• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want, KS? I mean, I obviously like to tease and torment you to make you agonize over all the sexy humiliation you're enduring, but... While we're guessing as yo Min-Ju's intentions, what would make you happiest/most thrilled? Do you just want to reconnect with your wife and take a breather? I think that'd be understandable after a long month. Or are you actually anxious to see what new level of humility and submission Min-Ju can pull out of you tonight? That would be understandable, too. She is your hot little domme cuckoldress, after all. You've probably never felt so alive and in love with her as these last few weeks. Could be a tough opportunity to pass up (opportunity to further the game).

Its obviously an important moment in the dynamic. An easy place to settle for a nice fuck and relax a bit. But also equally a good place to cement the idea that you take what she gives, and she doesn't have to give you anything necessarily. She can truly be cruel if she chooses.

I like that you've implied it is up to her. I just wonder what you truly wish she would choose this time.

I think he may get a break for maybe a day or two then he is going back in, for how long only SY and MJ know. I would assume it is safe to bet that KS has already probably spilled his cum helplessly on the floor for MJ

I'm curious what KS wants (or wanted... My message this morning appears to have gotten eaten, so likely too late now). It will be interesting to hear what Min-Ju decided for him, but I'm equally interested in what KS was/is hoping she does. Does he want a sweet reward for his sacrifice, and some reconnection. Time? Understandable. Or is he secretly hoping to see her exercise even more cruelty and subject him to further humiliation to reinforce her enjoyment of this dynamic?

Either way, we're all proud of you for getting through 30 days. I guess we'll soo. Find out if that also means earning the opportunity to fuck your gorgeous and cunning wife.

Yeh, my bet is about 48 hours. Unless Min-Ju wants a week's reconnection. It somewhat depends on whether she's obeying Caleb's bootie calls.

Last edited:
Besides of course wanting to know what did happen, I'm interested to know what KS was hoping would happen. The reward of a long-awaited reconnection? Or proof of Min-Ju's acceptance of power through exercising her prerogative and cruelly denying him that reward? I think either would be understandable at this point, but it would be telling to see how much he values feeling at her mercy.

I'm also just curious if the site is going to let me post this after having written longer posts twice yesterday and having them disappear.

edit: Cool. At least it worked.

Last edited:
So yes, yesterday morning, after a full 30 days locked up, Min-Ju and I had our skype call with SooYun, which was both humiliating and a little disappointing for both of us, but in different ways. We had to get up early to fit her schedule; Min-Ju was a little grumpy about that and groggy. When SooYun appeared on the screen she was wearing a thin white button-up blouse, and again my eyes zeroed onto the chain around her neck and my poor desperate mind returned to those images of the key dangling between her pert breasts. Still sleepy from waking up I couldn't help but remember that dream I'd had with the two of them leaning down over my and teasing me. Min-Ju spoke first in English, saying that I "had something I wanted to ask her." I froze a little, not sure where to start. And I'm embarrassed to say my eyes drifted down to the chain around her neck again, and lower, to the outline of her bra just visible through her blouse. Worse, SooYun registered where my gaze had drifted. She looked down at herself and then back up at me. I'm not sure if she was upset or flattered -- but if I registered her glance downward then Min-Ju definitely did, too. And I knew she would not be happy. So already I was off to a bad start. I stammered through an awkward request for my release, saying "Well, it's been 30 days, SooYun. I've been locked for you for 30 days. You can't imagine what that means for a man. Please, can I be released now?" Honestly, I don't really remember what I said. I stammered through something, and I must have sounded pretty desperate. SooYun crooked a smile as she listened, and Min-Ju squeezed my hand in support but also was stifling a giggle. I remember an awkward pause. Then SooYun said, "Wow" and looked a little surprised, as though she couldn't believe how desperate I was. She said it more to Min-Ju than to me, which in itself felt pretty humiliating and frustrating, and part of me was definitely rebelling against this humiliation even though another submissive part of me liked that they was doing this to me. It's confusing and hard to describe.

SooYun went on to say that she had heard about how attentive I was being, and how good I was about cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen and taking care of little details for my wife. The way she said it made it sound like I had emasculated myself in her eyes by doing this housework, which made me bristle a little. My wife and I share all the work as a matter of course. So her perspective grated a little, but then that was the point. Also, the things she was saying made it clear that the two of them had been talking about me behind my back over the past few weeks, perhaps often. I found myself wondering just what they had said. It was strange to have this friend of my wife stand in judgment over me, but stranger still to feel pleased that she seemed happy with my behavior. It's wild what that key will do to you. SooYun shook her head and said she finds this strange but interesting. She complained that "I can't get my husband to help with dishes but it is nice you take care of my friend." "Maybe you should hold his key, too?" I sort of blurted it out. Min-Ju let out an awkward laugh. I know she was thinking that, too; it's something the two of us have joked about. It would serve SooYun's man right if he gets himself caged. SooYun replied that it felt good to have control over a man, and then the two of them spoke in Korean for a bit. Min-Ju explained later that they were talking about how much they like having that feeling of power.

Then conversation turned to the dangerous stuff. Min-Ju nudged me and said, "Don't you have something to confess to her?" My face colored. In what I'm sure was a halting and disorganized way I confessed. "I begged my wife for an earlier release," I told her, "Twice." I'm not really sure she understood why I was saying that; while Min-Ju has clearly been doing some reading up on the whole femdom idea, I assume she hasn't. She asked if I had stayed locked, and I told her I had. She also wanted to know what it was like for a man to go that long without an orgasm, and I did my best to explain. After listening to my account, she said I must be a "weak" husband to allow my wife to do this. That made my face burn again. Then I said, "I've also been having certain... thoughts... about you." SooYun's eyes narrowed and I couldn't read her face. "Oh?" she said, slowly and seriously. Then there was a yawning silence. Neither of them were helping me out. "I told you how I've been licking Min-Ju... wanting to..." I said. She nodded. My wife was leaning back on the bed, watching me. "Well... I've also had... thoughts... about you," I sputtered out. "Because you hold my key." I could see the dawning understanding wash across her face as she reddened, and then she turned to Min-Ju and there was a flurry of animated Korean. Was I sunk? Was she scandalized? I wasn't sure.

Again, I asked if she would please give permission to unlock me, but very submissively, I told her, "SooYun, as keyholder, it's your choice. If you want to say no, or if you think I should be punished for this, I will obey. I promised Min-Ju, and I promise you." Saying that out loud was a crazy rush, and I have expected her to lower the boom on me right then and there with a stern "No!" In truth, part of me wanted that. But her reaction was a little disappointing, which is to say she didn't really respond. Through all of this she's showed a real interest in hearing about what we are doing, but in the end this seems to strike her as strange, which is fair enough.

In the end, she said I could be unlocked. She said she knew Min-Ju must miss getting to do "certain" things, and she threatened me that if I disappointed her (Min-Ju) she might lock me again.

More will have to wait... sorry. I know I'm behind again. Minos, I'm curious what your longer posts that got eaten were about?

Thank you for the fascinating posting.

While we all wait for the telling of current events with appreciative anticipation, we still know very little about Caleb and Min-Ju's time together last Wendesday. Of the little we do know it appears their relationship is growing. Min-Ju says there are things about hom she doesn't like so he's disqualified as a boyfriend, yet there appears to be other things she is liking more that qualify him as someone she volunteers to spend the evening, the night, the morning shower, breakfast, daytime activities, and lunch with. They are connecting at the non-physical sex level a lot. Something significant is changing for the better. The taking a shower together, and fucking therein, is quite a departure from the shy Min-Ju who turns her back to you as she puts on her night clothes before getting in bed. What's happening?

I know Min-ju is shy to tell SooYun about her new relationship with Caleb... But i also think she wants her to know so that she can be more open with SooYun about what is happening...

A possible option for how to introduce the topic is to lie a little at first and for Min-Ju in Korean to tell SooYun on your next skype session together, that there is a guy who she knows from work, local area, through friends, whatever works best for the story. And this guy keeps flirting with her and asking her out. Min-Ju can tell SooYun pretending to be asking for advice if she should tell you about it but while doing that she will be able to gauge SooYun's response to the possibility of another man. If SooYun encourages her and wants to know more info then Min-ju can slowly feed details to SooYun of how things have "progressed" with Caleb

Hi MystTiger, I'm the pot calling the kettle black. I too have proposed little white lies. Each time I wish I could take it back. It is very hard both not to get caught, and more importantly, keeping one's self-respect.

A good slip in. But not lying, Min-Ju could ask SooYun a hypothetical. "SooYun, it's fun to keep KS caged. But I'm missing out. KS has suggested I flirt with other guys both for my pleasure and to increase his sence of denial that he likes. What do you think?" If Min-Ju goes a slip in or hypothetical route, I expect she could do it smoother than either of us could by putting words in her mouth.

KS, have fun this Thursday evening.

While I agree that it's not good to get caught in a lie, I think for the sake of introducing the topic of other men with SooYun I feel it is best for Min-Ju and KS's "face" if there is an external party driving the topic at first. That way if it is not well received by SooYun they can easily back out and not disclose anything more to SooYun whereas if they raise it as an option they themselves have been considering it may affect SooYun 's thoughts or attitude towards them if she doesn't agree with the situation.

I am also wondering if when the Korean artist is here if he will be informed of Min-Ju's new role as some man's blow job slut? And likewise will Caleb be told that Min-Ju has a lover from overseas in town who she will be spending time with but she is still available to Caleb if he wants a BJ?

MystTiger, I appreciate how careful you are wirh your suggestions. It is hard to convey the essential subtlies needed in these interpersonal acts. You do this very well.

As for the Korean artist, I hope Min-Ju will honor her promise that as the man who consummated her marriage he has priority access to her pussy at all times. I hope she spends every night with him and obeys him. She should demonstrate that he has absolute priority.

When she is free to do other things I hope she sees Caleb as her second priority. She should tell Caleb that her Korean lover is in town and he has priority but she will see Caleb as much as her free time allows. She should tell him that her boyfriend, whom she loves, has last priority. And she hopes he will get some time with her as well. The kicker--she tells Caleb that her boyfriend knows he's third in line.

Overall I hope Min-Ju has the delicious challenge of accommodating three demanding, loving guys and their eager cocks. May she enjoy hot, yet caring sex one or more times every day. Perhaps we should poise a challenge: that sometime she have all three guys in her the same day. Uncaging KS to finish this trifecta would be worth it.

She should have some daytime where the artist and her are doing separate things. Some evenings he might do something without Min-Ju. These are her opportunities to see Caleb and KS.

He will notice when she is gone and that she comes back looking like she had sex. The artist should be encouraged to believe that is the result of her husband UNLESS the UNLESS mentioned below is desired at some point.

As for Min-Ju telling the Korean artist she has another guy who has claims over her, I think she should avoid mentioning that, UNLESS she wants him to treat her as his *****. She should re-affirm that her husband knows and approves (is stroking his cock over--or wishing he could stroke his cock over) her sleeping with him. After some days in the hotel to let things settle down, she should invite him into her marrital bed. So, yeh, I'm encouraging little white lies.

An unrelated suggestion for KS. While the weather is still warm enough, perhaps this weekend, you could play an exhibition game with Min-Ju. Dress her cute with a somewhat transparent blouse, with either no bra, or better, a bra her nipples peek out of. Give her a jacket which you will carry for her when she's playing. Walk north in Manhattan. When she sees an attractive guy coming south, she stops him and asks for directions to someplace to the south-west. She turns in that direction with him watching. Facing that way the sun will shine right through her blouse. With her shoulders-back yoga posture, he should get a lovely view. She can pick a destination calling for complicated directions or ask questions to extend the viewing. Extension: Carry a few different blouses for her to try depending on her mood. Transparent but with a design is equivalent to one that is less transparent but with no distracting features. She stands a litle farther away from him than typical so he can look down without being too obvious. She stays out of his shadow. She smiles even more when she catches him looking. Extra credit: Smiling, laughing; tell him "You look like you enjoyed the view. I enjoyed your looking." She, you two, continue north showing that she didn't want directions after-all.

How fun if Caleb called her to meet his friends at the bar before going back to his place while you two are playing. She says "I can't go to him dressed like this". You say "You must". You could require that she not change after your play time just in case Caleb calls. Or you could dare her to text him asking to spend the evening with him and his friends. Or toss a die to decide.

Last edited:
Min-Ju and I are still processing things and talking about things, especially our call with SooYun the other day and what she wants to keep doing, or not doing, with Caleb, so it's hard to know where to start with this update. What I might try to do is sketch out the basic events of the last few days and then come back around to the more thorny and subtle issues of how we are feeling about those events. Our skype call with SooYun was brief, and early morning for us. There's a weird way in which it already feels dreamy and blurry in my mind and I think hers, too. It was a fun and wild experience for both of us, but also in some ways disappointing. I think the issue is this. Min-Ju and I are embarking on a sexual adventure that excites us both and gets us wrapped up in the fantasy. SooYun finds this all fascinating and I think a little titillating; it does seem like she might envy our sexual play and feel a little frustrated that her life is rather more mundane. But ultimately we're asking her to play a role in a sexual fantasy that she isn't actually a part in. We're asking her to play a role, as keyholder, that she both doesn't fully understand and isn't part of her own sexual life. Or put another way: I get really aroused by having to admit my cuckold side to her, and Min-Ju also gets wet and excited by having to display her own submissiveness... but I'm not sure this arouses SooYun. And therein lies a basic problem, and maybe this isn't fair to her. So when I say we were a little disappointed, what I mean is that we both wanted her to be a little stricter and, equally important, to take pleasure from her position of dominance. Min-Ju especially feels torn about this because it is her friend and she's trying to feel out how she feels about all of this. The discussion George and Myst are having about if and how to test the waters is something we have been talking about, too. She's not sure how to read her friend sometimes. They've had some pretty frank conversations about sex, if you remember, but some of those conversations point out the extremely limited experience SooYun has in some ways. But yes, Min-Ju definitely wants her to be cruel. Ultimately, that's why she gave her the key.

I know this because as soon as the call ended, Min-Ju turned to me and declared, "I saw what you were doing." Immediately I knew I was busted; I considered trying to pretend innocence, but instead I lowered my eyes. "You were checking out my friend!" Her voice was animated, a mixture both of amusement and outrage, and she lightly punched my shoulder. I apologized and said I couldn't help it. "It's the power of the key," I pleaded. But yes, she was amused but also upset that I had been checking her out, onto of the dreams, but also upset that I wasn't getting punished for it. She mumbled something about needing to talk to her friend about it, so yes, there is a possibility a stiffer penalty is yet to come. In turn, I tried to insist it was just the key I was distracted by. In mock anger, Min-Ju stalked out of the room to where ever she hides the spare and came back in holding it up between her delicate fingers. "This key?" she asked, sternly. "Yes," I begged. "Please, unlock me... I need it." My moment of freedom was right there. But Min-Ju was having too much fun holding it over me. She held the key against her breasts, posing in playful ways, and traced the key over the contours of her body. My moans of pleasure egged her on. We were both having fun. "Let me see," I begged as she traced the key along the cotton of the tshirt she had slept it. She asked if that was what I was wanting to see, and I said, "Well, what I'm really wanting to see is your breasts." She gave me her coy smile and, turning so her back was to me, she pulled the tshirt off revealing the white strap of her bra. Turning back to me, she traced the key along the tops of her breasts swelling up out of her bra... then ducked the key into the delicious valley between her breasts. "Oh about this?" she asked. "Is this what you were imagining when you were checking out SooYun?" I felt myself nod. I must have been slack-jawed. "And this?" she asked, bending over a bit so her breasts threatened to spill out.

"Yes..." I gasped. "Tell the truth," she said, "Or I won't unlock you. Would you like to see her breasts?" Dangerous question, but I had to be honest. I've always been honest with Min-Ju, no lies between us, but the cage also compels it. So I answered. "Yes..." I said, "You know I would... But you also know your breasts are better." She smiled a little at the last part. I held my breath to see how she would react. She clearly had wanted SooYun to be stricter with me and to have punished me for that dream. "You like my breasts?" she asked, again leaning toward me so they were almost close enough to touch. My "yes" this time was filled with need and desire. She liked that. She bounced upright, pulling away from me, and gave me her knowing smile. "Maybe I should give them to Caleb instead?" "Oh!?" I exclaimed. She nodded happily, delighted with herself for her idea. "Yes, maybe I should let Caleb have my breasts." "You mean because I was checking out SooYun?" I asked, desperation in my voice. I felt jealous from what she was saying but even then I knew I was egging her on. "Yes," she answered, crossing her arms over her breasts now to hide them. "After all, you were looking at her when you could have been looking at me. I bet he will love getting to see my breasts." "He will," I mouthed. "Maybe he will get to spray his cum across my breasts... maybe that will teach you to keep your eyes where they below." Her eyes held mine. Her eyes had a sparkle; she wasn't mad but she was in a mood to be cruel. I wanted her so badly right then and there, I had finally been granted permission to be unlocked, and with a sinking, sexy feeling I was acquiescing to my wife's punishment of giving herself to Caleb. Of course, the other obstacle was a practical one -- I had to rush to get to work. Still, I was so worked up that I was ready to forget all of that. But then, for better or for worse, she broke the tension. She gave a playful tug on my cage and told me to go get a shower. She told me she would unlock me after I got home. And that's when she made her promise/threat that she in fact was going to go see him while I was at work. You remember my plaintive last minute post that morning. Imagine how it felt for me to be heading out to work, still locked, knowing she planning to offer him her delicious mouth.

At work, she texted me a few times. But my question about whether she was with Caleb was met only with this: "Remember: You're the one who tried to peek at my friends cleavage."

When I finally got home, I really didn't know what to expect. I wasn't even sure if she would be home, or if she was planning to be out with her boyfriend. Imagine my surprise then when I came home to find her busy in the kitchen making a fancy dinner. She was in her orange dress with an apron, her hair done up nice, and earrings. She even had a bottle of wine open and was already sipping from a glass. We kissed when I came in, and of course I made a big fuss over how nice this all was. And it was. I mean, we like making nice meals as a regular thing, but this felt really sweet and nice. Clearly she wanted it to feel special, and it was. It was special in other ways, too. When she kissed me, probably it was only my imagination, but her breath smelled of cum. His cum. And my eyes kept wandering to her breasts. The dress, aggravatingly, is Korean, meaning it shows no cleavage. But I was very much thinking about her tease that morning, and I told her as much. As much as I made a fuss over her surprise dinner, I made a fuss over how sexy she looked and how much I wanted to get that dress off her. She loved that. My hands kept wandering to her breasts, as I stood behind her at the stove and held her, and she playfully swatted me away. "Not now," she said. "But he got to!" I complained. It was a question, really, and she answered it. Looking back at me over her shoulder, she said, "Yes, he did."

Dinner mostly was catching up on our days and talking about stuff in the news, despite the sexual tension. We were reconnecting and having a quiet time together, so I'll skip over that, if you don't mind.

It was actually a couple hours, and many comments back and forth about how we missed each other and how I wanted to "bang" her, said playfully and earnestly, before we ended up scampering into the bedroom together. There was a definite sense of excitement, like in the early days of our dating. I tackled her onto the white comforter of the bed, pinned her hands down over her head, and we kissed. We kissed a lot, as our hands explored each other's bodies. As I kissed down her neck toward her clavicle, I wondered if she had followed through on her threat. Had she let another man spray his cum across her chest? My hands when to the zipper at the back of her dress, and I started to tug it down off her shoulders and down over her breasts. She was wearing a black lace bra with no insert. Her nipples poked proudly through the lace. Propped on my elbow, I looked down at her and told her how beautiful she looked. How sexy. She wriggled in pleasure. I tracked my finger along the curve of her neck and down toward her breasts. She moaned a little and bit her lip.

Trying to sound casual, I asked if she had gone to see Caleb today. "Yes," she breathed, "Do you like that?" She wanted approval more than to tease. I told her I had been thinking about it all day long. She smiled and said she liked that. "And did he like that?" I asked, pausing and emphasizing the pronoun. "I think so," she said. I told her I was sure he did, a sexy girl like her coming to see him all dress up in her sexy dress and lace bra. She liked hearing that. "Did you make him cum?" I asked, having to swallow. She bit her lip. Her eyes sparkled. It was interesting to watch as she shifted into tease mode. "Yes," she breathed. Then she added, "He came a lot." I told her I bet he did. We were both thinking the same thing then, I know -- where did he cum? My fingers kept tracing her skin across the top of her bra. She was on her back underneath me. As she breathed deeper and as she became more and more aroused, as her nipples hardened, more of her breasts spilled out of the lace cups. As my fingers traced her bare skin, I somehow knew that his sperm has spilled there... just hours before. I could visualize it. Thick globs of his cum pooling on her breasts. Streaks of sperm sprayed across her chest... her neck... the side of her face. My fingers slid along her skin, imagining it slippery and pungent with his load. The eroticism of the moment opened up between us. She was looking up at me with her liquid eyes, watching my face and feeling my fingers brush across her nipples. Finally, in a quiet voice, she asked, "Are you thinking about it?" I just nodded, thoughtful. My index finger looped around her bra strap and lowered it off her shoulder. Then I tugged at her bra ******** more of her beautiful breasts. "I bet you looked beautiful," I said. It's true. Thinking about her lying there before me, thinking about her breasts and and neck covered with his cum, I couldn't imagine her looking more beautiful.

"He came a lot," she said. Her voice was quiet. She laid there, passive. I teased her nipples until they were even harder, impossible as that was. They already stood out like big erasers. I leaned forward... kissed her left nipple... then kissed the right, gently tonguing the nipple... then my lips traced up the swell of her breast... over her chest... to her clavicle. Her clavicle is perhaps my favorite spot on her body, that little hollow of tender flesh. I nuzzled there, and kissed her. The smell of his sperm hung in the air... even though in reality it had long since passed. I felt her body tremble. Goose bumps tiptoed up her arms and legs. My lips rose to kiss hers. Tenderly. "He came on my lips, too," she said, hesitant but also brave. "Do you like that?" she asked. My lips grazed hers, and then we kissed more deeply.

The kiss turned passionate, the tender, frozen moment in time between us dissolving into wild and urgent need. Her mouth opened to accept mine. Her arms wrapped around my head to pull he into her. My hands snaked underneath her so I could press her body against mine. The naked heat of her breasts against my chest stirred a fire in both of us. Suddenly I was pushing her legs apart, pressing between them, grinding against her eager sex, the heat radiating through the fabric of her dress incredible, and then... that damned cage wrenching against my cock. "Take it off!" I growled. I pushed my hands down toward my crotch. "Unlock me! Take it off!" There was a frenzy, halfway between animal need and hilarity for both of us, as she pushed be aside and scrambled for the key that she had waiting by the bedside. Meanwhile I was shucking off my pants and shirt... and trying to pull her dress off the rest of the way even as she was trying to find the lock. That click... was glorious! Whether she wanted to make a little ceremony of the release, I don't know. My hands were batting hers aside so I could rip the cage and ring off. Finally, free!

The fresh air and circulation, honestly, was the most immediately and memorable response. My cock felt like he was sort of shaking himself off, reacclimatizing to a new world, but, weirdly, not becoming immediately hard. Min-Ju was there before me, panting and equally aroused with an animal lust. Her orange dress had been flung to the floor. Her black lace bra askew, pulled off her breasts but still clinging awkwardly to her body. Her thong... apparently she had never been wearing because there on full display was her wonderful, amazing, and sexy pussy. Bare. Lips reddened with arousal. Visibly wet. My cock felt on fire, and my balls heavier than I have ever felt before. So much cum eager to finally come spurting out. But weirdly, still not growing erect. I was reaching down to stroke him when Min-Ju was already batting my hands aside. Warm and tiny, her hands cupped around me. Feeling her that way for the first time in a month. She seemed fascinated. I found myself being pushed down onto the bed and by unspoken mutual consent our sex together turned into a handjob. She was going to jerk me off. I felt it happening... let it happen. Her cunt, still, would go unreclaimed, at least for the night. She wanted to feel my cock grow hard beneath her touch... she wanted to watch him strain toward explosion... she wanted to explore my unbelievably full balls... and watch the cum roar out of me. And boy, did my cock react to her touch!

Unspoken at first, but then spoken. She started to talk about how good it must feel to finally be released... how desperate I must be to cum... how much I loved the way she was touching me. And I did. My cock didn't get hard on its own, but the moment she wrapped her little hand around me, he immediately got hard... and then harder still. I don't think I've ever felt harder, or bigger. Her other hand gently cupped my balls. And then not so gently. "Do you like that, baby?" she urged, squeezing them a little. My "yes..." came out a ragged, jagged groan. She squeezed harder. She was loving, but also cruel... and even rough. "This is what I did for Caleb today, you know," she said. No, I didn't know! But hearing that made my eyes bug out. I croaked out, "Y-you did?? You jerked him like this?" She was kneeling above me, looking down into my eyes. "Yes," she said. And she gave me a rough jerk. "Te-tell me about it," I begged. And she did. She told me how she went over to his apartment that afternoon, wearing the same dress, the same bra, the same heels. And, she said, the same absence of underwear. I swear my cock was leaking pre-cum from the first moment she touched me, and she kept sliding her hand up to the tip, gathering the pre-cum, and then using it as lubrication down the length of the shaft. She told me how she texted him to say she wanted to give him a surprise blow job... to be a slut for him. Yes, she used that word. And of course he said yes. She said she led him by his hand into the bedroom, a bedroom she's become very familiar with, and she told him to sit on the edge of the bed. She gave me a little dance and twirl of her dress, she said, though I doubt it was much; she feels so shy and awkward about dancing. But then she reached behind her to unzip the dress... and squeezing my balls she told me how she let it fall onto the floor. She took especial care to describe how his gaze feasted on her cleavage, and squeezing me still harder, she said to me that she told him she wanted him to cum on her tits and on her face. "Really?" I asked, desperate. "Yes," she assured me. "I told him, just like that." She squeezed me again. "And you know why." Yes, I did know why. In fact, my mind went once again to the dream-memory of SooYun's naked chest, the key glistening above me. But wisely, I said nothing. Besides, the image of SooYun was powerfully crowded out by the image of my wife, naked but for her lace bra and heels, knelling before Caleb on his bed, and telling him she wanted him to spray his seed across her face and tits. That image overpowered, exactly as she wanted.

We kissed as she stroked and tugged on my leaking cock. My hands were all over her body, caressing her back, rubbing her thighs, seeking the heat and wetness of her cunt. But my eyes were on her. She looked fantastic leaning over me. And I'm sure she looked fantastic kneeling for Caleb as well. She told me how she pulled out his cock, already hard, and how she leaned in to suck him into her mouth. She looked me right in the eye, her face up close against mine, as she said this, and then she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I opened to receive her. My poor cock felt alive and sore and strangely numb. Pre-cum or maybe just cum was leaking out in an increasing pace. As she told me how she sucked and stroked his cock, I asked her how he felt in her hands. She surprised me with her answer. "Big." She jerked me hard, rough. "Bigger than you." I groaned. "You like that?" She was taunting me, I think she was taunting me, but I nodded. I knew I would cum soon. The pressure in my balls was signaling release, even as the "almost there" feeling of orgasm wasn't coming. Min-Ju pulled my hands up to her breasts, encouraging me to squeeze them, and she told me she had even let him try a titty fuck. She used those words! She wrapped her full breasts around him, using the slickness of his pre-cum as lube, and rubbed them up and down his shaft. As she told me, she rubbed her tits across my super sensitive cock, then slid them up my chest to my mouth and face. Intended or not, it had the effect of rubbing my semen across my lips. I imagined I was tasting him.

"Did he cum, baby?" I groaned, knowing I was close... too close. Her "yes" was husky with need, whispered hoarsely into my ear. Her bare breasts pressed against me... the smell of my cum filled the room. I was more or less spilling at that moment, just slowly, more of a flow than an ejaculation. She told me how she made him cum... how she made him spurt. "Onto my breasts," she said, "Into my face." I groaned. "Do I get to?" She gave me that look of pity, the gaze of "bitchy Min-Ju." "No," she said, sounding almost sad. "No, you don't get to cum on my breasts." She jerked me harder. It hurt in a strange way that felt amazing. "You just get to cum on yourself." She was jerking me harder, wanting me to cum, and I was, thin streams flowing and jetting across my belly and torso. "I don't get to spray my seed on your body like he did?" I gasped out. She kept jerking. "No... you lose." Her voice was stern, cruel. A jet shot over my head. I swear it hit the far wall. Then another jet landed across my face. And then another. Min-Ju started to laugh, and in truth I was laughing, too. She jerked her head back -- another rogue stream had gotten in her face, too. I seemed to be going off in all directions, an unpredictable mess. And at the same time pent up cum was flowing over my belly. I felt it trickle down the sides of my body, ticklishly.

The orgasm was long, slow, and messy. It felt like a ball was deflating as sperm flowed out, and I guess that's what was happening. By the end we were both laughing, sperm having gotten in both our faces and into my eye. When the eruption finally seemed to have subsided, she let go my dick. She kissed first my lips, then leaned down and gave my now limp cock a little peck, then Min-Ju leaned back up alongside me on the bed. Her fingers traced through the pooled cum, and at my prompting, she told me how he had cum across her chest and face. "Yes, he coated my breasts with his sperm, baby," she said, which she knew fueled my submissive desire. She even told me how she rubbed his load into her flesh, her skin absorbing his sperm. "I never washed when I came home," she said, proud of herself.

We kissed more, her leaning half across my body so that her hips and belly slide slickly around, mashing the sticky cum between us. And there we lied and cuddled until finally dragging ourself out of bed for a needed shower and, well, a change of sheets.

I hope you enjoyed.

Very nice, just as you said and we all speculated you had your first free orgasm wasted on your body instead of hers. She has now taken the very first step to you eventually eating cum, be it your own or Calebs or someone elses, that road is one your on and will become more probable as time goes on. I love how she was loving, horny and cruel. Her saving telling you she let him cover her breasts with his cum and she did not wipe it off was the biggest suprise to me.

Wow... Thank you for such a long and detailed post... I think I speak for all of your fans when I say that those long detailed posts are what we all enjoy and appreciate the most! So thank you for sharing so much with us all!!

In terms of the situation with SooYun although I was previously encouraging you to find a way to push things further with her from your post I get the feeling that she is not the right one to fill the role that you both desire her to fill. I would say trust your instincts and if it doesn't feel right then don't try to force it. The one who could be a good fit for the role I think you both have in mind could actually be Caleb but I feel as though Min-Ju likes just how things are with them at the moment and she may not wish to risk losing what she currently has with him by complicating things by revealing too much detail to him of her relationship with you in case he doesn't handle it well. If you want a cruel keyholder though, I can't imagine a better option than the "sexually possessive guy" who has access to her body any time he wishes through a mere text message.

I must say I love how Min-Ju recently took the lead in that regard and text Caleb asking ti be allowed to visit him so she could be his slut. Imagine what he must think of her and what an ego boost it must be for him to have such a sexy girl texting him like that. Although I'm sure he doesn't even need the boost to his ego as those alpha male bull types are usually already quite confident and cocky knowing that they can have any chick they want to.. And I guess the evidence is there to prove that they can.

You mentioned before that his friends know that Min-Ju is his slutty sextoy, or something similar to that effect.. Is that just your gut feeling or has Min-Ju told you something related to that directly.

It is very hot how she wore the same outfit for you as she did for her boyfriend earlier in the day. Here is you thinking she dressed up special for you when actually she is teasing you and humiliating you by giving you his total sloppy seconds, from her unwashed cum soaked body right down to the clothes she is wearing. As smallcockedcuck mentioned, it won't be long until she is feeling you cum regularly.

Anyway, great to see how cruel yet loving Min-ju is becoming and great to see how things are progressing... I wonder did you get your turn inside her pussy yet? Do you know how long she is planning to keep you free?

Reactions: nrbill
Thank you.

Please more.

By the way George, I wanted to say thanks for your compliment on my writing. I mostly just write what I would most like to happen if I was in KS's situation.

Interesting MystTiger, writing what you would most like to happen if it was you helps explain why your comments feel genuine. I try to write what I think KS and/or Min-Ju may want even when they don't know it yet. I also try to add to the things they might consider if they had thought of it. I try to crawl into their heads and add to their imagination, so I am often slightly or dramatically off target. They are very bright so it's hard to keep up with them, let alone get ahead of them. We both have fun adding to KS's angst. I hope he enjoys our efforts.

Yeah, we both have fun adding to his angst but sometimes I wonder if we are too good at it and his way of getting payback is by teasing us with little snippets and snapshots of what's happening and then making us wait excruciatingly long for full updates! Lol

MystTiger, I share the same suspicion.

KS,
What a strange world we live in. Min-Ju, a married woman, gets naked for another man at her request, lays under him, strokes his penis with her hands, mouth and breasts until he orgasms, directs his ejaculate onto her face and chest, and then rubs his cum into her skin on her face and breasts. She waits at home for you unwashed. She has you kiss her cum covered body. She teases you. She stimulates you to orgasm with her hands only and deliberately avoids your cum touching her as it soaks you.

This is an act of extreme love toward you.

She sought out a man who she could use to maximize and dramatize the contrast between the lovers she takes on for both you and her, and the cuckold status you crave. You needed release. She gave you release in the most cuckolded way possible.

What a wonderful woman you are so lucky to have found love with.

I have a question, but so much less important that I didn't want it to take away from the "My God, how much she loves you" comment.

Her thong. What is the significance of her not wearing one? Apparently Caleb didn't give her an orgasm. And he would have if she asked for one. Did you give her an orgasm? So was the not wearing a thong just being more risque? Or was there another message?

One thing that struck me as unusual is when she rode the Korean artist on his couch wearing nothing but her bra and white stockings with the bows on top. She was similarly dressed in a bra only for you when you recently flowed gushers. Is there something special as why Min-Ju often leaves her bra on for last?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread