Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull coming for a week long visit at our home.

I received these pics from her Bull this morning.

She txted me this afternoon and said they were going to Ybor City.

IMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Gtb, Nazareth, YngBullES and 1 other person
siestaswingers said:
I received these pics from her Bull this morning.

She txted me this afternoon and said they were going to Ybor City.

IMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg
Such a cock needy slut. Hottest milf i have ever seen

Last edited:
Didn’t hear from her the rest of Thursday. I imagine he kept her occupied in Tampa Ybor City.
She called me this morning to tell me how good he fucked her, filled her pussy up, it was leaking out down her leg and that she needed me there to clean her pussy up!
Said they were going to Lido Key Beach today.

Reactions: Nazareth
She said she made two audio recordings of them fucking for me to listen too but no pics this time.
I love listening to her while driving, very very Hot!

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and Bottomcuck
You should post those audios, they are really hot imo

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:
She called me this morning at 8:30am.
I answered “Hello” but didn’t hear a response.
I kept listening to see if the connection went bad and heard the distinct sounds of her sucking his cock and him moaning.
I kept listening and heard her say “ I think you need to fuck me now” . I heard the rustling of bed sheets and the sounds of kissing, then he said, “Mmmm your pussy is so wet baby, feels so good” and that squish- flip flop-sound of fucking.

I got so hard. precum leaking from my cock. It didn’t take many strokes for me to cum.

She started moaning in pleasure and he must have fliped her over to doggy postion because I heard them moving around on the bed.
She said; “Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Oh Yes!” I knew he had to be hitting her G-spot just right, she loves face down ass up getting pounded from behind. Then I heard her cum and he let out a roar and must have emptied his balls inside her.

I heard a rustle on the bed and more kissing.
Then she just ended the call.

I txted her “Thank You Baby Love You so Much! “
I had a GF do this for me once.
She was fucking this friend of hers, and since their 'affair' was new, they would fuck like bunnies at every opportunity.

The first time he came to her house, we talked until he got there, said goodbye, then she called me back after they were finished.
The second time, I talked her into leaving the phone on so I could listen.
Shortly after he arrived, she says I made a noise that he heard and was puzzled, and she told him I was on the phone and was going to listen to them. He was surprised, but didn't have a problem with it.
So for the next couple of hours, I listened to them suck and screw each other.
He even fucked her in her ass (supposedly an anal virgin), and couldn't believe that she wanted to suck him off. But she had no problem with it, so I even heard him announce his cum, was telling her to take it (his cock all the way), then his grunts as he was shooting, and her hard gulps trying to swallow it all down!

A short time after that, I had called her one morning for our daily chat.
I couldn't understand what she was saying at first, and was hearing these noises I was trying to recognize, until she paused long enough to tell me this same guy had shown up (supposedly unexpected), and then it hit me.... the noises I was hearing was her slurping on his cock.
I think she was embellishing it somewhat for effect, but there was no mistaking the slurp and sucking sounds.
But, she wanted to 'tease' me, and wouldn't let me listen to them that time.

Nazareth said:
I had a GF do this for me once.
She was fucking this friend of hers, and since their 'affair' was new, they would fuck like bunnies at every opportunity.

The first time he came to her house, we talked until he got there, said goodbye, then she called me back after they were finished.
The second time, I talked her into leaving the phone on so I could listen.
Shortly after he arrived, she says I made a noise that he heard and was puzzled, and she told him I was on the phone and was going to listen to them. He was surprised, but didn't have a problem with it.
So for the next couple of hours, I listened to them suck and screw each other.
He even fucked her in her ass (supposedly an anal virgin), and couldn't believe that she wanted to suck him off. But she had no problem with it, so I even heard him announce his cum, was telling her to take it (his cock all the way), then his grunts as he was shooting, and her hard gulps trying to swallow it all down!

A short time after that, I had called her one morning for our daily chat.
I couldn't understand what she was saying at first, and was hearing these noises I was trying to recognize, until she paused long enough to tell me this same guy had shown up (supposedly unexpected), and then it hit me.... the noises I was hearing was her slurping on his cock.
I think she was embellishing it somewhat for effect, but there was no mistaking the slurp and sucking sounds.
But, she wanted to 'tease' me, and wouldn't let me listen to them that time.
Thats fantastic!! Hope you kept that GF! She sounded like a keeper!

I came back home Friday early evening at her request. I was ready to give them another night alone but she was eager for my return.

They had spent the Friday at Lido Beach caressing and playing in the warm Gulf water after thay had fucked that morning.
Then she tells me they showered together at home.

She tells me they fucked in the shower. This time he sat on the shower bench and she sat down on his cock reverse cowgirl with her back to him. She said this was a new position to fuck in the shower with him seated. Kinda awkward position she said but intimate. They did orgasm together from the deep penetration and grinding she told me.
Very Hot I want to try that position out with her myself!

They rested and went to late lunch/early dinner together. I got home from Miami at 6:30pm
She ran out of the house and gave me a big hug and kiss saying she was so glad I was home because she wanted to sleep with me that night.
Not because she wanted to fuck me but because she was exhausted and needed some actual sleep! LoL I get it!
And sleep she did last night. No pussy for me yet, no reclaiming sex yet and Ive been home a full 24 hours. We dropped him off at the airport this afternoon and I’ve had to beg her for sex this evening. It’s been over 14 days since Ive fucked her.
I guess I just can’t compare to her Bull.

• Love
Reactions: juliahotwife and Nazareth
She’s experiencing the typical post Bull emotional drop. Oh well. There is a cure for that.
More big cock in her pussy! She needs a local Bull to lift her spirits.

Reactions: liamcsrq and YngBullES
siestaswingers said:
She’s experiencing the typical post Bull emotional drop. Oh well. There is a cure for that.
More big cock in her pussy! She needs a local Bull to lift her spirits.
Great idea mate

Sunday I was eager to fuck her! It had been almost two weeks since Id fucked her. She was still tired from the week and showing some post Bull emotional drop.
We did eventually get into bed together and make love. She teased me a little, telling me how good he had fucked her. I asked at one point if I was hitting her g-spot she replied; “almost” !
I came and flooded her pussy.

Reactions: Nazareth
Very nice!
And I'm sure there will be much more to talk about in the days/weeks ahead.

How did her pussy feel?
Is she still showing signs of being stretched out?
Was she any wetter than usual?

Nazareth said:
Very nice!
And I'm sure there will be much more to talk about in the days/weeks ahead.

How did her pussy feel?
Is she still showing signs of being stretched out?
Was she any wetter than usual?
Her pussy felt amazing and yes loose and stretched out.

She got in some new positions with me she had learned; squatted over my cock for deeper penetration, reverse cowgirl, she held my cock with her thumb and forefinger while I fucked her doggy making it feel very tight.

Afterward her pussy bled a little, clearly a sign it had been worn out that week.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and YngBullES
She made audio recordings for me of them fucking this past week and in comparison to their earlier sessions this time was relaxed almost lame. I think they ruined their passionate sexual lust for each other with too much familiarity.
Or, they were simply worn out from all the fucking they had done the previous 4 days. Maybe a week, 7 days and nights is too much time together?

Question: What is the right amount of time a Hotwife and Bull should spend together?
A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?
Curious to know what others experiences have been.

I think a weekend every now and then is great

siestaswingers said:
Question: What is the right amount of time a Hotwife and Bull should spend together?
A few hours?
Overnight?
A Weekend?
3-4 days?
A week?
Curious to know what others experiences have been.
It greatly depends on the man she's with. We had intensely pleasant experiences in all of those but the key is picking the right man for each scenario. Usually this works for us, although there have been some exceptions. One night stand - hours/overnight. Regular visitor - weekend/couple days. Close friend - days/week/however long they want to share our bed or take her/us for a vacation

YngBullES said:
I think a weekend every now and then is great
I think anyone can lose their “new relationship excitement” after 3 days. The saying; fish and house guests start to stink after 3 days might apply here.

The environment might help to keep up the energy. Resorts like Hedo, Desire, a beautiful city, exciting activities, sky diving, scuba, horse back riding, all these help keep it exciting even with the best sex partners.

natasnaikul said:
It greatly depends on the man she's with. We had intensely pleasant experiences in all of those but the key is picking the right man for each scenario. Usually this works for us, although there have been some exceptions. One night stand - hours/overnight. Regular visitor - weekend/couple days. Close friend - days/week/however long they want to share our bed or take her/us for a vacation
Yes so true!

Reactions: natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread