Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull coming for a week long visit at our home.

siestaswingers said:
I think anyone can lose their “new relationship excitement” after 3 days. The saying; fish and house guests start to stink after 3 days might apply here.

The environment might help to keep up the energy. Resorts like Hedo, Desire, a beautiful city, exciting activities, sky diving, scuba, horse back riding, all these help keep it exciting even with the best sex partners.
Agree, that can definitely help

Reactions: siestaswingers
siestaswingers said:
Update. My wife comes to bed Monday with a sad look on her face.
She tells me our daughter is coming home the Monday the Bull is here to spend the night and returning back to college the very next day. She tells the daughter: “Brian will be here, he has some time off work and decided to come for a visit”. Our daughter knows Brian as a mutual friend of ours and has met him in the past but has no idea he’s fucking her mom.

I laugh and say; “Cock blocked by your own daughter!”
My wife doesn't laugh and has a worries look. I tell her I will arrange to stay home with them Monday night to maintain appearances and that everything is fine. He’s just a friend visiting.

I guess for maybe one night they can’t sleep together, maybe. It would be hot for me swap bedrooms with him once the daughter is in her room.

Daughter is 22 a senior in College. When is old enough to know your parents are non monogamous? Ever or is that just private info to take to the grave?
Our "activities" will go to the grave!:D

Reactions: siestaswingers

Users who are viewing this thread