I don't want to do this

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
She's wonderful. Licking round and round inside my foreskin, before opening wide and sinking deep again. She's cleaned off all our combined juices from when I took her doggy-style and now she's getting me hard for more.

She says she wants me to lie back and relax while she rides me and shows how good her pussy control is. YOU are not allowed on the bed, but you can kneel by the bed and watch as she gives me all the pleasure her body knows how to give.

[You could get a small taste of this - tell her I'd like her to ride one of her toys in the middle of the bed while you kneel to the side. She can tell you just how horny my cock makes her ;) ]

I've just looked back through the whole thread, and hope she likes my comments - especially on page 2 and page 3. I'm now thinking of her riding my body and showing off while my hands reach up her body to squeeze her nipples and stroke her boobs that she hangs forward for me.

Love the comments

Mmmm, I love the comments, I get wet reading them.

What else will you do to me?

Who else wants me?

... Mrs. SK

DSC01645ab.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
someone give that woman some electric clippers!!!!!!!!!!:eek::mad:

that is rude...everybody has their own taste... personally i like that!!!!!!

scubakorman said:
Mmmm, I love the comments, I get wet reading them.

What else will you do to me?

You ask that along with a picture that makes you look bound, open, and totally available.... What you trying to do girl? Addict me to this thread???

I'll try and get back on later when I have more time. [Or you (Mrs) could PM me and ask nicely for my email address ;) ]

I'm always glad when my words get a beautiful ladies juices flowing :D

She is beautiful and hot you should be proud to be hers.

your wife is so hot wish you lived in oz so I could give her the pleasure she seeks and deserves;)

I want to eat and clean her