My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
so KS... are you still free of your cage? have you been having lots of sex with Min-Ju or has she been restricting you to hand jobs only? has she gone to see Caleb in the past few days? when is it that the Korean Artist will be in town? hope you will update us all again soon...

KS, we all hope all is well with you and that you are too busy having fun to comment.

Thinking about your chastity: You are either caged or uncaged today. Either way please consider the following.

Instruct or negotiate or ask for or beg for being caged this time for 30 days or until SooYun and Min-Ju decide to release you (The time translates into an expectation/permission to go 30 days but actually as long as or as short as Min-Ju wants.) IF, Min-Ju, when you are next set free:
• Lets you lick her to near orgasm (So she is less frustrated by your quick pop.) then
• Invites you to orgasm in her mouth or pussy, her choice, and hold you in her until you are fully soft. She gets to intimately experience that after 30 days you have a bigger load than Caleb. (She should hold your semen longer than she does for other men because she should and does honor your sperm more than others.)
• If her mouth, she kisses you before cleaning up. If her pussy, you get sloppy seconds before she cleans up.

For the next caging you ask or beg for 30 days plus one day for every date she has where the guy squirts while you are caged IF, Min-Ju, when you are next set free does the same as before except you orgasm in her mouth or pussy, whichever she didn’t choose last time AND the next day she gives you one of her famous blow jobs. (Will you be caged for 30 days plus or 40 days plus?)

For the next caging you ask or beg for 30 days plus one day for every orgasm she causes men to have while you are caged IF Min-Ju, when you are next set free does the same as before except you orgasm in her ass if she has already lost her anal cherry, which you both believe she should, AND for the next week she gives you all the orgasms you want and plays a game you devise with no restrictions. (Will you be caged for 40 plus days, 50 plus days, 60 plus days? Can she give guys 30 or more orgasms a month keeping you caged indefinitely?) (If she still has her anal cherry, have her do something else you've always wanted.)

Last edited:
Waiting for your post.

Regarding being fair to SooYun by asking her to referee part of your adventures. I appreciate your sensitivity to raise this legitimate concern. Your moral challenge is SooYun is conflicted (aren’t we all?). She is intrigued, envious, repelled, and being asked to play a role she does not understand, and is being asked to help her friend in something that is generally too intimate to actively involve a friend in. It’s fun, embarrassing and stressful for her. What to do? I think you should continue to involve SooYun. Be sensitive to her emotional state and possibly hold potentially disturbing information from her. Among the potentially disturbing is Min-Ju’s infidelity you both want. Do not put SooYun in the place of actively facilitating and encouraging infidelity she has been brought up to find immoral. Do not tell her about Caleb, or at least not now. SooYun would need to show more accepting interest first. Fortunately Min-Ju is fully qualified to make this decision. So you, with your limited understanding of SooYun’s mentality, should not influence Min-Ju’s decision.

Do not put SooYun in the place of deciding things for you except for minor things she finds fun. I think she did not punish you for two reasons. One, as a school teacher, you completed the assignment, not perfectly, but few students do, so that is finished and on to the next task. Two, she was uncomfortable injecting her decisions into Min-Ju’s and your actions. The latter is your concern. So keep adjudications by SooYun for light subjects only. Don’t ask SooYun to support activities she has been brought up to consider immoral.

Jisu is different. She has rejected, for now, some cultural restraints. Min-Ju could ask Jisu to hold your key. Then you would be in real trouble. She would enjoy punishing you. Do not involve Min-Ju’s cousin. She is family and thus unavoidable. Inevitably she will tell other family members. You do not want Min-Ju’s parents to hear a distorted view of your sex games.

You say Min-Ju wants SooYun to be cruel. One way to do that is for Min-Ju to pre-ask SooYun to be cruel. But do so for only playful and trivial subjects mostly already *******. For example, Min-Ju could ask SooYun to impose a specified punishment for the next confession you need to make. "You begged Min-Ju for release again. You need to learn that is not allowed. Min-Ju and I discussed this. I have decided your punishment for this failure to follow directions is xxxx."

"But you also know your breasts are better." You gotta love squeaking out of tight spots like that. May you have many more. That exchange probably settled Min-Ju's question as to whether she should see Caleb that day before releasing you. So did you squeak out of it? Or did you tease her to get what you really wanted--more 'with Caleb' humiliation? It flowed so easily. Oh, you like my breasts? Maybe I should give Caleb my breasts. Aught!

Last edited:
This is just getting ridiculous, every time I log on here to read updates by KS, all I see are essays written by you guys. It's cool to contribute but is it really necessary to write essays every day? I'm sorry but it just looks like a cry for attention; KS, look at me! I wrote a lot, take my suggestions please!"

Well, some of us are naturally verbose. Me especially. You don't have to read. And yes, I wish KS words were the bulk of this thread. But where is he?

There's a difference between being verbal and a cry for attention. Trust me, I try my best to skip over things that don't interest me but this has just gotten to a point where it is ridiculous

asianboy said:
This is just getting ridiculous, every time I log on here to read updates by KS, all I see are essays written by you guys. It's cool to contribute but is it really necessary to write essays every day? I'm sorry but it just looks like a cry for attention; KS, look at me! I wrote a lot, take my suggestions please!"

You poor thing. Why must life be so hard?

I haven't been posting much lately, but the length of the replies is due to some of us wanting to hit on the many pressure points that keep our narrator turned on and engaged in his situation; as well as providing suggestions with detail and nuance, as opposed to some forums where you'd just find "Have her let him stick it in her butt!" or "Tell her to blow 5 guys on her thursday night outing!" The sort of crap that ends threads like these.

KS spends a lot of energy including us in his adventure, and some in his audience want to return a similar amount in response. It's a symbiotic dynamic. Ask Tokyocouple how frustrating it is in threads where this isn't the case. You check this thread every day? Why? Because there's new content from KS a majority of days. But that probably wouldn't be the case if he got nothing back for his trouble.

Again there is a difference between giving feedback and just looking like an attention *****. Heck it seems more like a yelling contest between the few of you to see who can write more to get their ideas heard. I'm not looking for a debate and if KS enjoys reading your essays then cool, good for you guys, you can continue your little yelling contest. Tokyocouple always whines about getting the lack of attention but he gives less than an hour before he starts whining about the lack of people responding.

Good god... is this the end of the forum's most celebrated tale of late? KS, we miss you!

I'm with jwff, we miss you KS. I hope everything is ok and you are just too busy enjoying being free from your cage to update us.

Hope you are having too much fun to post.

I feel they are having a reconntion time hence his abscence from here. Also he still may be uncaged and getting more sexy time with MJ

11 days now and not a peep from KS. I truely hope everything is alright and they are having a good time. Hooefully we will get some kind of update soon from KS

I was just checking my watch and I'll be damned, turns out it's high time for an update from Min-Ju's loving cuckold. And yet, I don't see any. Hmm... do I need to take it into the shop for an adjustment?

Come on, KS, we miss your posts. What have you and Min-Ju been up to since we last heard?

We should let this thread die, give the guy all the space he needs. Nothing we can say in here will make him come back faster.

Hi everyone. I know it's been a while. I'm sorry to disappear, and I really appreciate all the comments of support, both public and private. Thanks. Min-Ju and I are doing well, very busy.

Min-Ju is out at a "anti-Xmas" dance party with a (male) friend for the night, so I thought this was a good time to finally post. I've been meaning to for a while, but the thought it always so daunting. In fairness, I should say that I'm not sure yet whether I will start posting again; the long posts especially got to be too much to keep up with, but we'll see.

You're probably wondering about Min-Ju. She cooled things with Caleb a couple weeks after my last post, and while she's seen him a few times since, she's not "seen" him. Things ended... ok, but a little messy. As was inevitable. He had started seeing some other woman, too, and while she'd made it clear from the start things with them were casual only and she knew she shouldn't feel hurt, she kind of was. I think what bothered her wasn't jealousy or any real feeling for him but just that she felt rejected, and while I would never say it to her this way, her Asianness kicked in and framed the whole thing as her not being good enough or sexy enough. Which is crazy! Though I understand it. And I'll admit to some irrational emotions including being outraged on her behalf that he'd choose someone else. Anyway, that made for a muted week or so as she was feeling sad and trying hard not to seem sad and trying very hard (which I appreciated) not to let it seem like she was hung up on him. Still, part of me knows she was, at least a little. How could she not be. But we both worked through it, and things seem ok.

We're still playing, mainly as fantasy and bedroom talk, and we've been having some fantastic sex together. She still sure knows how to push my buttons in bed and get me to lose control and shoot far too soon when she wants to. And she loves having that power.

And our adventures have made a permanent mark on our relationship. She still has her permission to play. She and I both know I can't take that back now, and neither of us wants to. I've always been focused on taking care of her, but that's amplified. I've definitely noticed that I take on more of the household work now, and decisions about where we go out to eat are almost always hers. I'm hopelessly devoted to her more than ever, and she knows it.

So yeah, that's more or less where things stand.

Really happy to hear you guys are ok and things are good:) You have taken on a role that more men should take in their relationships and yours is stronger because of it. Hopefully you have a great xmas and new years and maybe we will hear from you again soon!

Fantastic to have you back KS.
I hope everything is well and you have a great christmas,

I would like to know what you and your wife want, do you wish to continue as you are or do you want a cuckold relationship? I always like to read your thoughts on your relationship and the future.

delighted to see you back posting KS... was worried that something terrible had happened... it is a shame that things did not entirely work out with Caleb and that Min-Ju was feeling hurt and rejected after things ended but I'm sure part of why he needed to move on was he was probably falling for Min-Ju too much and knew from her constant reminders that she was married so he could never have her the way he may have wanted her...

are you still kept in Chastity? have you explained any more of your situation to SooYun?

anyway, delighted to see you back and delighted that your relationship is still going as strong as ever.

and Merry Christmas to everyone...

Was also worried something bad might have happened. thanks for checking in and letting us know you and Min-Ju are good.
Min-Ju will bounce back because she has you to support her.
Your posts are about the hottest thing on the internet, I hope you keep them coming but yeah you should not burn yourself out. While we hang on every sentence and check back repeatedly to see if there is any new happenings, you do have a life outside this forum. So at least for me I hope you will still do a few updates when time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.