New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carefully crafted Steve. You understand that your chosen path is not for everyone but it is clear from your writing you are very committed to starting it and I really hope it works out as you believe it will.

An analogy occurred to me as I read it and it expresses what might be the essence of the difference between how the two support groups seem to line up here. You are travelling down a slope of experience. One side wants you to accept the journey and make it as smooth as possible, the other urges you to go a bit slower and build a ladder on the way down. A ladder you may not ever wish to use but which is there if you need to get back up even part way.

Anyway, have a great weekend.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Steve,

As many of us have said for some time now; open honest communication in a non-sexual setting is typically a better environment to be within when having these types of serious discussions. With consideration to your most recent post, it would seem that you and Sue have come to a much better understanding of each others deeper desires. As you mentioned, this understanding is consistent with your history as a couple and the path in which you are now traveling down as a couple. It is good to read that you are feeling better about the next chapter within your relationship. You and Sue seems to be as committed to each other today as you have been throughout your entire relationship. Every adventure and journey should be enjoyed together as a couple. As many of us have followed you for years on the multiple forums, you and Sue have always traveled the path together , yes there has been a few bumps in the path all of which has been resolved through continued communication. While some of us disagree on the path, all of us that have followed your journey over the years would likely agree that you should always be careful with regard to each step you take down this path.

Referencing Peak’s analogy; I would agree that his analogy is on point. I personally would associate “open honest communication” with being the ladder although that may not be what Peak meant by the analogy. With open honest communication you and Sue are both developing the safety net for you as a couple.

Enjoy the journey, follow a path that you and Sue choose together as a couple.

Reactions: dutch12
i love reading your transcripes of what is but the way of us cucks and the rollercoaster we live with day in and day out.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve - Something to remember, with the right person, there is no such thing as inappropriate behavior as long as you both are enjoying the journey.

Reactions: dutch12 and peakmb
Well, we shuttled our daughter off to school today. Good thing she'd packed everything before she went to the beach as she got home quite late, which was good because it gave us some time alone last night.

I have to say it was really quite erotic when she left and she enjoyed telling me she was going off to see her lover. When she got home though, she was far more amorous than I'd expected her to be. She'd told me that I wouldn't be having sex with her last night and when she got home she reminded me of it several times. She changed, getting naked in front of me and then just pulling on her night shirt. She looked at me and said that she was thinking of things that would probably turn me on and that she wanted to be able to ask me and make sure. I nodded yes and she smiled and said "I already know it turns you on that my pussy is still really wet from him" and she hugged me and kissed me when I said yes. She held me and she asked me if I wanted to know how she felt and I hesitatingly but also clearly said yes. She kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips and she proceeded to tell me how she undressed for him and how she lay on his couch and how he licked and sucked at her pussy till she orgasmed. She looked at me and said that "I could feel his tongue in me as I knew I was really getting wet" and after a second she added "and he could tell when I came for him". She hugged me and told me that she loved how he barely let her come down from that orgasm before he pushed "the big head of his cock into me". As we held each other she told me how she felt herself let go with him and how by the time he was fucking her how she was almost squirting each time he'd push into her (a bit of exaggeration but then again, she's gotten so wet sometimes that her own wetness will drip out at times). There was no way she didn't feel my hard cock and while I was so horny at that moment, it was also a moment I didn't want to end. She kissed me and hugged me when she told me that she loved feeling his cock in her and she pulled back and said that she loved me and then, a second later, added that she loved thinking about what we were going to do.

She told me she was still wet from him and she looked at me and said "I'd rather just kind of enjoy it baby" and she asked if it'd be okay if we waited till Sunday (today) and she hugged me and she looked at me and said "tell me honestly". I looked at her and I told her I understood and that I wasn't going to ask for things she wasn't going to want. She smiled with the most incredible smile I've ever seen - I can't describe it but it spoke a thousand words. I hugged her and told her "I'd love to wait till tomorrow". She reached down and held my hard cock and she smiled and said "I know it turns you on to be all horny and waiting for me" and she kissed me and said "save it for tomorrow".

It took a little while for my cock to calm down and even longer for the wet-spot on my boxers to dry but by the time we were both washed up and ready for bed it'd subsided. She kissed me though and I felt it begin to throb. When we got into bed she snuggled up in front of me and giggled when she felt me against her back. She took my hand and brought it down between her legs and she pulled up the front of her night-shirt and she whispered to me "you can give it a little feel if you want but that's all". I couldn't resist - even though I knew my cock would be hard again as I felt the warmth and then felt her tender skin I just had to feel. As I slid my hand downward she raised her knee to let my fingers feel it all. The upper part just felt warm and maybe a bit swollen but as my fingers danced down the sides of her pussy I could feel the wetness and where all the warmth was coming from. She held my fingers back from penetrating her but let me feel enough to know she was quite wet. I heard her breathing become quite deep as she fell asleep just a few minutes later and I can say that I did actually enjoy lying there with a huge hard-on.

We have a bottle of champagne on ice in the kitchen waiting for after dinner when we can enjoy our empty-nest ourselves without worry about noise. She's been very passionate and affectionate all day long and has literally kept me on-edge at many times including letting me watch her as she changed into her blue bikini to lie out in.

I've also thought about what we talked about. In some ways I feel naked around her now that I think we've really come to mutually understand what seems to turn me on the most and how it does feel more intense as we move towards next weekend. I can't explain it but I am surely both dreading it as well as eagerly awaiting it. But she truly does seem to understand. I know it's crazy but at the same time - is it really true - did I really want her to help me re-experience college all over again? What I think I also now realize is perhaps her adaptation to want to fit her own desires, however they've changed or grown, to fit with mine. I don't think any wife has in mind to deny her husband sex to please him, but she seems to have to come around to her own way to enjoy this with me and for herself.

Let me run before my cock gets too hard that it's sticking out of my bathing suit.... Who knows, no kids tonight - if it's a dark night with no moon maybe we'll do some skinny-dipping in the pool and maybe even mess around a bit out in the backyard. I can only hope.

Reactions: Knk069, artman, dutch12 and 2 others
Beautifully written Steve. As I write this I'm aware that at the same time you are enjoying one of your last sessions with Sue. I hope it was everything you anticipated yesterday when you wrote your piece. I'm equally aware that you write about it and anticipate it far too well to idly give it up easily. The next few weeks after next weekend may well be ok as you survive on the initial rush and excitement but I suspect that by the time you get into October the shine will be off and real longing will outweigh the cuckold angst on more days. You are really going to need Sue's support then, so far it looks like you might get it too. Still, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Enjoy the moments, and thanks for sharing them.

After next weekend, be her biggest cheerleader, her best girlfriend, enjoy your sex through her and you will be great, both of you!

Finally a moment before turning in.

I feel I am going in a million directions all at once. It is exhilirating but also tiring in a way too. It was very erotic to share things more openly with her and for her to do so in return. She repeated her desire to make this as real as possible and I told her that I wanted to do it that way too. I promised her that as long as we have our time in October, that I would make it as real as I could too. She asked me if it turned me on to think about it being for real and I told her that it was very intense for me to think about.

She then said something to me that really made me pause for a bit and she knew it. She told me that ever since "coming out" (she now also very much agrees that for me it very much was like how a gay person must feel letting their closest know) with as wanting to be the beta that she says I really do seem so much more content and happy and relaxed and she said it, satisfied and she even added, "almost docile" at times. She looked at me and thanked me again for allowing her to enjoy this time for herself. Her thoughts also included sharing with me that for us to have allowed ourselves to both be agreeable and in the right place to try this out really meant something to her. Her openness also included what she termed her being more in control when she reminded me that "beta's don't get to cum inside" and she looked at me and said "that part IS for real baby, until you change your mind". I groaned and she teased me a bit more but then eased back and told me that "it's okay baby, I told you, I find it very sexy now". With the way that we were both just talking so easily, it just sort of came out of my mouth when I said "I told you the other day that it turned me on" and she smiled at me and kissed me.

The night-stand drawer was open and she saw me looking towards it as we sat and knelt and moved around the bed. She looked really sexy with a loose silky top on and loose "tap pants" (that's what she says they are) that let me peek up the leg just a bit! When I looked back to her she asked "are you still horny thinking about it?" I nodded my head and said that I was sure I was going to have reservations right up to the end but I held her hand and I told her that I thought I was ready to give her the experience she wants and to feel what I want at the same time. She said that she likened it to our decision, or any other couple's decision to be with another guy in the first place and she promised that, as she cupped my cock and felt it rising to the occasion, she said "even though he won't be going in me any more, it doesn't mean I don't still love it". And she looked at me and said that she had really begun to enjoy being with me when I masturbate and she said that she is thinking of things to make that even better for me.

I must say the freedom of having the house to ourselves was very liberating and I told her that I wanted to feel very animated and she giggled that "you can chase me around if you want and you can have me when you catch me" and with that she rolled away from me on the bed to the other side and a moment later she was out the door. I did run after her, my hard-on making my boxers quite tight. I didn't find her in the kitchen or living room but did find her in the den and for a moment there was an incredibly passionate moment as I kissed her and removed her bra (well, slid down the straps) and held her firmly against my bare chest. She was breathing heavily and I pushed her back against the wall and I ground myself against her.

She let me slid the bottoms off and she stood there with just her bra around her waist as I ran my fingers down between her legs and I felt her most tender place. And yes, in that moment, I truly had second thoughts about what we were doing.

But I also just have to share that as I felt her and as she spread her legs slightly for me by moving her feet apart - as we kissed for just a moment a million thoughts went through my head. I could feel her lips separate and I followed them down - her moaning the whole time - until I felt the wetness start. My cock was rock hard sticking out of my boxers right then but what turned me on most, honestly - am I a cuck or what - but the thought in my head that turned me on at that moment most was thinking that it was Paul's cum I was feeling in her!

She was quite open and I did run my finger around her swollen vaginal opening and she looked at me in the eye and said "we should go upstairs" and I also knew something else at that moment. Had I pushed her onto the couch, I could have had her bare without a bit of resistance. But in the perhaps 10 seconds it took for me to follow her up the stairs with a sexy peek of her pussy as she took each step - no - in that time following her to our bedroom - I also came to the decision that I would abide by what I knew we both wanted.

It was quite intense - even moreso than I'd expected - of course her comment to me about "covering up" had continued to keep my cock at full-mast. As I reached for the condoms and tore one off from the other two I looked at her but I didn't need to tell her how turned on I was as the sight of my bloated cock was an obvious sign.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12, Wannabe93066 and 2 others
Very descriptive and a great update Steve. I suspect there will be a little more to follow and I for one shall be mentally sharing your journey as the end game approaches.

Great update. That must have been lots of fun.

It might be good to get a picture of the wet spot on Sue's panties the next time she comes back from seeing Paul. You often comment how exciting it is to see. A picture might be the only way to see it for awhile as she cuts off your contact.

Knk069 said:
Great update. That must have been lots of fun.

It might be good to get a picture of the wet spot on Sue's panties the next time she comes back from seeing Paul. You often comment how exciting it is to see. A picture might be the only way to see it for awhile as she cuts off your contact.
Knk, I understood Sue isn't planning to cut of Steve from seeing her in underware or even naked. She wants to make it as enjoyable as possible for him without touching her vagina.

How about a memory at his last cumshot produced by penetrative sex, by saving the filled last condom in the freezer? Very cold but hot!
I

I'll see what I can do picture-wise, it is rarely what I think about in the heat of the moment.

Dutch, I can't say that I/we will be saving the last condom this weekend, it does sound kind of erotic but then I'd also worry about someone else coming across it in the freezer (LOL).

I am in quite a good mood today despite all that is going on. She is correct when she says that I feel calmer and less anxious, even I can feel it. Despite what we are doing and what is coming, I feel strangely calm and I guess, if you had to have a word, accepting.

I will be honest and say that I did have thoughts of possibly having her bare one last time, but after what she said about it related to my being her beta partner, I know that's not likely. I have also given a lot of thought to what she asked me about whether it felt better each time and in a way she is correct. I don't know that it so much feels better, but she was spot on when she said that it was something that did become more arousing to me more because I know that it truly is what I want and that it does seem to make it feel more fulfilling. I can't explain it but can only say that it didn't upset me to find that out. She is also correct that each time I/we/she denies me to cum in her and I use a condom, that knowing that Paul will have her bare and cum in her again and again before I will is something that just intoxicates me and even just typing this has me hard yet again. It scares me a bit when I almost even feel it's maybe the right thing to do if I do feel this way, to give that up with her for real.

And that is perhaps the most interesting feelings I am having right now. I know and fully believe her that we will have our "date" in October where we will reconnect, but I have to say that adhering to her wishes about making it feel as real as it can be is amazing. Every time I see her, even in just panties much less naked, it give me the most amazing feeling to think about not having her and only getting to look or touch if she wants it. Reading Dutch's post got me wicked horny from how plainly he said it - "...without touching her vagina.". I think for me that is perhaps the most erotic part of this and I guess, what I truly need to feel - that it, the most intimate and personal part of her body, will be for another man and not me. I still can't put it into words how horny that makes me feel and how almost eager I am to feel it and experience it.

It is weird but a part of me also feels guilty. In my own head and through our own individual actions, I really feel she is becoming, to me, symbolically, that ********** from back in college who did it with all the frat-guys but I didn't take my turn with her. Still, she is clearly wanting this for her own reasons, I am sure she is not looking at herself that way, but it is amazing to sort of feel like it is almost happening.

Reactions: dutch12, Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Steve - Good to read you remarks about how you feel, along with the self reflections that you are having as you prepare for that next chapter within the relationship.

I guess right about now Steve, you are finding out any last details from Sue while she teases you before this weekend. It would be like her to throw something into the pot, I wonder what.. Hope you enjoy tonight anyway..

I wasn't surprised when she was really looking forward to last night and being with me. So, we started out once again talking before getting started sexually. She said there were several things she wanted to talk with me about and that after everything we've now opened up about, that she says she felt good about being able to feel she can share with me much more easily.

Of course she asked me how I was feeling and whether it was still exciting for me and that she hoped it was getting more as we got closer. I told her it was and that as long as I kept thoughts about "being a man" sort of pushed back from being what I focused on, that I thought it was going to be okay and that (as others said here) I wanted to experience things vicariously through her. I told her that I still wasn't sure I could really contemplate and work out everything in my head that I was feeling about giving up sex with her and that I was sure I was going to have second thoughts. But I held her hand and I looked at her and I told her honestly, that it turned me on to "give up sex with you". She smiled and asked me how I was feeling about the weekend and I told her the truth, that I was very eager to make this something we would both enjoy and remember. She blushed at that and told me it was something she'd come to think is beautiful that we can share it together and she told me again how she understood how I must really love her to try this out. It was my turn to blush and I told her again what I'd already said, that I wanted to make "our last time" be something very special for both of us.

She asked me what I had in mind other than what we'd talked about - some wine, some candles, sexy music and both of us enjoying it for as long and as deeply as we could. I told her that I had given it some thought and I wondered if I could do the honors and shave her pussy once more for me. She giggled and said "of course" and then she smiled and said "could I shave you? your cock would be beautiful baby". It only took me a few seconds to mumble out "I... I guess..." and as I said I told her "I suppose... that would be hot". But then a moment after that I said that I wasn't sure and didn't want to feel any more self-conscious around Paul than I was already likely to. She smiled and said "okay, maybe after you do me you'll let me do you?" and she giggled and asked me what else I had wanted. I told her that I wanted to perform oral sex on her until she orgasmed before we would have sex together. She giggled again and said "of course baby". And the last thing I shared with her was that I wanted her to put the rubber on me the last time. She turned to me and kissed me and said that she would love to.

We began kissing and rubbing against each other and she'd moved my hand onto my cock through my pants when she began to talk to me. She again talked about wanting it to seem "for real" after this coming weekend. But this time she explained more to me. She asked me if I remembered the first time we had sex together. I told her I did and she smiled and said "I remember, I remember being surprised at how crazy it was, and how good it was". She even said that she loved the other memories of how horny she was back then. It was my turn to smile. As she smiled she turned and said that it being new between us was an important part of how horny she was and I agreed. She said that was something that she was "way past" with Paul so she looked at me and said that she needs me to play as if it's for real so that she can get herself mentally where she needs and wants to be to let herself go with Paul and experience being that late-teen/early-20's sexpot again.

Strangely, it actually made some sense to me.

She also continued as I started to stroke my cock. She told me that she liked knowing that what she was doing was turning me on and she looked at me and said that she wanted to see me horny for her and to know the effect she was going to be having on me and she wanted to be sure that she would "know" that I wanted her to be Pauls. I told her that I was sure I would "make do" as best as I could while not assuming or pushing for anything with her, as if she were more a best-friend. She giggled and said that she still wanted to "...see your hard cock..." and added that she liked when she could feel it in bed when we'd spoon up but to absolutely know that she didn't need to feel she had to help relieve me. She added that it'd be like she was sharing everything with a good friend who would "you know, get excited about it all with me". It made me incredibly horny to hear her saying how she wanted to talk and share with me and I told her that I'd like that.

I was now fully hard talking about how she wanted things to be. Despite what she was saying being somewhat cold, at the same time it was arousing to hear what she wanted and equally arousing that I thought surely that I could do that (and more!). She turned to me and asked me "you still do it a lot, right honey?.... you know I want you to" and after a second, I nodded slowly yes to her. She said something like "I know these past few weeks you wanted to wait to be with me..." and she giggled "... I can sure tell from how full the rubber is when we're done sometimes baby". But she looked at me and said "you do it other times, right?" and I knew she wanted to hear that I was horny about her and I told her so, that I had to just think about her sometimes and I'd be ready to pop! She giggled and then said "so I wanted to ask...." as I am now stroking away at full mast. She says something like "I don't see much, you know, 'residue'?" and I looked at her as I stroked slowly and she said "I never see anything messy you clean up with" and she smiled at me and asked me "... babe?.... do you sometimes lick it up?"

At about that point, I was pretty well on the way and when I nodded "yes" and said, a little embarassed, "uh huh". She moaned herself and said "oh god honey, that is so hot... I love knowing that sort of stuff about you...". I was horny and now openly stroking my cock while she watched. She whispered "baby, that's so hot, I love thinking about you cumming like that while you think about me". I moaned back and I just have to say that it really felt good telling her that (I should probably also add that she's told me she's "tasted myself" many times so while it's a bit revealing, it's also not something so dramatic). As I stroked my cock she whispered "it's hot that you like licking it up baby" and she hissed at me at how big and hard my cock looked and a moment later she added "I can't wait to see you cum baby".

I was lost in thought and pretty far along by this point and I told her honestly that it turned me on that "this might be all we share in the future" and she turned to me and looked at me and said "I love sharing this with you" and as she turned to look back at my cock she said "let me see all that thick cum baby...".

I had a million thoughts in my head - some scary but most were totally erotic - the mental image of Paul climbing off of her after they'd just had sex and of her lying there - yes, like that image from that frat-party - with the look of bliss on her face and her pussy wet and open - that was all I needed. I saw her eagerly watching me and breathing slow and heavy and I so got into the moment - I could feel my orgasm approaching and knowing she was eagerly watching was so hot.

I really got into it and I think it was more and more intense for me as we get closer to the weekend. I can't event try to recall all of the thoughts other than knowing I was on the edge. When I heard her softly moan and noticed she was rubbing her legs together almost unconsciously it just set me off. I loved cumming for her - I stroked out at least 5 or 6 huge spurts of cum before she put her hand on mine and gently stroked and milked out the last of my cum. I felt the most erotic thrill as without a second thought, she reached down and I felt her thumb from way down run all the way to the tip of my cock and I heard her moan again as I felt her thumb wipe off the head of my cock.

I opened my eyes just as she brought her thumb up to my lips. The last drips of cum she'd pulled out of me were thick and sticking to her thumb as I sucked it into my mouth. She looked at me as she pulled it back out and then she leaned in and kissed me. I lay back with my head on the pillow. I have to say that this moment right then is one I remember most because of the incredible look on her face as she played with my cum all over my stomach. She turned to me and said "this still turns me on so much baby, I love your cum and I love watching you". And with a smile, she brought another finger-full of it to my lips.

We talked for a little bit afterwards and she kissed me and hugged me and said that she didn't want to change what we were doing (referring to what we'd just done) and she said to me "I love sharing this with you" and after another kiss she said "I hope this will be okay for us for a while". I hugged her back and said "I'm sure we'll find our way baby".

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Knk069, Windjammer78 and 3 others
wow......your postings never fail to get progressively hotter.....you both seem equally determined and enthusiastic to see this through and I think frankly that it has to happen for you both to know the experience.......great ideas for the 'ceremony'.......best of luck this weekend and I look forward to your postings next week.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Knk069 and dutch12
Work was all but a graveyard this morning and to be honest, my mind was elsewhere so I left early to come home (we were closing early anyway because of the holiday weekend). Sue is due home early this afternoon and then our weekend will begin.

I still have so many thoughts and feelings in my head. I received a few PM's and emails asking me how I was feeling and what I was thinking. I don't know how many people are interested in all of this but it's bursting out of my head right now.

I know it sounds crazy but I am incredibly excited about this weekend. I know it will be a loss for me in some ways but I think (hope) that feeling will pass. At the same time, I so want to see her truly let herself go with Paul (as if she's holding back now?) and to share the fun with her. Even now when I look at her when we're getting ready for bed or I see her in the shower, I can't explain it any other way than to say it really and truly excites me that her pussy will only be for him to use.

It even sounds crazy to me that I should want this, but as I am coming to terms with my own deepest desires, she is right there with me. As I said long ago, is what she's doing in response to what seems to turn me on? Is it merely coincidence? Or, is it love between us that lets us feel comfortable with changing things like this. I know that while I have sometimes had second thoughts or even regrets in the past about what we've done, the thing that so seems to turn me on is for her to do something with Paul or to give him something (or any of her lovers) that she doesn't give or share with me. I just don't think, until I became comfortable as a beta, that I truly understood what turned me on the most. Sure it was the reconnection and reclaiming of her after she'd been with another man, but honestly, in looking back at it, my greatest arousal wasn't the time and act of having her afterwards, no, when I look back and read about some of the earliest things that we'd done together - what strikes me is how I know that I felt this feeling of relief and satisfaction and deep arousal from what we'd done before. Like when she began to deny me sex before she'd go see Don or anyone else - it was her saying no to me at that moment that I now know was the deeper turn on. Sure seeing and sharing her used pussy afterwards was always amazing - but the feelings that I seem to be most aware of are the feelings of knowing she is giving Paul something that I don't get. And what's really insane is that I actually agree with her - that as a beta, I really shouldn't be cumming in her and honestly, she's not wrong when she has said to me that I do want her to do this - to fully deny me sex with her. I honestly don't understand it other than the incredible feeling I get seeing her naked or barely clothed and knowing that soon - she will share her most intimate moments only with him and then she'll share that experience with me. I do know what she means too - for me it's the opposite of her desire for me to not have sex with her - for me, it's almost strange to think about being turned on knowing I can no longer have sex with her.

As I said, for me the most trying moments will be the intense pleasure I know we are going to have and share two last times. Knowing that the feeling of deep orgasm inside her will not be something I'll share with her for an indefinite period has me so aroused I can't explain it. Even now when I look at her I have begun to force myself to think of her as being sexually his and the crazy part is that I like it. Call me crazy.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
You're crazy.

But.

You are you.

Have a great weekend. I know you won't take pictures but take mental ones. The mind soon forgets.

Steve,
This Friday I visited your thread several times to look for any responses from your known friends. I had started up to write some toughts to you. Well, you did too and just before I could do.
I think that a few years ago when Don was demanding exclusive sexual access to Sue you where not ready for that. At the time you where an alpha and Don was too. Sue was in between. So you and Sue broke the connection with Don.
This time it is different. You are no longer the alpha, neither is Paul. Sue is. And that's in my opinion the breaking point for you to embrace Sue's desire to be sexual exclusive Paul's and to fulfill your own phantasy/wish to experience all the feelings that this new episode in your over 30 years of good marriage will give you.

That "last" time on Monday when Sue puts the condom on your hard and probably precum dripping penis you won't ever forget. Than entering her vagina carefull and slow to obstruct the risk of a premature orgasm. Looking at her, feeling her reactions will make you wild and want to go faster and come in her. But thinking of the consequence you will try to restrain your last orgasm in your wife. Sue will have again her super orgasm first and after that you won't be able to restrain anymore and go for it. That will be certainly the best orgasm of your life!

You are ready for "a new episode", you are a true beta now!

Wish you and Sue the best sex-weekend of your life!

Question. Will the Paul-nights start next week?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Knk069
I know nothing has started yet with the denial, but have you noticed that once you cum the remorsal feeling come to the surface? I believe this is one of the main reasons a lot of cuckoldresses limit their beta's wanking. When things start getting harder for you, you may want to consider not jerking off while she is being sexual with Paul. Maybe the one night a week routine would better suit you so you can have your time with Sue and not feel depressed

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Status
Not open for further replies.