I don't want to do this

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
scubakorman, I love one of your titles "exquisite agony"
It really sums up a lot of a cucks feelings. You are so lucky to have a woman like her, and you should obay without question. I hope you see she gets the clothes she wants, and you should be ready to take them off of her to show your ovediance when she does take a lover.

You are right, I know I need to treat her well. She is worth it all.

DSC01415ab.jpg DSC01416ab.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
We were looking back over some older posts and she liked the comments on her body and how bulls might use her and satisfy her. She has requested that I beg for more comments. Where should I take her next? What should I have done better on this last trip or on the next? I will have to post more pictures too but I am not at my main computer right now. I have to show my dick and accept humiliation. Please do not respond and she might let me off the hook.

OMG. your wife is so very hot!
I think she has the sexiest real body I have ever seen.

Thanks, would love a creampie........ujmmmmm

she needs more

I am trying to obey her. Here are more pictures. I am clearly not satisfying her.

DSC01419ab.jpg DSC01424ab.jpg DSC01425ab.jpg

Lovely position, and location - just the wrong tool....

Attachments

• Scuba01.JPG
    Scuba01.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 356
Mmmm I can almost feel your rock hard manhood sliding into me. It's making me wet down my legs. Will you slap my ass with it after you make me come and let me swallow your warm cum?

Who said that???? If it the owner of that hot body (and the Cuckold Husband) then you can certainly clean me up while he is cleaning you up ;)

I'd like to think you are wet and fingering yourself thinking about my body making use of yours. How would you persuade me that a second round would be a good idea? :D

Scubakorman...

Why the condom? :cool:

Scubakorman:

Hope you gave the bellman a good tip for fucking your wife so well :D

Thanks for sharing your erotic story and smashing wife:)

Keep the stories of this hot slut coming, she deserves some long, hot, rough sex from a strange man every chance she gets.

Bare Pussy?

It seems, while guys in Europe seem to have a preference for hairy pussies, most guys in North America have developed a strong liking for the "Bald Eagle".

That is certainly my preference. Being shaved smooth allows you to see her pretty pussy in all it's glory. And it's a delight licking a smooth pussy with no hair getting in the way or in your mouth.

Your wife has a delicious body. I wonder if she would be kind enough to shave for us so we can all have a good look at that yummy pussy of hers. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see that.

wow great story we are lucky men!!

new year's resolution

Thank you for the comments on my wife. I am going to try to be a better husband this year. She was disappointed in my effort last time, apparently I did not do a good enough job satisfying her fantasies. I wasn't paying enough attention - she had to log in and respond to Greymaster on her own. I didn't even realize until she showed me tonight. She punished me by opening the picture he had made and keeping it up on the screen for hours - his big dick tickling her pretty ass instead of mine, about to slide deep and hard and stretch her to a moaning climax. I had to watch her masturbate to that picture, she made me sit with my face right in it, no touching allowed. I have to admit he is better than me (see, I am behaving). I'm not tiny but certainly don't fill her up - sometimes I have to put a few fingers inside, alongside my dick, to satisfy her.

DSC01406ab.jpg DSC01414ab.jpg

Very good post - and a very proper response.

scubakorman said:
Mmmm I can almost feel your rock hard manhood sliding into me. It's making me wet down my legs. Will you slap my ass with it after you make me come and let me swallow your warm cum?

That I take it was the lovely lady in question - Nice of you to come online personally and chat with me. However neither of you answered:

greymaster said:
How would you persuade me that a second round would be a good idea? :D

As for:

scubakorman said:
... his big dick tickling her pretty ass instead of mine, about to slide deep and hard and stretch her to a moaning climax.

Do you like the thought of me tickling your ass like that? Maybe it's time your wife sorted out the strap-on ;)

Ahhh, sorry, I meant your dick not mine, not your dick in my ass. No, save your cock for her. She would convince you quickly for a second round. She has an incredibly warm soft wet mouth which she would place over your spent cock. She would slowly massage you with her mouth and tongue, keeping her lips firmly at your root while you swelled again, allowing you to completely fill her mouth. She would look at you as she relaxed her throat and wait until you were ready to make her pussy and ass happy again.
She would like to make me visualize it again - perhaps you could create another example for her to punish me with. Thank you.

LOL - I love the liberties you can take with the English language - it's SOoooo easy to read two meanings into the same words...

... especially if you have a naughty mind like mine ;)

I'll get back to you, when I have some time.

it's torture ...

She's really turned on thinking about it. She's walking around with no panties, occasionally flashing me and rubbing herself. She keeps describing how it feels with someone else, to lick them or fuck them. She makes me pull down my pants, sit on one hand, and hold the fingers of the other hand up on my thigh. Then she will come over slide herself up and down on my fingers, just inches from my dick but completely denying my dick any pleasure while she takes hers. I'm not allowed to move. Please, no more replies, it's torture for me ...

Attachments

• IMGP5361ab.jpg
    IMGP5361ab.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 265
MMmmmmm you're right - her mouth is soft.

She'll have me hard and ready for a longer ride in no time :)

Can you see her saliva gleaming on my shaft? So Hot!

Attachments

• Skuba02.JPG
    Skuba02.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 303
So hot. Your dick looks good in her mouth, I must admit. I can't believe how turned on I am looking at that. She liked the pic.

Would anyone else like to fuck her?