• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save Caleb the trouble, Minju will wear a crothcless bodystocking hehe
Of course Caleb might like ripping a hole into the crotch as if it's like gift wrap, very nice little gift for him under it

You guys really like that slut collar, don't you? Your descriptions are making me crazy horny. Min-Ju in her body stocking and that collar. Yes, that could happen some time. For me. Or maybe for Caleb. Or maybe for someone else. Just imagine.

Her fly away nightie, by the way... still somewhere in his possession.

The play is for KS and Min-Ju. Min-Ju bared him with the bodystocking. It's playful for them if the same bodystocking doesn't and wasn't intended to stop Caleb.

KS, I like how you think. How are you holding up? When do you plan on texting Min-Ju?
She's well past her first fuck now. So is she in his kitchen wearing the pink fly away lingerie? Soon to bed.

Last edited:
i think instead of just texting her you should wait until you get that feeling where you just know that she is getting fucked by him at that moment... then call her cell... maybe she won't have her phone near so it will just ring out, leaving you wondering what is happening... maybe she will have her phone close by and he will see your name on her caller id, knowing you are trying to call her while he is busy fucking her... maybe she will cancel your incoming call so that the noise doesn't disturb/distract them... imagine, the phone makes a few little rings and then stops short, leaving you knowing she knows you are calling but she is too busy/focused with him.... or maybe you might hit the jackpot and she will answer the phone, trying to have some basic conversation with you while you can hear her subtle sex noises and moans as he slides his big cock in and out of her... "hi baby, oh, yeah... oh, i'll be home late tonight baby... mmmmm.... I'm going out for some drinks with some friends... oh yeah.... don't wait up baby...."

which option would you like to happen most of all?

When Min-Ju came home to you last time with Caleb's cum on her breath, she knew she would be spending this night with him. Being cruel, she kept it from you. She did, however, reconfirm with you that you wanted her to continue fucking Caleb. Did they plan a date, say a beer with his friends first? Or straight to his place for a fuck? I bet the latter. Anyway, she's likely sitting in his bed right now with her tits showing. She can feel him swimming inside her. He's cleaned up their quick dinner and has joined her. Are they talking or making out? Will she suck him before sleep? Has he made her do things? Has his roommate returned? Tomorrow, a nice fuck, breakfast, talking to the roommate, then home while you are at work. Will she wait for you before going out on her Thursday adventure or will she obey you and not see you until she returns from the bar? What will she wear? She wants to please you with her sluttiness. But, being full of cum, her heart will not be into flirting.

What do you want to do first when she walks in? Hug? Tongue kiss? Pull her into you by her butt even though she can't feel your hard on because you don't have one? Take her to bed for some pussy licking? What do you think would be best for her?

koreanslut said:
You guys really like that slut collar, don't you? Your descriptions are making me crazy horny. Min-Ju in her body stocking and that collar. Yes, that could happen some time. For me. Or maybe for Caleb. Or maybe for someone else. Just imagine.

Her fly away nightie, by the way... still somewhere in his possession.

Lol. Of course we like that collar. I bet you did, too, the first time she put it on for you. But what a missed opportunity, she should have worn that every time he's called her for a BJ. Or certainly the first time when she had to apologize for failing at her responsibility. I think its something she should have with her all the time, to be worn whenever she is summoned in her "official" capacity. Maybe it should be your responsibility to pack it for her each day, now that you aren't worried about condoms in her purse. Not sure how to gamify it if you forget and he calls, though. Maybe then she spends the night at his place? Or you have to ask SooYun for additional days?

Anyway, that's really hot, however you two decide to employ it.

You did well, reassuring her that she "had" to go. Unlike one or two of the posts I saw, it seems less like she was asking for permission, and more like she just wants you to have to affirm each time that its what you want, and that you are taking full responsibility for accepting what she totally wants to do. She doesn't want any complaints later. So you did well to provide that acceptance.

Man, I wonder how long her tight little pussy has been full of his cock already tonight, clenching from all her pent up need. The need she so obviously tried to communicate to him I'm that misaddressed text. Even more reason I don't think she was asking permission so much as assuaging any possible guilt for wanting him to use her tonight.

Knowing that, I bet he made her suck his cock for awhile, letting her show him she was his good slut, and then ****** her to beg for the fucking she's been dying for all week.

How long until you're allowed to touch your own cock again? It must be deliciously frustrating for you right now, trying to calculate just how many more orgasms she's likely to give him before you get even one. Did you tell her about your involuntary ejaculation? About your dream? It seems to me like she needs to give some thought to how you should be kept busy while she's out on these excursions to keep you from going crazy. Cleaning the bathroom was an interesting start. Time flew by that time, didn't it? Maybe she can give you some work out assignments, or DIY projects. As long as you have enough time to keep us updated. ;)

I agree, she needs to keep up with her Thursday night routine. I still think its important that she find a second partner. Its just a bit dangerous to have her so focused on Caleb. But whether she goes without stopping in to see you first, well, that's a matter of logistics. I'm not sure there's any reason you shouldn't get to see her first, and hear how things went.

KS, I hope you like how your commentators suggest different, often incompatible tactics. Not that you need them, but we together give you a variety of suggestions. Our comments show again that everybody's hottest scenario is particular to each person. You, lucky guy, get to blend your turn-ons with Min-Ju's.

I called her phone about an hour ago, imagining the scene as Myst described. Not surprisingly, it went to voicemail, though it generally does. We almost always communicate by text rather than voice, and she often doesn't pick up the phone. It's hot to imagine that he may have been pounding inside her and spilling just as I called, her phone forgotten by the bed, and as Myst said, it's always possible however unlikely that he may even have seen my name pop up and guessed that I'm the boyfriend. How exciting and powerful that would feel for him. Still, it's equally possible that they were simply hanging out together in the kitchen, or even out at a bar with friends, when I called. One thing I'm learning is there is a certain bizarre mundanity to being the cuck, waiting at home. So I've been keeping busy around the house.

I texted her, too, afterwards. I told her "You should stay the night -- don't worry about me." She texted back a quick "Thanks love. Miss you" a few minutes ago, 40 minutes after. It feels good to hear from her, and of course I keep wondering what they are up to. It sounds like they will stay the night. I'm sure she will. It's exciting and humiliating. I'm about to crawl into bed alone again.

Yesterday we talked about her going out with some of her girlfriends to a club Thursday night. A couple of her friends do like to dance. She goes with them only rarely and generally doesn't have fun. But we talked about this as a way for her to flirt. Hopefully that plan will still be on, and her wild night, and probably sleepless night, tonight won't interfere. It will be good for her to get out and shake herself around. And how hot will it be for her to be out on the dance floor knowing the last man who's been inside her was outside her marriage.

His sperm is inside her right now. I know it. I feel it. He's swimming inside her. And her pills are here at her bedside.

Have a good night sleeping in your empty bed. Her pills--while dreaming of Min-Ju shuddering in ecstasy on his cock, consider what pregnancy games you want to play. Min-Ju's already started.

hopefully she comes home tomorrow fully satisfied. Her going out to a club sounds like a good experience for her hopefully she gets to flirt and tease a couple men if she goes. Has she been vigilent with taking them or has she been missing some?

It must be beautifully humiliating to crawl into your big marital bed alone, your little dick locked in a cage... Knowing meanwhile that your sexy wife is currently giving her totally bare pussy to her lover or perhaps her boyfriend, I'm still not sure which definition is more appropriate... Knowing that it is him and not you who she is seeking her sexual release and satisfaction from and that is him and not you who she wants to accept bare into her unprotected married pussy...

Her going clubbing with her girlfriends is a good plan. That should be a lot more fun for her than some of her less successful trips to the bar. It will be interesting having her friends with her, though. It might impact the "rules" she can follow. You should encourage her to still respond with an enthusiastic Yes to anything that isn't going to appear weird to her friends. Maybe no turning down offers for drinks from guys, and/or she has to stay on the dancefloor and be receptive to guys who try to dance with her? I imagine she'll need to wear her wedding ring around them. But that might be a good thing, let guys know she's not available for a relationship, but she can still be naughty and try to get a couple phone #s, telling them she has an understanding husband or that she just wears the ring to scare off guys she isn't into. Or.... if some of her friends are single she can offer to be their wingwoman, which would give her an excuse to take off the ring and be more forward with guys "to help the group".

I think you should dare her to not wear any panties to the club. Assuming she's coming home before she goes out, you should pick out a sexy little club outfit (a dress preferably) and lay it out with a note telling her you love her and her new confidence and the game you're playing together, and how turned on you'll be if she wears only what you've selected, with her pussy bare to remind her that it's Thursday and she's going out to meet men and to be playful and flirty and receptive to any (friend-witnessed appropriate) advances.

Last edited:
She stayed the night, of course. I woke up to this incredibly sweet message though:

Hi baby, I know you're asleep but wanted to wish you goodnight. Thinking of you. It's been a fun night, thanks for letting me be so naughty. Hehe. The next guy I'm with I want to be you though, ok? Love you. I'm sleeping with him tonight. He's inside me. I know you like hearing that (wink)

She sent that around 2 am. This morning I wrote back:

I loved your message, baby. Glad you're having fun. Love hearing you be naughty. It's been a hot night for me too, but I miss you. I'm off to work. Stay as long as you like. You don't need to tell me when you get home. But let me know you're safe. Miss you!

Hey! You are going to get to fuck! She wants you "with" her next. Maybe Min-Ju is feeling the downside for her of you bein in chastity. You got your condoms ready?
You understand your wife well. You continue to grant her freedom with restrained direction. However I like minos' suggestion of putting out her date outfit complete with a nice note.

That text is pretty awesome. I think she is missing the loving part of having sex. With Caleb she is getting fucked well but they dont have that emotional connection like KS and her do. Great response as well very supportive and also loving at the same time. Minos idea about an outfit for her is great and I think she would love it. All of this also strenghtens the idea you guys should take another reconnecting break sometime soon. Ypu guys have been on a fast great adventure since the last one and always remember your guys happiness, love and relationship are always the number one thing. You guys have been great about that all along, keep it up you guys have a wonderful and special relationship that most would kill for

Since she is safe right now, how do you feel about giving Caleb's sperm a chance by her not taking her pills until she fucks next, presumably a condomed you? Imagine she makes a point of taking her pill just before you fuck her. Hopefully Caleb won't get into her until a couple days after you, but then again, maybe that same evening. How would you feel if she condom fucked you and then, responding to Caleb's call, goes to him to fuck again and stay the night for a morning repeat. Later she can tell you the differences she feels between you in a condom and Caleb bare. I think we all know which she likes best.

Such a sweet message. That's why I'm not worried about you two. You'll always be the understanding, loving husband that she comes home to, regardless whether or not she gets to be more of a sex kitten with others. She gets my respect for that. I mean, once in a month is a long time for her to forego making love to you, too. Being treated like a naughty little slut can get old, as well, no matter how wet it makes her.

And yet, given what time it is, I assume she's either already out flirting with other men, or dressing up cute and getting ready to do so. What a perfect cuckoldress.

I hope you show her you know how lucky you are when she finally does get home, and kiss her from head to toe. Maybe rub those feet that will be sore from dancing at the club.

As hot as the idea of skipping pills for a week sounds, does anyone have statistics on what that translates to, risk wise? I mean, the fantasy is fun, and the prospect is very exciting, but... my understanding is that even a few days can make the whole cycle of hormones ineffective, as those levels need to build up and remain at certain minimums to do anything st all. If you want to take some risks, by all means, go for it. Just be smart. The idea of *actually* getting pregnant by a guy who she's known for 4 weeks and having to deal with that one way or another is a bit less sexy. I'd hate to see something like that ruin the fun you're having.

By all means, though, hold her to the rule of you always wearing a condom while her lover takes her bare. And while we're at it, be sure you uphold SooYun's rules for 30 days. That's only fair to her. You can make it.

Does being "with" you next still allow for her to be on call for Caleb's BJ requests? I personally hope so. Is hate to see that arrangement broken so soon.

Last edited:
Minos, I definitely would not propose a real pregnancy risk even though there is a morning after pill. I agree that a week without pills is too long. I did not intend that to be an implication that could be drawn by my comments. Min-Ju appears to be well aware of the physiology involved. But one recommendation we can make is that KS explore the facts of hormone pill therapy before committing to a suggestion to MIn-Ju.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread