Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull coming for a week long visit at our home.

Update. My wife comes to bed Monday with a sad look on her face.
She tells me our daughter is coming home the Monday the Bull is here to spend the night and returning back to college the very next day. She tells the daughter: “Brian will be here, he has some time off work and decided to come for a visit”. Our daughter knows Brian as a mutual friend of ours and has met him in the past but has no idea he’s fucking her mom.

I laugh and say; “Cock blocked by your own daughter!”
My wife doesn't laugh and has a worries look. I tell her I will arrange to stay home with them Monday night to maintain appearances and that everything is fine. He’s just a friend visiting.

I guess for maybe one night they can’t sleep together, maybe. It would be hot for me swap bedrooms with him once the daughter is in her room.

Daughter is 22 a senior in College. When is old enough to know your parents are non monogamous? Ever or is that just private info to take to the grave?

Reactions: Matureplay
siestaswingers said:
LoL, never. Im not the least gay and he’s very shy about anyone seeing him naked. There must be a lot of closeted gay/bisexual men who marry women and feel that being a cuck allows them to act out their homosexuality. Im defiantly not one of them. Nothing wrong, in my opinion with being gay, or bisexual. I can be a cuck and be straight.
"Gay" or "bi" are just labels thrown out by people who wish to be judgmental.
siestaswingers said:
I think there are polyamorous “families” More than one or even two lovers per member in a house hold. Polygamous families etc.

4 people same household everyone is bisexual and fucking each other etc. I’ve not pursued info on this type of lifestyle but I’ve heard and met these polyamorous people at Hedo 2 before. The legal husband was with his girlfriend the legal wife was with her boyfriend. They had separate rooms but all 4 hung out at the pools together all week. I think the boyfriend and girlfriend were married to different people and lived with their own spouses back home. Needed a diagram or some sort of visual to understand. LoL
There are two couples in our swing group who share a townhouse together. The one wife lived in the other husband's household at times when they grew up due to issues in her 'real' family. Her husband is definitely the alpha of both couples.
siestaswingers said:
Update. My wife comes to bed Monday with a sad look on her face.
She tells me our daughter is coming home the Monday the Bull is here to spend the night and returning back to college the very next day. She tells the daughter: “Brian will be here, he has some time off work and decided to come for a visit”. Our daughter knows Brian as a mutual friend of ours and has met him in the past but has no idea he’s fucking her mom.

I laugh and say; “Cock blocked by your own daughter!”
My wife doesn't laugh and has a worries look. I tell her I will arrange to stay home with them Monday night to maintain appearances and that everything is fine. He’s just a friend visiting.

I guess for maybe one night they can’t sleep together, maybe. It would be hot for me swap bedrooms with him once the daughter is in her room.

Daughter is 22 a senior in College. When is old enough to know your parents are non monogamous? Ever or is that just private info to take to the grave?
Initially we kept our 'lifestyle' experience completely separate. We would go away for weekends to our swing group. Over time our daug hters gradually understood more and more. They knew we went away for 'adult time.' Over time many of our swing group friends became more like normal friends as well, and they knew them. When the girls got married, wife was asked by our group if we objected to them being invited, and after thinking about it we said that we did not. So, they ultimately learned many things the second time they went to weekend with the group. Their first time, we stayed home to give them some room.
ckc said:
ckc said:
wow, I think you should move all your stuff into guest room. Clothes and all. Give him the Master bedroom. That way you wont have to gi in tho get clothes or anything. If he let you watch, then go back to your room. He must be really big, or really good in bed for her to keep fucking him even though she loves you.
Let him have th master bedroom, he is obviously the master of the home when he comes. Just be there to wait on her and him.
When our boyfriend visits, we all stay in our master bedroom. We have a super-king size so there is plenty of room for three.

Reactions: ckc
siestaswingers said:
Depending on how much time she has spent with the 3 of you, she may already 'know. Or suspect.

I don't know if I can explain this, but there is a subtle, yet notable, difference in how people touch and interact with people they've been intimate with, as opposed to those that are truly just friends.
If other people are around enough, they will see it eventually. It may a totally innocent touch, look, smile, whatever, to you, your wife, or friend, but an 'outsider' can tell.

In any case, I hope your daughter will be finished with school and building her life before you have to cross that bridge with her.
Just to keep her focused on learning, if nothing else.

Nazareth said:
Depending on how much time she has spent with the 3 of you, she may already 'know. Or suspect.

I don't know if I can explain this, but there is a subtle, yet notable, difference in how people touch and interact with people they've been intimate with, as opposed to those that are truly just friends.
If other people are around enough, they will see it eventually. It may a totally innocent touch, look, smile, whatever, to you, your wife, or friend, but an 'outsider' can tell.

In any case, I hope your daughter will be finished with school and building her life before you have to cross that bridge with her.
Just to keep her focused on learning, if nothing else.
Daughter has known him as our mutual friend for years. Im sure she might pick up on the body language you mentioned. Great comments, Id never thought of that before.
Im sure she wouldn’t want to know anything about her parents sex lives and we plan on keeping it private.

We picked him up at the airport and I drove them to lunch. Dry Dock restaurant on Long Boat Key Sarasota if you’re interested. Beautiful views of Sarasota Bay.
They hugged and kissed on the way over to the restaurant.
He kept his hand below the table during lunch, I imagine massaging her bare thigh, She kept putting her right hand down below the table as well.
On the drive back to our house more kissing and carressing in the back seat.
Once home I took care of the dog, fed and walked him while she got him comfortable and unpacked.

I got back from walking the dog and they were in our bed behind closed doors. I could hear the sounds of her moaning in pleasure and the bed getting a workout!

After a hour she came out naked, smiled at me and said he’s sound asleep, only got 4 hours of sleep last night.
She then said to me, “Hungry for some desert? and showed me her freshly fucked pussy” .
I laid back on the couch and she squatted over my mouth so I could eat her cream-pied pussy! OMG my cock was rock hard.
I stroked myself to orgasm while eating her out!

Will let you know what happens tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and 2wheel
I slept in till 9:00am this morning. Very difficult time sleeping since every time I thought I heard her moaning in pleasure I got of of bed, creeped to their bedroom door to see if I could hear her them fucking, sadly nothing, they slept soundly all night she told me this morning.
I woke up, was quiet as I fed and walked the dog, and started the smoker for some Barbecue for lunch.
She came up to me around 10 am, naked, grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy. She smiled and said: “We are going to shower together, see yah later.”
Then she walked back into the master suite but left the door open.
I waited till I heard the shower water and walked in a took a peak down the hallway where I could see them together in the shower.

We have a big shower 6ft by 4 ft with a rain shower head, wands, and front shower heads. He was behind her under the shower, kissing her neck, carressing her tits and pussy. I could see her spreading her legs, squatting a little and then bend over as he entered her pussy from behind.
It was all very sensual looking as he slowly fucked her while holding onto her hips. She was grinding back onto him.

My cock was ragging hard, I stroked just a few times and came all over my hand standing there watching them.

I left them alone and cleaned myself up. They came out around 11:00 am and had some coffee and relaxed by the pool.
Will keep you posted on what happens:

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and YngBullES
siestaswingers said:
I slept in till 9:00am this morning. Very difficult time sleeping since every time I thought I heard her moaning in pleasure I got of of bed, creeped to their bedroom door to see if I could hear her them fucking, sadly nothing, they slept soundly all night she told me this morning.
I woke up, was quiet as I fed and walked the dog, and started the smoker for some Barbecue for lunch.
She came up to me around 10 am, naked, grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy. She smiled and said: “We are going to shower together, see yah later.”
Then she walked back into the master suite but left the door open.
I waited till I heard the shower water and walked in a took a peak down the hallway where I could see them together in the shower.

We have a big shower 6ft by 4 ft with a rain shower head, wands, and front shower heads. He was behind her under the shower, kissing her neck, carressing her tits and pussy. I could see her spreading her legs, squatting a little and then bend over as he entered her pussy from behind.
It was all very sensual looking as he slowly fucked her while holding onto her hips. She was grinding back onto him.

My cock was ragging hard, I stroked just a few times and came all over my hand standing there watching them.

I left them alone and cleaned myself up. They came out around 11:00 am and had some coffee and relaxed by the pool.
Will keep you posted on what happens:
So fucking hot dude. U should record something

My wife Kate started cuckolding me with my best friend it started one evening a week progressed to whole weekends and going on holidays all together who she chose to sleep with was generally down to her but she would always fucked both , I preferred her sleeping with John as I would love the humiliation of the following morning . He finished up living with us the last 18 years of his life this all happened over a period of over 50 years and I would not change a thing

Reactions: Nazareth and siestaswingers
Kenbcolley said:
My wife Kate started cuckolding me with my best friend it started one evening a week progressed to whole weekends and going on holidays all together who she chose to sleep with was generally down to her but she would always fucked both , I preferred her sleeping with John as I would love the humiliation of the following morning . He finished up living with us the last 18 years of his life this all happened over a period of over 50 years and I would not change a thing
Thanks for sharing your story. Would you consider that relationship your wife had with John a Polyamory relationship?

siestaswingers said:
Thanks for sharing your story. Would you consider that relationship your wife had with John a Polyamory relationship?
I suppose the last 18 years was , before that I don’t know he spent most of the time with us holidays etc but he had his own house John and I always felt we shared Kate but she always controlled the situation

That’s got to be so hot and fun having her bull there for a week of fun!

Reactions: siestaswingers
Yes ! Very Hot! Im leaving for 4 night tomorrow so they can have privacy. Hope to get some updates from her on what she’s done.

Reactions: Bottomcuck
Latter on Sunday:

Around 6 pm Sunday they decided they wanted to go to Manasota Beach to view the sunset over the Gulf, swim in the warm water and collect a few sharks teeth.
He’s a avid scuba diver and has a charter reserved for Tuesday to go diving for melodeon sharks teeth in the Gulf of Mexico off Venice Beach.
I Chauffeured them to Manasota Key and enjoyed watching them in the water together. Public beach a few people there but plenty of hugging and caressing, he held her in his arms while she floated in the water, very HOT!
After sunset I drove them back home where they retired for the evening.
I had to work today Monday so I went to sleep. I got up this morning and was out of the house by 8:00am.
I didn’t get any updates from her Monday and our daughter came home Monday afternoon. Monday was very vanilla.

Monday - Tuesday Update:
I got home from work at 4:30pm Monday. Our daughter was home so a very different vibe was happening. Very vanilla with conversation revolving around her life. My wife was fully clothed including a bra, first time in 4 days! LoL,
I grilled steaks and we had a nice dinner.
She slept with me he in the guest bedroom for daughter’s sake.
Tuesday Update:
I got up with him at 6:00am today to take him to the scuba diving boat
Nice conversation on the 30min drive, him asking what my plans were for the rest of the week, me telling him Id be in Miami till Saturday so they could have privacy, him with a big grin on his face.
He said; “Thanks Buddy! Appreciate that!” LoL
I know my wife appreciates his big cock just as much.

I got a call from her at 9:00pm saying they were going to bed and wished me sweet dreams. I know she’s enjoying his big cock tonight.

Reactions: Nazareth
Here’s a few more pics of her with her Bull I pulled off the video I made Sunday afternoon.

IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4362.png
IMG_4360.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SubKevin, Nazareth, mrs redback and 3 others
siestaswingers said:
Here’s a few more pics of her with her Bull I pulled off the video I made Sunday afternoon.

IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4362.png
IMG_4360.jpeg
God damn dude. She looks so fucking hot while being used mmmm

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:

IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4362.png
IMG_4360.jpeg
That bull is really planting his seed - and she couldn’t spread those legs any wider - guess she really likes this bull fucking her

newcucka said:
That bull is really planting his seed - and she couldn’t spread those legs any wider - guess she really likes this bull fucking her

She says she “Loves” him. I agree she loves his cock!

Reactions: newcucka
She called me this morning at 8:30am.
I answered “Hello” but didn’t hear a response.
I kept listening to see if the connection went bad and heard the distinct sounds of her sucking his cock and him moaning.
I kept listening and heard her say “ I think you need to fuck me now” . I heard the rustling of bed sheets and the sounds of kissing, then he said, “Mmmm your pussy is so wet baby, feels so good” and that squish- flip flop-sound of fucking.

I got so hard. precum leaking from my cock. It didn’t take many strokes for me to cum.

She started moaning in pleasure and he must have fliped her over to doggy postion because I heard them moving around on the bed.
She said; “Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Oh Yes!” I knew he had to be hitting her G-spot just right, she loves face down ass up getting pounded from behind. Then I heard her cum and he let out a roar and must have emptied his balls inside her.

I heard a rustle on the bed and more kissing.
Then she just ended the call.

I txted her “Thank You Baby Love You so Much! “

• Love
Reactions: juliahotwife, Nazareth, mrs redback and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread