New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's gone out shopping now so I have a few moments. Last night when we went up to the bedroom to go to bed I noticed that the 2 condoms had now moved out of the drawer to being now on top of the night-stand on her side of the bed. And this morning she made quite the to-do in the bathroom while she was showering and afterwards. It started with the door being open just a bit as she went to sit on the toilet to pee and when she saw me in the bedroom looking in she got up and flung the door shut and said something like "that's not something I share with you". She opened the door when she was done and had flushed the toilet but she didn't say anything else to me other than smiling at me as I watched her undress and get in the shower. She took her time undressing including standing at the sink for a few moments while she looked at something on her face in the mirror - the whole time her body was fully visible to me.

I know it's crazy but that thought in my head was how erotic it is going to be when I know that she will only be with him and that looking at her like this may be all I have with her sexually for a while. I can't explain how aroused it made me feel at that moment.

Anyway she washed up in the shower but didn't shave her pussy and when she came out she looked at me and said that she liked my idea for me to do that for her on Monday "as part of your last time". She said it as it if she was talking about the weather, calmly as if it were nothing.

I still have a million thoughts in my head but I am finding myself focused on not just tonight, but also on Monday. I really do understand her desire for this to "seem like it's for real" and even I am finding myself strangely aroused and turned on by the thought of knowing that Monday will be my last time being intimate with her for likely a long time. I want to experience that moment when I know it is done.

Dutch - Sue has been pretty clear with me that she wants to start things up with Paul slowly. First resuming a regular schedule of 2 times a week and then she wants him to also be coming to our house on a regular basis. She said she wants to do this the right way so that she gets what she wants out of it and she's now shared that she may want to continue and do this into the winter and into ski-season and she asked me casually last night if we can work it out for the 3 of us. I asked her if it was going to be like last year and she giggled and said "yeah, but I think you will be a lot happier now that I know what you need".

It seems that us returning to an empty nest at home here has kicked her desires up a notch.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and Knk069
This is to awesome!!!

Fasten your seat belt. It is going to be a wild ride!

Enjoy!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Well it's 5:30pm here and I can't explain how I feel knowing the evening is approaching.
A part of me wants to call the whole thing off, but my god, my cock is positively drooling right now thinking about feeling her later tonight and enjoying every moment of it intensely. I can't explain it but I really do want to go through with it. I can't explain how I want to feel her hand around my cock on Monday night as it begins to shrink inside her after we share our last moment. I so want to feel her hold the condom in place. In my mind I know that I want to be looking at her as I cum in her and I hope she feels the same. I am like on the edge of my seat thinking about looking into each other's eyes as we take this next step together. I wish I could understand it all, but knowing she wants this same sort of experience between us is making it very exciting.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and dutch12
far2easy said:
When things start getting harder for you, you may want to consider not jerking off while she is being sexual with Paul. Maybe the one night a week routine would better suit you so you can have your time with Sue and not feel depressed
Far, I guess you like to tease Steve with your proposal. In a few weeks Sue is sexual with Paul at least 4/7 days/nights a week. Only jerking off the one night a week in presence of Sue will give this healty man blue balls and a headache. He needs his relaxation too. So I would say Steve enjoy yourself while watching the movie in your head about what they are doing at that moment.

I'm sure that Sue will try hard on Monday to make it special Steve but don't forget her perspective here. While you are struggling to make the connection memorable and long lasting, special because you want it to last a while, Sue is starting at that moment to get her head into switching the connection off. Your post coitus linger may well thus have a mixture of sub currents running through it and Tuesday morning will certainly have you looking for that last bit of affection and Sue turning it off. Enjoy it all - but get ready for the bounce.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
If I have read everything correctly, after Monday, Sue does not want to hear or see Steve's desire towards her sexually. Am I correct on this? If that is the case, then I think Steve should be whipping his pud like a frustrated teenager. It will help him keep his sexual urges around Sue under control. Sue may give him enough details when she shares with him on Wednesday nights to fill his spank bank for the week.

I would echo Peak's comments in regards to Sue wanting to make Monday really special. I feel she will do everything she can to make it over the top for you both. Not knowing Sue personally, I can't really predict with any accuracy how Tuesday morning will be. Yet, from what Steve has posted over the weeks, Sue is ready for this to begin. She has been firm at times as to what she wants to feel and the behavior she expects from Steve. With that much known, Steve may open his eyes Tuesday morning to Sue already in complete sexual separation mode. I think there will still be plenty of affection shown from Sue. If there wasn't, that would be a concern.

Steve, I hope that after you shave Sue you let her shave you. Having your wife shave you is a visual symbol of your cuckolded beta status. For a lot of us HW/cuck couples, cucks are kept bald to separate us from the Alpha/Studs. I’m sure that’s why Sue wants to shave you, to mark you as her beta cuck and you should let her!!!

Reactions: stexris
I'm not exactly sure how I feel right now. A part of me is exhilirated and excited and another part of me feels almost sorry and a bit forlorn. I don't think she knows it but after we'd made love last night - and yes, it was truly making love together, we lay in bed and I could feel her falling off to sleep and I just lay there and I started to feel that I may be into something that I'm maybe not ready for. Even now, the feeling of being with her and sharing something so intense and close is something that is haunting me a bit.

I know she's had sex with him a lot and all that, but last night, maybe it's knowing what is coming, but last night I was very acutely aware of just how she feels and how beautiful she is and how amazing her body and her pussy feels. As Peak and other said, I did want it to last forever, the warmth inside her as I could feel her body tremble and spasm - and oh my god yes - I could feel her pussy simply gush at times as she'd orgasm in this position or that. I knew that i could feel all of her and yet know that I am not and even in knowing last night was perhaps one of the last times that I may truly feel her so into it with me, I will say that I absolutely know that I didn't want to cum in her and that I was glad I had a condom on.

She is off shopping right now so I can share how I'm feeling. I don't know how many people are reading this but the feeling I had last night with her was something that I think she may have been right about, that in some ways, the longer we have gone with using condoms together, the more intense it has become. The feeling I had last night upon becoming aware of it as we were having sex became clearer to me. I came to realize that I have already come to love no longer cumming inside her and that is something I have already given to Paul.

What I find myself feeling now is whether perhaps I would have enjoyed being more aware of my underlying beta desires longer ago. Others mentioned Don and yes, it was too early for that, but now, it scares AND excites me that I think I would enjoy it if she were to find a true bull or a more dominant kind of guy. A part of me feels that it would be far easier on me to relate to him that way and to find it easier to be with him/them. I have been thinking that perhaps I should be the one to explain what we are doing with Paul and just get it out in the open. I don't think he'll ever be the kind of guy to throw it in my face or to make me feel belittled by it, but at the same time, he doesn't have that dom/aggressive character so I'm also hesitant because it may make him feel more awkward or less comfortable around me.

Sue is very much enjoying that we are able to talk more openly now and I think it's good for her in that I already find myself listening and enjoying talking with her and that I am trying to separate my being aroused by what she's telling me. When we lay in bed last night she reassured me that "it's different when I'm with Paul afterwards". I asked her what she meant and she told me that while she does feel very intimate and close with him and she made no bones about telling me that she loved the feeling of being naked with him as they lay together after they've had sex, but she turned to me and told me that "I never feel the way I do with you honey... I love you.... And while I do love sex with him, I don't love him." and she proceeded to pull my arm around her as she snuggled back against me.

So yes, after some wine together and sitting out on the back deck watching the sunset, we came inside and for a short while it actually felt like old-times between us. She let me seduce her and I let myself take a bit more of the lead. Oh she teased me - every time I uncovered a part of her body and I proceeded to lick and caress it she would tell me "soon you won't be doing that" and when I got to her breasts and gently sucked and bit at her nipples she moaned about how "they'll soon be off-limits". But she was surely teasing me last night because she eagerly gobbled my hard cock into her mouth and sucked me till I was rock hard as I probed and explored her body. She lay on the bed as I knelt against it next to her and as she sucked my cock I spread her legs and played with her pussy.

I licked my fingers and I wet the outsides of her outer labia and as i rubbed up towards the top she'd moan louder around my cock. and as I'd run the same wet fingers downwards, when I'd reach the bottom, her vagina was already opened and already visibly wet- my finger just probed the sticky wet opening and this time I ran one upwards between her lips and up to her still buried clit where I gently rubbed around the outside and underside first until she pulled my cock out of her mouth and moaned "oh god Steve, what are you doing to me". As she pulled my cock back into her mouth I pushed my middle finger further into her wetness and she stopped sucking and let out a loud grunt with my cock still sitting in her mouth and she bucked her pussy upwards driving more of my finger into her. She grunted even more and after just a few more of her own thrusts onto my finger she pulled my cock out of her mouth and moaned "are you having fun". I told her honestly that it turned me on that Paul has played with her pussy like this and she hissed back "oh god yes".

It wasn't long before she pulled my cock out of her mouth for the last time and looked up at me and said "I think it's ready" and she giggled and said "I've been tasting you (precum) for a while now" and she gently held my balls and said "are you ready honey?". when I nodded yes she got up onto her elbows with me still kneeling against the edge of the bed and she tore off one of the condoms, opened it and then handed it to me and she just said "before it goes in me". My god I was so horny at that moment and just how she said it was so incredibly erotic.

As I started to rub the tip against her wet opening and then up to her clit, spreading her lips fully apart she was alternating from looking at my face to looking at my cock playing with her. She looked up at me and asked me "are you okay?" and I smiled at her and said "oh yeah baby" and in response she just said "make it really good baby". I started to slowly enter her and it felt just heavenly feeling her wet lips spread out around my hard cock and envelope it.

It's a crazy thing to know - but as I was pushing into her, I felt so incredibly aroused thinking about Paul enjoying this very same moment, sans condom. It seems almost an unconscious thing but she pulled her knees back and I slid right in almost all the way. She let out this intense low guttural moan as I pushed in - she put her arms up almost to stop me but just made me move slower, that's all.

I won't try to describe all of what we did. I pulled out of her at one point and she knelt at the edge of the bed, her face down into a pillow and with both of her hands she reached back and pulled herself open for me. She looked both beautiful and slutty all at once, but seeing her vagina open like that was like an on-switch for me and I suddenly felt the almost intense need to push myself into her deeply, condom or not.

At another time she lay on her back on the bed beneath me and again, spread her legs and again, hid nothing from view. This time as I rubbed the swollen tip of my cock into her wetness, she hissed at me about "Paul likes it when I lie like this for him too". And I will say that from that point forward, her teasing did become a bit more pointed, but I also suspect it was her desire to speed me along and truly not have me take all night long before I'd have my moment of pleasure, but to also minimize the amount of time I focused on her pleasure. At points I felt she pushed me along, encouraging me to take her legs back around my arms perhaps a bit sooner than I was ready for. But nonetheless - after the build up, her wishes became my desire.

I told her I wanted to enjoy being inside her and she smiled and giggled and said "Okay baby, I'll stay wet for you" and she proceeded to rub her clit in time with my thrusts. I am sure she felt my cock get harder and she giggled "oh god, you're just like him, he likes to watch me like this too". Her finger rubbing made all the difference, just a few moments later I felt her pussy open up and begin to squelch and squish as I kept up my pace. I know that my mind was consumed with thoughts of Paul getting to enjoy this as I came a few minutes later. The moment I started to cum she let out a shriek and a second later, her pussy suddenly started almost squirting and she told me "oh god, I can feel you". We both came together for a while there - I could feel each thick spurt as my whole body would tense with each, and at the same time, she was flailing and thrashing back and forth beneath me as she moaned. When I finally felt drained I was incredibly aware of just how wet and open her pussy felt beneath me.

We lay together afterwards and she hugged me and again told me not only that she loved me but again said thank you to me for everything.

So - it feels kind of eerie right now sitting here in the quiet. I've looked at the one condom still on her night-stand now several times and yes - I am most definitely going to miss the physical feeling with her - but at the same time, call me a beta and a cuckold or whatever, but the feeling I have right now is that whatever feelings of misgivings I have, that I'll put them on the side for the time being and try to focus on the positive.

For Pnis - I've considered letting her shave me. I know that it would however, make me feel self-conscious around Paul so it is not likely to happen. However, seeing her kneel in front of me last night is how I'll need her to be tomorrow if I'm going to shave her so we'll see.

I"m still all over the place but I keep coming back to simply wanting to feel and experience what it's like when she "becomes his". Even now after the awesome sex last night (and I do mean amazing), I am getting hard once again thinking about it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78, Enigma632 and 1 other person
A new thought?

So - she is on her way home now from the mall - says it's too nice out to be shopping any longer.

But while she was out and after I posted my last update just an hour ago - I went in to get washed up and I took a shower.
I had some new thoughts while I was in there and just had to put them to words while they're still in my head.

First - for Pnis. Standing in the shower I was very self-aware. The thought that my cock may never be inside her again (getting myself into her desires) was strangely arousing to me as I've long said. In the shower I pulled back most of my pubes and I came to the thought that if she really wants my cock bare, then she can do it and have it as she wants.

I thought about that for the rest of my shower and how I'd feel truly giving myself over to her like that. I decided it felt good and that it was probably the best thing to get my mind around how to best get used to what we're going to be doing. But it was just 15 minutes ago as I stood there drying myself off that I gave my cock a few strokes and I somehow came to the thought that I"m being very selfish. Of course it's thinking of me when I say that I"m going to miss the feeling of her sexually - but what I came to think was that I"m being selfish too. I think others commented on this, but this feeling has come to me now, that my "need" to get off inside her or to feel her like that is truly just my own need and I understand, not something she may need in the same way. And I guess, in that sense, I feel a little selfish by feeling I just have to have this with her because I need it physically.

I know this probably won't make any sense when I read it back to myself later on but for right now, I have this almost strange new viewpoint about all of this. Why shouldn't I encourage and be supportive of her? She's supported and done everything I"ve every wanted - from skiing to scuba diving to motorcycles to friends that she didn't always like, etc. The honest truth is that if she wanted something more with Paul she could have done it any time with or without my approval or agreement. It's not like he's never fucked her and it's not like we've not been moving in this direction for a long time now. I suddenly almost feel foolish for having put my physical need to cum in her above what she obviously feels she needs as a woman, a beautiful woman too, but as a woman who is facing maybe what is a mid-life crisis of her own.

So, as I said, she's always encouraged and supported me, now that I can see that I've been maybe looking at this selfishly, it's a very odd viewpoint to have. It DOES turn me on - what she wants to do - it DOES - so as she's long said, why am I fighting it? Is it just because I need to cum inside her? That seems very shallow now that I have this strange new introspective view on all of this.

I enjoy what we're doing - I enjoy now that Paul may be the only guy to cum in her again. I want that for us if its what she wants - yes - it turns me on hugely that I've given that up willingly and now, enjoyably. If she wants something more between her and Paul, then I seem to have this strange new attitude that says "okay - then lets just do it". I almost even think I could tell this to Paul now that I can see that some of how I've been behaving could appear to Sue to be selfish at times.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78, Knk069 and 1 other person
Steve,
The train is rolling. You mind is riding a rollercoaster these last days. I don't think you are selfish. Nature has planned it the way it happens physical with all mammals. Don't feel guilty of that. Only (strong) humans have the opportunity and mind power to change the direction. That last is just what you and Sue are doing. Is it selfish from Sue to want to re-live her student time? It could be a great help if Paul knew and understands, supports and enjoys his role in all sexual desires you and Sue have, even when these desires go in different directions. He should be proud that such a beautiful sexy woman has picked him to experience this open-end once-in-a-lifetime relationship. He should be proud that you entrust him the most precious woman in your life.

And yes, you should let Sue shave your pubes, cock and balls. (I do myself over 50 years, since I was a teen I hated hair overthere. Gillette Mach3, you won't be cut). It is not to demonstrate you're a beta or cuck. It just looks and feels awesome. B.t.w. you never told us if Paul pubes and cock are bare or trimmed.

Now I have to ask, does all I wrote make sense?

Reactions: Knk069
I think your thought process is very rational considering what you are embarking upon. Sue doesn't love you less, she loves you more than ever by fulfilling both of your desires. ait is great that you a giving her the gift of sexual freedom to achieve sexual satisfaction beyond what you can give her. And it is awesome that you are letting go of your needs to give her that. If you two share the sexual details I bet you get more out of this than cumming in her. And while I was trying to get Stb going, I still think it might help keep his mental high going by saving his session with Sue.

Steve,
I’m surprised you can express yourself as clearly as you did, given what is happening around you. I’m also glad that Saturday’s events went as well as they did. From the outside it would be easy to say that Sue’s extreme teasing of you during your last two sexual connections for some time is cruel but it is also clear that Sue continues to use such comments as a barometer of your continuing desire to continue and they are better seen in this light.

A couple of comments on your dilemmas. Firstly, I don’t think it is now your place to take the lead in suggesting anything to Paul. You struggle at times to accept fully what beta means. Wishing Paul was more alpha will not make him so, neither will you explaining anything to him. Sue is the Alpha. If she wants him to know anything she will decide it, and if she wants you to say anything she will ask you. She will already have said many small things in bed and elsewhere (like the ED thing) that you may not be aware of or fully aware of. You saying anything could put her in a difficult spot, why risk it. Secondly, on the issue of you shaving yourself (or Sue doing it to you), the issue of whether it expresses anything to Paul is in your head only. I mean, he is fucking your wife, I don’t think seeing your balls shaved or not is going to affect him. If you decide to do it and he even asks just say that you were both having a bit of fun this weekend and shaved each other. If you decide to keep it that way or Sue asks you to do it, just say that you like it now that you can feel it and leave it at that.

Finally, I would say that after you have made love to Sue, you are bound to feel that post orgasmic regret as you feel your balls drained, the obvious pleasure derived and not yet the balancing tension of the angst you will get next week. It won’t last and don’t confuse it on Tuesday with regret, especially when Sue seems cold towards you. That may be just her way of protecting herself, she may have some awkward feeling too and yet wish to seem decisive, appearing cold is an obvious defence mechanism. I suspect your biggest mental hurdle will come in early October when the peak has worn off your angst defence, your desire for Sue has reappeared and you know you have most of another month to wait for any real release. That is when you might misinterpret Sue’s ‘cold’ defence mechanism for the real thing and communication about your mutual real feelings will help.

Again, in the meantime, I really hope that Monday gives you both everything you want from it and that you both get through it well connected and satisfied. Real life starts on Tuesday!

Reactions: dutch12 and Knk069
Steve, you don't need to be saying anything to Paul. Worst case, it might drive him right out the door and leaving Sue without the lover she has spent so much time getting herself invested in. Best case, it could cause an issue of things being uncomfortable between the two of them if not all three of you. You have shown Paul and Sue you are fully capable of holding down the submissive role and that is where you should stay. My money is on believing that Paul is already very well informed on the specifics of things.

Steve, you are making way too big of a deal over pubic hair. Shaving it off is not a sign or symbol of anything. It simply means one chooses not to have hair there. It is, in fact, quite popular with the younger generation for hygiene reasons. My now adult sons both started shaving while playing high school athletics and the two a day football practices in the southern summer heat.

Lastly, Steve, I think you will be just fine giving Sue up sexually. As is evidenced many times by your posts, the biggest element in your satisfaction in all this will still exist, and that is Sue will still be getting plenty of sex. More and more as time has gone on, I have noticed you seem to concentrate more on how Paul is enjoying Sue, what he does to her, the things you know he must be feeling while with her. Even when having sex with her yourself, you mostly mention feeling extra excited when thinking about Paul having her this way and that. It is good that your enjoyment of this is not one dimensional. You have many other areas to focus on rather than dwelling on what you will not be having. So rest easy in the knowledge that Sue will be getting very satisfied sexually, Paul will be experiencing her body in every way you used to and maybe even a few you haven't, and you are giving her the chance to re-live a time in her younger life that very few men would be willing to give their wife.

Last edited:
Steve,
I know you only had two condoms going into this weekend but, why in what will probably be your greatest sexual weekend of the year, the last time that your wife truly has sex with you, maybe even wants to, why did you not mutually want to have sex on Sunday as well. And don't try to say you couldn't get it up three days in a row. Just once, I think you might have tried...

Am I the only one waiting for the big update? LOL

Reactions: dutch12
I am looking forward to reading all about your night. I'm sure it was intense.
I doubt that I am the only one of your followers that thought of you last night as they came in there wife and wondered how it would be if they were in your situation.

Reactions: dutch12
Steve - It it good that you and Sue are able to share so openly especially at this point. You have come a long way over the years and it has been enlightening to read how your weekend has played out so far. Your level of detailed sharing has been good to read and I have a feeling that it has been even better for you to be able to share your feelings with the group.

Steve,
Understood about the build up to Monday. I'm glad it appeared to have gone well and I'm interested in how Sue left it with you last night and today. I can also see how you won't know which way is up for a few days either, although if Sue sticks to your usual Wednesday schedule I suspect it will now feel a little strange, especially the first time. Sexy but not sexual. It's difficult to pull off (pun intended).

SoonToBe said:
Dutch - I think Peak and Squirmy understood that my request was more to delay the time when they will spend 2 nights at our house than to say no to it forever. Its just that I think that it's going to be too much for me to see and hear and know about them having sex while I know that I am not. To be honest, I think it'll be okay after a few weeks, when the initial shock of no longer fucking her has sunk in. I am also aware that it's likely that if she's looking at 2 mid-week nights with him, that it will likely include Wednesday nights - so in that case - I'll be surely jerking off alone! But the other part of that is your last sentence in A which isn't correct - when we've talked Sue had already said she was not going to be looking for 3 nights in a row. No matter what there was going to be at least 1 night she would be home alone with me between when she is seeing Paul.

Peak, Steve wrote some time ago that the regular Wednesdays probably will be moved to another day when things progress as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.