• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for checking in KS. It's too bad things went sour with Caleb, but its nice to know you both landed on your feet.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a lovely, kink-filled new year, and thanks again for all the warm thoughts.

I'm not "still in chastity" in the sense that I'm regularly locked or locked for extended periods, but we do still play with chastity. In fact, I think Min-Ju's spontaneous decision to buy a cage has done more to change our sex life and change our relationship than her actually having sex with other men. The chastity is what solidifies my new submissiveness in the relationship and what empowers and emboldens her to take charge and try new experiences. It's also what drives the changes in our day to day living that place her in charge. And she likes that. So while she's mostly let me be free of the cage lately, she still sometimes locks me here and there, sometimes just for a night of fun and sometimes for a few days at a time, and she enjoys having the cage as a threat for when I'm "misbehaving" or just when she wants to have her way. It's a remarkably effective deterrent, as she's discovered.

Last night was one of those nights. Some of our friends have a tradition of converting their studio space into a big warehouse-style dance party for New Years. It always ends up being packed with friends and strangers alike and gets to be a lot of fun. Min-Ju spent a lot of time getting ready, especially with her make-up. She surprised me with a short black dress that she hasn't worn in a while. The dress hits above her mid-thigh and is entirely backless, in the front it has two straps that form a collar around her neck kind of like a halter top, and the whole thing has a punk vibe. Good for dancing, I suppose, but not the warmest or most covering. It's meant to be a summer dress, really, but with sheer black tights and lace fingerless black gloves, she was good to go. I thought I was good to go, too, until she came into the bedroom holding her hand out flat, palm up, and resting on her tiny hand was the chastity cage.

So there we were, hand in hand at the party, me securely locked and neutralized and her ready to hit the dance floor. It's interesting, if you've been following our story you know Min-Ju is not super comfortable dancing. She's not a bad dancer by any means, but she's not a particularly good one either. (I'm hardly one to tear up the dance floor myself.) Maybe this is a way of balancing out the universe: if she were a hot dancer that would be entirely too much sexy for one woman to contain. But she's been loosening up lately, feeling less self-conscious, and having more fun on the dance floor. And I love it.

We started the night off inseparable. Saying hi to our friends, grabbing some drinks, hanging out and catching up. We even hit the dance floor together a few times. When I told her how sexy she looked, she smiled and liked it, and then she teased me about being "blocked" and "useless," knowing how it gets me going when she's cruel like that. Rubbing up against me, she teased that "I can barely feel you" and that "It's almost like there's nothing there." She made me feel useless and horny. Goaded, I ground hard against her, using my best dirty-dancing moves, yet while I could feel the heat from between her legs hot against me, all she was feeling was the hard plastic of my cage. She giggled and pulled away laughing. Then she feel back into my arms and told me I'd better be careful who I danced with tonight: "If other girls feel what I just felt between your legs, they're definitely going to have some questions."

We teased and flirted with each other like that through the night, but as time passed we also drifted apart and let each other go our own way. I was hanging out on some old couches in the corner with a bunch of friends, and Min-Ju drifted away with the crowds. I saw her dancing several times with some of her girl friends, and a couple times with guys. It was hot to watch, and exciting. My hot wife was out there in some guy's arms in her skimpy little dress and no bra, open and with permission to do whatever she liked, while I stayed locked, watching her. And whenever she came back around to check in with me, with some of her hot female friends in tow, I couldn't help but wonder what they would think if they knew she had me locked up the way she did. Min-Ju had me, and I liked it. And as the night wore on I got hornier... and she got hornier.

When the countdown to midnight came around Min-Ju was out on the dance floor with a guy. The dancing slowed and stopped. The champagne was making its way around. I was on the couches, as friends found their significant others. Min-Ju stayed out on the dance floor with the guy she was with. I knew this was going to happen. I let it happen. There was time for me to go out into the crowd to join her, to claim her, but I stayed. Cucked. She never looked my way. I know because I was watching fiercely. My cock pulsed in its cage. The countdown started. 10... 9... "Where's your wife?" one of my friends asked, his arm snaked around his pretty girlfriend's waist as she leaned down into him. I shrugged, and if he followed my gaze he knew. The countdown was going.. 6... 5... The guy had his arms around Min-Ju's waist. She whispered something in his ear, and he laughed. 4.. 3.. She had her arm around him, too. 2.. 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Shouting and laughter and good cheer filled the room, couples kissed and champagne was toasted. She was going to kiss him, I knew, and she did. She leaned in, head tilting upward, and she was kissing her. My wife. My heart was in my throat watching it, and helplessly my hand reached down and pressed against tingling crotch. The couples around me were kissing, too, and I was acutely aware of being left out of the moment, which both made me a little sad and excited me. A few of my friends even commented on it: "Where's Min-Ju?" and "Aw, you guys missed it!" But as quick as it came and as intense as it was, the moment passed.

Not long after, Min-Ju found her way over to me, proving, of course, that she had known where I was. We kissed and cuddled and shared our tender moment. After wishing me a happy new year she asked if I had "liked it." She was no more direct than that, but we both knew what she was talking about. i blushed furiously and nodded. I said it was really hot. She giggled and lightly punched my shoulder. "You're weird, but I love you," she said. She teased me a bit more, especially about my poor locked cock. She even teased that maybe I should stay locked until next New Year's -- which she said just to see my shocked and panicked reaction. She loved that.

We stayed another hour or two at the party. Sometime around 1am, that guy found her again -- or she found him -- and the next thing I knew they had both disappeared. They were gone at least 20 minutes, maybe a little more. I'm pretty sure nothing happened. At least not... you know... it.

But I'm not sure. And so far today, she won't tell me. While she's been napping much of the day away, I've been busy since early this morning, since several hours before she bothered to drag herself out of bed, cleaning the house. And I'm still locked.

Holy!! That's amazing! Minju really likes to torture you knowing full well that you are watching her kiss that guy. And for her to not even say a word about what she possibly did last night is even better/cruel haha.

Definitely like the sound of her outfit, especially the part about her black tights :)

Thank you for posting again.

Agreed with both. Thanks for returning (and recounting another story about Min-Ju's exquisite teasing). It was such a relief to see you post again, knowing that the worst hadn't happened. Too bad about Caleb, but probably for the best in the long run, things were getting a little too focused on one person.

Happy New Year (your first official year as her sweet, submissive cuckold)! Can't want to see what it brings you. PS: I bet what she whispered in his ear was "When you kiss me, my husband will be watching us."

Glad your back KS. Happy to see you posting again. Just don't burn yourself out with posting too much so that you tire of it... we'd really miss you.

Ty for the update and sounds like you had a great night.

very exciting way to ring in the new year! has Min Ju filled you in on what else happened or has she still kept you in the dark? that outfit that she was wearing on NYE sounds like it was extremely sexy! looking forward to hearing from you again!

No, she's still keeping me in the dark, and I love that she's doing it. She kept giggling and giving me that smile when I brought it up, but then teases me with a firm "no."

Realistically I'm pretty sure it was no more than a bit of making out. With her dress (and yes her outfit was really hot) if he was aggressive he might have gotten to feel her breasts or between her legs. It makes me hot and weak to think he might have gotten inside her or gotten her on her knees for him on New Year's. But realistically I'm pretty sure it was no more than a bit of making out. The only thing she'll tell me is he definitely knew she had a boyfriend, so he knew she was cheating. It would actually be hot to learn she's cheating behind my back.

What do you guys think happened?

Well I think it would either be that she spent that time making out with him, or it is possible that she gave him a blowjob to see in the new year!

Do you think she is in contact with him?

Making out was a definite. Full on sex is probably out of the equation but I would not be surprised if she did give him a blow job.

Hopefully Minju will stop torturing you and will tell you the full details. Maybe you just haven't been obedient enough for her so she isn't telling you, she might after you give her some good service.

On time fling or the potential for a date? Are you still caged? Are they texting? There's your answer.

I'm still having fun imagining, but she's not texting him and I can read her well enough to know the whole thing was just a fun tease. She didn't have any real interest in the guy.

Still, my first orgasm of the year was a ruined one at her hands. After that party she kept me in chastity until the next night. Then in bed she pushed me onto my back and pulled my clothes off and took off the cage. Leaning over me she started to gently touch and stroke my suddenly straining cock, and in her whispering tease voice talked about her adventure kissing him on the dance floor. She was still wearing her bra and underwear, and her cleavage looked amazing. Every time I tried to lean up to kiss her she kept pushing me back down. As she stroked me she told me how he put his hands on her waist and even copped a few feels of her ass. She said he got "pretty handsy" and it "made her kind of wet." She also said she could really "feel him" against her and asked how that made me feel. Then, cruelly, she let go of my cock and pulled her hand away. Locking her eyes on me she said she wasn't going to touch me more until I answered. I really wanted to answer but also didn't, if that makes sense. But I broke down almost immediately and told her it made me "hot and weak to know his hard cock was right there pressing against her in that little dress." She really liked that answer. It showed in her eyes. When her warm hand returned to my cock it was like a revelation all over again.

She went on like that for what seemed forever. Teasing me and stroking me, always just a little too slowly, and kept making me say things about how I felt. She ruled me, and she knew it. Finally, or after what was probably really only a few minutes, I was swelling toward orgasm. She could feel it. She pulled back again, and started just tapping the head of my cock with her finger tip. Tap. Pause. Tap. Pause. Tap.

(Sorry, gotta go. Will have to finish later.)

That sounds good, do you think that you're ready to move forward for further cuckolding or do you think you are both not ready at the moment?

Sorry I had to break off in the middle of my update. I guess I left you hanging something like the way Min-Ju was leaving me hanging.

So I left off with MinJu leaning over me, teasing my cock, her amazing breasts spilling out of her bra. She was enjoying teasing me and making me confess how I had liked watching her with that other guy, something she enjoys (making me confess) both because it makes her feel powerful and because she knows there is still a part of me that finds being fully open about my cuckold desires difficult.

She had me at the edge of cumming, and was just tapping and brushing the super sensitive head of my cock with her finger tip. She asked if I wanted inside her pussy, which of course I did. Desperately. She said I could have her then... If I just held out for ten more taps. As she started counting... 1... 2... I already knew I wouldn't make it... 3 ... Which is to say it became a self-fulfilling prophecy... 4... She urged me to hold on...so I could plunge into her hot pussy...5 ... And I wanted to... But ...6 ... I started cumming. Helpless. She pulled her hand away and watched fanscinated as my sperm spurted over my bare stomach. And she had that look, a mixture of amusement, chagrin, and disappointment.

She sat back and crossed her arms and said, "well, I guess you lose out."

I do wonder how much she was disappointed.

she can be quite creative when it comes to tormenting you.... lucky guy.

super sexy scene. MinJu is a sexy, creative, magnificent wife

Hi KS,
Great experiences. What's happening between you two and SooYun? Ditto the Korean artist. You're a wonderfully intimate couple attaining a mutual honesty seldom achieved.

Min-Ju and I are leaving in a few days for a vacation in the Caribbean. Very excited. Today's agenda: shopping for a new bikini!

check out the company Wicked Weasel... they do some very sexy micro bikini's... i hope you will both have a great holiday... is your cage coming on holiday too or staying home? i look forward to hearing your next update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread