• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are happening so fast with you that talking about something other than the immediate last act feels intrusive. But I, we, would like to know more about your back story.
It would be wonderful if you have the time and inclination to tell us more about your relationship.
You say Min-Ju was sexually inexperienced, with sleeping with only one other guy before you, with an implication that she didn’t do it much with him. Yet she slept with you on your first date. That is unusual. What brought about this happy result?
Again you say Min-Ju was sexually inexperienced, yet you took her to a sex club where you both expressed your desire that it was Min-Ju being whipped and fucked in public. We recently learned that she has play hand cuffs, and that she knows how to use them. What other kink experiences and toys do you guys have?
Where do you stand on the fuck quality scale? We know where you stand on the love quality scale—you are the undisputed and unchallenged number one. But Min-Ju says the Korean Artist squirted in her five times within a night and next day at the hotel, once in her mouth, and four times in her pussy. Could you match that record? I can tell you I never could get close. Min-Ju says Caleb is longer and plunges more deeply than you and is more ‘she’s a rag doll’ dominating. And she says -- that time was pretty quick. He only lasted 10 minutes or so. And that was for a long delayed first fuck of the night where she had teased him for days--Wow. She has told him and now you, that Caleb fucks her better than you. That leaves guy number one. Is he a better Min-Ju fucker than you also?
So are you currently in third place or fourth place? With you inevitherably falling in the standings as she adds conquests.
Please share with us the KS & Min-Ju falling in love and making love story. Please share with us how kink (which kinks?) entered and enhanced your loving relationship.
You have a wonderful woman. Your entrancement with her and appreciation of her are so right on. Likewise, you are a wonderful husband. The reason I invest emotional energy into your story is because your story is so beautiful. Two loving people connecting at their deepest level. This is precious.

Last edited:
mystTiger said:
personally i think that in the heat of the moment she most likely and honestly answered him "yes" when Caleb asked if he was a better lover than you are... then when it came up in the conversation with you she tried to first dodge the question as she didn't want to hurt you but then realised that if she prodded you to find out if you enjoy the thought of her telling him "yes" that she could also get rid of her guilty feelings for being so wanton in that moment with her boyfriend and telling him that "yes" he was a better lover than you...

Yes, I think you are right. I think she has told him that he makes her cum harder than her boyfriend (me). That's what she has told me, a few times now. And I think you're right that she's looking for a way to feel less guilty about that. About the "can't wait, neext you" text, she didn't admit that was meant for him explicitly. When I asked her about it, she blushed furiously and awkwardly changed the subject.

mystTiger said:
in terms of the condom, i think you shouldn't wait for Min-Ju to bring it up, you should automatically put it on before she mentions it... this will be particularly hot considering how much focus has recently been put on her boyfriends cum being inside her bare pussy, including on her lips when she kissed you passionately. you automatically putting on the condom will show Min-Ju your loving acceptance of her play...

You're right, of course. When I do have sex again, whenever that is, I should automatically put a condom on. I will, I promise. You'll have a hand in wrapping me because you suggested it.

George said:
You poor sod! You gotta love the ride. You asked her to be cruel, remember? So she wants you to be the next guy in her--but you won't be.

I won't be the next guy inside her? You guys think she will be with Caleb again next?

minos_dis_crete said:
This sounds harsh, but I'm glad. Rules should be rules. And while Min-Ju might be craving "her cuckold's" reclamation, the key to that cage currently belongs to SooYun. It's appropriate that she didn't circumvent the rules.

I agree, it is harsh. But rules are rules. We both should submit to her. I have promised to obey SooYun's judgment, not matter what it is. What do you think she might do as punishment?

minos_dis_crete said:
The idea of her tracing and playing with his cum on her skin is ridiculously hot. You mentioned it, but have you closed your eyes and imagined her pussy getting wet as she smoothes his juice across her face/chest/lips? How she enjoys the sensation, plus the knowledge that doing so makes her feel possessed by this dominant male who she could likely never love, but whose cock and embrace and attention she craves... His cum all over her skin. While at the same time you won'y be allowed to cum inside her, even. Prevented by the rubber of a condom. Treated like a visitor, while she freely accepts his sperm as often as he calls. How she enjoys knowing that accepting his cum and absorbing it into her skin as described is especially exciting for you, "her caged cuckold" and that it forces you to deal with even more unreleased desire for her and the game that she initiated for you.

My balls ache horribly reading this. You're very cruel to write these things, and I think you enjoy that. It's hard not to think about Min-Ju smoothing his sperm across her lips and skin.

mystTiger said:
I know Min-ju said she wants you to be the next one inside her. I guess she wants that to keep you happy and to keep the sexual connection between you both alive... If you really want to push things and show your submissiveness and acceptance of her new bf you should tell her that you realise that you don't have the skills to satisfy her and that it should be Caleb who gets her again next. That you are happy to wait for permission from your key holder to be allowed inside her pussy... You should suggest that when soo-yun let's you out of your cage you will specifically ask her if she grants you permission to make love with Min-ju... Let Soo-Yun decide... Just think how humiliating it will be to ask some other woman if you are allowed to have sex with your own wife... What would SooYun think of you aa you sit there and ask her that. She will be laughing hard for sure!

Do others think I should ask this? Asking SooYun for permission to be with my wife again opens, maybe even invites, the possibility she will say no. What if she allows me to jerk off but not to have sex? And what if this does open the conversation to Min-Ju telling her about her activities with other men?

mystTiger said:
Hope you will find time to update all your eager fans on all that happened earlier in the week. Also curious to know how Jisu knows about the Korean artist that Min-Ju was with... Please share!

They shopped together before her big date with him, and Min-Ju decided to tell her. They also talked about it afterwards, with Min-Ju telling her how hot it was.

minos_dis_crete said:
I failed to laud you at how submissive this was, how well it demonstrates your new reality and acceptance of it. Managing to keep your needs at bay understanding you need permission from SooYun, and beg for denial even at the edge of your first near orgasm in almost a month. And then to submissively participate in and relish her taking yet more pleasure with a toy instead of your aching, desperate penis that stained in futility against her backside as she did. I'm sure feeling her, hearing her cum yet again was amazing for you. You're a lucky boy to be able to share that moment with her.

Thanks.

George said:
Where do you stand on the fuck quality scale? We know where you stand on the love quality scale—you are the undisputed and unchallenged number one. But Min-Ju says the Korean Artist squirted in her five times within a night and next day at the hotel, once in her mouth, and four times in her pussy. Could you match that record? I can tell you I never could get close. Min-Ju says Caleb is longer and plunges more deeply than you and is more ‘she’s a rag doll’ dominating. And she says -- that time was pretty quick. He only lasted 10 minutes or so. And that was for a long delayed first fuck of the night where she had teased him for days--Wow. She has told him and now you, that Caleb fucks her better than you. That leaves guy number one. Is he a better Min-Ju fucker than you also? So are you currently in third place or fourth place? With you inevitherably falling in the standings as she adds conquests.

This is an interesting question. I'm not sure. Does it sound to you guys like I have fallen to third place? Or even last place? If and when Min-Ju opens up with SooYun about her permission to be with other men, this is something the two of them will surely gossip about. One thing I do now know is that Caleb has bragged to his friends about how hot my girl is and how much she loves his cock.

You say that you know that Caleb has bragged to his friends about Min-Ju... is this just your gut feeling or is this from something Min-Ju has told you? It is hot to know that Min-Ju has told her friend JiSu about her being with someone else and that you knew about it.... what will Caleb think when he finds out that she is recently married and her husband accepts her having a lover and even wears a cock cage to restrict his access to his wife's pussy....

i have to say that i would imagine that if Min-Ju's group of friends are a tight group that there would be some amount of gossiping amongst them and it is quite likely that they have been chatting with each other about you and are being fed more details regularly from SooYun each time after her Skype updates with you.

Also i have to agree with George and say that i think Caleb will be the next one inside your wife again... before you...

hope you will find the time to update us on Min-Ju's date earlier in the week... it must be hard to keep on top of it all with so much happening....

hope all is well and you are still loving all that is happening and loving your wife as much if not more than ever...

I would def. go ahead with the idea of telling her you know you cannot fuck her like caleb does and as well the idea of asking SY for permission to be with your wife again. I have a feeling she is going to find out very soon about MJ and Caleb and then your real games will begin if she continues to hold your key at times. I bet his friends are jelous of him and his little slut that worships his cock. I as well cannot wait to hear about her date with caleb and all the juicy details of their night and morning together

I know you must have been busy lately, but don't forget to tell us what Caleb did with Minju. How many times did he cum in her pussy?

I think SooYun will come up with something pedestrian, either an extension or more likely a task that is feminizing to Korean eyes, unless Min-Ju talks to her first. Then anything could happen. Yes, ask SooYun permission to fuck your wife. Surprise Min-Ju with the question while on Skype. Watch the burst of Korean that ensues.

Imagine you gave Min-Ju a "pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey"-like poster (which you could assemble on your computer and printer) of a naked man with your face pined on. Give her some pictures of varioius dicks (including one of you in a cage) for her to choose which to pin on the cutout.

Ask Min-Ju how you stack up against each of the other three dicks that have been in her. Ask her for her rankings and why. What does/did each guy do she really likes--that includes you as just one of the guys to be ranked. Ask her what she liked the least. Ask her, in a perfect world, would she like to fuck them again. Ask her, in a perfect world, which guys would be members of her ongoing 'for Min-Ju's pleasure' stable. Ask her if, in a different world, she could fall in love with any of them. Ask her how much she is looking forward to Korean artist's visit. Does she still want to spend his time in New York in his hotel and the two of them in her marital bed? Ask her if she now wishes she had let the Mom-approved Korean date get into her pants. Ask her if now she wishes she had given Kareoke guy an "I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend" mercy fuck instead of a mercy suck. Ask her if she would like a rule that whenever she disappoints a potential addition to her stable, she gives him an "I'm sorry" suck and swallow. Ask her that if she could pick and choose among the FEW guys she's slept with so far, what characteristics would she combine to make her perfect guy.

Regarding Caleb bragging to his friends. She knows his friends know she has a serious boyfriend, yet fucks Caleb whenever he will let her and spends the night with him. As Caleb says "She loves my cock". How does she feel about socializing with these guys knowing what they know? These guys are possible additions to her stable. How would she feel if Caleb was thrilled when she shows up for a 'drinks with the guys' in a revealing 'come get me' outfit. You should get her to dress sexy for the next 'bar group meet, then go home to fuck' evening. How would Min-Ju feel, and you feel, if Caleb offered her to the group or did not stop Min-Ju from flirting with his friends. You could dare Min-Ju to pick out the most available of his friends and flirt with him, watching Caleb get jealous. Would he extract a "you are mine" retributiion when they got to his bedroom? Would Min-Ju have to beg for forgiviness by offering Caleb "anything you want"?

Did she go to Caleb last night or is it on for this evening? If this evenibg, how about you texting her with your sexy outfit specifications. What? Not until tomorrow? What's wrong with Caleb? Maybe he has a girlfriend or his roommate is getting angry about being booted out for Min-Ju. Do you want Min-Ju to flirt with his roommate, I guy who already knows how wild she gets when a big cock is in her?

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
Do others think I should ask this? Asking SooYun for permission to be with my wife again opens, maybe even invites, the possibility she will say no. What if she allows me to jerk off but not to have sex? And what if this does open the conversation to Min-Ju telling her about her activities with other men?

I think the right person to invite an opinion from on this decision is Min-Ju. Likely we all think it would be hot for you to ask SooYun's permission to fuck your wife, or how else to cum when she frees you from your cage. But what I think will serve you best is to become better about taking these sorts of questions to Min-Ju and asking her to decide (when in doubt). I suspect she would very much enjoy your humiliation, telling SooYun you had something to ask her, and then watching you blush and beg to be allowed to fuck your wife. On the other hand, she may want to control that situation, and, after laughing at your display, quickly confer with her friend in Korean about how to respond... or simply not want to give up the decision on whether she can fuck her husband in the first place.

In my opinion, you should make a habit of letting her answer the questions that are inspired by suggestions from here. Tell her you have been thinking about this one for example, and the bj denial, and the pregnancy play and your wet dream (though you will certainly get a major punishment having waited so long now)... just like you brought up the question of whether she had/should tell SooYun about cuckolding you. Additionally, ideas like her going to caleb's in that outfit with her collar on? Bringing you home a creampie? Inviting Caleb over to your house? She's your wife, and since you have clearly entered a female-led relationship dynamic (with two females currently leading, lol) it seems right to present your ideas (wherever they came from) for her to decide.

The positive side effect will be that she will have more information about what might turn you on. These ideas will likely spawn her own ideas and she'll feel more comfortable that her creativity will be well received. The more you can open up to her, the better your adventure will be - I think you've seen that already.

Last edited:
Most interesting Minos. KS has both a female, or somewhat two female led relationship, AND a male led, "I'm her Dom", "She's my slut" relationship. Your suggestion holds. KS should always consider Min-Ju in his decisions--somerimes to let things drift--sometimes to encourage Min-Ju to express herself--sometimes to influence/prod/dare Min-Ju--sometimes to instruct her--sometimes to constrain and/or expand her activities 'because that's the rule' taking the detail choice and responsibility out of her hands--sometimes to let nature or a dice role decide--sometimes beg her to control/punish/humiliate/deny him--sometimes to beg her to be more adventurous--sometimes reminding her to be careful--and sometimes restoring a vanilla most loving reconnedted interlude.

All are right. All are good as long as KS lovingly considers Min-Ju's needs and desires. He's doing very well so far. I wish I had done as well. May you as well. Their relationship as it is developing is a model of 'doing it right'.

Last edited:
I actually agree with Minos getting her involved in the decision will only boost her confidence and fuel her imagination for more fun and games with you

Day 30. Finally, finally it is here. Thirty days locked up by Min-Ju and keyheld by her friend, while Min-Ju has been free to pursue other men and has been seeing -- well, basically dating -- Caleb. She's been letting him see to her sexual needs, cumming on his thick cock and taking him inside her, staying the night with him naked in his arms, while I've been a good cuckold supporting her and waiting at home. My only 'sex' as been with my mouth between her lovely legs, and my only release has been a few torturous 'releases' from the cage while strictly forbidden from touching myself and a number of brief cleanings at Min-Ju's hands. I've been leaking pre-cum and more, even had the first wet dream since I was a teenager, but no true release. But today is finally the day. I've (almost) completed the 30 days SooYun sentenced me to, and if I am lucky, tonight or tomorrow morning I will finally be unlocked again.

Min-Ju wants me to talk with SooYun tonight. "If she has time," she keeps reminding me, as tease I hope. She'd better have time! We've been talking about this a lot over the past few days, what she might want me to say or admit to, and it's been fun in a torturous way for us. Min-Ju has been going back and forth between being cruel and sweet. When she's cruel she hints at hoping SooYun will decide not to release me yet and to add more time. Yesterday, thinking back to that game we played of rolling dice to see how many hard cocks she had to find while out dancing, she tossed out the idea of making my roll dice in front of SooYun. "Wouldn't that be fun?" she teased. The kicker is that it would be fun, and my poor cock gives me away. And worse, she can tell. She's gotten to the point where she doesn't even have to see my naked cage to tell when my cock is straining. It's like this freaky sixth sense she's developed. That exchange ended with her telling me to "go find some dice," which I finally did, in an old game of Monopoly.

The one thing that gives me hope is that she also clearly wants to enjoy sex with me again. In her sweeter moments, she's quite sweet about it. She talks about how much she "misses" my cock and how she wants to "feel him again." And she loves hearing how much I miss her pussy. She's been quite... descriptive... at times about what she wants to do with me again. I have to say -- lots to look forward to there.

But -- she's also having fun insisting that I "confess" to SooYun. There are two things in particular: my "unauthorized" dreams and imaginations about SooYun, and the two times I begged my wife for a release. The dreams Min-Ju has been very interested in, and not entirely happy about -- she finds it fascinating how the key seems to have such power over me, but she feels a little jealous that her friend has this power now. But the thing is, I think she also kind of likes it. SooYun is a little sterner and more no-nonsense, and she's also a bit older, which makes my wife feel a little bit submissive. We've both promised to obey her. It scares me -- but I'm committed. We've talked about what to tell her. She was pretty surprised when I raised the idea of having to ask permission to have sex with her again. She didn't understand at first, but then it made her giggle. She said "maybe you should." She quickly recognized the same thing you have pointed out -- that that would open the door to explaining about Caleb. Sunday when we talked about it she said she kind of liked that idea, but later she wasn't so sure. She's still worried about sounding like a slut, and isn't sure how SooYun would respond. She's told Jisu, as I've mentioned, back when she was playing in Korea. Jisu is still single, and one of her few friends who openly dates and has sex, which makes her easier to talk to. I've suggested she tell her about Caleb to test the waters, but I'm not sure if she has or not. One thing we did end up speculating about is whether SooYun herself might be exploring outside her marriage. She laughed out loud at the idea of making me show my cage to her. "You've been imagining her naked. Maybe it's only fair she sees you that way," she said. (She's kind of mad about the naked dream thing....)

I also showed her that website about 'outercourse.' She was both interested to learn it is a thing and a little grumpy about it -- she thought it was her own discovery. But she's talked a couple times about making my first release, if and when I am unlocked, a humiliating spill. She likes the idea of making my spill all that pent up sperm helplessly all over myself while my cock is literally rubbing against the pussy I so badly want to get inside. She's also talked about jerking me off slowly while she tells me about Caleb. I suspect that first release will be a humiliating one. In fact, it's inevitable, since even if she wants me to fuck her, after being locked so long I'm not sure my cock will be ready to give her the hard and long fuck she's been getting from her lover. I'm going to end up confirming for her his superiority.

This is a little disjointed, I know, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. Sorry. I guess the other topic I should touch on is Caleb himself. There, too, she's said different things at different times. She's talked about wanting to reconnect with me in ways that have implied he would be out of the picture, but she's also asked more than once "How do you feel about me seeing him?" Sunday I asked her, "Am I going to be the next guy who gets inside you -- not Caleb?" She smiled her crooked smile. "What do you want?" she asked. She was teasing, asking the question more to torture me than in earnest. I hemmed and hawed a little before finally mumbling something like, "You can see him... if you want... if he calls." She patted my cheek and kissed me, but that was the end of that particular conversation. Another time she said that she definitely wants to be with me next. But a little later, when we talked about the possibility of my chastity being extended, I asked, "What would that mean for you and Caleb?" That time she didn't even pause to think about it. She said, "Well, I guess I would probably see him again."

We've also been talking, here and there, about the possibility of her telling him about our situation. Part of her wants to. She would "feel less guilty" and it "would be easier." But she's also very aware of how much that would change things, we both are, and we're not ready for that. We might never be.

One last detail before I leave. I'll leave this one as a tease for you. Remember her Korean artist? His show has dates now...

Wow, so many things to talk about. But I'll keep it brief. Min-Ju's sweet message of wanting you with her next is making more sense. Perhaps she told Caleb off saying she won't be available until after tomorrow at the earliest. If SooYun does not extend your imprisonment that is. Then it's off to Caleb. Has he been texting her?

So, you told Min-Ju about dreaming SooYun and her were both topless with your key between their breasts. Did you enjoy telling her? If not added time, did she give any hint what SooYun may impose when you tell her as well?

Korean artist has not been forgotten. He can expand your cuck experience into new realms. I think Min-Ju should essentially live with him while he is in New York. Every night she's in his bed, even when she's on her period. You can see her when she drops off her laundry and on an occassional date. After hotel time with him, she should invite him into her marital bed. He already knows about you so sometime you could make them breakfast.

Oh and he is more Dom so...?

Last edited:
You guys are very much on the right path. Her making you helplessly spiil on the floor or all over yourself with outercourse is a perfect way to cummthe firs time. I think asking SY for permission is still a good plan and it would further demonstrate the way a cage makes a man act. George has a great point about the artist, that would be the perfect opportunity to let her share her marital bed with another man. It would break that barrier and help get her started on the road to doing it more often. My one question is, is the rule where every time she makes a guy cum you get another day caged in effect still?

Imagine you are helping her pack for her staying at the Korean artist's hotel. You watch her pack her purple with white sash dress and that oh so special yellow babydoll dress. No bra for the sheer purple dress he bought her. It should never be worn with a bra. You discuss how many panites she should be permitted to take--none for that special yellow babydoll skirt-lift dress. She should never wear panties with that dress that she saves only for other guys. You notice her slipping in her special lingerie he bought her, the lingerie you have never seen. You add the bikini he bought her. You slip in the sexy nightie you bought just for them as a surprise. She will happily giggle when she finds it. Did you slip in her fuzzy handcuffs? Sure. Other favorite sex toys? Maybe. Condums? No way. I don't think she'll need her Magic Wand.

Imagine you carrying her lugagge into his hotel lobby. You hand them over to a bell boy. She whispers the room number to him. She turns, gives you a quick kiss, then follows the bell boy into the elevator. You are alone.

Will you ask her to remind him that she is his 'little girl' to be used as his *****?

Will they, should they, re-enact the in-front-of-the-window fuck? In Manhattan's hotel district it is likely there're people in the rooms across the street.

Last edited:
Re: Min-Ju being involved in decissions. I can't think of an instance where KS decided something that Min-Ju should do or let happen to her where Min-Ju was not involved in the conversation leading to a joint decision. KS is the more conservative one. Min-Ju is ahead of him in game play and game design. Min-Ju does decide on her own when she is alone with her date, i.e. the decision to lift her yellow babydoll dress, thereby guaranteeing she would get fucked, which happened instantly. KS doesn't have that freedom.

We have little to worry about Min-Ju not being involved, because thankfully, she is.

So how many times did Caleb fuck her the other night?

The skype call with SooYun was... interesting. She's given permission for Min-Ju to unlock me when I get home from work today, but it seems my wife was feeling a little more cruel and frisky. I don't have time yet for a full update, but there is something you should know. She's promised/threatened to go see Caleb today while I'm at work...

George said:
Korean artist has not been forgotten. He can expand your cuck experience into new realms. I think Min-Ju should essentially live with him while he is in New York. Every night she's in his bed, even when she's on her period. You can see her when she drops off her laundry and on an occassional date. After hotel time with him, she should invite him into her marital bed. He already knows about you so sometime you could make them breakfast.

This is something we have been talking about several times for when, and if, he comes. She seems to like the idea.

asianboy said:
So how many times did Caleb fuck her the other night?

I know I still owe an update on that, but as a quick answer: She had a "very hot" fuck with him that night, and then again naked together in the shower in the morning, in what sounds like some intimate sex. She ended up staying with him for lunch, not getting home until the afternoon.

smallcockedcuck916 said:
You guys are very much on the right path. Her making you helplessly spiil on the floor or all over yourself with outercourse is a perfect way to cummthe firs time.

Min-Ju has hinted that this is the best I can hope for tonight.

Here's hoping you have time to give us the long post we've been waiting for.

What happened during the with Caleb overnight last week?
What happened to Min-Ju-s and Caleb's relationship? Is he texting her? Did her instruct her to service him? Did her ask her for a date?
What is Min-Ju's current attitude regarding Caleb?
WHY didn't they get together over the weekend?
When is the Korean artist coming to New York? How long will he be staying? What have they been texting? I'm sure Min-Ju is excited that her art show arrangements are progressing. Tell us more about the art Min-Ju. Is Min-Ju excited he is coming? Is she aprehensive? Does she want him to fuck her some more? Does she want him to exercise his domination?
Now the biggy! What happened with you two and SooYun last night? Did you spill?

Last edited:
My message above was a little late.

One of the many endearing things about Min-Ju is her teasing ambiguity. Is she promising or threatening? Will she see him? Will she come home tonight early enough for you two to play unlocking you for a humiliating waste of your oh so long built up store of sperm?

You poor sod. Getting out does not mean you're getting in. That's for Caleb and others.

Last edited:
I have a gut feeling she goes and sees Caleb, gets fucked silly or gives him his bj then comes home and uncages you and makes you helplessly spill your sperm on the floor while she tells you all about her time today with him

Last edited:
Smallcockedcuck, I think you are right on. The other question is how many hours will she leave KS unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread