• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like there will be more fun.

Have either of you gotten laid since the new year?

I showed her the Wicked Weasel site, and we had fun looking at some of their super tiny bikinis and talking about how she would look it them. Min-Ju kept slapping my arm and saying "You're crazy" every time I suggested one though. She's Korean enough that that kind of public display is a total non-starter.

Still, we had fun shopping for bikinis yesterday. She picked out a sexy orange one. Then, after dinner, she surprising me by going back to the store. She had me wait outside as she picked out two more. When I asked if I would get a fashion show at home to see what she picked, she answered, "Maybe at the hotel."

To answer questions: Yes, Min-Ju and I have had sex a few times since the new year. For her, just with me -- she's been enjoying teasing me and at times denying me, but no more than that. I've hinted and suggested a few times that she should "look around" on our vacation, but sadly that's also a non-starter. She's not comfortable playing with some stranger she meets in another country, and in my non-horny moments I agree. Doesn't seem super safe.

But more and more she seems in the mood to play. I've raised the possibility of bringing the cage, and she likes that idea. Once, long ago, I confessed it would be hot if she caged me for the entire trip.

I'm open ideas for safe play while we're away, little tasks I might set her or that she might set me. Any suggestions? And Nardpleeker and Iome, welcome to the forum -- as new folks I'd be especially interested in your ideas.

hmmm.... some suggestions... well... when I'm on holidays with a girlfriend i like to encourage her to go to the hotel bar alone and see if she can get chatting with someone at the bar. also going to the hotel pool alone is another good option. even if you go with her to the pool you could encourage her perhaps to flirt with some guys who are sharing the hot tub with you both... it starts easy enough as it is awkward to share such a tight space and not talk to the others... if she is feeling really naughty when she is in the hot tub with you and some other guy and you all start talking, she could suddenly remember "that really important call you need to make from the room" and send you back to the room leaving her alone in the tub with this guy...

i think if she is afraid of actually getting physical with a stranger on holiday that shouldn't stop her from flirting with some guys and teasing both them and you in the process...

anyway... can't wait to hear how it all goes...

Well I am guessing you guys are going to just head to a normal resort and not some swingers resort. So Minju could just do some casual flirting at a bar or at the pool/beach. A task you could have Minju do is have her sit alone by the pool and if there is a guy beside her she could ask him to apply sunscreen on her back.

For a game you could leave her by the pool for say 4 hours and however men come over to talk to her/chat her up will be how many days on the holiday you have to locked up? You could also do dares with her going without underwear in the evening, or even flashing strangers. The benefit of the Holiday is that no one will know you two and will be very unlikely if the two of you meet these people again so you can be as free as you want really.

In regards to Min-Ju getting a lover, going to bars is very much luck of the draw, you could perhaps try internet dating. Recently in Glasgow an artist did a social experiment/art project where she went out on dates with everyone who asked her on tinder, blanking out names she did a poem from all the different texts and a collage of drinks and meals she was on. You could use something similar as a cover if anyone spots her on a dating website that you know?

koreanslut said:
But more and more she seems in the mood to play. I've raised the possibility of bringing the cage, and she likes that idea. Once, long ago, I confessed it would be hot if she caged me for the entire trip.

I'm open ideas for safe play while we're away, little tasks I might set her or that she might set me. Any suggestions? And Nardpleeker and Iome, welcome to the forum -- as new folks I'd be especially interested in your ideas.

KS, I discovered your posts not too long ago and enjoyed reading all this thread and the previous one.

If you're going to be in one place for awhile, maybe the two of you will get a chance to get acquainted with some guy, who will not be a stranger by the end of your stay?

But, from your previous posts, it seems that you enjoy the anticipation of waiting to see what she's going to do next. Having dropped the hints, maybe you should watch and wait -- and report on any developments or non-developments to your fans.

You guys seem to like a little bit of 'out of control' elements. So you might setup a series of activities, dares, and situations and have some of them chosen by a blind draw game by dice rolls or dart board hits or whatever. You make up some dares, activities or events and she makes up some. They vary in how dramitic or consequential they are. Each of you blindly pick one, taking turns. You challenge each other to keep on picking. Some challenges you have to act out instead of her. You two then carry out the challenges. Challenges could include dress, flashes, flirting, dancing, getting kissed, etc.--anything that's randy fun or that accentuates your Min-Ju slut; you denied or humiliated games.

When you said you were going shopping for bikinis, I thought to myself, she should get a really sexy one that you don't get to see her in. So glad she bought two and made you stay outside / won't show you what they are. Min-Ju is amazing at this.

I like George's idea for adding some chance to the equation. Perhaps one rule you could have is that you never see her in the secret bikinis, each day you draw a card from a deck and if its black, she wears the bknini you picked together, and you go to the pool with her. If red, then she wears one of the other ones to the pool without you and you get locked for the day. I say cards, because you could change the odds by making it based on face cards vs numbers or make it one specific suit vs the other three, etc. Lots of possibilities and she could choose which rule based on how nice you'd been the day before. Or leave that up to some other factor, like number of guys you catch checking her out, whatever.

The sunscreen dare is a good, semi-innocent one.

Some ideas off the top of my head. Take them or leave them:

Make it a dare for her to cozy up to someone else in the hot tub. Maybe even to sit on his lap at some point.

Leave your cage out where it can be seen by the housekeepers on the first day. Even better if you have Min-Ju leave a note under it clearly instructing you to put it on when you read it.

Great to have you back. When's the last time you talked to Soo Yun? What about her Korean gentleman? He still planning to visit?

koreanslut said:

As far as suggestions go, I think you answered your own question.

Idea

I think my recent post disappeared.

I haven't seen this suggestion about: On your trip, just screw her brains out as much as you can.

But agree ahead of time that there is a price to be paid. You will be locked up immediately when the vacation is over, and not released until she has slept with someone else for every time you slept with her on the trip.

That will make you think about the debt you are racking up while you're having fun on the trip.

Need updates!

koreanslut said:
Min-Ju and I are leaving in a few days for a vacation in the Caribbean. Very excited. Today's agenda: shopping for a new bikini!

Why don't you post a picture of bikinis?

We're back from our vacation! And yes, I owe you an update, so here goes. The trip was wonderful. In terms of an update, I'll have to disappoint a little in that very little happened outside the ordinary; the resort was overwhelmingly full of couples like us, and for the most part everyone pretended that everyone else didn't exist. So there was never really any occasion for anything too wild to happen: no flirting with other guys, no sun lotion rubbed on her back, no naughtiness in the hot tub (well, not for us, but we saw some...) Instead, Min-Ju and I enjoyed a very fun and very romantic time together, much of which I will keep private as of course you will understand. But there were a few erotic moments I can tell you about.

The first day we hit the beach, white sands, pure blue water, and lots of hot bikinis. Min-Ju looked especially hot in the new bikini she showed me. It is a vibrant orange with a hit of rust color to it, the color some sports cars are, with black trim and accents -- with a sporty look that really set off her toned body. Watching her walk across the white sands while I was out bobbing in the ocean, I discovered that it really shines in the sun, making her breasts and hips seem to positively glow. I was definitely not the only person watching. There was another young couple that caught our eye, too, though. She was stacked in a dark red bikini, and he was tall, with a lean, muscular chest. I'm embarrassed that Min-Ju caught me checking out her big breasts, but what caught our eye was the way these two were all over each other, kissing and cuddling in the water. He kept lifting her out of the water and raising her up onto his shoulders so that he was carrying her. Watching the power and ease with which he was lifting and carrying her, I couldn't help thinking how hot it would be to see him hold my wife that way, Min-Ju up on his strong shoulders with her legs around his neck and her pert breasts resting against the top of his head. The imagine came unbidden... and wouldn't leave. Later that night at dusk, as we shared a quiet walk around the now-empty pool area enjoying the quiet of the night, we stumbled onto that couple again, this time making out intensely in the dark of the hot tub. Embarrassed, Min-Ju pulled us away quickly to let them have their space, but poor me was imagining what it would be like to stumble upon Min-Ju that way, making out with another man, wondering perhaps if her swimsuit was still on in the dark of the water.

Later that night, after getting dressed up for a nice dinner out, we came back to the room and fell into the king-size bed to kiss and cuddle ourselves, and soon we were starting to make love, her dress pushed urgently up to her hips and my pants awkwardly around my knees. On impulse, I pulled her off the bed and across the room to the giant floor-to-ceiling window, the room lights on brightly, and pulled the curtains aside. I pushed her up against the window, facing outward. With the lights so bright behind us, we were in plain view of anyone far below who happened to look up, and surveying the pool and beach area out toward the sea, there were still several people walking down below. My hand reached up to her neck, gently but tightly, and the other hand down to her hips, guiding me back inside her. I trust back into her pussy, now unbelievably wet, pinning her by the hips to the glass. I trust in hard again, banging her limbs a bit against the class, wanting those down below to hear. I wanted her to see -- and be seen. She let out a groan to urge me on. My hands found their way down to the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards, revealing first her bare pussy... and then her breasts, her nipples unbelievable hard under my fingers. We fucked like that hard against the class. I swear I could see tiny figures down below bent their necks upwards to look, I worried even that we were too *******, but of course in the dark it was impossible to be sure if anyone actually saw or noticed. If they did, they definitely got a nice view. But the imagine that came crashing back into my mind was the night Min-Ju was last fucked like this up against a fancy hotel window... the night that Korean guy took my place between her legs and took my wife after our wedding. The memory was so clear and strong in my mind... and it was almost as though I was one of those people down below looking up, watching helplessly as he fucked Min-Ju and owned her pussy, shooting his sperm bare into her precious womb... and in that moment, I was suddenly losing control... spurting and cumming inside her, my own pent up sperm spraying her walls and dripping down between us as we cried out together.

(Gotta run... more soon...)

It seems that what Min-Ju loves best is pleasing you (and herself with you) be it by sweet loving, passionate raunchy loving, taking other cocks, teasing, humiliating, denying, controlling, or flirting or surprising. It's all with you foremost in her mind. Yes, her squealing with delight as she makes your dick ooze cum with a ruined orgasm is an act of playful centered on you loving. You gotta love her.
Here's hoping she cuckolds you again soon. Would she like to offer Caleb a refresh fuck? How is that relationship?

Last edited:
Hi KS, great to see you back and updating us again, and great to see that you had a nice loving holiday together. while it would have been fun to play around its probably best for you guys to have a nice vacation without any others involved. there is still plenty of time i the future for play with others and what will make a successful cuckold relationship in the long run is probably balance.

on that note though i am looking forward to hearing about Min Ju's next naughty adventure...

Yeah, the trip was really nice for us, a mostly quiet romantic time together. The next morning after that hot fuck up against the hotel window, when I came out of the shower I discovered that my cock cage was lying on top of my swim suit. Min-Ju had placed it there while I was in the shower, and obediently, I put it on. I loved that she was being so bossy and matter of fact, simply expecting me to lock myself. My suit is a little tight and thin; it already shows a little the outline of your junk when its wet, so I found myself wondering how much the extra bulk of the cage would show through. Leaving the hotel room and riding down the elevator to the beach was quite a thrill then: my in a thin suit that may or may not entirely obscure the cage I was wearing, and beside me Min-Ju in a gorgeous dark purple bikini that really emphasized her cleavage.

We swam in the ocean together for a while, and surprisingly, for the most part I forgot all about the cage. We were just having a lot of fun together. It wasn't until it was time to get out of the water that I really started to wonder: what was going to happen when I stepped out onto the sand? Was the wet suit going to cling around the cage, making it obvious? (As a "lock" we just used a simple tie rather than messy with the actual lock. I'm curious though -- does anyone know, is seawater actually enough to mess with a lock? It's a rather fun though, but I suspect the salt water isn't enough to do anything at all.) Anyway, I guess Min-Ju sensed my hesitation about getting out, so she solved the problem for me. She told me to go get us some margaritas from the bar -- the bar "furthest from here," she insisted -- and then come find her on one of the canopied beach beds the hotel arranged out on the white sand. So there I was, sloshing out of the ocean and awkwardly looking down to see just how much was showing. As far as I could tell, nothing really showed. But my face was burning from embarrassment and my cock was straining as I walked through two layers of the pool to the furthest bar. I passed, too, I noticed, that couple from the hot tub the day before. When I got back with our drinks, I found Min-Ju laid out and glowing in the sun on the beach bed, and wow, she looked beautiful.

KS, thanks for the updates. That sounds like an excellent vacation.

I check for updates on this thread frequently.

Assuming a small Master brass lock, an afternoon of saltwater shouldn't be a problem, especially if you soak it in cold fresh water later. Sand intrusion could be an occasional problem, preventing key insertion or turning, but then you would have the fun of using a hacksaw or boltcutter in a scary region. That would have been a hoot that Min-Ju could have made a great tease out of.
Please give your many readers some closure on past adventures, say Soo-Yun, Korean artist and Caleb.
Also is Min-Ju wanting to extend the casual play you two are currently doing for some more time or is she getting an itch to play some more challenging games again?
Thanks for sharing.

George said:
Please give your many readers some closure on past adventures, say Soo-Yun, Korean artist and Caleb.

So yeah, there it is. There is something I need help with, something I've been putting off for a while but can't keep putting off. The Korean artist -- he is visiting the U.S. next week for the exhibit Min-Ju has been helping curate. So there is this.. reality that we both knew was coming yet at the same time are flummoxed by, and we've been hemming and hawing about it for a while. They've been exchanging emails about it -- about the visit but also about the possibility of.. other kinds of things. Min-Ju says he's been polite, indirect, but, well, "firm" is the word she used once. Apparently he has been pretty clear that he's expecting to see her again while he's here, and she.. hasn't discouraged that expectation. So my wife has been exchanging emails with another man, a former lover -- well, let's be direct: the man who first fucked her after our wedding -- she's been exchanging emails with him about his upcoming visit. Just what she has been saying I don't know, as she won't show me the emails. Not that it would do me much good if she did, of course.

It's a sexy but also kind of scary situation that we naively maybe didn't fully think through: he's been with her, very intimately and several times, but I think both of us thought of it as a one-time thing. Even as we knew it wasn't. We knew, I knew, she would see him again. And now it's happening. And as I've said, we've been trying to decide what we want to do. Min-Ju and I have fantasized about what it would be like to have him stay with her in our apartment while I clear out for a few days. "You could stay in the hotel instead," she said. She's said that several times, actually, and cruelly, knowing how it would prick me. We've talked about embracing it fully, letting them be together like a couple for the few days he's in town. We've made each other cum imagining what it will be like at the reception, the three of us chatting, knowing that she will go home with him after, leaving me behind to get a taxi to my empty hotel. We've already decided that he will enjoy her bare. Of course, we've also talked about the possibility of keeping things in control. She could simply visit him at his hotel once or twice. Or she could keep things entirely professional and nothing need happen at all.

So yeah, the thought of him having my wife again is thrilling but also a little scary, though I'm not quite sure what we're nervous about. Well, I guess I do know part of what makes us nervous. It's something we have both talking about and that she first brought up. When she was with him in Korea it was in relative isolation, outside our usual realm of friends and family. (Although even that is maybe a bit naive, or we wouldn't be facing this decision now.) Aside from a few of her friends like SooYun and Jisu who sort of knew what she was doing, there was no real risk of ********. But now, with him coming here, he will be squarely amid many of our closest friends. He will be at the gallery reception standing next to her along with friends and co-workers. Even if he is entirely discrete, which we both think he will be, there is always that chance that a perceptive friend might realize that.. something.. is happening between them. I don't want to be outed, but if you've been following this thread then you know part of me does want that. For Min-Ju, she doesn't want anyone judging her as a slut. I don't think anything will happen to betray us, Min-Ju doesn't either, but, well, nerves.

I'm rambling here, I know. Min-Ju and I have been talking about this off and on for several weeks now, once he confirmed that he is coming. I think... I think both of us want to do this. We can't quite seem to drop it or talk ourselves out of it, or maybe it's me who keeps bringing it up. Honestly I don't know. But the thought of her submitting to her again.. of welcoming him into our bed.. of stepping aside for them to be together.. is powerfully rooted in my psyche. The truth that she wants to be with him is .. is mind boggling. In some moments I also worry this might be too intimate, something that might make me too jealous or leave her too hung-up on another guy. I know that's not the case, I know we're solid. This is why I saw we've been spinning around. The other issue is that this time there will be no hiding behind indirection: if he gets between Min-Ju's legs again he will know it will be because he is taking my place. He will know he is making me cuckold. And that... clearly seems to fascinate her.

What do you guys think? Should we do this? Does this seem hot to you, or a bad idea? Should we back off?

Your concerns are very very understandable and I am sure if you told Minju you were uncomfortable she would be happy to decline his invitation. Now about your ideas...

I love both ideas of having the art guy live at your place while you get booted to a hotel. You will definitely lose all control, and Minju might really surprise you with all the naughty things she will do with the artist, since you won't be there to give your input on what she should and shouldn't do. Now the second idea of having Minju just visit him is also hot as this gives the illusion of her having an affair with her boss or whatever and she is going for a nice session with him. You could have Minju dress as his sexy secretary if you decide for this idea. Of course you could have a mix of both ideas and step out for a day and let the two fuck in your martial bed. Now the artist is your guest and you should also think about him and give your guests some good service ;) and if I were him I would like to spend as much time with Minju and that means getting you out of the house and into a hotel.

P.S. I was very glad to read that the artist will take Minju bare :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread