I don't want to do this

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date

scubakorman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2009
I have been punished for bad behavior. I refused to continue posting pictures, and have suffered the consequences. She denied me any sex since my last post, and when I tried to do it myself she ****** me to eat my own cum, I did not want to. We went out the other night, and sometimes she does not wear panties, she knows it drives me wild. But she used it against me this time, forcing me to watch as she caught the eye of many men. When the valet opened her car door, she slid forward and opend her legs wide as he helped her out - I could see he was taking it all in. She smiled at him and we went in. She sat at the bar on a high stool and occasionally made me go away and watch, whenever she saw someone in particular staring at her. She wanted me to see both how she would then cross her legs and leave them open just enough, and how he would watch and see. I couldn't believe when one guy finally came over to her while I stood away helplessly watching. He waited a few moments but she didn't close off the view and he slid his hand right up her leg. She stared right at me as she held his arm so others at the bar wouldn't see what was happening. Then she whispered to him and he looked at me, laughed and stopped what he was doing. He gave her his card, and walked away, but looked back at me as he put his fingers to his nose and mouth.

It felt so humiliating and intensely exciting at the same time. I promised to obey her for as long as I can this time. So here is another picture. She knows it humiliates me to post these but she knows it also turns me on. Reply or don't, either way - I'd rather not post more but she will make me if she is turned on by your replies.

SK

IMGP5388a.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
It is time you obeyed her completely, because she is a very sexy woman and any man would be pleased to take her home IF YOU KEEP BEING DISOBEDIENT

Scubakorman,

scubakorman said:
I have been punished for bad behavior. I refused to continue posting pictures, and have suffered the consequences. She denied me any sex since my last post, and when I tried to do it myself she ****** me to eat my own cum, I did not want to.

That's a gorgeous photo of your wife.... she looks *very* sexy. Her domination of you makes her even more sexy. If she has ordered you to post photos of her on this forum, you should certainly do so. Her decision to punish you for your insubordination is entirely justifiable.

scubakorman said:
We went out the other night, and sometimes she does not wear panties, she knows it drives me wild. But she used it against me this time, forcing me to watch as she caught the eye of many men. .... Then she whispered to him and he looked at me, laughed and stopped what he was doing. He gave her his card and walked away, but looked back at me as he put his fingers to his nose and mouth.

It felt so humiliating and intensely exciting at the same time. I promised to obey her for as long as I can this time. So here is another picture.

Yes, I would think you would promise to obey your wife. So far, so good. Keep up the good work.

Best regards to you and your sexy dominant wife—

Custer

here we go again

Yes, she is very beautiful and sexy, which makes it hard for me to share. She likes that you approve of her tactics and support her decisions. So I must post another. I am trying to be good.

IMGP5338ab.jpg IMGP5339.jpg IMGP5340ab.jpg

She has a lovely little body ,she should let men of her choosing enjoy her sexual adventures. the best you can hope for is if she allows you to lay next to her and hold her hand and, kiss when her as he is stretching that sweet little pussy and ass .

Scubakorman,

scubakorman said:
Yes, she is very beautiful and sexy, which makes it hard for me to share.

Yes, I suppose it would....

scubakorman said:
She likes that you approve of her tactics and support her decisions.

That's good to hear. I think you wife is on the right track, and it sounds like she has you on the right track.

scubakorman said:
So I must post another.

Good work; you're doing what your wife tells you to do. Nice photos, too.... those are GREAT sox. She has gorgeous legs and good-looking well-trimmed pussy fur :cool:.

scubakorman said:
I am trying to be good.

Excellent; keep it up (so to speak). Is your wife planning to call the man she met in the bar — per your initial post — who gave her his card? Or is she going to leave it to you to wonder whether she might or might not do that :rolleyes:?

Some additional photos would be admired by all on this forum, I'm sure :p.... especially if they show part or all of your wife's face, perhaps partially hidden by her hair if she doesn't want to fully reveal herself.

Continue following your wife's lead—

Custer

You Don't Like This Just Wait

scubakorman said:
Yes, she is very beautiful and sexy, which makes it hard for me to share. She likes that you approve of her tactics and support her decisions. So I must post another. I am trying to be good.

Your prissy show off and your ****** posting as well as the intrigue behind the scenes of her shoving you at the computer to post her latest exhibits. You have and are driving a 60 year old jaded pervert to wonderful stroke sessions!
I can't wait to follow the drama when she let's others not only see but touch then fuck her!

exquisite agony

So far only innocent play has occurred, right? She hasn't actually fucked another man, right?

Yes, that is right. She hasn't felt the need or desire to take someone home, at least not that I know of. So far she is content with casual encounters, and this as well, it's similar, I suppose, letting others see and maybe touch. There is still a power she has, knowing I have to witness it, or realize that many people are looking such as in these posts. It's different here as well, when we are out I don't usually hear what the men say to her, only see them taking in the view or worse, the touching. Here I have to acknowledge the comments as well. She uses this to twist the emotions further, suggesting to me that "oooh sweety, they think I have a beautiful pussy, it would be so nice for them to see it again" Then it hangs in the air, for me to obey or pretend I didn't understand ... But it's funny, the dread of knowing I will obey for now, wanting to gain her favor again, and the stomache turning excitement I get from having to do it, complete with stiff hard-on...

IMGP5341ab.jpg IMGP5394ab.jpg

I like her socks! :3

scubakorman said:
Yes, that is right. She hasn't felt the need or desire to take someone home, at least not that I know of. So far she is content with casual encounters, and this as well, it's similar, I suppose, letting others see and maybe touch. There is still a power she has, knowing I have to witness it, or realize that many people are looking such as in these posts. It's different here as well, when we are out I don't usually hear what the men say to her, only see them taking in the view or worse, the touching. Here I have to acknowledge the comments as well. She uses this to twist the emotions further, suggesting to me that "oooh sweety, they think I have a beautiful pussy, it would be so nice for them to see it again" Then it hangs in the air, for me to obey or pretend I didn't understand ... But it's funny, the dread of knowing I will obey for now, wanting to gain her favor again, and the stomache turning excitement I get from having to do it, complete with stiff hard-on...
well she does have a beautiful pussy, you should obey her more if you know whats good for you,,,

Hello Scuba

Yes Yes Yes your wife has a beautiful pussy:D Everything else is also damm tasty looking and i bet is all also very sweet and juicy. I for one would be happy to suck on that twat of hers until i ********** from lack of oxygen. Plus when i got out of the hospital i'd do it all over again.:p:p I am going out on a limb and predict so heavy hung lucky bastard is going to sample that beautiful pussy of hers in the very near future for you.:eek: It should not shock you to much to find out some lucky fucker has already been there. But that is not important and what is, is for you to really enjoy this lady of yours for its obivious she is some very special STUFF. Have Fun and be very Happy, both of you. okdeacon said it to you.

I know what's good for me!

OK, now you've done it. She has encouraged me to demonstrate just how beautiful her pussy is. This will be accomplished in two ways. 1) I will (willingly?) provide you with a lovely photo, one I have been keeping for myself. And 2) I will attempt to extoll her virtues while we are out tonight. To this end I have just finished "preparing" her, which I must admit I enjoyed very much. She is well aroused, swollen and wet. BUT she would not let me finish her, she wants to keep the feeling of needing to finish, keep the fact that I could not satisfy her in her mind as the night goes on. This does not seem fair, but also turns me on. She has chosen a slightly sheer dress, of course, no bra, no panties. In addition to her usual tactics, she has suggested that I bring up the topic of her sexy attributes to attractive men we are near at the bar, for example. I know these men well, I think we all do - it will not take much for them to push the flirtation to a dare or suggestion which I am expected to encourage or be complicit in. "You could even lift my dress for him, and tell him to touch me," she explained. She has explained my goal for the evening, which is to help her finish what I started just now, help her to orgasm, but with someone else. I am very nervous.

IMGP5348ab.jpg IMGP5350ab.jpg IMGP5342ab.jpg IMGP5345ab.jpg

Scubakorman,

scubakorman said:
[My wife] has encouraged me to demonstrate just how beautiful her pussy is.

Please thank your sexy dominant wife on my behalf for requiring you to post more of her photos. She has beautiful erect nipples (2nd photo), and a gorgeous and voluptuous pussy (3rd and 4th photos).

scubakorman said:
I will attempt to extoll her virtues while we are out tonight.

Yes, that will be entirely appropriate. "Virtues" may not be quite the right word, though. "Attributes," perhaps?

scubakorman said:
To this end I have just finished "preparing" her, which I must admit I enjoyed very much. She is well aroused, swollen and wet. BUT she would not let me finish her, she wants to keep the feeling of needing to finish, keep the fact that I could not satisfy her in her mind as the night goes on.

Very good. You should, of course, consider that among your jobs assisting your boss-wife with preparations, prior to going out with her for the evening.

scubakorman said:
She has chosen a slightly sheer dress, of course, no bra, no panties. .... She has suggested I bring up the topic of her sexy attributes to attractive men we are near at the bar. .... "You could even lift my dress for, and tell him to touch me," she explained. She has explained my goal for the evening, which is to help her finish what I started just now, help her to orgasm, but with someone else.

It sounds like your boss is continuing to clarify your duties and what she expects of you as her husband. That's good. It will reduce and, perhaps, eventually eliminate all uncertainties in your mind re. what she requires of you.

scubakorman said:
I am very nervous.

As well you might be.

Referring back to your initial post re. taking your boss out for a drink:

scubakorman said:
She sat at the bar on a high stool and occasionally made me go away and watch, whenever she saw someone in particular staring at her. She wanted me to see both how she would then cross her legs and leave them open just enough, and how he would watch and see. I couldn't believe when one guy finally came over to her while I stood away helplessly watching. He waited a few moments but she didn't close off the view and he slid his hand right up her leg. ....

Very good! Your boss's enjoyment of her drink was greatly enhanced, no doubt, by another man fondling her thigh while talking with her. Tonight, her enjoyment of the evening will be increased even further, I'm sure, if another man fondles her pussy and brings her to orgasm while looking into her eyes and talking with her.

Thus, you should definitely comply with your boss's wishes this evening, and comment to other men at the bar on her delights.

Have a nice evening assisting your boss-wife with her entirely-appropriate desire to be brought to orgasm by another man.

—Custer

Ahhhh - eventually we get the full package. I was beginning to think she was shy about her boobs, but we now get to see their sweet softness and those amazing nipples perched on them.

Her pink, open pussy is beautiful, and I'd love to see my fingers parting the soft wetness and seeing how deep I could touch her. Your description of her 'dress' for going out last night is excellent, and I hope you got some shots of her.

Your wife has a beautiful body, and I would love to pull her close and wrap her round me so that she could feel the effect her pictures are having on me. Would you like to see her kiss me deeply and watch my fingers trace her nipples through that sheer dress?

From the very first picture, her bottom is delightful, and it would be a pleasure to give it a good spanking for being such a tease... but she looks so good I'm sure I would forgive her 10-seconds later :D

I look forward to your follow-up on last night's activities.

Greatpics....thanks for sharing

This woman is so amazingly sexy. Congratulate her for us for finding the perfect cuck who knows his place. A body like this deserves to be admired by many, many people. I hope you disobey her many times in the future so we continue to get these unbelievable pictures.

I was planning to post about those erotic sox, then after scrolling down I noticed that Custer has come to the same conclusion. There is no doubt that pretty photos have shown you guys exactly what she is offering you if you have the balls to "chat her up". Hubby wants you to chase her, so you could think about MAKING YOUR MOVE NOW while the ball is in your court?

Don't think about it too long, guys, she is most likely to be "turned on by action men". Have you ever had a better offer? Her pussy is winking at you, so what are you going to do about that?

that pussy with a real mans cum oozing out would be so pretty, even better
shaved smooth and glistning with fresh hot cum.

Beautiful

Your wife is very beautiful. I love her nice tight pussy. I would love to see her sreading her lips for us to get a really good view.
Even better I would love to see her spreading her lips for me to push my cock between them and fill up her pussy with my seed.
You might be lucky and she will let you eat my load out of her pussy when I am finished.
:)

follow up

It has been awhile with routine life getting in the way as you know. That night was exciting but nothing really happened, just alot of guys staring at her ass in the dress. It had a great view when the light hit it just right, making it almost see through. But last weekend something did happen, the conclusion to the story started a few weeks ago. We were out again, playing the usual game of seeing how far it could go at a bar. This was more upscale and there were some older couples. We ended up next to a well groomed, distinguished looking man at the bar. He was extremely confident and right away started complimenting my wife on her beauty and lovely body. I could tell she was hooked right away. She slid up onto the bar stool and did the leg cross thing, and he calmly watched carefully and nodded, like he expected it! He eventually slid his arm around her but even included me too, like "we're all friends here, right?" I got up the courage and mentioned to him that he might be able to help me, I had been unable to bring her to orgasm earlier in the night. I added that I thought she could use a gentle hand to finish the job - I was taking this one step at a time and didn't want the wrong idea. He kind of smiled knowingly, nodded and said he did think he could help. He suggested we move to a more secluded spot and first we ended up at a table in the back, where he kissed her. But she decided to take him to the bathroom hallway which I could see from the table. She leaned against the wall there and lifted her dress for him. He spoke to her the whole time while his hand moved over her. A few people came and went by them but she was really focused and eventually I could tell she came. He kissed her again and they came back to the table. I can't describe the feeling but it really was exciting. He left us his contact information after that. When we got home that night she fucked me the second we stepped inside, it was really amazing.

IMGP5356ab.jpg IMGP5359ab.jpg IMGP5401ab.jpg IMGP5381ab.jpg