• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, it's January 2nd now and I've been trying to find some time to at least post some updates here if anyone is interested in reading them.

We "renewed our vows" again just 2 nights back now after quite the discussion and conversation. We talked about so much stuff that I'm not totally sure where to start. I had re-read some of what I'd posted here and when we were finally alone on New Years Eve (early afternoon) - with the spirit of openness between us I casually asked her what she'd remembered about me from so long ago that she'd mentioned the other day to me. She smiled and I asked her "what?" and she said that she liked that I'd been the one to ask her and that we were just sitting around and not in the bedroom when I did.

We sat on the living room couch and she asked me how much I'd remembered about when we first started dating. I took a deep breath and talked to her like she said she wanted us to. I admit it felt a little weird but good at the same time. I told her that I remembered that the guys (Tom, Tom, Mike, Duane and Jim were the 5 I remembered) and I told her that I was pretty sure she'd slept with at least some of them if not all of them. She blushed and it was her turn to feel a little uncomfortable but she smiled and said "yes, you remembered that but you know, that was right after my divorce" and said that it was a crazy time. I told that I remembered it fine and that things were different back then and I reminded her about how easy sex was and giggled and said that I remembered our first time in the back-seat of her car.

We talked for a few minutes and she finally came back to "so you want to know what I remembered?" and when I nodded yes she smiled and told me that she remembered when we were first dating that somehow I never minded her going out with other guys. I told her that I remembered and I came out and said that I knew she was having sex with other guys. So she continued and said "yeah, but you were always so good about it, asking me about whether I'd had fun" and she continued and then said that what she really remembered is that somehow I found out she was going away overnight or for a weekend with another guy and she said "and you told me to have a good time and that you even gave me some restaurant recommendations". She said that it always surprised her how I never minded that at all at the beginning. She told me that after we'd been going out for a few weeks or maybe a month or so that sometimes we would get together after she'd been out with someone else the night before and she admitted that "sometimes I probably should have showered first" but that I never minded and that she'd always wondered if I knew anything.

She said that she remembered a few other things too. I told her that I'd remembered something too and I told her about that fashion-show she gave me on one of our earliest dates and how now when I think back to then and even now thinking about it, that it turns me on that she modeled all that lingerie for me and that I knew then and know now that she'd had sex with other guys wearing it all. Wow did she blush at that one but she smiled and said "I never thought that you'd think about it that way" and she admitted to me that looking back on it, that it was a bit of a kinky thing to have done.

As I said, this was really a pretty non-sexual conversation with just us sitting around talking but it was so erotic at the same time as I knew it was priming both of our heads for later on that night.

We talked a lot later on on New Years Eve. Sue asked me if I remembered last year and what we'd decided and what we'd done. We held hands as I told her that I hoped to keep my resolution for 2016 unlike the 4 or 5 times we slipped up over last summer. She kissed me passionately and told me she still has such fond memories of last year and how passionate and intense it was for us. She looked at me and asked me to say it to her. I admit I hesitated a moment but never had a second thought when I told her that I very much wanted to try to go for all of 2016 without cumming inside her.

For a moment - the look in her eyes and on her face was just beautiful. Almost as if I'd handed her a diamond ring or when I'd asked her to marry me. She pulled me tightly and kissed me passionately and then said in the most loving tender voice "that's the most beautiful thing you've ever said to me" and she continued to tell me that it meant so much to her that I wanted to keep things "special between us" as she's describing it and that "you really want this for me with Paul".

Of course there was a lot more - but I wanted to end this post right now by sharing that we had some of the most intense sex ever together 2 nights ago. I can't describe how intense it felt to be with her and despite the condom - how incredible it felt to be one with her that way. She held nothing back - and except for just a small amount of teasing - it was truly making love between us both. She climaxed several times including several intense times that left her breathing deep and covered with a sheen of sweet sweat. At another point she pulled her legs back for me and encouraged me to "take her" and "fuck me hard". She felt me let go with my own orgasm and it swept her over into what she says was one of the best orgasms she's had "with anyone" in a long time. She said it felt incredibly hot inside her pussy when I came and I admitted that it felt like lava being pumped out of me as the need to cum in her was just so intense at the end.

We lay together for a long time enjoying the post-fuck sensations of holding and kissing and touching each other. As I began to slip out of her she reached down and held the shaft of my cock and held the condom in place and she kissed me as she held it and she said "I like that you use these with me baby" and with that she lay back against the bed and watched as I pulled out of her. She hissed and cooed at how full the tip of the condom was and she even said as she slipped it off into her hand how hot my cum seemed to be and as she squeezed it between her thumb and index-finger she moaned at how much there seemed to be and she smiled and said "I love knowing you felt so good baby" and I told her the same was true for me.

Her pussy was a little messy and sloppy - we'd been fucking for a long time and I'd used some extra lubricant that even thought I would have loved to have gone down on her again (I didn't share that I'd done so before we fucked and could taste Paul still in her from the day before). I loved to watch her go wipe up in the bathroom again and then come back to me in bed.

Reactions: franklyhorny and leonm
Soujds like a sensual and meaningful time together. 2016 will be filled with some fun for sure! I hope she shares their sex with you this year, lets you tend to her and taste them, and a lot of listening and wondering and jerking off! Congrats!

Reactions: franklyhorny
Steve, great post. Wonderful conversation, reflection on the past and looking into the future. Truly does appear that you have beta/cuck tendencies even back when you and Sue were dating. Good to see that you and Sue each can be your truest-selves at this point within your relationship/marriage. It was good to hear that you and Sue are both on a good foundation for moving forward into 2016.

Steve
Sounds like you and Sue , had a great start to the new year.
keep us posted.

I would love to read more about what u talked about... If u have the time to write about it!! Lol

Wing, I can and will try to post that - perhaps not exact conversations as you seem to enjoy though.

So - our New Years Eve wasn't over just yet either. It was still before midnight so we put our robes on and went down to the den to watch TV and the people in NYC. We had our typical midnight kiss and toast of champagne. It was a really nice evening and when we got back into bed later about 1am, we were naked under the covers and we spooned up and snuggled together.

I couldn't help it and it surprised both of us when she felt my cock growing hard against her back. We both ignored it for a few moments but I had to tell her that I was still turned on and that I'd loved making love with her. She turned to me and we kissed and she told me how she loved hearing that and how she loved seeing and feeling my hard cock and she told me "sometimes I don't always believe you..." and as she held my cock in her hand she added something like "but when I feel you like this". And she proceeded to tell me how she loved really knowing that I was turned on like this. A moment later she told me "baby, I've got nothing left for you" and she told me her pussy was tired and as she said that she smiled and a second later she pulled the covers down and she sat up onto one elbow and she turned to me and said "can you really cum again already?" and I told her that sometimes I get really turned on by her. She said something like "but you just came a lot" and I just shrugged my shoulders and told her that sometimes I can still go again. She smiled as she looked up at my face and then asked "can I watch you?".

Well, her pussy may have been too tired for more fucking but her fingers certainly were busy while she watched me. It sort of surprised me how hard I was - yes, having just cum an hour or two earlier. It was one of those nights when, by then, it was effortless to talk. I told her that I was thinking of her body - yes, her pussy - and of seeing her and Paul - and yes - seeing it full of cum. She moaned back and even teased me a bit that "yeah, just not yours". Oh my god - it was how she said it that just totally got to me - and I told her this time. I groaned back "uhhhh - that is soooo hot". She teased me a bit more and at the same time encouraged me to "go for it - let me see you cum baby". And sure enough between what she was saying and what was in my head, a moment or two later with her moaning away on her own fingers, I told her I was about to cum. I was in my last few strokes and felt it just about to start when I felt her pull my hand off of my cock and she leaned over and took it into her mouth. I lasted maybe 2 more seconds once I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock. She held steady as I thrust up into her mouth and then I started to let go and cum. She moaned and I felt her suck a bit more and I could feel her hand holding/cradling my balls as she sucked up and down with each spurt.

My god I was totally spent a moment later when I felt my body just collapse and I felt her mouth slip off of my now quckly softening cock. I barely caught my breath before she moved up away from my cock and it took me just a second to realize what she was doing. I lay back against the pillow and I guided her to lie on top of my chest as we kissed - and she shared my cum with me. It tasted very tart and very sharp almost bitter - but feeling her tongue against mine and sharing my cum during what turned into a passionate kiss was just heavenly. By the end of the kiss we both had swallowed and we were kind of kissing each others mouth at the end to almost clean off any spare taste. We both laughed and hugged and she then reached down and felt my cock was shrunken back to it's flaccid state and she looked at me and said "that was fun baby". I pulled her close to me and kissed and we then re-settled into the spooning position and she even reached behind and tucked my now soft cock sort of between her legs/butt-cheeks as we lay there and she murmured "now that feels better, doesn't it baby?".

Reactions: leonm
SoonToBe said:
We "renewed our vows" again just 2 nights back now after quite the discussion and conversation.

I admit I hesitated a moment but never had a second thought when I told her that I very much wanted to try to go for all of 2016 without cumming inside her.

For a moment - the look in her eyes and on her face was just beautiful. Almost as if I'd handed her a diamond ring or when I'd asked her to marry me. She pulled me tightly and kissed me passionately and then said in the most loving tender voice "that's the most beautiful thing you've ever said to me" and she continued to tell me that it meant so much to her that I wanted to keep things "special between us" as she's describing it and that "you really want this for me with Paul".

We lay together for a long time enjoying the post-fuck sensations of holding and kissing and touching each other. As I began to slip out of her she reached down and held the shaft of my cock and held the condom in place and she kissed me as she held it and she said "I like that you use these with me baby" and with that she lay back against the bed and watched as I pulled out of her.

A year without cuming inside is a BIG COMMITMENT to make (and keep).

Last edited:
Steve,
I think your new year got off to a great start but I also think it could have been better. Sue made you wait before Christmas while she got in her fill of sessions with Paul because she wouldn’t be seeing him for a while. You were fine with this because it seemed you would be enjoying her exclusively after that. She had multiple sessions (3) with him on the 19th/20th and then you made love later that day once. Four for her in 24 hours. Sue then made you wait all the way to New Years Eve for your reward for this. In the meantime she couldn’t wait herself and took her chance the day before with Paul. It seems to me by then it was your turn but still. Sue then compounds the snub by then telling you after your great time on NYE that she was too tired and sore to go again. This is either untrue or it is because she had spent her energies with Paul the day before. I know you are going to say this all excited you anyway, but objectively it doesn’t look good for her simple respect for you.

Having said all that your evident pleasure at how New Years Eve unfolded once again showed the dichotomy of your statements on denial. On the one hand you say you get pleasure from being denied whilst knowing that Sue is well catered for with Paul. On the other your greatest joy is still clearly in making love with your own wife (with or without the condom). Your denial in 2015 has already gone beyond anything I would personally be comfortable with (I don’t recall you posting the 5-6 times you were bareback in the summer) but that is of no consequence beyond the simple fact that further denial in 2016 just takes my imagination further into what Spock might call the Neutral Zone. I can see from Tantric teachings that orgasm denial by edging will maintain the emotional chemical high in the body which is released by an orgasm of any kind. This is probably how you can desist from masturbating while watching or listening to Sue fucking Paul so often. Perhaps in your mind you are also achieving something similar by using condoms, equivalent to edging in that the high is being sustained but not released by simple orgasms. You are clearly balancing the feeling of that high being sustained against the transitory (but greater) pleasure of a bareback orgasm inside your wife. Whilst intellectually I can understand that, I’m afraid I am unable to feel that particular high so wouldn’t choose to go there. It does illustrate though yet again how big a part the mind has in all of these things. In reality very little of it is physical.

It has left me pondering as to the components of your orgasms and your apparent preferences. I’d like to break them down to try to understand each. I also thought it would make for a great game for you. More later.

Denial of Orgasm
In your sexually enhanced state, even normal workaday days could be regarded as denial days. Days when you will not achieve orgasm in spite of some stimulation. The stimulation can range quite severely though from simply catching a glimpse of Sue as she dresses in the morning, to her parading quite deliberately, through her openly displaying herself to you, maybe after she has returned from seeing Paul. Finally there are her sex days with you listening to or watching her interactions with Paul or maybe waiting at home while she is away. Perhaps the pinnacle would be the days when you could achieve penetration, maybe even bareback, but all the while through all of them knowing or choosing that day will not be an orgasm day.

Orgasm - Masturbation
Some time ago Sue encouraged you to masturbate whilst actually watching her with Paul. This seems now to have been her seeking evidence that you were enjoying it and perhaps her proving to Paul the same thing. With Paul’s comment and Sue’s latest preference now clear, your options are now down to three. Masturbating alone, masturbating with Sue present but not physically participating and masturbating with Sue touching, maybe to the extent of a hand job. I suspect you treat most of the first as a simple release, done at your speed with no other consideration. By your writing over the years, Sue’s overwhelming preference has been option two above. Watching you but not actively participating. With penetration now being even more limited I wonder if you will see or would like more of these sessions converted to option three with Sue taking a more active role in your manual orgasms?

Orgasm - Blowjob
It is curious that a marriage where you seem to give Sue so much freedom to achieve as many orgasms as she wants, by whatever means that she chooses, so rarely grants you an orgasm in this way. It is after all perhaps the purest gift she can give you in return for what you give her. I can never recall you ever actually requesting it either, even in your more dominant phases. It can’t be because you don’t enjoy it because the few times you documented it have been special and wonderful for you. Again, as Sue restricts your penetration further, she may see this as a reward more. Something she doesn’t enjoy doing as much as other things but something (as Bill Clinton pointed out) that falls short of full sexual relations, and maybe something that she doesn’t do with Paul.

Orgasm - Penetration
In spite of it getting rarer, it is clear that this is still your greatest pleasure in achieving orgasm. The moment of orgasm for both yourself and Sue is greater still without using a condom but I think I can see why you currently choose not to do so. Even so, memory fades so quickly. It may be that the high you sustain by continuing without being bareback starts to diminish in 2016 as you start to forget the feeling and start to lose the edge. This may explain why Sue chose to give you the coupons. You may find you need to ‘restart’ the denial high to sustain it at the level that keeps you excited by it and not overwhelmed by frustration.

Dice Game?
After all that you have done for us, let this be my new year’s gift to you. It may lack spontaneity but all of the above could be encompassed in a great dice game. Every day she is not seeing Paul, Sue could give you the choice of either using the dice or a simple orgasm alone by your own hand. You throw the first dice. 1-3 (or maybe 1-4) gets you Denial. If you get that, you get another throw. Each number now has the level of tease you must endure before you get to sleep that night. Use the examples above or work up some new ones. Maybe you get a 4-6. That gets you an orgasm and another throw. 1-5 could be the masturbation above. 1-2 No involvement, 3-4 inactive involvement, 5-6 active involvement. 6 would also get you the option to risk it all and throw again. Now it gets tough. 1-2 gets you Denial again, back to the above. 3-4 gets you Masturbation. 5 gets you Penetration with a condom. 6 gets you choices again. Penetration or maybe a blowjob. Or the chance to throw one last time. All or nothing. 1-3 gets Denial with maximum tease. 4-6 gets you Penetration without condom. But the chances of getting there are one in 144. At five times a week (say) that is just about twice every year, if you played the dice every time.

More than half the time you would get nothing. Of course you would still have your coupons, and Sue could still suspend the game (or maybe adjust the odds) at any time and do what she wants with you. She is the boss after all. She might even get Paul to throw the dice for you some times.

Happy New Year.....

Happy New Year Steve. Thanks for the updates. It sounds like a wonderful time of reconnection and rededication to your cuckold desires. Congratulations and thank you for taking your readers along for the ride. I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for you. I know it will be for Sue and Paul. ;)

Well, she surprised me last night. She'd gone up before me and when I came into the bedroom I noticed the lights were dimmed and she was lying halfway under the covers looking very sexy. As I lay on the bed next to her she pulled me to her and kissed me and when I pulled back she smiled and handed me a condom and asked me "do you want to use the first one for 2016?". So - Knk - we are now at 1.

Peak - I suppose it's a glass half-full/empty thing. I think for me, as others have said here, I'd rather have something a bit more passionate with her at her pace than something that's not fulfilling for either of us on a more frequent/regular basis. Not much more to say than that. I know you may have found it surprising that she saw Paul just before New Years, but it didn't surprise me. That was one of the reasons her receptiveness to my still being horny on New Years Eve was the surprise for me as I knew that I would need "a lot" of fucking time with a condom on to cum a second time that way and why I happy with what the outcome was.

I know that my choice and our desire to go all of this year using condoms together seems like a huge resolution to take on but at the same time, I cannot emphasize more how the sex between us has changed a bit. Even last night, the focus has become more on foreplay and us talking/teasing and even a small orgasm or two for her before I even enter her - and yes, the actual intercourse has been diminished a bit I suppose in comparison - all I know is that even through the condom I can feel how wet and open she gets with me still and she insists that she doesn't ever fake an orgasm with me so last night was quite enjoyable for her as well as me. Again, what strikes me is that SHE wanted it last night.

More later.

STB, we all know now where you stand, but I would agree with Peak in saying that Sue has indeed lost (even if it's only a little bit) some respect for you / your needs.

Everyone - We ALL should remember that Steve and Sue seem to be together in this journey. Both of which are consenting adults and have a strong marriage as previously described by Steve.

As far as this Condom commitment, intercourse with condoms for a Married couple is NOT that uncommon even outside of the lifestyle in which they have chosen to live. Some/Several of you seem to think that Sue has lost some level of respect for Steve because he wears condoms and Paul does not. I am on the flip side of the coin were I believe that that Sue has even more respect for Steve for agreeing to the condom commitment which is allowing her to explore more of her fantasy, more of her desires, etc.

You guys need to not overthink this and realize that this is something that they have chosen to do together as a couple. They seem to love each other, encourage each other, support each other and yes the marriage & sexual dynamic has changed over the years and there is nothing wrong with that as long as both of them are on the same page together.

There are so many people that have affairs, that cheat on each other and divorce because they can not communicate effectively, openly and with the level of honesty that is currently being shared by Steve/Sue. Maybe many other couples should consider a similar path of enlightened intimacy and open honesty with each other.

Very succinct summary Squirming. Steve & Sue have proven very clearly over a long time that this is a very strong and loving relationship that has developed on a mutually respectful basis. I wish my wife and I could have an equally open and intimate relationship in which we could push the boundaries together, in the same way Steve & Sue have done. I also agree with Squirming that Sue has shown an increasing respect for Steve over time.

Squirmy,
Not too long ago you wrote a note basically saying everyone has a point of view. Stick with it.

My introduction to a very long post merely pointed an inconsistency between what Steve said or thought was going on and the reality of what Sue actually said and did. It may have been caused by his recollection of events, and as I said, I'm sure he enjoyed his time either way, BUT the reality shows that inconsistency. One interpretation of that is a lack of empathy to Steve from Sue because she is currently blinded a little by her lust for Paul and she knows she can almost get away with anything with Steve in his current state of excited denial. Not an opinion you would share perhaps but you are not in possession of the facts to actually deny it either.

The risk in their play is that Sue will go slightly further in her commitment to Paul than she willing to admit to her husband. Maybe because she isn't sure herself yet, maybe because she wants to spare him any pain from a temporary relationship, maybe she just gets a buzz from the secret. Maybe none of this, but is this starts the clues are in her actions not her words and the inconsistencies that result. Trust but verify.

As to the condom issue, it is clear that both Sue and Steve are excited by Steve using them. No debate. However, the excitement is clearly partly because they both regard sex without a condom to be the most satisfying and the excitement in its denial overcomes the loss of the bareback experience for both of them. There has never been any respect issue in this play as far as I can recall.

peakmb said:
Squirmy,
Not too long ago you wrote a note basically saying everyone has a point of view. Stick with it.

Peak,

You are correct, as noted I did make such a post and yes “WE” are all making our point of view very clear. With that said, I find it a bit amazing that there are times on this forum were so many people will be so negative to the original poster that started a thread, continuing to tell him/her that they are not doing something correctly and trying to undermine the relationship from afar by directly or indirectly telling the poster that their respective spouse is doing something that may or may not be happening due to extreme speculation. It is almost as if people are always looking for the flip side of happiness and always wanting something to go wrong.

In this case Steve has made his feelings very clear and people continue to questions his sincerity and commitment. Then those same people continue to question the sincerity and commitment of his wife (Sue). Yea there is ALWAYS a risk, Steve knows this and he is the only one that can truly know or say what is going on between him and Sue in that regard.

You say that the reality shows inconsistency, I would say that most relationships and Marriages (traditional or lifestyle) have a variation of inconsistency. Your correct that I do not share the negative view point of some here and those that I have spoken to outside of this thread that have had negative view points overall in the past were people that tended to have had very negative experiences in their own relationships/marriages off-line. In turn, it is almost as if they were indirectly or directly bringing those into the forum to bring down everyone else, especially those like Steve which is clearly enjoying the evolution of his own relationship with Sue.

I can agree with you on one point, I am not in possession of any details beyond Steve’s actual post. With that said, one of us is looking at the glass half full, the other half empty. Either way, neither of us actually has enough information to be able to deny what the other is saying as we are both coming to very different conclusions based on the same information.

I again say that we ALL should remember that Steve and Sue seem to be together in this journey. Both of which are consenting adults and have a strong marriage as previously described by Steve. What is right for THEM may not be what each of us would consider right for our own respective relationships. I try to only convey positives to Steve, what is the point of harping about the negatives as Steve is already clearly aware of all the risk.

Just a quick question. Does your vow to always wear condoms for the entirety of 2016 mean that you intend to forgo at least one of the two bareback coupons that your wife gave you as a loving XMAS gift?

Peak, I sent you a PM.

UK - no - those coupons - as well as any other times when she wants to "grant an exception" (so to speak - not literally) - I would say violated our New Years resolution.

I know it may seem odd to everyone who can't fully grasp this - but it just feels right to me and to us. I know that last night it was really a wonderful surprise and I know that it just felt so natural now for us to use a condom together.

Steve,
Last thing before leaving it. I said Sue had treated you less well over the holidays before you posted about your second go round in the new year. Maybe this was her making up for it. More likely Sue just being horny for you as you did so well the night before. Either way it eases the position for me at least. You seemed to feel pretty good about it too. Lucky man.

Well, other than her continuing to push me to talk more openly about things, we are in sort of a limbo-state here where she is trying to figure out when she can go see Paul. Things are busy for both of us at work so she's not really able to leave early right now and our daughter is home quite a bit still so the caution-level is somewhat high.

Status
Not open for further replies.