sleep in a separate room than my wife. Having a bull or lover come stay in the master room would be very easy.
Yes, I understand you our bull more than once suggested that he be able to live with us constantly, but I’m afraid this

siestaswingers said:
Thats is a wonderful experience for her I imagine.
How do you like it?
Yes, my wife began to wake up more happier and I see that she likes it !!! for me this is a big test because I love my wife and very jealous

sernatacuck said:
Yes, my wife began to wake up more happier and I see that she likes it !!! for me this is a big test because I love my wife and very jealous
You’re a terrific loving husband for not being possessive of her pussy supporting her pleasure.
Does she still fuck you also?

sernatacuck said:
Yes, I understand you our bull more than once suggested that he be able to live with us constantly, but I’m afraid this
A live in Bull or anyone might get real inconvenient real quick. The day to day of sharing house keeping and costs would be challenging.

siestaswingers said:
You’re a terrific loving husband for not being possessive of her pussy supporting her pleasure.
Does she still fuck you also?
We have sex with my wife once a month on the day when it allows you to make her bull. It used to be interesting to me, but now I feel great inconvenience

siestaswingers said:
A live in Bull or anyone might get real inconvenient real quick. The day to day of sharing house keeping and costs would be challenging.
Yes, I understand this, but he said that he would help our family and keep my wife completely if I agree to his conditions

The husband, wife, and bull would have to be very good friends for a permanent live-in situation.
The slightest bit of jealousy will doom a relationship quickly. And may have unintended consequences.
It's a totally different dynamic compared to a weekend or even a week long visit.

A GF and I had this discussion at one time. It began as her fantasy of having a live-in lover in a very rural environment.
We thought of trying one week spent with her husband as they normally would, and the next week would be spent with her lover as his defacto wife. We're flexible enough to consider a two week on/off period, but any longer would be too long.
During her time with her lover, they are free to come and go and act as man and wife. Meals, evenings, or activities wouldn't necessarily be spent together with the husband.
Of course, this could mean the husband won't have the pleasure of watching or listening to them fuck or performing clean up, but if the end result is increased sexual fulfillment, it's worth it.

sernatacuck said:
Yes, I understand this, but he said that he would help our family and keep my wife completely if I agree to his conditions
Please keep us updated on you’re story here. I think it’s very interesting and will love to hear how it unfolds! Thanks for the updates!

Nazareth said:
The husband, wife, and bull would have to be very good friends for a permanent live-in situation.
The slightest bit of jealousy will doom a relationship quickly. And may have unintended consequences.
It's a totally different dynamic compared to a weekend or even a week long visit.

A GF and I had this discussion at one time. It began as her fantasy of having a live-in lover in a very rural environment.
We thought of trying one week spent with her husband as they normally would, and the next week would be spent with her lover as his defacto wife. We're flexible enough to consider a two week on/off period, but any longer would be too long.
During her time with her lover, they are free to come and go and act as man and wife. Meals, evenings, or activities wouldn't necessarily be spent together with the husband.
Of course, this could mean the husband won't have the pleasure of watching or listening to them fuck or performing clean up, but if the end result is increased sexual fulfillment, it's worth it.
I think there are polyamorous “families” More than one or even two lovers per member in a house hold. Polygamous families etc.

4 people same household everyone is bisexual and fucking each other etc. I’ve not pursued info on this type of lifestyle but I’ve heard and met these polyamorous people at Hedo 2 before. The legal husband was with his girlfriend the legal wife was with her boyfriend. They had separate rooms but all 4 hung out at the pools together all week. I think the boyfriend and girlfriend were married to different people and lived with their own spouses back home. Needed a diagram or some sort of visual to understand. LoL

Reactions: Nazareth
siestaswingers said:
My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.
I planned out my work schedule during his visit.
I told them I was going to work out of town Monday-Friday.

He arrives at noon on Saturday so I will be around them Saturday and Sunday then Friday night and Saturday of his departure. He has a evening departure on the following Saturday.

I hope to see some kissing and flirting when we pick him up. Il play chauffeur and cook dinner for them Saturday and Sunday. Let him sleep with her in the master-bedroom.

It will be tough on me because of my cuck agst. My dick will get hard everytime they touch and if they go behind closed doors to fuck Il be standing on the other side hoping to hear her orgasm while stroking my dick. Its so difficult for me to sleep when he’s here. Im constantly trying to hear them fucking. Crazy!!

Reactions: juliahotwife
siestaswingers said:
Why do you two sleep in separate rooms? I know older much older couples will go to separate sleeping arrangements due to one snoring or using a cpap machine etc. Just curious?
I do snore. :)

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:
It will be tough on me because of my cuck agst. My dick will get hard everytime they touch and if they go behind closed doors to fuck Il be standing on the other side hoping to hear her orgasm while stroking my dick. Its so difficult for me to sleep when he’s here. Im constantly trying to hear them fucking. Crazy!!
Any chance they would leave the door open?

Would your wife conspire with you to set up a viewing?
Something like a place to hide without being noticed or initiating sex with him with you in the same room if you pretended to be asleep/**********?

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:
Please keep us updated on you’re story here. I think it’s very interesting and will love to hear how it unfolds! Thanks for the updates!
Today, our bull invited me to sign a contract by which I must transfer all the rights to my wife to him and she begins to belong to him completely he gave me time to think about it until tonight

Nazareth said:
Any chance they would leave the door open?

Would your wife conspire with you to set up a viewing?
Something like a place to hide without being noticed or initiating sex with him with you in the same room if you pretended to be asleep/**********?
I will ask they leave the door to the bedroom open. Great idea. She likes her privacy with him as much as he enjoys her all to himself. For me its all about her pleasure and enjoying herself with this particular guy. She does plenty of MFM’s with me and couples swap so this one experience is for her. He’s actually very shy, won’t get naked in the hot tub in front of me or get sexualy aggressive with her while Im present. She says she always has to make the first move even when they are alone.

Reactions: Matureplay and Nazareth
sernatacuck said:
Today, our bull invited me to sign a contract by which I must transfer all the rights to my wife to him and she begins to belong to him completely he gave me time to think about it until tonight
Very interesting move. Where would someone get such a contract? Sounds very BDSM. So your wife is become his collared submissive sex slave? What do you get? How does your wife feel about being treated like a possession?

siestaswingers said:
Very interesting move. Where would someone get such a contract? Sounds very BDSM. So your wife is become his collared submissive sex slave? What do you get? How does your wife feel about being treated like a possession?
He has already sent us this contract, but I have not yet shown it to my wife. It seems to me that it is very complicated. Of course, I can give it to my wife to read, but I am afraid that she may refuse to sign it. I have to make a decision before Saturday because on Saturday our bull wants to come to us for two days and live with my wife in our bedroom….

IMG_7327.jpeg
IMG_7328.jpeg

Last edited:
This is that crazy BDSM Bull Crap. Seriously?
Does anyone even role play with this BS? Im sure there are people into this. I find it very silly myself.
Whatever turns you on dude.

Reactions: Matureplay
siestaswingers said:
This is that crazy BDSM Bull Crap. Seriously?
Does anyone even role play with this BS? Im sure there are people into this. I find it very silly myself.
Whatever turns you on dude.
Of course I understand you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread