Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull coming for a week long visit at our home.

siestaswingers

Sarasota Hotwife and Cuckold
V.I.P!
Sep 12, 2022
Sarasota Florida
My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Matureplay, NLCuck and 8 others
wow, I think you should move all your stuff into guest room. Clothes and all. Give him the Master bedroom. That way you wont have to gi in tho get clothes or anything. If he let you watch, then go back to your room. He must be really big, or really good in bed for her to keep fucking him even though she loves you.
Let him have th master bedroom, he is obviously the master of the home when he comes. Just be there to wait on her and him.

Reactions: juliahotwife, yourmanneoh, DynamicFitHungBull and 1 other person
From one cuck to another I agree with the above reply. You take the guest room and wait on them. This is also is what is required of me when my wife has a bull over

Reactions: VinceBer, juliahotwife, DynamicFitHungBull and 2 others
ckc said:
wow, I think you should move all your stuff into guest room. Clothes and all. Give him the Master bedroom. That way you wont have to gi in tho get clothes or anything. If he let you watch, then go back to your room. He must be really big, or really good in bed for her to keep fucking him even though she loves you.
Let him have th master bedroom, he is obviously the master of the home when he comes. Just be there to wait on her and him.
Yes he is really big, over 6ft 200lb plus very girthy cock and very good at fucking her.
I did just that the last time he was here. Moved my clothes out, let him feel at home with her. She loved it.

He had real trouble ejaculating last time her was here. He could get hard and fuck her to orgasms but he couldn’t orgasm but once during the whole week according to my wife. He was taking antidepressants and adversely effected his performance. I hope he’s fixed that issue. She loves having men cum inside her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and mrs redback
MatureCockWhore said:
From one cuck to another I agree with the above reply. You take the guest room and wait on them. This is also is what is required of me when my wife has a bull over
You are correct. I thinks its better for her pleasure to have him exclusively and not be worried about me during his time here.

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore
siestaswingers said:
You are correct. I thinks its better for her pleasure to have him exclusively and not be worried about me during his time here.
I am also required to seat at another table when i get to go to dinner with them.

Reactions: siestaswingers and ckc
siestaswingers said:
My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.
siestaswingers said:

You need to help him with that erection. Suck his cock! If he needs it rim his ass!

Reactions: samanthaNwilli, natasnaikul, ckc and 1 other person
MatureCockWhore said:
I am also required to seat at another table when i get to go to dinner with them.
That makes since. I’ve played chauffeur for my wife and her date a few times. I did sit with them at dinner but in the spirt of the Hotwife game should have sat at the bar where I had a few of them flirting at the restaurant.
Nothing was hotter than driving them back to his place while she gave him a BJ in the back seat.
I remember vividly the sounds and sight of her bobbing head. Her date saying damn she knows her way around a hard dick, damn! Arriving at his place and her getting out practically necked, no panties, no bra. Dress pulled off her shoulder, him with a raging hard on, rushing up the steps to his town home.

Reactions: yourmanneoh
big10incher said:
You need to help him with that erection. Suck his cock! If he needs it rim his ass!
LoL, never. Im not the least gay and he’s very shy about anyone seeing him naked. There must be a lot of closeted gay/bisexual men who marry women and feel that being a cuck allows them to act out their homosexuality. Im defiantly not one of them. Nothing wrong, in my opinion with being gay, or bisexual. I can be a cuck and be straight.

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay and mrs redback
Best thing move to other room let bull no you want him to stay 5 or 6 weeks and then chat to your wife and get her off the pill before he arrives tell her you want her bull to put his baby into her married tummy

babymaker8 said:
Best thing move to other room let bull no you want him to stay 5 or 6 weeks and then chat to your wife and get her off the pill before he arrives tell her you want her bull to put his baby into her married tummy
LOL you presume a lot! She’s in her late 50’s post hysterectomy. He has a job 500 miles away and is here on a week vacation. He has had a vasectomy. They do fuck bareback. Love her creampie pussy😛

Reactions: mrs redback
babymaker8 said:
I don’t let anything happen. What she wants she gets and she wants him to fuck her good as many times as he’s able. I will gladly leave her alone to her Boy Friend time. She’s already turned on in anticipation of his arrival in 3 weeks so Im enjoying her hornyness in the mean time.

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
I don't know if you need a plan of action unless you have specific goals.

Really, I don't know how much more you can or want to do. You're very gracious to share your bedroom and wife. And it sounds like you have taken advantage of little opportunities as they popped up (being their chauffeur, etc).

The only thing I may suggest is to give them as much alone time as possible. Preferably away from home.
Perhaps spend a night or 2 away from home?
I wondered about the possibility of this being a help with his ejaculation issue.

Nazareth said:
I don't know if you need a plan of action unless you have specific goals.

Really, I don't know how much more you can or want to do. You're very gracious to share your bedroom and wife. And it sounds like you have taken advantage of little opportunities as they popped up (being their chauffeur, etc).

The only thing I may suggest is to give them as much alone time as possible. Preferably away from home.
Perhaps spend a night or 2 away from home?
I wondered about the possibility of this being a help with his ejaculation issue.
Thanks for the suggestions. I think your correct. Im going to give them 4 days and nights alone. Hope that helps his performance.

Reactions: Nazareth
siestaswingers said:

Congrats. You are living my dream.

We have a very similar story, but our bull is more older than my wife. My wife is 36 years old and her bull is now 50 years old. We met him a year ago and at first she met him at the hotel, but he said that he wanted to have sex with my wife in our house !!! We thought about it for a long time and agreed to this condition. He came to us for several hours in the evening, fucked my wife and left. But it did not seem to him a lot and for two months he comes to us for the weekend and has been living in our house every day off !!! When he arrives, he lives with my wife in a separate room where I am not allowed to come. I can only hear every night how my wife groans at that moment when he fucks her

Reactions: Nazareth and siestaswingers
sernatacuck said:
We have a very similar story, but our bull is more older than my wife. My wife is 36 years old and her bull is now 50 years old. We met him a year ago and at first she met him at the hotel, but he said that he wanted to have sex with my wife in our house !!! We thought about it for a long time and agreed to this condition. He came to us for several hours in the evening, fucked my wife and left. But it did not seem to him a lot and for two months he comes to us for the weekend and has been living in our house every day off !!! When he arrives, he lives with my wife in a separate room where I am not allowed to come. I can only hear every night how my wife groans at that moment when he fucks her
Very nice. I already sleep in a separate room than my wife. Having a bull or lover come stay in the master room would be very easy.

briansc said:
Congrats. You are living my dream.
Very kind of you to think so. Its my dream come true for sure. My wife still thinks Im crazy after all these years but loves me very much for not being possessive and controlling like her previous husbands.

sernatacuck said:
Thats is a wonderful experience for her I imagine.
How do you like it?

Users who are viewing this thread